PDA

View Full Version : Director Brad, we got a major problem...

Matrix
09-22-2006, 12:51 AM
I typed in Alizee on the Google search and this website was not on the first page, it wasn't even on the first 15 pages!!! I just quit looking after that.

What do we gotta do to get this website on the first page of Google when someone types in Alizee and searches?

NANAKI
09-22-2006, 12:57 AM
I typed in Alizee on the Google search and this website was not on the first page, it wasn't even on the first 15 pages!!! I just quit looking after that.

What do we gotta do to get this website on the first page of Google when someone types in Alizee and searches?

well it is in the wikapedia page so that is somewhat like being on first page

brad
09-22-2006, 12:58 AM
it takes some time .. this site has only been around for 3 months.

the best way to help get the page ranked higher is to post links to this website on other websites (especially websites that are already ranked high in google)

we are #1 for 'Alizee Subtitles' .. from that post I made on digg.com ... lol

HibyPrime
09-22-2006, 01:02 AM
we also show up when you search for moi-alizee.com (official site - defunct)

nurvonic
09-22-2006, 01:08 AM
it takes some time .. this site has only been around for 3 months.

did you think your site was gonna explode like this when you first started?

and can you imagine how this site will be in another 3 months, or even 6 months?

i do believe this site will get high up there on the google search:D

Matrix
09-22-2006, 01:33 AM
Okay, Google page rankings are determined by number of clicks??? Alright, alright... lets just clear this up right now.

Sure, that's what we are all led to believe... don't believe that for a second!

I can see this is gonna take money. All we gotta do is line the pockets of Google and we are on the front page baby! Are you kidding me, we all, well most of us here live in USA, we know how the system works, lol

We host a party for Google VIP's, slip em some green, say a few kind words and in the words of Alizee... voila! this website is on page 1

I guess Googles integrity is ironclad...http://www.google.com/technology/

rcs
09-22-2006, 07:06 AM
Most of us, I'm sure, have this site saved under our favorites or bookmarked. Can we get a higher rating by typing in Alizee using a search engine and then clicking on this site? Not convenient, but I was just wondering if that works.

brad
09-22-2006, 09:16 AM
Most of us, I'm sure, have this site saved under our favorites or bookmarked. Can we get a higher rating by typing in Alizee using a search engine and then clicking on this site? Not convenient, but I was just wondering if that works.

not really .. google uses a lot of factors to rank websites, but by far the biggest thing they look at are back links. Meaning how many other websites link to you. Maybe put a link to this website in your forum signature on all of the forums that you visit .. submit stories to digg.com, bookmark pages on delicious, post on your friends websites .. or on open forums .. etc .. etc ..

Just don't be spamming it everywhere .. people don't like that .. lol

snowowle
09-22-2006, 02:26 PM
"Alizee America" in Google gets 2nd

Matrix
09-22-2006, 03:27 PM
It sure does! Merci snowowle! Hey thats something! Now we just need to get everyone to think America when they think of Alizee

Not bad, number two on Google search and under Wikipedia too! This website is well on its way to being the number one Alizee website!

con_eng
09-22-2006, 04:17 PM
We must advertise this site to make it popular.

How can we do that?

I think youtube and google video pages can be used to demonstare this site. Just do some videos advertising and introducing our website by some remixes of Alizee and our thoughts about Alizee. Do you think so?

nurvonic
09-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Just don't be spamming it everywhere .. people don't like that ..

ill be sure to spam it as much as i can then;)

Bob
09-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Okay, Google page rankings are determined by number of clicks??? Alright, alright... lets just clear this up right now.

Sure, that's what we are all led to believe... don't believe that for a second!

I can see this is gonna take money. All we gotta do is line the pockets of Google and we are on the front page baby! Are you kidding me, we all, well most of us here live in USA, we know how the system works, lol

We host a party for Google VIP's, slip em some green, say a few kind words and in the words of Alizee... voila! this website is on page 1

I guess Googles integrity is ironclad...http://www.google.com/technology/

the google searches are usually based on mone paid, but at times its popularity, my sister works for google, at the moment shes working on "Mortal Kombat"

Sir Wood
10-11-2006, 05:24 PM
"Alizee America" in Google gets 2nd

Congrats Brad and all!!! Google search for "ALIZEE AMERICA" is now #1 beating out Wikipedia! :cool:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ALIZEE+AMERICA

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."
- Neil Armstrong, Moon, 21 July 1969

bt_bird_90
10-11-2006, 06:43 PM

That made me giggle

Congrats B-rad

neoteny
10-11-2006, 06:50 PM
that's one small step for us, one giant leap for Lili

mike armstrong, earth, october 11, 2006

General Patton
10-11-2006, 10:50 PM
Congrats Brad and all!!! Google search for "ALIZEE AMERICA" is now #1 beating out Wikipedia! :cool:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ALIZEE+AMERICA

That's great!
Wow... this site must have alot of links to it....

brad
10-11-2006, 11:40 PM
well .. 'Alizee America' isn't really that great. if it was 'Alizee' I would be impressed ... lol

It will take a while to even start showing in the top 25 there though ...

RadioactiveMan
10-11-2006, 11:57 PM
This website is also the only forum on the wikipedia page besides AF.

rwd716
10-12-2006, 01:50 AM
This site was on the first page when I started looking for Alizée.

aditya8617
10-12-2006, 03:05 AM
This site was on the first page when I started looking for Alizée.

It didn't work with me. What did you use for search, I used both Alizee and Alizée. Didn't find it on the first 2 pages.

General Patton
10-12-2006, 05:27 PM
I did I think...no wait that wiki page led me to it..yea that's it.

NANAKI
10-12-2006, 06:26 PM
I did I think...no wait that wiki page led me to it..yea that's it.

took you long enough to find it haven't you used wikipedia before all links to sites are at the bottom it is common knowledge.

rwd716
10-12-2006, 08:31 PM
It didn't work with me. What did you use for search, I used both Alizee and Alizée. Didn't find it on the first 2 pages.

Now that I think about it, I did search for Alizée America because I kept getting French sites. Voila!

General Patton
10-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Now that I think about it, I did search for Alizée America because I kept getting French sites. Voila!
LOL
While hmm.... rwd hmm....

rwd716
10-12-2006, 10:05 PM
LOL
While hmm.... rwd hmm....

Uhhhhh, I think I know what you mean ;)

bt_bird_90
10-12-2006, 10:32 PM
I have no recollection of how I got here

Twitch
10-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Well I got here when I got a chance to get back on the net after being away with no access for a while only to find the official site down. Not sure if I had the right address I searched for Moi-Alizée, and this site was listed second, and still is in Google.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-28-2007, 12:14 AM
did you think your site was gonna explode like this when you first started?

and can you imagine how this site will be in another 3 months, or even 6 months?

i do believe this site will get high up there on the google search:D

Well 6 months have passed :eek: time flies when ur here.

Zarose
03-28-2007, 03:35 AM
would it help if I post a link to this page on my personal page? And if so, is there a special way I have make the link?

this is the culmination of trying to teach myself HTML:
http://home.comcast.net/~zarosezarosion/index.html