PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the downtime, we are cooking now

brad
01-20-2009, 09:04 PM
Database decided to freak out a little, sorry.

Customer1
01-20-2009, 09:16 PM
OOh I thought this site no longer exist. Im glad it's up and running again.

edgar93
01-20-2009, 09:23 PM
What was the problem?

woohoo
01-20-2009, 09:42 PM
I was freakin out man!!!

brad
01-20-2009, 10:19 PM
What was the problem?

There was a corrupted table in the database, that was preventing mysql from starting.

mavsluver41
01-20-2009, 11:23 PM
There was a corrupted table in the database, that was preventing mysql from starting.

Ohhhhh...it's all clear now :rolleyes: :p.

Amigo!
01-20-2009, 11:53 PM
Ohhhhh...it's all clear now :rolleyes: :p.

I understood every single word :rolleyes:

Ruroshen
01-21-2009, 12:05 AM
I understood every single word :rolleyes:
Well, I understood "corrupted table". My solution has always been to put a book or something under the wobbly leg.

Hope that helped! :D

Amigo!
01-21-2009, 12:09 AM
Well, I understood "corrupted table". My solution has always been to put a book or something under the wobbly leg.

Hope that helped! :D

Actually what I meant was that I understood every single word like 'corrupted' 'was' and 'starting'. those words made perfect sense! http://www.alizee-forum.com/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

Tchaikovsky
01-21-2009, 12:51 AM
I was like 'wtf..' when I tried to get on today.

outlaw
01-21-2009, 01:04 PM
wasnt surprised 1 bit by it being down. things like dat happen alllllll da time.

Ben
10-22-2009, 08:09 PM
Sorry for the downtime today guys, database issue. We should be good now, but let me know if you notice any problems!

Fall
10-22-2009, 09:39 PM
I'm all good here, thanks for the speedy fix Ben :) I couldn't help but dream and fantasize that :wub: Lilly :wub: had contacted you, and that you guys were giving the site an officiel make-over like we said before :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Roman
10-22-2009, 10:20 PM
ha ha Ruro, you kill me. Yep, the leg broke and the server fell over. It wasn't really minor!! :p
Ah darn, I've been wanting to get into databases for years now, just been diverted by general suckiness. Anyway, MySQL, thanks, I would have asked if you hadn't told. Sounds like the problem is the application, however. Database management systems don't generally go around corrupting themselves! But what do I know?

Yeah, I was like WTF! when it wouldn't come up, but then from past experience I figured it was just a little hickup or upgrade or something and you guys would have it back pretty soon. Good job with that (especially since you guys aren't exactly paid to sit there all day waiting for something to go wrong like some of us).

Ben
10-22-2009, 10:43 PM
Database management systems don't generally go around corrupting themselves!
That was last January, today was just the session table being full. Emptying my inbox of the 1,700+ error messages wasn't fun though. :p

Criss_pl
10-23-2009, 04:42 AM
Quick fix and all goes still pretty good:)
Thanks Ben

@Fall
You are very funny:p

Fall
10-23-2009, 05:39 PM
That was last January, today was just the session table being full. Emptying my inbox of the 1,700+ error messages wasn't fun though. :p

Ouch, that many? I thought about all the messages you would get, so i decided that you wouldn't need another one to tell you something was up. Not only that, but obviously you must look at the site everyday and would have noticed it :)

@Fall
You are very funny:p
A guy can dream can't he? I mean c'mon, with all the changes to the other sites, I just put 1 and 2 together. Imagine it dude! Lilly adding Ben to her team, making this The "Officiel" Alizée America Fan Page!!!! :eek::eek::wub::wub::):):D:D