PDA

View Full Version : Video; Alizée Vs. DJ Alice

Runner Simon
10-16-2008, 05:15 AM
Hi all! New video!

Oh, and Please vote, subscribe, rate, comment, and whatever els you feel like. All comments are good! (Except those with an extream sexual content and/or asualt towards someone)

Have a great day// Runner Simon

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1879Z3ez6Gw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1879Z3ez6Gw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1879Z3ez6Gw

A Runner Simon Production
http://www.youtube.com/user/RunnerSimon
Special thanks to Scruffy

woohoo
10-16-2008, 08:01 PM
Great video Runner Simon. I really liked the ending where you overlaped the dances.

Idéaliser
10-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Very nice video :)

mavsluver41
10-16-2008, 11:45 PM
You are really talented! The overlap sequence at the end was really unique and well-done.

rcs
10-17-2008, 07:36 PM
Ohhhh...Gourmandises! I forgot how much I loved how she moved during that perfomance. Her smile was genuinely comforting, I guess, I really mean to say innocent. Those eyes killed me every time. I miss it. :(

I caught on to the lyrics Runner Simon. Nice touch. :cool:

Runner Simon
10-18-2008, 07:30 AM
Thanks all :) It means alot.)
I was so excited when I found the overlaping instrument :)

And to the Lyrics, I'd like to quote tomtentp: "And to the ones turning their backs at Alizée in grim times, do you think your better off alone? I think not ;)"

JCC
10-18-2008, 06:30 PM
VERY NICE! Many visions of Alizee were in that video....some i haven't seen in quite some time!

5 Stars!

Runner Simon
10-19-2008, 04:56 AM
Thank you :)

vercingetorix
10-22-2008, 04:33 PM
One word ''WOW''...Hey Runner Simon This video and song go together like bread and butter...I can honestly say I have never seen a better fan video...I kinda do like the song that you put with the video, just knowing the song myself...Where is a link so I can download the video...That video is the ''BOMB''...

Runner Simon
10-23-2008, 03:30 PM
There's non :P
I got it on my hard drive that's all. I don't have any sendspace etc.. account becouse I wont pay them >.<

Add me on hotmail thornqvist-_-simon@hotmail.com
And I can send it to you over messenger.
And thank you :) Make sure to watch my other videos aswell^^

//Simon Thörnqvist

lefty12357
10-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Nice video, you did another great job, Simon ! !

digitalfie
10-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Another great job!!! Keep it up!

chazkimies
10-24-2008, 08:38 AM
nice video.
love the ending part:)

Runner Simon
10-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Thanks all, appriciate it! :)

Philosopher King
10-29-2008, 12:03 AM
Although I frequently visit this forum, among others, I have thus far never brought myself into direct engagement with any of them. Although there may never have been a specific reason why I avoided posting, there does happen to be a specific reason why I am going to post this.

It seems that recently, despite the genuine devotion and respect for Alizee, the forums show serious signs of abandonment and loss of interest. This is perhaps attributed to the fact that "the light that burns brightest, burns shortest" and so few would expect said interest to be as strong as it once was.

Regardless, I have no intention of being idle any longer if I risk losing involvement in the Alizee community, considering that any of these online haunts may well disappear without warning- permanently.

I shall forgo any introductory formalities at this time and make my first request. As I'm sure most (if not all) of you have a personal collection of Alizee videos/pictures/etc... on your computers, it would not seem strange if I were to ask where I could locate the complete versions of the first TWO scenes of this fanvid. I am referring to Alizee on the beach (in what appears to be Ajaccio, or some other Corsican location) and to Alizee in the dance hall/studio. Any help would be much appreciated, and shall be repaid tenfold in the afterlife.

Tchaikovsky
10-29-2008, 01:03 AM
Although I frequently visit this forum, among others, I have thus far never brought myself into direct engagement with any of them. Although there may never have been a specific reason why I avoided posting, there does happen to be a specific reason why I am going to post this.

It seems that recently, despite the genuine devotion and respect for Alizee, the forums show serious signs of abandonment and loss of interest. This is perhaps attributed to the fact that "the light that burns brightest, burns shortest" and so few would expect said interest to be as strong as it once was.

Regardless, I have no intention of being idle any longer if I risk losing involvement in the Alizee community, considering that any of these online haunts may well disappear without warning- permanently.

I shall forgo any introductory formalities at this time and make my first request. As I'm sure most (if not all) of you have a personal collection of Alizee videos/pictures/etc... on your computers, it would not seem strange if I were to ask where I could locate the complete versions of the first TWO scenes of this fanvid. I am referring to Alizee on the beach (in what appears to be Ajaccio, or some other Corsican location) and to Alizee in the dance hall/studio. Any help would be much appreciated, and shall be repaid tenfold in the afterlife.
Welcome to the forums Philosopher King! Good that you've decided to sign up.
I'm sure you'll fit right in. ;)

The video of Alizée on the beach could possibly be any of the following:

http://vdb.alizee.cz/browse.php?nid=187

http://vdb.alizee.cz/browse.php?nid=173

http://vdb.alizee.cz/browse.php?nid=185

A video of her in a dance hall or studio could be many different things. Could you elaborate a little?

Philosopher King
10-29-2008, 04:58 AM
Interesting that the first response to my first post comes from you Tchaikovsky. Being russian (and a lover of classical music), I took notice of your name. Not to mention your "let it be" attitude towards economics, which I appreciate since communism (at least in every attempt made to apply it) is a miserable disgrace towards mankind; this of course conflicts with any patriotic feelings I may have towards my homeland, but this is perhaps not the time nor place to discuss such matters.

I have thoroughly investigated all possible video galleries, download sites, torrents, P2P networks and other links, yet I have not been able to find a few videos which I desperately seek. The first is the one you asked about - which "studio/dance hall" video I am referring to, it is simply the one that is partly shown in this thread's video (near the beginning, the part with the mirror, she is wearing red and black). The next video is far more difficult to find, and I would in fact be surprised if anyone here actually possesses it in full.

I BEG FOR HELP!
For this has eluded me for far too long. It is imperative that I find that old video (it could be part of a promotional campaign or an early interview for Moi Lolita) where young Alizee is running around in a wheatfield, as well as laying in the grass. Parts of it were used for a short commercial, which I have, but it is but a tiny fragment of what I know is somewhere out there. (I believe photos from this session were used for the album cover as well) I am willing to accept any quality even, as long as it is that video clip. I beg anyone here to point me in the right direction. (I have of course checked all categories, miscellaneous and others, in the video links thread that is stickied on this site, the video links thread stickied on AF, the entire section of Alizee on vdb.alizee and some others, all to no avail.)

Tchaikovsky
10-29-2008, 05:57 AM
I'm sorry I can't seem to find either of the videos your looking for at the moment. :(

You might have better luck asking brad or Snatcher42 if they have what you're looking for.

Runner Simon
10-29-2008, 03:57 PM
Interesting that the first response to my first post comes from you Tchaikovsky. Being russian (and a lover of classical music), I took notice of your name. Not to mention your "let it be" attitude towards economics, which I appreciate since communism (at least in every attempt made to apply it) is a miserable disgrace towards mankind; this of course conflicts with any patriotic feelings I may have towards my homeland, but this is perhaps not the time nor place to discuss such matters.

I have thoroughly investigated all possible video galleries, download sites, torrents, P2P networks and other links, yet I have not been able to find a few videos which I desperately seek. The first is the one you asked about - which "studio/dance hall" video I am referring to, it is simply the one that is partly shown in this thread's video (near the beginning, the part with the mirror, she is wearing red and black). The next video is far more difficult to find, and I would in fact be surprised if anyone here actually possesses it in full.

I BEG FOR HELP!
For this has eluded me for far too long. It is imperative that I find that old video (it could be part of a promotional campaign or an early interview for Moi Lolita) where young Alizee is running around in a wheatfield, as well as laying in the grass. Parts of it were used for a short commercial, which I have, but it is but a tiny fragment of what I know is somewhere out there. (I believe photos from this session were used for the album cover as well) I am willing to accept any quality even, as long as it is that video clip. I beg anyone here to point me in the right direction. (I have of course checked all categories, miscellaneous and others, in the video links thread that is stickied on this site, the video links thread stickied on AF, the entire section of Alizee on vdb.alizee and some others, all to no avail.)

Let me get this straight, you whant the whole clip from the following comercial?
I didn't even knew such clip existed o.0
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ym-2TDwUYi4&hl=sv&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ym-2TDwUYi4&hl=sv&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Philosopher King
10-29-2008, 07:35 PM
That is indeed one of the videos I seek. What leads me to believe there is an extended version of it is the fact that long ago, but not so long that I may have imagined it, I saw different pieces of the same scene but longer, and in color rather than black and white. I have attempted to reference this old clip to demonstrate, but I wasn't able to find it. It is such obscure footage, but to me the most important Alizee content is with her alone, rather than public performances.

The main reason being immersion, allowing the mind to escape to a tranquil setting with just her, as opposed to all these interviews and appearances where I am forced to look upon dimwitted hosts who vaguely disrespect her in foreign languages and make her uncomfortable, female audience members who gaze at her with utter contempt because of their damn envy, 50 year old men who are consumed with disgraceful lust and follow her to every show waving childish flags around, etc...

To some (myself included), Alizee represents an ideal, a pure fantasy based on aesthetic qualities such as her beauty, maturity and grace. But to others (whom I have no desire to judge), all they see is her public persona, her "real life" character. They concern themselves with her private life, what kind of clothes she buys her child, where she likes to eat pastries, and so much other irrelevant nonsense that their entire interest in Alizee diverges from idealogical attraction into some kind of damn social politic. (which in turn leads to degenerate arguments and debates on various forums that resort to random personal insults, fabricated information regarding Alizee's personal life, and a whole host of other displays of ignorance which make those who read it almost forget why they took interest in Alizee in the first place. It wasn't the politics, not for me at least.)

Forgive the rant, I merely wished to express why such seemingly insignificant videos are so important to me, and why I am not satisfied with the more readily available content. But if any of you have the idea that perhaps I should abandon my interest in Alizee because I won't ever find what I'm looking for in her, you can all go to........I'd say Hell, but looking at the world today, I think we're already there.

I do appreciate the response though, and I will continue my search with what little hope there is.

MonteCristo
10-30-2008, 08:27 AM
That is indeed one of the videos I seek. What leads me to believe there is an extended version of it is the fact that long ago, but not so long that I may have imagined it, I saw different pieces of the same scene but longer, and in color rather than black and white. I have attempted to reference this old clip to demonstrate, but I wasn't able to find it. It is such obscure footage, but to me the most important Alizee content is with her alone, rather than public performances.

The main reason being immersion, allowing the mind to escape to a tranquil setting with just her, as opposed to all these interviews and appearances where I am forced to look upon dimwitted hosts who vaguely disrespect her in foreign languages and make her uncomfortable, female audience members who gaze at her with utter contempt because of their damn envy, 50 year old men who are consumed with disgraceful lust and follow her to every show waving childish flags around, etc...

To some (myself included), Alizee represents an ideal, a pure fantasy based on aesthetic qualities such as her beauty, maturity and grace. But to others (whom I have no desire to judge), all they see is her public persona, her "real life" character. They concern themselves with her private life, what kind of clothes she buys her child, where she likes to eat pastries, and so much other irrelevant nonsense that their entire interest in Alizee diverges from idealogical attraction into some kind of damn social politic. (which in turn leads to degenerate arguments and debates on various forums that resort to random personal insults, fabricated information regarding Alizee's personal life, and a whole host of other displays of ignorance which make those who read it almost forget why they took interest in Alizee in the first place. It wasn't the politics, not for me at least.)

Forgive the rant, I merely wished to express why such seemingly insignificant videos are so important to me, and why I am not satisfied with the more readily available content. But if any of you have the idea that perhaps I should abandon my interest in Alizee because I won't ever find what I'm looking for in her, you can all go to........I'd say Hell, but looking at the world today, I think we're already there.

I do appreciate the response though, and I will continue my search with what little hope there is.

I think im in love:wub: