PDA

View Full Version : Summer Time!

Idéaliser
12-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Has anybody seen this video? I sure haven't, it's a nice treat :p and that guy that dances to her right is funny xD

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7jqBHp4YQg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7jqBHp4YQg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There is also more videos like this in the related search, go check em out :P

woohoo
12-16-2008, 07:19 PM
thats cool. I like summer time its warm.

Ben
12-16-2008, 07:19 PM
A couple past threads about these:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1033
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=464

TheBarrett
12-16-2008, 07:43 PM
I...despise...the summer.

edgar93
12-16-2008, 07:43 PM
Watching the other videos, I realize that she already had a powerful voice at that age, IMO :). She is so adorable singing in spanish :wub:. Congratulations for whoever recorded the vids, I bet he didn't imagine she would become the great singer she is now :).

Amigo!
12-16-2008, 07:47 PM

Can't take the heat? :cool::p

woohoo
12-16-2008, 07:51 PM

I despise winter.:mad::mad::mad:

Idéaliser
12-16-2008, 07:52 PM
This is why every concert/performance from anywhere (of Alizée, of course) should have DVD quality recording :cool:

Rocket
12-16-2008, 07:52 PM

I...LIVE...for summer. I...loath...the winter.

TheBarrett
12-16-2008, 08:08 PM
Just as you all love the summer.
I live for the winter.
I live for dangling icicles on the roof of a home.
The snow that falls so that I may freeze in eternal euphoria of cold.
The tiaga land of acidic soil, so I may see wolves roam the tundra, with grass peeking through the thick blanket that is a blessing of heavens.

Winter, where the weak wither and the strong cheer at biting frost.

Paenguin
12-16-2008, 08:09 PM
Summer can go die.
Give me Barrett baby's land anyday!
(surprised you didn't link a Wintersun song B. :))

Tchaikovsky
12-16-2008, 08:43 PM
just as you all love the summer.
I live for the winter.
The snow that falls so that i may freeze in eternal euphoria of cold.
The tiaga land of acidic soil, so i may see wolves roam the tundra, with grass peeking through the thick blanket that is a blessing of heavens.

Winter Ftmfw! :D

Tomtentp
12-16-2008, 08:46 PM
I like em all 4. Summer, autumn, winter and spring. Brings variety to the landscapes and the constant change that alters everything around. Keeps you aware of the time that passes by.

Too bad this winter sucked however, and only just because some americans had to take their car to the super market instead of walking, curse you!
Just kidding ;)

For the topic at hand, yes her voice is great and you can tell even through that lousy quality. This reminds me of the best Alizée birthday video ever made, can't stress it enough.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXIYGrXYw9U&hl=sv&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXIYGrXYw9U&hl=sv&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Btw, what's the kind of dance she's doin @ 2:00 in this video?
Smokin hot if ud ask me :p

MonteCristo
12-16-2008, 10:37 PM
I...LIVE...for summer. I...loath...the winter.

Just as you all love the summer.
I live for the winter.
The snow that falls so that I may freeze in eternal euphoria of cold.
The tiaga land of acidic soil, so I may see wolves roam the tundra, with grass peeking through the thick blanket that is a blessing of heavens.

I personally like both, both have thier flaws, both have there advantages.
I enjoy summer for its beauty, warmth and all the great things you can do during summer, especially with friends, the summer sun just seems to bring out the smile in everyone, and (excuse me, i get into too much of a christmas spirit) heaven and nature sing.
Winter seems to have an ambitious effect on me as well as cheerfull. Snow is beautifull, and so are the holidays that come with it.
Something about the cold just gets my heart pumping harder than usual. I would always go out for walks or to buy stuff in the tightest and thinnest clothes i coul find, sometimes even going as far as a tight thin t-shirt to defy old man winter. And when i usually come home panting, freezing, sweating, or aching, i feel good. Call me crazy if you want, but when i suffer, my morale seems to go up. Its a good feeling, like when you come back from the gym aching, but you know your staying fit. (but why anyone ever bothers to stay fit is beyond me, we should all eat and be real fat so no one would like us, thats the american way)

Youpidou1
12-16-2008, 10:42 PM
You guys are in the wrong season. It's winter. It's cold. I got 2 inches of snow today. Hell, yesterday it was 60 degrees. Go figure.

MonteCristo
12-16-2008, 10:42 PM
btw, i saw that video once, never thought much of it except she has a great voice for a kid, course she isnt a kid anymore. Never thought to search up that song....but i think i might....sometime (in like 10 years, when a random conversation might remnid me)

Rocket
12-17-2008, 05:50 PM
Summer can go die.

Winter can go screw itself. I hate shoveling snow. I hate scraping ice off of my car. I hate having to bundle up just to go check the mail. I hate shivering while on my way to class. I hate the thought of my car skidding off the road when hitting an ice patch. Give me summer anytime.

Paulina
12-17-2008, 07:34 PM
Winter can go screw itself. I hate shoveling snow. I hate scraping ice off of my car. I hate having to bundle up just to go check the mail. I hate shivering while on my way to class. I hate the thought of my car skidding off the road when hitting an ice patch. Give me summer anytime.

Quoted for truth!

woohoo
12-17-2008, 08:10 PM

Thats what homemade flamethrowers are for.:D:D:D

The only good thing about winter is that you can have a bonfire without having to step away from the 2000 degree fire every 5 min.
Don't get me wrong i like summer bonfires its just that you don't have to take off your shirt and sweat that much during a winter bonfire.

TheBarrett
12-17-2008, 08:28 PM
Winter is only unattractive to the majority because the majority have average lives of basic proportion. ;)

Tomtentp
12-17-2008, 08:33 PM

Get yourself a man, he'll take care of that for you ;)

rcs
12-17-2008, 08:34 PM
I like summer also. However, I don't mind winter. ;)

Paenguin
12-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Winter is only unattractive to the majority because the majority have average lives of basic proportion. ;)

We still going up north with Nick to jump in ice lakes naked? :D

woohoo
12-17-2008, 08:47 PM
We still going up north with Nick to jump in ice lakes naked? :D

are you an eskimo?

TheBarrett
12-17-2008, 08:48 PM
are you an eskimo?

She's a Korean.
Also, we love freezing our asses off! Blessings from the Nordland!
Yes Soph, we are still bringing Nick, Jord, Don, and all the other idiots up north for a REAL winter! :D

Tchaikovsky
12-17-2008, 09:36 PM
Besides, Winter from Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" is the best.

Rocket
12-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Get yourself a man, he'll take care of that for you ;)

And just what does THAT suppose to mean? You honestly think all I have to do is to 'get a man' and all my worries will be over? My mom has a man, we call him Dad. Guess who gets to go to work as a lawyer, cleans the house, does the laundry, makes breakfast and dinner, runs errands, pay the bills and balance the household budget and keeps me and my sister from killing each other? MOM!! Get myself a man....HA!

Oh Paenguin....Yobosay-o! An-ah-ahsee-meeka! :p

Yaceman
12-17-2008, 11:13 PM
J'aime l'hiver!

MonteCristo
12-17-2008, 11:19 PM

need a cough drop?

Rocket
12-18-2008, 06:36 AM
need a cough drop?

LOL No, it's Korean. :)

Plaz
12-18-2008, 01:01 PM
seems like yesterday when those vids were just hitting the web!

Tomtentp
12-21-2008, 05:09 PM
And just what does THAT suppose to mean? You honestly think all I have to do is to 'get a man' and all my worries will be over? My mom has a man, we call him Dad. Guess who gets to go to work as a lawyer, cleans the house, does the laundry, makes breakfast and dinner, runs errands, pay the bills and balance the household budget and keeps me and my sister from killing each other? MOM!! Get myself a man....HA!

Sounds like a lousy man, tell her go lookin' for a new one!
Here in Sweden we don't do housewives, everyone helps out at home.
And yeah, the men are real pussies :D

Back on topic...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KbdyrRlYR2E&hl=sv&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KbdyrRlYR2E&hl=sv&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"they all look liek that weird bear from star wars roflmao xD"

Gotta love youtube comments :p

OGRE
12-21-2008, 06:25 PM
J'aime l'hiver!

Yay!!! I actually know what you said without any interpretation help!!!

Now, I must date myself once more. I thought the following song was cool growing up. And listening to it again, the use of piano, strings, percussion, and brass reminds me of Boutonnat's style...it even has the instrumental interlude at the three quarter point:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SVYJS3WVNZc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SVYJS3WVNZc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jung_adore_ALIZEE
12-21-2008, 07:48 PM
I hate the thought of my car skidding off the road when hitting an ice patch.

tire chains? :p

I like winter

I find it cool when I have icicles hanging on my beard :D

Rocket
12-21-2008, 10:57 PM
Tire chains are against the law in Illinois

jung_adore_ALIZEE
12-21-2008, 10:59 PM
^studded tires? :p

OGRE
12-22-2008, 05:59 PM
Tire chains are against the law in Illinois

Not if it's consensual.
:blink:

loveherfromusa
01-15-2009, 03:05 AM
for Alizée videos from her school days, see: http://www.ecole-du-spectacle.com/videos.php

www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/theatre%2Bet%2Bdanse/video/x5kn3i_le-magicien-doz-thtre-danse-monique_creation

Also Google any connections that these sites mention.

edgar93
01-15-2009, 03:23 AM
in this thread there are some other videos of her performing at school, even singing in Spanish :wub:

http://www.lillytownusa.com/showthread.php?t=418