PDA

View Full Version : L'Alize Compilation

Gatchaman
09-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Another gem from Ternuc

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mVy6W4eUulY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mVy6W4eUulY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

wasabi622
10-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Holy crap! This is amazingly done! I've already confessed that I'm a bit OCD about the audio synching up correctly with the video, and this guy here did it perfectly! And of course, it's a great video regardless of our young Goddess. :wub:

Zeerre
10-21-2010, 06:33 AM
Can't believe this thread didn't get any responses in years.:eek:
Love the video, amazingly well put, especially since "L'Alize" is one of my all-time favorite Alizée songs, number 3 to be exact.:cool:

User22
10-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Holy crap! This is amazingly done! I've already confessed that I'm a bit OCD about the audio synching up correctly with the video, and this guy here did it perfectly! And of course, it's a great video regardless of our young Goddess. :wub:

Yah I can tell most of the time when audio is not synced, but yah I agree this one was perfectly done! I have no idea how this thread went under the radar for so long. Maybe its cause this video was posted elsewhere also.

wasabi622
10-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Can't believe this thread didn't get any responses in years.:eek:
Love the video, amazingly well put, especially since "L'Alize" is one of my all-time favorite Alizée songs, number 3 to be exact.:cool:

I wondered that too when I found this thread.. it was posted FOUR FRIGGEN YEARS AGO!

alizeefan
10-23-2010, 01:13 AM
I have seen this video before , perhaps others had too...
Not that i was here then sorta.Anyway...Definitely a great vid,
so yeah amazing no replies.

Most likely it just got bumped off which is why i suggest once
you read most all the subjects here and catch up so to speak.
Use the New Posts,then you wont miss stuff that gets bumped
off the front page.Then again could be a million things and no
one probably will read this!

Aayush
10-23-2010, 01:58 AM
Nice work indeed. May be many people just lost themselves in the great video and forgotten to post ;)