PDA

View Full Version : Videos not working??

digitalfie
07-24-2008, 09:32 PM
Why am I not getting the videos from Alizee America? Server maintenance?
Link bad?

JCC
07-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Anyone else having this problem? I'm not able to watch any videos at the moment....:(

Brad, Did we reach the Max bandwidth for this month...again? :o Or did some "higher" power (i.e., RCA) pull the plug on our video library.

DannyMac524
07-24-2008, 10:50 PM
I am experiencing the same problem too.

heyamigo
07-24-2008, 11:19 PM
oh no, it's doomsday!

NarutoSoul
07-25-2008, 12:02 AM
It may not be Doomsday, but it sure is depressing.

TheBarrett
07-25-2008, 12:09 AM
It is Depressoday.

NarutoSoul
07-25-2008, 08:59 AM
Still not working... Admin, save me! After watching high quality Lili videos, I can't go back to YouTube...

brad
07-25-2008, 10:29 AM
sorry guys, i know what the problem is. i am in the process of moving to the new house, as soon as i unpack my computer stuff i will get it fixed.

P.S. I have 12mb internet at the new house! :D

ImRawdg
07-25-2008, 02:41 PM

^^ Jealous :mad:

digitalfie
07-25-2008, 04:15 PM
Good Luck in your new house!!! Personally That is one human endeavor that I dread more than anything. Moving!! Thanks and I sympathsize.

JCC
07-26-2008, 02:51 AM
sorry guys, i know what the problem is. i am in the process of moving to the new house, as soon as i unpack my computer stuff i will get it fixed.

YIKES!! You running on a Fiber Optic network? That's fast :eek:. Well, at least the problem is fixable.

Chommpers
07-26-2008, 03:07 AM

Good to hear, and best of luck with the move, be safe. I noticed the problem too and I was quite sad, but good to hear it will be fixed because youtube quality videos are terrible to watch after being so spoiled here. :D

Sir Wood
07-28-2008, 09:59 PM
Woohoo! House warming party at Brads place!!! (BYOB)

electguitarz
07-29-2008, 04:04 PM
I am on a macbook pro. Whenever i click the video it never loads =[[. anyone know why?

Geech
07-29-2008, 04:11 PM
No idea, they work on my Macbook Pro and on my iMac. :cool:

TheBarrett
07-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Videos Not Working? (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=4061)

Brad's moving into a new house, that is the main reason. It's probably not your computer, but just read that thread above. :)

JCC
09-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Videos are down again :( :confused:

C-4
09-10-2008, 06:57 AM
I'm not able to get it t come on line.

Tchaikovsky
09-10-2008, 07:36 AM
I guess it's down. I can't play any videos :(

Jeff
09-10-2008, 08:02 AM
yup down for me :(:(

DannyMac524
09-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Yes, for me too. Here it goes again.

Tchaikovsky
09-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Isn't anybody going to do anything?!! :D;)

Ruroshen
09-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Isn't anybody going to do anything?!! :D;)

I could do a tribal raindance if you think it would help...

MonteCristo
09-11-2008, 04:00 PM
I could do a tribal raindance if you think it would help...

Cool!!! teach me!!:D

vercingetorix
09-11-2008, 04:37 PM
umm here i took the time to go to a place that i can actually watch youtube vids and i cannot watch alizee...well this suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:mad: i had a date with alizee videos today at umm, here...:mad:

Just a Guest
09-11-2008, 05:02 PM
umm here i took the time to go to a place that i can actually watch youtube vids and i cannot watch alizee...well this suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:mad: i had a date with alizee videos today at umm, here...:mad:
I would demand a full refund if I were you! Tsssk. How dare they!
Oh... hang on. You didn't pay shit anyhow did you? :(

Keep your voice down a little will you?
Everything done here is to please you. For free! ;)

And If you can't live without them, download and save them on your own comp.

jung_adore_ALIZEE
09-11-2008, 11:16 PM
rightiousness

oh and jealousy

jung_adore_ALIZEE
09-11-2008, 11:17 PM

or you could always get a photographic memory and just watch it once and you could remember the whole thing

soooooooooo much easier than downloading

vercingetorix
09-12-2008, 06:32 PM

You have no idea what price I paid to even discover Alizee so ''F..K YOU...:(...AND UMM F..K YOU...;)...Oh and uhh have a nice day...To all the folks that run this sight thank you,I just don't like this last mark,I mean remark...

Ruroshen
09-13-2008, 12:50 AM
I hate it when mommy and daddy fight.

vercingetorix
09-13-2008, 06:19 PM
I hate it when mommy and daddy fight.

Thanks ruroshen for that post...Brings back the fun of AAM to me...:p

mavsluver41
09-13-2008, 08:18 PM

Stay strong, bud.

But where is Master Brad, he hasn't logged on in three weeks :confused:. A quote from CFHollister comes to mind:

A true Alizée fan never dies, he just get's tied up with life (while he'd rather be dreaming of Alizée)."

I'm sure he'll be back soon enough to fix the videos, but he's probably just caught up right now :).

brad
09-13-2008, 11:42 PM
i'm still here guys, just really busy. i know what the problem is (not paying the server payment the videos are on .. lol).

i may downgrade temporarily until I get my other house sold. I am making 2 house payments right now and my wife just had to get her gallbladder removed last Wednesday.

hang tight, all is not lost :p

Rev
09-14-2008, 01:02 AM
i'm still here guys, just really busy. i know what the problem is (not paying the server payment the videos are on .. lol).

i may downgrade temporarily until I get my other house sold. I am making 2 house payments right now and my wife just had to get her gallbladder removed last Wednesday.

:eek: I'm sorry.

It does sound like you have your hands full at the moment.

mavsluver41
09-14-2008, 01:21 AM

I hope my post didn't make you feel as though you had to justify your absence :o. By all means, take care of your wife and get everything sorted out; I'm sure V will be able to hang tight until then :p .

heyamigo
09-14-2008, 08:37 AM
just in case people didn't know or forgot:

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7852/donaps6.jpg

i'm not saying people should donate, but if you have some extra money in your paypal or could spare a little... i'm sure even a little bit helps. :)

lefty12357
09-14-2008, 11:40 AM

i'm not saying people should donate, but if you have some extra money in your paypal or could spare a little... i'm sure even a little bit helps. :)

I'm with Heyamigo. Just think of how important this site is to us for keeping track of Alizée news, videos, performances and releases. Where would we be without it? I also just like being able to talk about Alizée (or anything for that matter) with you guys. I know I would miss all of you if this site wasn't here. If you have anything to spare, as Heyamigo said, I'm sure every little bit helps.

JCC
09-14-2008, 12:02 PM

How much a month do you need brad? I think some of us (including me) will be sending some money your way. The video collection on this fansite is one of the main reasons i joined waaayy back in nov 2006....talking w/you fine folks on the boards is just icing on the cake. :D

C'mon guys! Let's step up and help brad out!!

Idéaliser
09-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Still not working... Admin, save me! After watching high quality Lili videos, I can't go back to YouTube...

Only one thing to say...Amen!

@Brad: Hope you get everything sorted out, it'd suck to have to not have any fun because life gets in the way, though sometimes life can be fun :P

vercingetorix
09-15-2008, 12:43 PM

Heyamigo??? I'm not really the brightest bulb in the bunch when it comes to this computer stuff:blink:. So if you or anyone reading this would care to PM me or something like that and could walk me through donating It would help a lot...O.K. thanks...:D Oh and do I have to have a paypal account???

brad
09-19-2008, 09:19 PM
videos are uploading to the server now, should all be done by tomorrow morning.

Tchaikovsky
09-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Thank you brad

Ruroshen
09-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Awesome-sauce, sir. Many thanks. All the time, money and hard work you invest in the site is much appreciated.

woohoo
09-19-2008, 11:51 PM
hopefully the ninjas don't destroy the videos again.

jung_adore_ALIZEE
09-19-2008, 11:58 PM
rightiousness

Infatuated
09-20-2008, 03:58 AM
Oh whew.....

I stopped lurking and decided to hang out some. For a second I thought it was somehow my fault :p