PDA

View Full Version : Alizée - Moi Lolita - from teenager to young woman

Scruffydog777
01-22-2009, 12:49 PM
I had an idea for a video, taking all the clips I have of Alizée performing Moi-Lolita (roughly 30 of them), and putting a small part of each one together in chronological order, begining in 7/26/2000 and ending on 12/31/2003. I thought for sure somebody else must have done this in the past but couldn't find anything that emcompassed so many videos. So I went ahead with my idea and here's the end product.

I tried my best to get them in the right order. There are some clips that you would think by looking at them, should be in a different order, but I put them together in accordance with the information I obtained from the web which can vary quite a bit from site to site.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tLnOD1cQoWM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tLnOD1cQoWM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here's the rapidshare link

http://rapidshare.com/files/187770221/Aliz_e_-_Moi_Lolita_-_from_teenager_to_young_woman.mpg

Karin
01-22-2009, 02:28 PM
very nice :D

Toc De Mac
01-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Great work!

I love the segment you chose from the video at 3:05... :wub:

What video did the clip in the upper left corner of 2:55 come from?

Karin
01-22-2009, 03:59 PM
It is from TV show "Wetten, dass..." from Germany :D:cool:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L1Hr8TpTE6w&hl=cs&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Tomtentp
01-22-2009, 05:47 PM
You can surley see how she grows, and she grows in so many ways.

Also notice how her hair grows A little longer for each performance. And then finishing up with En Concert, it simply kills me :wub:

Thanks alot Scruffy!

woohoo
01-22-2009, 07:45 PM
Very nice, i liked it a lot. The most drastic change i saw was when she first had her hair down instead of behind the ear, thats when i saw the major change.

Idéaliser
01-22-2009, 09:41 PM
beginning in the year 200??? I didn't know Lili was 1800 years old! haha little typing error on your part ;)

BUT! I think this would be a fantastic idea!

lefty12357
01-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Great job, Scruffy. I really enjoyed the video. It must have been a lot of work dealing with extracts from 30 videos. My hat's off to you...:)

Scruffydog777
01-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Great work!

I love the segment you chose from the video at 3:05... :wub:

What video did the clip in the upper left corner of 2:55 come from?

Karin is right, It's from her performance on the tv show Wetten Dass in Germany. Here's the sendspace link if you'd like to download it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8lwuqe

Scruffydog777
01-22-2009, 10:28 PM
beginning in the year 200??? I didn't know Lili was 1800 years old! haha little typing error on your part ;)

BUT! I think this would be a fantastic idea!

I corrected it. Thanks for pointing that out.

Roman
01-22-2009, 10:30 PM
I had an idea for a video,
yowsers! Great idea Scruff! (can I call you Scruff?) Yeah, man, that's like so obvious it's amazing no one ever did that before. Kinda like, with all these guys who have sung Moi... Lolita, they never changed the lyrics around to make it a Ma Lolita song - about her as opposed to as her.
So, everyone's a video editor now eh? Alizée inspiration? She's the only reason I ever did any slightly significant photo editing, particularly one replacing that fish bowl in a picture where she's holding it with the globe and adding some text for a promotional birthday photo contest in 2007.

oh, and Scruffy, if you create something, put your name in the file so we know where it came from if we forget to label it.

digitalfie
01-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Very well done!! Do you do this professionally? Just out of curiosity, what video software did you use? I know alot of time was spent to get this result, again a very excellent video.

pepelepew
01-23-2009, 01:46 AM
Great video Scruffy. That age progression thing was a cool idea. :)

DannyMac524
01-23-2009, 08:18 AM
Nice job!! Toc de Mac! A nice cross section of Alizee over the years. Excellent.

JCC
01-23-2009, 10:08 AM
EXCELLENT JOB!! LOVED IT! Moi Lolita is my Favorite song! And your right, nobody else has done a compilation that i know of. I've seen JEAM and JVPA done, but not a Moi Loita!

You just made my morning!! Thanks:D:D

Scruffydog777
01-23-2009, 12:46 PM
Very well done!! Do you do this professionally? Just out of curiosity, what video software did you use? I know alot of time was spent to get this result, again a very excellent video.

Thanks. I used Womble video wizard. I downloaded it from the internet for $49. You can download a trial version for 30 days. The best part about it is that there's virtually no lag as you move along the time line of the video.

I don't do this professionally. I've learned most of what I know, thanks to Alizée. I've tried working with videos before but ran into problems that I didn't have the motivation to overcome. Then I found out about her and had all the motivation I needed.

One of the problems I ran into in the past was that some of the files you download from web sites like rapidshare or sendspace are in a format that Womble doesn't recognize. So I use VirtualDubMod ( a program that is free to download) to convert these files into an avi format. The only problem with this is where the original file size may have been 200mb, the resulting file size will be about 5 gb. Womble will open avi files but I usually use another program (Simple Movie Maker) to convert them back to an mpeg file of roughly the origional size. Now Womble can handle them easily. There's probably an easier way to do it but what I'm doing works for me so I guess I'll stick with it until I hear of something better.

Roman
01-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Thanks. I used Womble video wizard. I downloaded it from the internet for $49. You can download a trial version for 30 days. The best part about it is that there's virtually no lag as you move along the time line of the video.

I don't do this professionally. I've learned most of what I know, thanks to Alizée. I've tried working with videos before but ran into problems that I didn't have the motivation to overcome. Then I found out about her and had all the motivation I needed.

One of the problems I ran into in the past was that files you download from web sites like rapidshare or sendspace are in a format that Womble doesn't recognize. So I use VirtualDubMod ( a program that is free to download) to convert these files into an avi format. The only problem with this is where the original file size may have been 200mb, the resulting file size will be about 5 gb. Womble will open avi files but I usually use another program (Simple Movie Maker) to convert them back to an mpeg file of roughly the origional size. Now Womble can handle them easily. There's probably an easier way to do it but what I'm doing works for me so I guess I'll stick with it until I hear of something better.
Yeah, that's the crazy thing about computers anymore. You can't just "do" anything, you need three programs and three separate steps to accomplish anything. What would we do if we weren't wasting all our time screwing around with computers? Speaking of which, time to install Skype.

JEP
01-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Great Job. Loved The Progression In Her Perfomances.

Toc De Mac
01-23-2009, 03:49 PM
It is from TV show "Wetten, dass..." from Germany :D:cool:

Karin is right, It's from her performance on the tv show Wetten Dass in Germany. Here's the sendspace link if you'd like to download it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8lwuqe

Thank you very much! :)

It seems like she is more at ease singing in this video than in any other that I have ever seen...

Dark Engine
01-23-2009, 04:59 PM
Great job, it's an awesome video.

Pluton_CZE
01-24-2009, 02:47 PM
any live audio track would be better ;) (en concert or TOTP italy performance)

Scruffydog777
01-24-2009, 02:55 PM

I agree, but this track gave me about 23 more seconds of time which I think was important to have for trying to squeeze all these videos in, but I'll play around with it on my days off and see if I can make it work.

rcs
01-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Nice gift for the fans Scruffy! It's an interesting new approach to viewing this all time fav song. Thanks for the work you put into this. She's dazzling throughout the entire progression!

OGRE
01-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Great job Scruffy!

One question. At what time tag does she become 18? I need to know when I can stop feeling guilty.
:o

Ruroshen
01-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Great job Scruffy!

One question. At what time tag does she become 18? I need to know when I can stop feeling guilty.
Heh, quoted for truthiness.

Well done, Scruffy! Very interesting to watch.

Scruffydog777
01-26-2009, 05:35 AM
Great job Scruffy!

Alizée turns 16 at 17 seconds into the video, 17 at 1:11, 18 at 3:19 and 19 at 3:39

OGRE
01-26-2009, 11:36 AM
Alizée turns 16 at 17 seconds into the video, 17 at 1:11, 18 at 3:19 and 19 at 3:39

In many States, that would be:
0-1:10: Felony
1:10 - 3:18: Misdemeanor

In West Virginia.....hell, it's all legal.
:blink:

Almost heaven, West Virginia
Blue ridge mountains
Shenandoah river -
Life is old there
Older than the trees
Younger than the mountains
Growin like a breeze <---------{A double entendre when matched to this thread}

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oN86d0CdgHQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oN86d0CdgHQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Scruffydog777
01-26-2009, 11:51 AM

I used the audio from her cd for this video, mainly because it's longer than all the audio tracks from her videos. I tried substituting the cd audio with just about all the audio from her videos and in just about every case, either the m.c. steps on the begining or end or there's some sounds from the audience which just doesn't fit in well, so for now I'll stick with the original audio, but one thing I will try which I haven't done before is to try and splice 2 audio tracks together. If I can do this seemlessly to speak, I'll give it a shot.

Roman
01-27-2009, 12:21 AM
you guys are silly. we're just watching a pretty girl singing some nice songs. They put it on tv.

Ruroshen
01-27-2009, 12:43 AM
In many States, that would be:
0-1:10: Felony
1:10 - 3:18: Misdemeanor

3:18 - conclusion: Technically OK, but you're still a dirty old man for even considering it. Shame on you! :D

Gary Puckett said it best, man...

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ofoZ-ZHkOg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ofoZ-ZHkOg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

:p

OGRE
01-30-2009, 12:00 PM
3:18 - conclusion: Technically OK, but you're still a dirty old man for even considering it. Shame on you! :D

I see your :D, but would like to ponder a bit for those who don't get it.

What makes us human? It is the ability to override exploitative instinct with moral consciousness. It is having the wisdom to protect innocence and not prey upon it.

The reason we have laws is because many people have neither the moral consciousness nor wisdom to do what is right. I mention the legal thresholds because they are a somewhat arbitrary dividing line intended to define our morality, yet vary widely between States and countries. You can't legislate morality. The mere absence of law does not make it right.

One must measure their actions against a higher morality, not simply follow law.

Amigo!
01-30-2009, 02:50 PM
The green guy has a point, you should know better Ruroshen! :D

Roman
02-05-2009, 01:55 AM

Gary Puckett said it best, man...

:p
Dude, they so missed their chance. Right after Alizée did that JEAM on 2003-03-15 they should have had me, uh Gary, go up and sing that song. Perfect opportunities missed...

wasabi622
08-14-2009, 01:44 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tLnOD1cQoWM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tLnOD1cQoWM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i really need to stop watching these before bed.. or maybe i just need to stop being a noob.. but i think not watching them before bed would be easier.. its like a damn drug! I WANT MOORRREEEEEEE!

user472884
08-14-2009, 01:47 AM
nnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiccccccceeeeeee

Aldighieri
01-27-2010, 08:08 AM
your videos are very very good as always..

paintballpdh19
01-28-2010, 12:10 AM
Great vid :)