PDA

View Full Version : Short video clips

Scruffydog777
11-22-2008, 09:28 AM
In the making of my hypothetical Alizee interview video which I posted under discussions, I came up with two clips of something in a couple of her videos that you don't normally notice.
The first is during the making of the I'm fed up video where they're spraying her with cold water. The look on her face at the end is priceless. Makes you realize how tough it must have been for her to film this and during the regular video, her talent makes her look so much older but here, maybe because she's in a vulnerable position, she looks so young.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/urcnKGoIqFA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/urcnKGoIqFA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The second one is from when she performed L'Alize in front of a bunch of petit princes. She almost got pulled into the seats by a couple of over zealous princes. Unfortunately the loss in video quality resulting from uploading it to youtube makes it difficult to see, but I figured I would try posting it anyways.
If you'd like the better quality one, just let me know and I'll e-mail it. It's about 2 mb in size.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mf3jIXqo-9A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mf3jIXqo-9A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OGRE
11-22-2008, 10:51 AM
spraying her with cold water.

Alizee et de l'eau froide.

God does exist.

edgar93
11-22-2008, 12:08 PM
The look on her face at the end is priceless. </EMBED>

What Scruffy said ;). Thanks for the vids :), I have never seen the part where they are spraying her the cold water. BTW, the first video cuts at 0:02 of 0:04 :confused:.

OGRE
11-22-2008, 06:41 PM
I have never seen the part where they are spraying her the cold water.

Then that means you haven't see the full vid. I believe it is also found on one of the En Concert DVDs. But also on YouTube. Here you go:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UfaQJsQXG-0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UfaQJsQXG-0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

edgar93
11-22-2008, 08:23 PM
^Uhmm, right, I have never seen that one, thanks Ogre ;). Just got a question, maybe it means nothing, but why is that number 9 on her outfit?

TheBarrett
11-22-2008, 08:28 PM
^Uhmm, right, I have never seen that one, thanks Ogre ;). Just got a question, maybe it means nothing, but why is that number 9 on her outfit?

Would you have preferred number 4?

edgar93
11-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Would you have preferred number 4?

no, no, no hehe, I know, it is just a number, but maybe it means something,maybe it is her favorite number :confused:. I mean, why is a number there? the outfit would look better without it.

And I would have preferred number 13 :p

Tchaikovsky
11-22-2008, 08:35 PM
I would have preferred the number 76.

Ruroshen
11-22-2008, 08:38 PM
no, no, no hehe, I know, it is just a number, but maybe it means something,maybe it is her favorite number :confused:. I mean, why is a number there? the outfit would look better without it.

Heh. Given how fiercely superstitious Lili is, I sincerely doubt she'd be caught wearing a 13...although, is "unlucky 13" just a North American cultural thing? Or is it true across the pond as well?

Also, a question for the hardcores out there: has Lili ever revealed her lucky number? She's bound to have one. Just curious...

edgar93
11-22-2008, 08:46 PM
Heh. Given how fiercely superstitious Lili is, I sincerely doubt she'd be caught wearing a 13...although, is "unlucky 13" just a North American cultural thing? Or is it true across the pond as well?

Also, a question for the hardcores out there: has Lili ever revealed her lucky number? She's bound to have one. Just curious...

That is what I mean, maybe is her lucky number, I asked that because, I remember that, when I did not like Alizee, I watched on tv, a program about "famous people and their numbers". And I remember they talked about the number 9 and a girl, but that's it. :blink:

And is number 13 supposed to be "unlucky"? that's my lucky number :rolleyes:!

TheBarrett
11-22-2008, 08:48 PM
It should've been 42.
Because she is the answer to life, the universe, everything...:D

Tchaikovsky
11-22-2008, 08:50 PM
And is number 13 supposed to be "unlucky"? that's my lucky number :rolleyes:!
What's your name?

edgar93
11-22-2008, 08:54 PM
What's your name?

my name is Edgar :)

Tchaikovsky
11-22-2008, 08:56 PM
my name is Edgar :)
Edgar is your real name in real life? For real?

edgar93
11-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Edgar is your real name in real life? For real?

Yes it is my real name.

Tchaikovsky
11-22-2008, 09:02 PM
Yes it is my real name.
Oh...well never mind then lol.

TheBarrett
11-22-2008, 09:02 PM
Yes it is my real name.

I thought Ninety-Three was your real name. :(

Rev
11-22-2008, 10:17 PM

To actually answer the question, I 'm assuming that she is saying she is a 9 (out of 10). From our perspective this would be modesty, but then, if she wore a 10, she would be accused by some peers of boasting, so this makes perfect sense. :)

OGRE
11-22-2008, 11:40 PM
why is that number 9 on her outfit?

I have a hypothesis, but I'm not sure sharing it in this forum would be appropriate.

TheBarrett
11-22-2008, 11:54 PM
I have a hypothesis, but I'm not sure sharing it in this forum would be appropriate.

Well now I think you've sparked the curiosity of the others. :)

Tchaikovsky
11-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Well now I think you've sparked the curiosity of the others. :)
Yes, please do tell!

OGRE
11-23-2008, 01:31 AM
Yes, please do tell!

Well folks, we're talking Mylene here. There are plenty of discussions under other threads that discuss the deeper connotation of the JEAM lyrics, so I'll leave that to those other threads. Now, if one understands the deeper meaning of the lyrics, the concept of "9" alone makes more sense.

Tchaikovsky
11-23-2008, 02:20 AM
Well folks, we're talking Mylene here. There are plenty of discussions under other threads that discuss the deeper connotation of the JEAM lyrics, so I'll leave that to those other threads. Now, if one understands the deeper meaning of the lyrics, the concept of "9" alone makes more sense.
Yes, but just the standalone number "9"...I don't see how that could have any sexual connotations.

Nikita
11-23-2008, 10:48 AM
6 + 9 ?

I haven't really thought of it either before, but it's not at all impossible I think, as said, we're talking Mylène. ;)

OGRE
11-23-2008, 11:59 AM
I haven't really thought of it either before, but it's not at all impossible I think, as said, we're talking Mylène. ;)

Again, considering the context of the song, you only need one number.

edgar93
11-23-2008, 12:06 PM
come on, even if the other meaning was true, she wouldn't wear a 69 on her outfit :blink:. or yes?

mavsluver41
11-23-2008, 12:22 PM
Again, considering the context of the song, you only need one number.

You really are a green bastard, you know that :D? Now that you've got all our perverted minds churning, you can't just leave us hanging! Since the song refers to, to borrow a phrase from Ruroshen, "double-clicking the mouse," do you perhaps have the phrase, "on cloud nine" in mind? Considering that it means "a state of extreme happiness, or euphoria," its not entirely implausible.

Ruroshen
11-23-2008, 01:22 PM
I dunno, guys. I'm up with double-entendres as much as the next guy, but sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar.

Just a Guest
11-23-2008, 01:33 PM
I dunno, guys. I'm up with double-entendres as much as the next guy, but sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar.
How appropriate in this context. :)

OGRE
11-23-2008, 01:34 PM
You really are a green bastard

Fiona, is that you?;)

Now that you've got all our perverted minds churning

But that is the beauty of Mylene. Something which should not be perverted, except if we make it so in the double entendre context, which really should not be perverted except for our labeling it so. What a conundrum.

do you perhaps have the phrase, "on cloud nine" in mind? Considering that it means "a state of extreme happiness, or euphoria,"

BINGO!
:)

Remember, with Mylene, it's all a riddle. Reminds me of the Riddler. The closest number we have to a question mark is a 9. So not only does the 9 represent all of the multiple meaning above, but it intrinsically asks the question of itself.

Rev
11-23-2008, 06:58 PM
BINGO!
:)

Remember, with Mylene, it's all a riddle. Reminds me of the Riddler. The closest number we have to a question mark is a 9. So not only does the 9 represent all of the multiple meaning above, but it intrinsically asks the question of itself.

Sounds very Mylene-istic. :)