PDA

View Full Version : Worst Dream Ever

NANAKI
09-21-2006, 06:58 PM
So last night before I went to bed I was thinking about how much I would like to meet Alizée and how cool it would be if she were to come to my school. Well right before I woke up this morning had the worst nightmare ever. Alizée was in Corsica and she was flying to Paris when the plane crashed everyone killed. It gets worse the reporters asked her mother where she was going. Her mother said to the United States because she had a feeling that she needed to go to a school near Chicago. As soon as I heard that I woke up sweating bullets and immediately wished that she didn't come just incase that it might actually happen. Because I have had many dreams that I have forseen things that I was going to do or see. Its really freaking so I was really freaked out this morning worst morning that I ever had. :eek: :eek: :eek: :(

Bob
09-21-2006, 07:12 PM
So last night before I went to bed I was thinking about how much I would like to meet Alizée and how cool it would be if she were to come to my school. Well right before I woke up this morning had the worst nightmare ever. Alizée was in Corsica and she was flying to Paris when the plane crashed everyone killed. It gets worse the reporters asked her mother where she was going. Her mother said to the United States because she had a feeling that she needed to go to a school near Chicago. As soon as I heard that I woke up sweating bullets and immediately wished that she didn't come just incase that it might actually happen. Because I have had many dreams that I have forseen things that I was going to do or see. Its really freaking so I was really freaked out this morning worst morning that I ever had. :eek: :eek: :eek: :(

wow...bad dream...that is a pretty bad one...

Shep
09-21-2006, 07:14 PM
That sucks, mate.

The worst dream I ever had was the time I dreamt I was there when Steve Irwin was killed.

The worst dream I ever had that had anything Alizée related was when I dreamt I was visiting an old rabbi friend of mine at a restaurant and the waitress looked like Ali. I went to go ask the waitress something and then I looked back at my friend and some one killed him...

I'm weird...:o :(

Urb4n
09-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Thats a little rediculous Nanaki, that'll never happen.

aditya8617
09-21-2006, 08:30 PM
I only day dream about Alizee, I don't know if she comes in my sleeping dreams because I never remember any of those.

but that was a bad dream and don't worry nothing's happening to her, so you can sleep in peace tonight:).

riva2model64
09-21-2006, 08:56 PM

are you ok NANAKI?
I don't have many Alizée dreams that I remember

but the ones I did remember left a very big emotional footprint on me. . .

if you are like me in this case then I feel for you, the emotions you are having must be through the roof crzy

NANAKI
09-21-2006, 09:04 PM
thanks everyone for the moral support that dream really freaked me out. I know it won't happen but I had to make sure which I did since it has happened to me before.

riva2model64
09-21-2006, 09:19 PM
So last night before I went to bed I was thinking about how much I would like to meet Alizée and how cool it would be if she were to come to my school.(

sometimes I fantasize about me being on stars a domicile, held in my school

I could imagine it. . .me in math class, some silly test I no know what about it, then on the PA system, they call me up because Alizée come to see me
or, maybe she just burst into my math class and hand select me out of the room man that would be awesome

o.k. my fantasies are farfetched, I know they are, so no make fun of me

General Patton
09-21-2006, 09:23 PM
How could you have a nightmare about ALIZEE! LOL nanaki you really look freaked out... I have never had a bad dream about her... but lets not think about her dieing in a plane crash...

NANAKI
09-21-2006, 09:37 PM
How could you have a nightmare about ALIZEE! LOL nanaki you really look freaked out... I have never had a bad dream about her... but lets think about her dieing in a plane crash...

no lets not think about her dieng in a plane crash why would you ever want to think about that I wish I never had the nightmare :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

aditya8617
09-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Another piece of evidence that General doesn't like Alizee! Down with General Patton!

Matrix
09-21-2006, 09:53 PM
Alizee DONT FLY ON A PLANE!!! Wait at least six months for the bad vibes to pass. I dont take this stuff lightly, this is very real.

Yeah people get wierd dreams sometimes. I had one once, the early morning hours of September 11, I had a dream that I had to hang up FOUR dress suits in the closet and it was an awful feeling in my dream of having to do such a simple task as hanging up four suits. I just didnt want to hang up four suits in my closet.

I woke up with a horrible feeling of death. A few hours later... the attack on USA happened. There were four planes that crashed that day. I told all my family and friends about that.

It was the only time in my life that a dream foreshadowed an actual event.

Sir Wood
09-21-2006, 11:14 PM

Hmmm, that was a very interesting dream. Let’s see if we can psycho-analyze this. (Freud would be happy.) Mind you I’m not a professional, but I always try to figure out my dreams whenever I can remember them. If I think hard about it, the dreams usually trace back to something that has happened during the past week or something that I know is likely to happen.

I think your mind (unconsciousness) was still preoccupied with Alizée while sleeping. Because of this, your mind probably superimposed Alizée as yourself. The plane crashing on the way to her visit to a school in Chicago could represent your fear of going to school. Perhaps you had a test that you weren’t ready for, homework that wasn’t done, some dreaded class or person? :confused:

NANAKI
09-22-2006, 12:13 AM
Hmmm, that was a very interesting dream. Let’s see if we can psycho-analyze this. (Freud would be happy.) Mind you I’m not a professional, but I always try to figure out my dreams whenever I can remember them. If I think hard about it, the dreams usually trace back to something that has happened during the past week or something that I know is likely to happen.

I think your mind (unconsciousness) was still preoccupied with Alizée while sleeping. Because of this, your mind probably superimposed Alizée as yourself. The plane crashing on the way to her visit to a school in Chicago could represent your fear of going to school. Perhaps you had a test that you weren’t ready for, homework that wasn’t done, some dreaded class or person? :confused:

well actually I didn't do any of my math homework so I guess that would be i. wow that is really good anylasis. however that doesn't explain how sometimes I can forsee the future events that I will do weeks or months earlier than when they happen.

rcs
09-22-2006, 06:52 AM
Look, nothing's gonna happen to our Alizee. We collectively need to think positive things about her. Besides, she has a lucky star looking over her always.

The only bad dreams I had involving Lili are the ones when I embarrass the crap out of myself for saying or doing stupid things that may make a French audience, Lili's friends/family, or Lili herself angry at me. Yikes :o

My lucky star has not been shining as bright as hers. :p

aditya8617
09-22-2006, 09:08 AM
My lucky star has not been shining as bright as hers. :p

Are you sure you even have one:p !

HibyPrime
09-22-2006, 10:22 AM

It could also represent how afraid and nervous he would be if Alizee was coming to see him, and the in deepest reaches in his mind, he would be wishing she would not show up. In another part of his mind 9/11 may still have been a recent thought. Guess what happens when your concious puts the two together.

It could also be simply a dream of events that he wishes to happen, and an accident happened along the way that he dreads.

He could also be psychic, but lets downplay that one, shall we?

NANAKI
09-22-2006, 05:04 PM
It could also represent how afraid and nervous he would be if Alizee was coming to see him, and the in deepest reaches in his mind, he would be wishing she would not show up. In another part of his mind 9/11 may still have been a recent thought. Guess what happens when your concious puts the two together.

It could also be simply a dream of events that he wishes to happen, and an accident happened along the way that he dreads.

He could also be psychic, but lets downplay that one, shall we?

no 9/11 wasn't in my mind it never is I don't think about it I think yeah it was a huge tragedy but there is no point in staying in the past it is what the future holds that is important

General Patton
09-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Wait ops it was a typo I meant lets NOT think about her dieing in a plane ops..

Bob
09-22-2006, 11:27 PM
Wait ops it was a typo I meant lets NOT think about her dieing in a plane ops..

just edit your post stupid, don't have to make a completly new one

marik
07-16-2007, 03:13 AM
too bad!
very bad dream ever!.......
i had dreams about Alizée dreams too..
a bad dream!