PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Videos

Shep
09-23-2006, 05:41 PM
I had an idea while watching some of the videos on this site. What if registered forum users get a list that they can update of their favorite videos on the site, that way they don't have to go looking for them by going through the pages of videos. Or is there already something like that?

Just a suggestion. Your thoughts?

aditya8617
09-23-2006, 06:41 PM
How did you decide your fav? I am still wondering which one would be my favorite?

Shep
09-23-2006, 06:51 PM
How did you decide your fav? I am still wondering which one would be my favorite?

They don't have to a "favorite" per se, just ones you want to have access to quickly.

bt_bird_90
09-23-2006, 08:01 PM
The pages kinda bug me at times so I still usually use the "View All Videos" option and don't have any problems.

Bob
09-23-2006, 08:57 PM
sounds like a good idea to me, but what does brad think?

NANAKI
09-23-2006, 09:59 PM
love the idea Brad you should do that

aditya8617
09-23-2006, 10:09 PM
Oh if it isn't too much work then it would be a great idea. But in general I don't even like to use the new feature where you can sort videos and then look. I just randomly go through the whole list and select a few to watch.

Spartan500
09-24-2006, 08:02 PM
I just do what bt does it's easy and I would much rather have more videos put on the then having the favorites feature but shep that is a cool idea sort of like youtube

nurvonic
09-25-2006, 03:44 AM
this is actually a really kool idea now that i think about it. spartan youre right, it would be like individuals 'favorite videos' selection on youtube. it would be hard to pick your favorite videos though lol. ultimately its up to brad

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/3843/nurvattemptjtp9.jpg

Rocket
09-25-2006, 06:49 AM
I have two favs: Micheal Jackson's Thriller and My Chemical Romance's Helena.

jaco
09-25-2006, 01:45 PM
Hmm, sounds like a good idea. Of course then you get idiots like me posting their favourite videos like Aphex Twin's Windowlicker (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8804626016784281300).... I'm not exactly sure that's the idea though :)

The voices in the Windowlicker song for some reason really remind me of the Serge Gainsbourg & Brigitte Bardot duet "Bonnie and Clyde (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2449021929461964108)"....

EDIT: Meh, Ok Shep sorry for misunderstanding your suggestion :) Well since I'm spamming in this post anyway, check out the coolest french rap song ever: IAM - L'empire du côté obscur (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-113942975247515289) ... The whole song is about Star Wars... check the lyrics (http://www.lyricscrawler.com/song/36412.html)! Another video by the same group really shows the social issues that are playing in the suburbs of paris. This video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7382054024429074933) makes me shiver.

Shep
09-25-2006, 01:52 PM
I wasn't really suggesting we get the ability to post our own videos, we just get the ability to pick some videos already on the site and add them to a favorites folder so we can have access to them quicker.

nurvonic
09-25-2006, 01:55 PM
yeah i knew exactly what you meant Shep....crazy people like Rocket and jacoplane think you meant random video's from the youtube site:)

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/3843/nurvattemptjtp9.jpg

DJ_Greg
09-26-2006, 12:41 PM
yeah i knew exactly what you meant Shep....crazy people like Rocket and jacoplane think you meant random video's from the youtube site:)

Rocket is too busy posting pictures of herself to bother with "reading" the forums. ;)

Rocket
09-26-2006, 06:27 PM
I said why I put those pictures in there but you guys don't have to worry about it anymore. They're gone. And this will be my last post. I have enough drama in my life without getting it here.

nurvonic
09-26-2006, 07:18 PM
What drama do you speak of? Im sure DJ was just kidding around and so was I. Well damn, thats your last post so you wont be responding...i had a whole lecture prepared:(

Spartan500
09-27-2006, 12:59 AM
lol nurvonic yeah i dont really see the drama

brad
09-27-2006, 03:52 PM
I said why I put those pictures in there but you guys don't have to worry about it anymore. They're gone. And this will be my last post. I have enough drama in my life without getting it here.

that sucks .. i suspected this would be the eventual outcome after I saw that you posted pictures of yourself.

Fisherman
09-27-2006, 04:35 PM
And you wonder why we don't have as many women on this site.

Rocket (if you're still reading), on behalf of all the neanderthals here, I apologize. Some just aren't as well behaved as Brad.

RadioactiveMan
09-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Some of us are even better behaved. ;)

NANAKI
09-27-2006, 04:46 PM

this is why guys are asses we don't know when to quit even though I didn't do anything I just left it alone but others have to do stupid shit pardon my language but it needs to be said we are trying to increase friendlyness amoung the fans here and now one is leaving. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DJ_Greg
09-27-2006, 05:13 PM

Aw, come on...I was clearly kidding! I didn't even participate in that conversation. Don't leave, Rocket. I'm sorry if I offended you, but I really was just playing around. :(

General Patton
09-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Um... what the hell is going on?? I feel like I walked into some soup...
I'm confused.... I haven't been here for two days and everyone is pissed... did I miss something???

DJ_Greg
09-27-2006, 10:04 PM
I have no idea either, really.

brad
09-28-2006, 12:22 AM
Rocket (if you're still reading), on behalf of all the neanderthals here, I apologize. Some just aren't as well behaved as Brad.

Actually .. I think I pissed her off first...

nurvonic
09-28-2006, 12:30 AM
LOL yeah ...thats why my reaction was 'good one brad'

brad
09-28-2006, 12:38 AM
LOL yeah ...thats why my reaction was 'good one brad'

lol i couldn't help it .. it was like 4:30 pm .. i was getting ready to leave work, so I was in a good mood .. then I saw her picture and I was suprised how attactive she was... so i made a quick post. i didnt think it was that bad :(

nurvonic
09-28-2006, 12:54 AM
lol i couldn't help it .. it was like 4:30 pm .. i was getting ready to leave work, so I was in a good mood .. then I saw her picture and I was suprised how attactive she was... so i made a quick post. i didnt think it was that bad :(

lol dont worry about it. im sure shes got more important problems at home with her husband. ill try to talk some sense into her on yahoo messenger...shes on my contact list. ill try to bring her back:)

DJ_Greg
09-28-2006, 01:25 AM
OK, I definitely missed something, then...

HibyPrime
09-28-2006, 01:57 PM
OK, I definitely missed something, then...

I second that...

Anyone want to fill me in?

Rocket
09-28-2006, 09:38 PM
Aw, come on...I was clearly kidding! I didn't even participate in that conversation. Don't leave, Rocket. I'm sorry if I offended you, but I really was just playing around. :(

Ever since I joined this site I've been harrassed with obscene messages in myspace and yahoo messenger. It got worse when I posted those pictures. Even though it hurt, I tried to shrug it off by considering the source, just a bunch of young punks with no manners or good sense.

When you made the comment 'Rocket is too busy posting pictures of herself' - that hurt. I felt so ashamed. It was never my intention of trying to be conceited or jealous of Alizee. I had hoped I made myself clear when I first posted them.

You made your apology in public and so, in public, I accept your apology. I'm sorry too. Sometimes I do take things way too close to heart. You along with Brad and others are among my best friends on this site. In fact, all the active members have been nothing but nice to me and I would love to keep that going.

Much Love and your friend,

Rocket

Bob
09-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Ever since I joined this site I've been harrassed with obscene messages in myspace and yahoo messenger. It got worse when I posted those pictures. Even though it hurt, I tried to shrug it off by considering the source, just a bunch of young punks with no manners or good sense.

When you made the comment 'Rocket is too busy posting pictures of herself' - that hurt. I felt so ashamed. It was never my intention of trying to be conceited or jealous of Alizee. I had hoped I made myself clear when I first posted them.

You made your apology in public and so, in public, I accept your apology. I'm sorry too. Sometimes I do take things way too close to heart. You along with Brad and others are among my best friends on this site. In fact, all the active members have been nothing but nice to me and I would love to keep that going.

Rocket

awsome, i knew you couldn't stay away from us for too long =P
and i had no part in this, so noone can get mad at me, cause i'm just that cool...
and your avatar scares me =P

Rocket
09-28-2006, 10:03 PM
How does it scare you?

Bob
09-28-2006, 10:10 PM
How does it scare you?

its like.... all animated-ish... yeah... although i guess patton's scares me more

Urb4n
09-28-2006, 10:20 PM
that sucks .. i suspected this would be the eventual outcome after I saw that you posted pictures of yourself.

Yeah, I never saw this coming :rolleyes:

At least you it's all cleared up now. But honestly, God forbid Alizee were to get on this forum.

HibyPrime
09-28-2006, 10:22 PM
But honestly, God forbid Alizee were to get on this forum.

I can only imagine.

DJ_Greg
09-28-2006, 10:57 PM
She'd never make herself known, and even if she did, we'd never believe her.

After all, you still don't believe me that Topaz is Alizée. :cool:

HibyPrime
09-28-2006, 11:06 PM
She'd never make herself known, and even if she did, we'd never believe her.

After all, you still don't believe me that Topaz is Alizée. :cool:

A video of her saying: (username) is me. would do quite well. As long as it does not look fake

Edit: sorry, "(username) est moi"

DJ_Greg
09-28-2006, 11:14 PM
Somebody get to video editing... :D

rwd716
09-28-2006, 11:17 PM
"Goddamn you Jeremy!"----Thoughts in my head right now, lol.

Rocket
09-29-2006, 12:13 AM
its like.... all animated-ish... yeah... although i guess patton's scares me more

I wanted my avatar to look like me so I made this one.

brad
09-29-2006, 12:39 AM
But honestly, God forbid Alizee were to get on this forum.

man you said it .. lol

i have seriously debated removing the forums in the past .. mainly because there are already great forums available for alizee (alizee-forum.com) AND I am terrified that one day she will stumble upon the website and think we are all a bunch of freaks .. lol

I am hoping she can't read english very well .. :)

riva2model64
09-29-2006, 12:42 AM
whoa brad I hope you wern't serious, these forums rock

ah hello rocket! my fav blast-off!!
once you join up, can never leave, must stay

DJ_Greg
09-29-2006, 02:02 AM
man you said it .. lol

i have seriously debated removing the forums in the past .. mainly because there are already great forums available for alizee (alizee-forum.com) AND I am terrified that one day she will stumble upon the website and think we are all a bunch of freaks .. lol

I think every web administrator debates that. Forums are so much trouble. But I don't even really watch the videos here anymore. I'm sure I'm in the minority on that, but I come here solely for the forums now.

Sir Wood
09-29-2006, 08:17 PM
man you said it .. lol

Let's not think of you removing this forum. Those others are too congested, this one is more intimate.

aditya8617
09-29-2006, 08:36 PM
Let's not think of you removing this forum. Those others are too congested, this one is more intimate.

Yea I agree. But that might be because we are just about 200 members and only about 1/4th of us actually post regularly.

NANAKI
09-30-2006, 01:35 AM

Rocket

Glad you decided to stay Rocket just let me I am sorry for anything that I did that might have offended you sorry.

NANAKI

atra201
10-14-2006, 07:35 PM
ok what if all are your favs what would you do?

zemasterzzz
10-15-2006, 09:56 PM
At least you it's all cleared up now. But honestly, God forbid Alizee were to get on this forum.

WEll u gotta admit some of us are alittle over the top. Besides maybe she'll pity us and give us a concert.

neoteny
10-18-2006, 03:06 PM

Rocket

im sorry... if i would've known that that would happen to you, i've wouldn't have persuaded you to post your pictures in the first place. stop signing out when i sign on will ya?:)

rwd716
10-18-2006, 10:36 PM
Whoa Neo, a little behind the curve r we? LOL

O snap! This is 201 for me, wooot!