PDA

View Full Version : Poem : Girl of my dreams (of course Alizee)

con_eng
09-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Girl of my dreams
You don't know what it means
To live my life without you
I hope everyday
When you pass my way
I dare to say a word to you
But everytime you look at me
I go right out of my head
And then I just turn away
And act like I don't see you
You're so far away
No reason to stay here
I leave in silence
You're so far away
No reason to stay here
I leave in silence

Sometimes I think
I'll win back my confidence
And be the man I used to be
But a touch of your smile
And I feel so strange again
And lose myself in the wait and see
And everytime when you are near
And act like you don't care
I get so insecure
And then I'm not so sure
You're so far away
No reason to stay here
I leave in silence
You're so far away
No reason to stay here
I leave in silence
Leave in silence

Alizeeee !!!

Shep
09-21-2006, 10:32 AM
I don't want to go off topic here vehemently but I was talking to a friend of mine in Ohio. She lives in an apartment building and she told me there is a girl who lives there who looks EXACTLY like Ali...

She wouldn't tell me if she was married or not... :mad:

Anyone know any good vacation spots in Ohio?

brad
09-21-2006, 10:43 AM
tell her to take pics :)

Shep
09-21-2006, 10:46 AM
tell her to take pics :)

I keep asking her to but she won't :mad:

con_eng
09-21-2006, 11:27 AM
I wish there would be lots of identicals to Alizee

Unfortunately not, especially in Turkey

neoteny
09-21-2006, 11:38 AM
...........................stay...with...mee...
ciggarettes and open air..hand in hand...stay...with...me....cuz every star that i see..is brighter than the last....so stay with me.

*bow*

i didnt write this...can you guess who? i doubt you can
nice poem con_eng

con_eng
09-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Love can cause lots of things, at least it made me prolific writer.:)

nurvonic
09-21-2006, 01:10 PM
...........................stay...with...mee...
ciggarettes and open air..hand in hand...stay...with...me....cuz every star that i see..is brighter than the last....so stay with me.

*bow*

i didnt write this...can you guess who? i doubt you can
nice poem con_eng

hmmmmmm this sounds alot like finch - stay with me. you listen to that damn band like 50 times a day you freakin finch freak!

and oh....very nice poem dude. i wish i could write something like that

riva2model64
09-21-2006, 03:24 PM
that's pretty nice poem con_eng

con_eng
09-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Thanx a lot

I think that Alizee is head and shoulders above the rest :)

aditya8617
09-21-2006, 04:25 PM
You should e-mail this poem to her when her official site opens up, you have a good chance of getting a reply back.;)

General Patton
09-21-2006, 04:59 PM
Wow great poem that was good. I was never good at poetry...

con_eng
09-21-2006, 05:00 PM
I will try to write better poems until the site opens. But I think I can't get any reply from Alizee. I have never been a lucky person in my life. :(

RMJ
09-21-2006, 05:14 PM
It is very nice poem con_eng. Great you have decided to share it with us.

I have written prolly one poem in my life, that was last winter... There result you can read here:
http://www.3rdw.net/alizee/wallpapers/rmjalizee_wallpaper_0043b_1600x1200.png

Bob
09-21-2006, 06:07 PM
Thanx a lot

I think that Alizee is head and shoulders above the rest :)

head, shoulders, knees, and toes!

Spartan500
09-21-2006, 06:31 PM
great job con eng o and neoteny finch is a good band i like letters to you

Shep
09-21-2006, 06:41 PM
head, shoulders, knees, and toes!

And everything in between :D

Bob
09-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Con, loved yours, but i like RMJ's better (it had a photograph!)It is very nice poem con_eng. Great you have decided to share it with us.

I have written prolly one poem in my life, that was last winter... There result you can read here:
http://www.3rdw.net/alizee/wallpapers/rmjalizee_wallpaper_0043b_1600x1200.png

awsome RMJ

aditya8617
09-21-2006, 08:35 PM
Your's cool poem too RMJ, I wish we did poems like these in our English class instead of those stupid Shakesphere poems.

riva2model64
09-21-2006, 09:08 PM
very nice RMJ as well

you said it aditya. . .I have a feeling that many of my creative english assignments will be heavily Alizée-themed

General Patton
09-21-2006, 09:18 PM
very nice RMJ as well

you said it aditya. . .I have a feeling that many of my creative english assignments will be heavily Alizée-themed

I would love that! But unfourately we have to deal with a load of useless writing...

Spartan500
09-21-2006, 11:00 PM
great job rmj

AA-1
09-22-2006, 03:03 AM
Very funny poem!

rwd716
09-22-2006, 11:05 PM
Love the poem and Alizée, nice!

User22
10-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Here goes nothing:

Alizée, oh Alizée,
You are my day.
You are my night,
You are the reason I have taken flight.

Your Lucky Star is above me!
Why am I writing this, Lilly?
Oh! That's right,
You're my green light.

You ignited my life,
You accelerated me past the speed of light...
Alizée, oh Alizee,
I can't wait for my Spring International Flight!

So yeah...now you make one :D

pepelepew
10-28-2011, 01:14 AM
Hi everyone! I haven't been logging in for a while, but I have been lurking on a regular basis. I have a poem I wrote about 3 yrs. ago that I will share and I think I shared a while ago,
She has the face of an angel and a voice so heavenly
Moves with poise and such delicacy
Beautiful from every angle sheer ecstasy
Sweet as candy with a smile that makes me melt
Those brown eyes glisten with an intelligent gaze emitting
feelings beyond that which can be felt
Every song she sings never ceases to amaze
With such vulnerability, tenderness and grace
I have to love her from afar as I have no choice
She a daughter of France and I a son of the USA
Though I never fail to rejoice
When I think of her my eyes become moist
Not from sadness, desire, or chance
Nor even about romance
She has the heart and playfulness of a dolphin
The courage of a lioness obvious from just one glance
It's a plutonic love you see
Quite ironically discovered while on my pc
I pray for peace, health and prosperity
Jeremy, Anily and lovely Alizee

User22
10-28-2011, 02:09 AM
:bow: That was awesome Pep! Good to see you around again too :)

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-28-2011, 02:07 PM
LOL! you guys are all in love....

pepelepew
10-29-2011, 01:46 AM
:bow: That was awesome Pep! Good to see you around again too :)Thanks A31. By the way I sent the poem to Alizee's facebook back then and never got a reply either. I am curious to know if she even saw it.

Jake04
10-29-2011, 02:03 AM
Thanks A31. By the way I sent the poem to Alizee's facebook back then and never got a reply either. I am curious to know if she even saw it.
She probably did. We know she even posted at other forums like Alizee France.

pepelepew
10-29-2011, 02:35 AM
LOL! you guys are all in love....Wait till you see this poem TDA! Actually it is a collage of thoughts, statements, sentiments I have heard from Alizee fans with much exaggeration for poetic purposes lol!
A love song for the ages

I don't know where to begin or how this song's going to end...A love song for the ages...The kind of love spoken by sages...A song I'm compelled to send...An iconic love described on these pages... That few experience refusing to bend...An all encompassing force to which there is no end... Defies logic and even harder to explain... My heart swells and shudders with a welcome pain...Regardless of clouds, sunshine or rain...When I think of you Alizee...Oh I must give a countenance of my love for thee...The kind of love many will flee...More questions than answers is this purple haze...Psychedelic to my senses you raise...Like the taste of a very fine wine...Champagne of the most delectable kind...You bring out the Pepe Le' Pew in me...That spark that fires my heart you see...You make me want to shout with such energy...Woman what you do to me...I will scream from any hilltop...This feeling that I cannot stop...I love you Alizee...A love song for the ages...There are those that say your wiles are impossible to resist ...On that I must insist...That you're the very reason for them to exist...Though it's an exaggeration your so indescribably delectable and much more than an infatuation...You're the siren song described in the ancient travels of Homer...Some would accuse me of being drunk though I'm completely sober...The kind of love that tries men's souls...That can keep you beaten, tattered with holes...Such a charismatic presence that has started and ended wars...Rocks me to my very core...Makes me sensitive to my own vanity...Questioning my very sanity...Feeling vulnerable in my humanity...I love you Alizee...Having my lungs full of oxygen still unable to breath..Tears in my eyes makes it hard to see..An unquenchable thirst that's impossible to believe...Astounded and amazed at the lack of reprieve...Under these conditions comes little relief and many attempts to deceive...Not only you but me...The kind of spirit that compels artists to paint...That fills a void making me feel faint...An affront to any discipline little or no restraint...God knows I am no saint...I love you Alizee...Mesmerized when you dance...That beautiful dark hair...Empires have been built and lost under such a trance...Not by choice,chance or happenstance...On many you have left your mark...I dare say in the spirit of Joan of Arc...Men have cried out for such pain to subside...Has driven some to suicide...Damn the cynics,Jekyls and Hydes...I have never felt so alive...Sometimes it's like a boat at anchor that's impossible to row...Definitely an opportunity to grow...I love you Alizee...Like with all things that I will abide... Love and life have many aside...You're the wind in my vessel, sails are full and will never subside...An ultimate passion I refuse to hide... Though many times I have tried...Trade wind of love that I choose to ride...My affection for you I announce with pride...I will always be on your side...I love you Alizee...A love song for the ages I say