PDA

View Full Version : Alizee - Fifty Sixty Remix Video

Uméesha
02-19-2009, 10:56 AM
Hi Guys, I would like to share my newly edited Remix of Alizee Video from the album Psychedelices titled Alizee - Fifty Sixty Video Remix.

btw thanks for those who have downloaded the Audio version of this Video! The download counts is 4579!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/GVTS7kBE27I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/GVTS7kBE27I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

aDZ
02-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Sounds good :)

(oh, i'm new, hai ppl!)

mavsluver41
02-20-2009, 12:08 AM

(oh, i'm new, hai ppl!)

'Sup aDZ, welcome to AAm. Have you met Tomtentp, our resident Swede :p?

Rev
02-20-2009, 01:58 AM
Hi Guys, I would like to share my newly edited Remix of Alizee Video from the album Psychedelices titled Alizee - Fifty Sixty Video Remix.

btw thanks for those who have downloaded the Audio version of this Video! The download counts is 4579!

Thanks Uméesh. I enjoyed it. The beat being slightly off the pace of the song took a little getting used to, however once I did, it really started to sound good. I like that style as it allows both aspects to have lives of their own. :)

Uméesha
02-20-2009, 10:06 AM

(oh, i'm new, hai ppl!)

Thanks for your comments dude!

ohh btw welcome to this forum, introduce yourself! :)

Uméesha
02-20-2009, 10:09 AM
[/CENTER]

Thanks Uméesh. I enjoyed it. The beat being slightly off the pace of the song took a little getting used to, however once I did, it really started to sound good. I like that style as it allows both aspects to have lives of their own. :)

Thank you Rev, nice to see that you have enjoyed my remix video! :)

aDZ
02-21-2009, 01:46 AM
'Sup aDZ, welcome to AAm. Have you met Tomtentp, our resident Swede :p?

Waazap :p Unfortunately no ;( but it's good to see that there's some swedes on this site aswell :) Who would've thought that?

Thanks for your comments dude!

ohh btw welcome to this forum, introduce yourself!

Allright, but i'll make it short :p The name was Adam, from sweden (as you can see) I'm closing in on my 19th birthday. On my sparetime I drive alot of motocross, go snowboarding or simply hang out with pals :] I discovered Alizée late in 2008, but I recognized some of the songs such as JEAM/moi lolita from my childhood :) From the first moment I saw her, I was stuck :p The weird thing is that i'm into hardrock/metal/deathmetal, but all her songs have grown on me with such enthusiasm (But dont get me wrong, I do admire her music as much as her!).
It must sound odd when my friends visit me and the music switches from let's say "Lamb of God" to "Alizée" ;)

Couldn't find any Presentation thread so I thought I'd just post here :)

Uméesha
02-21-2009, 02:28 PM
Allright, but i'll make it short :p The name was Adam, from sweden (as you can see) I'm closing in on my 19th birthday. On my sparetime I drive alot of motocross, go snowboarding or simply hang out with pals :] I discovered Alizée late in 2008, but I recognized some of the songs such as JEAM/moi lolita from my childhood :) From the first moment I saw her, I was stuck :p The weird thing is that i'm into hardrock/metal/deathmetal, but all her songs have grown on me with such enthusiasm (But dont get me wrong, I do admire her music as much as her!).
It must sound odd when my friends visit me and the music switches from let's say "Lamb of God" to "Alizée" ;)

Couldn't find any Presentation thread so I thought I'd just post here :)

nice introduction dude, you can give some more information about you in this thread,

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=707