PDA

View Full Version : [2009-04-18] Alizée in Aguascalientes, Mexico

rehochipe
02-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Alizée will be in mexico, in "Aguascalientes", in a showcase

this is the original info

Chicas y chicos ya esta confirmado por Sony-Music, Alizée viene a México.

18 de Abril ,Aguascalientes

viene a evento privado, sera un show muy pequeño no hay costo de boletos todavia, pronto se dara mas INFO!!

traslation

boysys and girls, It's already confirmed by Sony, Alizée comes to mexico on april 18 and she comes to aguascalientes

she comes to a private event, it will be a very small show, more info comming soon!

__________________________________________________ ___________

so, what do you think, you will come to mexico again? XD

if this tread exists already please erase it,

for more information please visit

http://www.alizee-world.com/foro/showthread.php?t=5617

edgar93
02-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Hmm, I don't trust that source at all yet :D, Im new there.
Yeah, it would make some sense if she went to private or somewhat especial event, since "feria de san marcos" isn't that big to have an Alizee Performance :confused:.

I would wait until someone else confirms it.

Amigo!
02-25-2009, 05:21 PM

Not enough money and not enough time... :(

When she does a concert tour again, we'll see :phttp://alizeeamerica.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

mavsluver41
02-25-2009, 05:33 PM
She's so tantalizingly close! But alas, I doubt I'll ever be able to go to one of her Mexico concerts :(.

edgar93
02-25-2009, 05:35 PM
the already posted pics :D

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8198/facebookbilitisks4b.jpg

rehochipe
02-25-2009, 05:45 PM
She's so tantalizingly close! B

what! I dont learn these expresions at the school!

lol

Amigo!
02-25-2009, 05:46 PM
I can see that the pics about this were never posted here:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8198/facebookbilitisks4b.jpg

Actually, they were... :rolleyes: :p

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=125748&postcount=417

edgar93
02-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Actually, they were... :rolleyes: :p

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=125748&postcount=417

Woops! Sorry for that :o :D, never noticed them :p. But anyways, I guess it is a good idea to keep them in this thread, just to complement the info :D.

lol

lol indeed mavs :p

jung_adore_ALIZEE
02-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Hmm, I don't trust that source at all yet :D, Im new there.

you don't have to trust that source but it is happening

I would wait until someone else confirms it.

It's happening ;):cool:

Youpidou1
02-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Ok how about America now.

mavsluver41
02-25-2009, 06:46 PM

lol

lol indeed mavs :p

Lo siento mis amigos :o. I can't think of a better word than "tantalize" to describe our situation:

Tantalize (adj.): To excite by exposing something desirable while keeping it just out of reach.

We listen to her songs, watch her videos, and hear the experiences of those who have seen her in concert; yet, she always seems to be just beyond reach. For me, literally! She's just beyond the border :p!

Idéaliser
02-25-2009, 06:54 PM
hope theres a video of it! :D

Ben
02-25-2009, 08:04 PM
I don't know, it completely depends what she's doing, how we get tickets, etc. Not enough information yet.

Srbski-kralj
02-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Yeah its still to early to tell if its a concert deal, or just visiting, to early to tell.

rehochipe
02-25-2009, 11:03 PM
info will be disponible comming soon, today all we were surprised with this notice!, every places in the world,

but, in aguascalientes?? XD

Amigo!
02-25-2009, 11:10 PM
but, in aguascalientes?? XD

Silencio señores, silencio
entren a la partida
llamen a corredores
zacatecas contra nuevo leon
100 al giro parejo
vengan los gallos,vengan los gallos señores!!!

Viva Aguascalientes snnnnnn!!! XD

rehochipe
02-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Silencio señores, silencio
entren a la partida
llamen a corredores
zacatecas contra nuevo leon
100 al giro parejo
vengan los gallos,vengan los gallos señores!!!

Viva Aguascalientes snnnnnn!!! XD

jajaja, no me jodas man, el df, pues si, monterrey, tambien, guadalajara, mmm, ok, te lo acepto, puebla "que!!!!!?????"

aguascalientes, XD pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, seguro que hoy no es 27 de diciembre? dia de los santos inocentes!

viva aguascalientes ssssssssnnnn

Amigo!
02-25-2009, 11:28 PM
jajaja, no me jodas man, el df, pues si, monterrey, tambien, guadalajara, mmm, ok, te lo acepto, puebla "que!!!!!?????"

aguascalientes, XD pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, seguro que hoy no es 27 de diciembre? dia de los santos inocentes!

viva aguascalientes ssssssssnnnn

No te preocupes man, el proximo tour empieza en el DF ;)

Viva mexico snnnnnnnnnn! XD

edgar93
02-26-2009, 05:41 PM
^ stop the AASS :p! 'che par de nacos :p.

Alizee-world is not available for me, I wonder if it is the same for you guys. As far as I know they don't use the same server as Amx and Alatino.
I guess that by today, more info may be available there.

rehochipe
02-26-2009, 10:19 PM
^ stop the AASS :p! 'che par de nacos :p.

Alizee-world is not available for me, I wonder if it is the same for you guys. As far as I know they don't use the same server as Amx and Alatino.
I guess that by today, more info may be available there.

you were banned?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Amigo!
02-26-2009, 10:23 PM
you were banned?

I knew it! :p

patyl
02-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Alizee Latino is not available for me :confused:

edgar93
02-27-2009, 11:26 PM
More:

More news about this, from Alizee-world's Admin.

Sony confirms that Alizee is coming to Mexico.

And:

The event is a private show

It is very small and is not part of the festival (san marcos), I can see that many of you are saying that you are going to go to the event or a are getting prepared to buy the tickets, that is not even announced yet, We don't know if the tickets are gonna be sold to the public, at least, nothing announced yet. What's more, seems like the access to the event will bevery restricted.

The message is kind of confusing, even in spanish. Here is the original one:

Sony nos confirma que Alizée Si viene

Además:

El Evento es un Show Privado

Es muy pequeño y no forma parte del Festival, asi que como veo que muchos dicen que van a ir o se preaparan para comprar boletos, eso nisiquiera esta anunciado aun No se sabe si habrá venta a publico general al menos nada anunciado aun. Es más al parecer el acceso será Muy Restringido Solo pido paciencia y más info por parte de Sony a ver que buenas nuevas nos trae

you were banned?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I knew it! :p

it had to happen one day guys :p

Alizee Latino is not available for me :confused:

It is the server patyl, I guess it will be up in this week, right reho :D?

Amigo!
03-02-2009, 02:20 AM
Anyways... :rolleyes: :p

The prices for tickets

1500 pesos
2000 pesos
2500 pesos (Still too much :blink: )

They will be sold through the money hungry monopoly (Sorry I just know from experience :mad:) known as Ticketmaster.

And this is the Official site for the event. http://www.feriadesanmarcos.gob.mx/ (still a bit slow because it is still in construction)

If, and when :rolleyes: the site does load for you, check out the vid they have there. It gives you a nice idea of what the festival is like... I guess.

Oh and BTW if you were wondering... All this info comes straight from Zeus. And noooo I don't mean the greek god (Just incase you were wondering barrett :rolleyes::D) The admin of Alizée México.

rcs
03-02-2009, 05:19 AM
Alright, which one of you got a mexican credit card? :p

Amigo!
03-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Alright, which one of you got a mexican credit card? :p

Hehe... :o I don't know man. This seems like it's going to be too small to be worth a trip. From what I have gathered at the mexican forums, it looks like members from the mexican fan clubs that are able to go will only be there just for her performance, nothing more. They will most likely just go home afterwards, so they're not planning on sticking around. Not even for a night. And it makes sense, they are just trying to save money, considering how expensive the tickets are.

I personally would just rather wait untill she goes back to mexico with another full album ready to go :cool:

Paulina
03-02-2009, 11:39 AM
April 18? That's my boyfriend's birthday! :P

rcs
03-02-2009, 07:14 PM
April 18? That's my boyfriend's birthday! :P

Well then, you better get him Alizee concert tickets. You wouldn't want to disappoint. :p

Idéaliser
03-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Well then, you better get him Alizee concert tickets. You wouldn't want to disappoint. :p

What a wonderful surprise THAT would be :wub::wub: :p

Ben
03-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Looks like we're in hot water with this one (har har). Here's the Ticketmaster link, but they're only accepting Banamex credit cards at the moment: http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/event/1400425BF8B3DECF?artistid=1220877&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=824

rehochipe
03-03-2009, 12:51 AM
Looks like we're in hot water with this one (har har). Here's the Ticketmaster link, but they're only accepting Banamex credit cards for now: http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/event/1400425BF8B3DECF?artistid=1220877&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=824

oh yeah,

is pre-sale in this moment...

Amigo!
03-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Looks like we're in hot water with this one (har har).

http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foros/Smileys/default/plop.gif

johnkim2222003
03-03-2009, 01:31 AM
I hope such high price tickets would not drive away her only fans left. I think Mexican fans deserve a free concert.

LL Cool B
03-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Hehe... :o I don't know man. This seems like it's going to be too small to be worth a trip. From what I have gathered at the mexican forums, it looks like members from the mexican fan clubs that are able to go will only be there just for her performance, nothing more. They will most likely just go home afterwards, so they're not planning on sticking around. Not even for a night. And it makes sense, they are just trying to save money, considering how expensive the tickets are.

I personally would just rather wait untill she goes back to mexico with another full album ready to go :cool:

I gotta tell ya, I have a totally different perspective on this one. I would much rather see her in a small, exclusive, more intimate venue rather than the typical mass produced "tour" stage production. I just think you will get to see a a whole different performance. A little more loose and free spirited if you will. A prime example would be the great "Purple One" Prince. I heard that during his last tour a few years back, after the official show he would hit up a local night club unannounced and jam all night (like 2am -6am). I knew someone who was lucky enough to be at one of those clubs and he said it was 10 times more exciting to see Prince in the smaller venue just jamming, than the stage production.

I'm just saying

So I am definitely consider dropping the Peso's. I just need to figure how to get in and out safely. I heard it is crazy town down there with all the drug cartel stuff. :eek:

-B

Srbski-kralj
03-03-2009, 07:26 PM
I gotta tell ya, I have a totally different perspective on this one. I would much rather see her in a small, exclusive, more intimate venue rather than the typical mass produced "tour" stage production. I just think you will get to see a a whole different performance. A little more loose and free spirited if you will. A prime example would be the great "Purple One" Prince. I heard that during his last tour a few years back, after the official show he would hit up a local night club unannounced and jam all night (like 2am -6am). I knew someone who was lucky enough to be at one of those clubs and he said it was 10 times more exciting to see Prince in the smaller venue just jamming, than the stage production.

I'm just saying

So I am definitely consider dropping the Peso's. I just need to figure how to get in and out safely. I heard it is crazy town down there with all the drug cartel stuff. :eek:

-B

yeah i feel the same way man on both opinions. Yeah i heard crap loads of stuff happening to Americans in Mexico city, on the news i heard warning students not to go to cancoon for spring brake.

rcs
03-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Any local newspaper down there will tell you. Murder :eek:, death :eek:, kill-kill :eek:,...aahhh, nice color article about Alizee coming to town :)! All thrown in the same news column. If it's Lili-safe, it should be fine if we stay together. And yes, small venue performance rocks. But then, there's that Banamex card issue... :blink:

jung_adore_ALIZEE
03-03-2009, 11:04 PM
Any local newspaper down there will tell you. Murder :eek:, death :eek:, kill-kill :eek:,...aahhh,

well I'm in now :cool:

But then, there's that Banamex card issue... :blink:

that is the least of your worries at this point I would think ;)

edgar93
03-04-2009, 06:26 PM
If you guys are willing to attend, we can always ask for help to our Mexican partners, as Jungo said, don't worry. We just need organization ;).
Indeed Mexico is not the safest place right now. I haven't been at Aguascalientes, but I think it is not so insecure as the other states.

jung_adore_ALIZEE
03-04-2009, 07:04 PM
can't live your life in fear if you can get a ticket to this event I would suggest going as you were lucky enough to get said ticket (good luck to all who try ;))

rehochipe
03-05-2009, 12:24 AM
If you guys are willing to attend, we can always ask for help to our Mexican partners, as Jungo said, don't worry. We just need organization ;).
Indeed Mexico is not the safest place right now. I haven't been at Aguascalientes, but I think it is not so insecure as the other states.

you don't know that...... canadian XD lol

well, as edgar said, aguascalientes isn't the worst state in mexico, is small and there's nothing special on it, but in 18 april will be alizee in concert,

I can't belive it

Ruroshen
03-05-2009, 02:37 AM
you don't know that...... canadian XD lol
Dude, no. Just...no.

You dis my bro edgar, you dis all Canadians. Don't make us sic a caribou on your behind, sir. That wouldn't be pleasant...for you, or the caribou. :p

LL Cool B
03-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Dude, no. Just...no.

You dis my bro edgar, you dis all Canadians. Don't make us sic a caribou on your behind, sir. That wouldn't be pleasant...for you, or the caribou. :p

No doubt Aboot it

Ben
03-10-2009, 09:31 AM
For those who might want to go to this now, it's open for general sale on ticketmaster.com.mx.
Though note that you've gotta buy tickets in pairs, so the minimum purchase here is like $200.

Alizeeinternationalfan
03-11-2009, 01:09 AM
For those who might want to go to this now, it's open for general sale on ticketmaster.com.mx.
Though note that you've gotta buy tickets in pairs, so the minimum purchase here is like $200.

Ok, I bought two tickets...row F6, so only a few rows back! The venue looks VERY small...!

edgar93
03-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Ok, I bought two tickets...row F6, so only a few rows back! The venue looks VERY small...!

Nice! Don't forget to get some nice pictures and of course bring them here :)! If you have any doubts about the event or just need any help with the language, etc, don't hesitate to contact me, maybe I can help ;)!

Alizeeinternationalfan
03-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Nice! Don't forget to get some nice pictures and of course bring them here :)! If you have any doubts about the event or just need any help with the language, etc, don't hesitate to contact me, maybe I can help ;)!

I "reported" from the Monterrey concert to AF, after every song, maybe will do the same from Aguascalientes...by the way, that was an AWESOME concert and Psych is a great album.

Rocket, you coming??? (Someone tell her, lol)....

Minno
03-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Hm.. wonder if it's the safest idea for lili (or anyone) to be visiting Mexico right now..

Rev
03-12-2009, 01:57 AM
Wow! Only slightly over 200 seats in the entire theater. Worth $100 plus a ticket for that level of intimacy.

I wonder if she would be willing to do a similar venue in NYC? :)

Ben
03-12-2009, 02:45 AM
Wow! Only slightly over 200 seats in the entire theater. Worth $100 plus a ticket for that level of intimacy.
More like 1500 seats. Each of those dots on the chart represents a table with eight chairs around it.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9379/26925s.gif

Vista
03-12-2009, 09:09 AM
MX $2500 to $1500 per seat x 1500 seats = MX $3,750,000. to $2,250,000. (US $ 250,000. to $150,000) gross receipts from concert.

Much has been talked about Alizee coming to the USA, not much has been discussed about the amount of money to influence her to do so.

So would Alizee bring her performance to the USA for US $200,000., more or less?

Junkmale
03-12-2009, 11:35 AM
I'll be the harbinger of doom as usual:)

How's she going to do this without a tour manager?
After all......you know what i'm saying here?

Vista
03-12-2009, 12:01 PM
@Junkmale... harbinger of doom. ;)

For the sake of debate, assume she has a new tour manager. BTW, if she does not currently have a tour manager, how is Alizée coordinating the concert in Aguascalientes, Mexico.

Junkmale
03-12-2009, 01:13 PM
'BTW, if she does not currently have a tour manager, how is Alizée coordinating the concert in Aguascalientes, Mexico. '

Thats exactly my point.
Or if there is a new tour manager he/she is pretty quick at settling into the job.
Cancelled 28/3, On 18/4?
WTF:mad:

www.junk-male.blogspot.com

Ben
03-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Alizée's letter says she's "splitting with [her] French tour manager". I take that to mean she has different arrangements in Mexico/elsewhere.

Junkmale
03-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Good point Ben and probably correct.
It's just me being overly critical again:o

www.junk-male.blogspot.com

Rev
03-12-2009, 08:56 PM
More like 1500 seats. Each of those dots on the chart represents a table with eight chairs around it.

Awww. I thought it was too good to be true [watches various possibilities go up in smoke]. :(

rcs
03-13-2009, 01:23 AM
Section: ZONA-A
Row: E7
Seats: 3
Description: Type1 Boletos Ticket PriceMX $2,500.00 Convenience ChargeMX $113.00

pepelepew
03-13-2009, 01:50 AM
Alizée's letter says she's "splitting with [her] French tour manager". I take that to mean she has different arrangements in Mexico/elsewhere.Good point Ben.

Day Dreamer
03-15-2009, 04:08 AM
Is the concert sold out already? I just tried Ticketmaster mx site, and it is not showing any tickets available?

MX $2500 to $1500 per seat x 1500 seats = MX $3,750,000. to $2,250,000. (US $ 250,000. to $150,000) gross receipts from concert.

Much has been talked about Alizee coming to the USA, not much has been discussed about the amount of money to influence her to do so.

So would Alizee bring her performance to the USA for US $200,000., more or less?

Vista, I think you may be on to something. Does anyone know someone with experience putting together a concert? I used to work with someone who put together concerts, part time, and he made a little extra money doing it, but he said he mainly did it to bring musicians into town that he wanted to hear. He said it really isn't that hard to put together a concert...

Just a thought....but if we find a concert promoter, perhaps we could raise funds to sponsor a show in the US! (I'm in...I could invest to help raise the funds to bring her here. Dallas is not far from Mexico... it might bring some of her fans in Mexico up to see the concert. But NYC might be a better locale to entice her to come...we know she likes New York. Wasn't she filmed there recently on a TV show..she and Jeremy were in the audience..). If we find a promoter and a small venue, maybe if we work with some of the other forums, we could raise the funds and entice her into putting on a small show in New York City, after she has a couple songs ready from the new album...

Anyone else interested in exploring this option further?

Any ideas on nice, small venues in New York?

Ben
03-15-2009, 04:45 AM
Not sure that will work, Day Dreamer. Because in Mexico it's not just about making money from the concert, but also maintaining a presence somewhere she knows there's an audience and long term benefits to be had. I think we've gotta do it the same way here: build demand first, then draw her over for events. It's better for us too: would you rather have one show, or something lasting?

BTW, Ticketmaster is down for nightly maintance at the moment, but I don't think Aguascalientes is sold out yet. At least it wasn't last time I checked.

lefty12357
03-15-2009, 11:43 AM
I think Ben is right. Someone could probably set up a concert and make her an offer worth her while, but no one would know about it other than her fan base and it would do nothing to further her career in the USA. Demand must be increased outside of her current fan base, thus increasing its size. When there is enough demand, she can establish a sustained presence here. That’s what would pay off for everyone in the long run.

This is not something I think Alizée or her record company want to invest time and money on. If it’s going to happen, I think it has to be done by the fans here. If it doesn’t happen during her next album cycle, the odds that it will ever happen may get worse.

Yelle has taken a different approach and has already played across the USA and she has gotten herself on TV here. I think she’s proven that a French singer can have some success here. I don’t think Alizée is willing to do the same thing. But if we build it, she will come.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-17-2009, 06:05 AM
i really feel bad i wont be able to go to this shower/concert :(

Srbski-kralj
03-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Me and couple of my buddies that I turned them into Alizee fans lol. We probably are gona go if we can find a way to skip classes lol.

KC Kcrooner
03-18-2009, 02:44 AM
Heres the ticket, I believe Alizee will come to America, and we have to thank our amigos south of the border for making it happen. Alizee has obviously focused her attention on Mexico concerts, lucky for us in America the hispanic population is the fastest growing segment of our population. Her management already knows this and the best part of management is they are always looking for more more more money. In a purely economic way of looking at it, who will fill the stadiums if she comes? Her base of fans who have been blessed to have heard of her via the internet? Or the relatives and friends of people who have already seen her perform? Have heard it said that she dosent want anything to do with American show biz, but how long til she tires of south of the border chaos? It will happen my friends, just follow the rules below.;)

*HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF
*BELIEVE THAT ANYTHING CAN BE DONE
*LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL
*NEVER GIVE UP

Dark Engine
03-18-2009, 07:10 AM
we have to thank our amigos south of the border for making it happen. Alizee has obviously focused her attention on Mexico concerts, lucky for us in America the hispanic population is the fastest growing segment of our population.

Yeah but not all hispanics in the US are Mexican. Plus I doubt she is widely known throughout the American Hispanic public.

KC Kcrooner
03-19-2009, 01:07 AM
The Question begs to be asked," How did she get so big in Mexico to begin with?" The saying goes that history repeats itself, just sometimes you have to go back to find the answer. Whether or not she is already known is not the point, we need to make her known.......we know her audience is waiting.
The town I live in is fairly small but no retailers carry Alizee cds, this would be the first effort, to establish a need from retailers to stock her cds. Anyone up for flooding some email inboxes? Refer to rule #2 above

jung_adore_ALIZEE
03-19-2009, 07:59 AM
^also try a in person visit to the store and give the manager or anyone I guess a CD or hers to listen to chances are that they will take it and play it for people that they think would be interested in buying the album ;)

local record stores are usually pretty open to their customers bringing them new music

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio..
03-19-2009, 12:37 PM
Hey guys, I'm seriously considering making the Aguascalientes event.

My gut is telling me that Lilly will be there early and/or later to perhaps check out the local color and events.

Has anyone heard any scuttlebutt about possible pre or post concert meet and greet opportunities?

edgar93
03-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Has anyone heard any scuttlebutt about possible pre or post concert meet and greet opportunities?

Well, this girl that organizes the event is often online in MSN, and I guess I could ask her some couple questions, though I dunno what :blink: any questions guys? apart from what AAA asked?

I know that she will perform about 2 hours (which seems to be too much :blink:), though I will ask this girl by myself.

Ruroshen
03-19-2009, 10:06 PM
I know that she will perform about 2 hours (which seems to be too much :blink:), though I will ask this girl by myself.

Interesting. That's nearly twice as long as the concerts from the Psychedelices tour. I'm intrigued to see how she pads it out, now. More songs from Gourmandises and MCE? Or maybe some material from the upcoming album? Curious!

I'm very tempted to go, I'm not gonna lie, but I know next to nothing about Aguascalientes. And given that you have to buy the tickets in pairs... :confused:

edgar93
03-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Interesting. That's nearly twice as long as the concerts from the Psychedelices tour. I'm intrigued to see how she pads it out, now. More songs from Gourmandises and MCE? Or maybe some material from the upcoming album? Curious!

I'm very tempted to go, I'm not gonna lie, but I know next to nothing about Aguascalientes. And given that you have to buy the tickets in pairs... :confused:

I'm free Ruro if you need a partner... :p JK
About the 2 hrs duration, that's what I heard on the other forums, though that's wayy too long for a showcase.

Srbski-kralj
03-19-2009, 10:35 PM
it could be like a autograph thing also after the singing?

Alizeeinternationalfan
03-20-2009, 12:40 AM
it could be like a autograph thing also after the singing?

No way I can see her performing for two hours. I believe that in her first round of concerts, MF had her practicing like crazy to do all those dance routines. For Psych, she didn't dance really at all and I really, really doubt that she is practicing and routines for the Aguascalientes show. I am traveling across the continent to see her perform one song...anything more would be amazing!

edgar93
03-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Julien posted this on Alizee-world:

- Concert at Grand Rex = cancelled.

-Alizee changes her company [? I guess he means KiMaimeMeSuive] (Bye Bye Ki maime me suive) and her concert in France will take place before summer 2009.

- Alizee won't do only ONE showcase in Mexico.

more than one event ??

Amigo!
03-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Julien posted this on Alizee-world:

more than one event ??

Hijole edgar... You are so late man. That was posted on Ali Mex a long time ago :rolleyes::p

03-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the responses, keep 'em up.

I'll probably buy the air travel(willing to take the loss) at least 21 days out, but on the count of the Grand Rex cancellations I'll wait 'til a little closer on the tickets, hotel etc..

Hey Ruroshen, agarra el toro por los cuernos and get on down to Aguascalientes! (how you gonna know if you don't go?)
I looked at ticketmaster and it looks like the 2 ticket requirement might be over, but even if it isn't, just pick up the extra and then find yourself a Señorita-caliente in Aguascaliente (doble el placer, doble diversión). Young Mexican ladies really like Canadians and Americans.

Well, this girl that organizes the event is often online in MSN, and I guess I could ask her some couple questions, though I dunno what :blink: any questions guys? apart from what AAA asked?

Thanks Edgar93! Just find out all you can and post please. I'm trying to decide between a quick overnighter or a possible 3 or 4 day long weekend.

Knowing what else is up with the Angel during this time will influence my decision.

Hijole edgar... You are so late man. That was posted on Ali Mex a long time ago :rolleyes::p

Hi, Amigo! I appreciate Edgar93's post because it was definitely news to me.

M'alizee
03-22-2009, 01:20 PM
more than one event ??

well its good to hear that she makes more events, but not here in europe :(.
but hope we have good videos :) and news.

edgar93
03-22-2009, 08:21 PM

Thanks Edgar93! Just find out all you can and post please.
Hi, Amigo! I appreciate Edgar93's post because it was definitely news to me.

lolz don't worry AAA, I'm already used to Amigo going on my back :p. He is always looking for info to hijack my posts :p. JK

Hey Ruroshen, agarra el toro por los cuernos :cool:you don't go?)
I looked at ticketmaster and it looks like the 2 ticket requirement might be over, but even if it isn't, just pick up the extra and then find yourself a Señorita-caliente in Aguascaliente (doble el placer, doble diversión). Young Mexican ladies really like Canadians and Americans.
I'm trying to decide between a quick overnighter or a possible 3 or 4 day long weekend.

Indeed Ruro, if you have the chance you should go. And Canadians are actually very demanded in Mexico by the girls :p.
I would stay there for more than one day AAA... you never know, an extra performance there may be possible...
and I don't think she will leave Aguascalientes right after the event, you never know when you will have a chance.
well its good to hear that she makes more events, but not here in europe :(.
but hope we have good videos :) and news.

Hah! be sure that the vids and pics will come to AAm, Michael :cool:

Edisythe
03-25-2009, 02:17 AM
I hope I get to see some of you people there, tickets arent selling as fast as one would have thought.

This post is mainly as a heads up. Hehe, dudes, were are you getting so many ideas from? I currently live in Ags and I think it'll be really useful if some of you get some inside info from someone actually living in the city (and is a fan :P ). Sooo for anyone interested:

(I also see that there are lots of paisanos around, but dont know much about the city either. Be carefuuul of what you expect here.)

Firstly, I know a lot of you guys are really surprised that the concert is being held at the smallville, Mexico of cities around here, but you got to take into account, THIS ISNT REALLY AN ALIZEE CONCERT. What I mean is, this isnt your usual concert tour. She is the show piece of the dinner show on the traditional inaguration event of "Feria Nacional de San Marcos", The Crowning Ball Dinner (Cena-Baile de Coronacion). San Marcos is a, well, fair, that has grown a LOT in popularity and income. Aguascalientes, as many have pointed out, has nothing particularly special, with this one exception (the fair). The "concert" is rumored to have no more than 5 songs, and for someone solely going to listen to Alizee, that is a little unfair, since they will be stuck there for another two hours watching the crowning and other things I dont think they'll really care about.

You might want to say Im wrong, but San Marcos has gotten a pretty high level of importance in the country. (There is a reason it is THE national fair). The local goverment has invested like crazy on it for the past 4 years and even if the city isnt that great, the fair is getting there. You should ask Mexican stockmen about the fair, they'll tell you much about it (for what it means for them, at least)

The point of this all, is that bringing Alizee to the fair's inaguration is actually the goverment's finest card for this year promotion of the fair. A couple of years ago they matched Shakira's tour with the fair, and that got them winning hard. With each coming year they try to set higher standards for showing it off. That is mostly why she comes to such a small place, if it wasnt for this, i dont think Ags would stand a chance for someone like her in years.

As for the violence and insecurity that turns down some of the people up north, I gotta be honest, Ags used to be one of the most peaceful cities in the country, one of those that you could go out at 3 am in the morning, leave your car unlocked, and a single gunshot would create panic in the whole city for days (not exaggerating). But IT IS TRUE that some drug dealing has gotten a hold of the city, its been little bit more than a year since we started encountering this kind of problems. It is a general reality in this country, the authorities not being able to counter it, but in this kind of event you can be sure there is always some drug around (and the people behind it). The question is if they will rise up any trouble. (Last year various night clubs closed due the arrival of drug dealers, things have calmed down a bit). To anyone coming, stick to healthy fun, and i think u'll be fine.

Which brings me to this other point. For those expecting Alizee to hit up the next bar around, or being around the fair after the concert, I really think it is very unlikely to happen. Reason number one being all the security staff she is going to have on her, given the city's situation, or the myth around it, I wouldnt be surprised if she took a flight directly after the event. U dont really get to see celebrities of her importance unless you're with the staff of the everything or the celebrities are well known locals. The only places i would guess she would ever be interested in visiting are inside the fair grounds, and considering how many people there are in there at all times, and her popularity, there is no way she could advance a step without people smothering her to death. I'm not trying to be a fun sucker here, this last part was just an opinion but I think it's very reallistic. (Musical CATZ came by a couple of years before, nobody ever got to see the stars out of the theatre)

For those actually coming, you might want to get reservations or a place to crash in, as soon as you buy your ticket. The city's hotels get booked for practically a month before the fair, u wont find much if you wait to long.

Well if you need any info at all about places or anything, let me know, maybe i can be of some help.

EDIT: It seems I might have been a little wrong on the contact issue. Local Channel Six will be interviewing her backstage, and they are using a college kid (which I know, since i know her personally from other people) for the interview (which i presume, will cause a lot of people trying to get in or around through this person, unlucky me Im not her friend!)

Ben
03-25-2009, 04:37 AM
Welcome to the forum, Edisythe. Good to see a fan from Aguascalientes! Thanks so much for the info, it's very useful and interesting. But one thing you did not say: are you going to the show??? :cool:

M'alizee
03-25-2009, 11:55 AM
welcome :) hope you go there :P so you can write after the "concert"/"meeting" how it was :)

Alizeeinternationalfan
03-25-2009, 01:23 PM
I hope I get to see some of you people there, tickets arent selling as fast as one would have thought.

This post is mainly as a heads up. Hehe, dudes, were are you getting so many ideas from? I currently live in Ags and I think it'll be really useful if some of you get some inside info from someone actually living in the city (and is a fan :P ). Sooo for anyone interested:

(I also see that there are lots of paisanos around, but dont know much about the city either. Be carefuuul of what you expect here.)

Firstly, I know a lot of you guys are really surprised that the concert is being held at the smallville, Mexico of cities around here, but you got to take into account, THIS ISNT REALLY AN ALIZEE CONCERT. What I mean is, this isnt your usual concert tour. She is the show piece of the dinner show on the traditional inaguration event of "Feria Nacional de San Marcos", The Crowning Ball Dinner (Cena-Baile de Coronacion). San Marcos is a, well, fair, that has grown a LOT in popularity and income. Aguascalientes, as many have pointed out, has nothing particularly special, with this one exception (the fair). The "concert" is rumored to have no more than 5 songs, and for someone solely going to listen to Alizee, that is a little unfair, since they will be stuck there for another two hours watching the crowning and other things I dont think they'll really care about.

You might want to say Im wrong, but San Marcos has gotten a pretty high level of importance in the country. (There is a reason it is THE national fair). The local goverment has invested like crazy on it for the past 4 years and even if the city isnt that great, the fair is getting there. You should ask Mexican stockmen about the fair, they'll tell you much about it (for what it means for them, at least)

The point of this all, is that bringing Alizee to the fair's inaguration is actually the goverment's finest card for this year promotion of the fair. A couple of years ago they matched Shakira's tour with the fair, and that got them winning hard. With each coming year they try to set higher standards for showing it off. That is mostly why she comes to such a small place, if it wasnt for this, i dont think Ags would stand a chance for someone like her in years.

As for the violence and insecurity that turns down some of the people up north, I gotta be honest, Ags used to be one of the most peaceful cities in the country, one of those that you could go out at 3 am in the morning, leave your car unlocked, and a single gunshot would create panic in the whole city for days (not exaggerating). But IT IS TRUE that some drug dealing has gotten a hold of the city, its been little bit more than a year since we started encountering this kind of problems. It is a general reality in this country, the authorities not being able to counter it, but in this kind of event you can be sure there is always some drug around (and the people behind it). The question is if they will rise up any trouble. (Last year various night clubs closed due the arrival of drug dealers, things have calmed down a bit). To anyone coming, stick to healthy fun, and i think u'll be fine.

Which brings me to this other point. For those expecting Alizee to hit up the next bar around, or being around the fair after the concert, I really think it is very unlikely to happen. Reason number one being all the security staff she is going to have on her, given the city's situation, or the myth around it, I wouldnt be surprised if she took a flight directly after the event. U dont really get to see celebrities of her importance unless you're with the staff of the everything or the celebrities are well known locals. The only places i would guess she would ever be interested in visiting are inside the fair grounds, and considering how many people there are in there at all times, and her popularity, there is no way she could advance a step without people smothering her to death. I'm not trying to be a fun sucker here, this last part was just an opinion but I think it's very reallistic. (Musical CATZ came by a couple of years before, nobody ever got to see the stars out of the theatre)

For those actually coming, you might want to get reservations or a place to crash in, as soon as you buy your ticket. The city's hotels get booked for practically a month before the fair, u wont find much if you wait to long.

Well if you need any info at all about places or anything, let me know, maybe i can be of some help.

EDIT: It seems I might have been a little wrong on the contact issue. Local Channel Six will be interviewing her backstage, and they are using a college kid (which I know, since i know her personally from other people) for the interview (which i presume, will cause a lot of people trying to get in or around through this person, unlucky me Im not her friend!)

Thats great info, thank you! I am going mainly for Alizee, but will be happy to experience the crowning and the rest of the culture too!

03-26-2009, 12:10 PM

Edisythe,

Yes indeed! Thank you for the great info.

I had seen the reports of a possible 5 song set, but I've also seen reports that the Angel could go up to 2 hrs. Either way, looks like I'll be going.

Even though the ticket sales have been slow, I have no doubts that the event will sell out. It sounds like an important, very high profile shindig that's too big to fail.
The only way Alizée could cancel would be for some incredibly huge personal emergency.

I would stay there for more than one day AAA... you never know, an extra performance there may be possible...
and I don't think she will leave Aguascalientes right after the event, you never know when you will have a chance.

Thanks, edgar93. I am leaning towards the 3 or 4 day long weekend. It sounds like it'll be a blast!

She's getting TOP BILLING!
Check it out; the Angel is getting some press (on a financial site no less):http://www.elfinanciero.com.mx/ElFinanciero/Portal/cfpages/contentmgr.cfm?docId=180010&docTipo=1&orderby=docid&sortby=ASC

Alizeeinternationalfan
03-28-2009, 10:58 PM
[QUOTE=Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio..;127352]Edisythe,

Yes indeed! Thank you for the great info.

I had seen the reports of a possible 5 song set, but I've also seen reports that the Angel could go up to 2 hrs. Either way, looks like I'll be going.

Even though the ticket sales have been slow, I have no doubts that the event will sell out. It sounds like an important, very high profile shindig that's too big to fail.
The only way Alizée could cancel would be for some incredibly huge personal emergency.

Thanks, edgar93. I am leaning towards the 3 or 4 day long weekend. It sounds like it'll be a blast!

She's getting TOP BILLING!
Check it out; the Angel is getting some press (on a financial site no lessQUOTE]

Anyone know how many songs the top billing artist at last year's festival sang? Alizee would wind up doing the same, at least, I imagine?...

Roman
03-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Yes, thanks for the info Edisythe and AAA for the link. When people talk about 2 hours, could it be that it is the whole event they are talking about or all the performers? Looking at that elfinanciero site, it looks like there will be several people performing even if Alizée is the big name.

edgar93
03-29-2009, 03:22 AM
Yes, thanks for the info Edisythe and AAA for the link. When people talk about 2 hours, could it be that it is the whole event they are talking about or all the performers? Looking at that elfinanciero site, it looks like there will be several people performing even if Alizée is the big name.

Yeah, more people is performing at the event, not only Alizée. And it looks like 2-3 hrs. is the duration of the whole event, including Alizee's performance. Sorry, but I haven't seen this girl online in msn to ask her by myself.

03-29-2009, 02:30 PM

Yeah, more people is performing at the event, not only Alizée. And it looks like 2-3 hrs. is the duration of the whole event, including Alizee's performance. Sorry, but I haven't seen this girl online in msn to ask her by myself.

Hi all,

The last thing I want to do is try to cause any disnfo, but my current understanding is that the main events on April 18, 09 at the Dinner Show/ Queen's Coronation will be the Coronation and Alizée. The other artists are spread out over the nearly month long Fair. Here are some links to check it out:http://www.feriadesanmarcos.gob.mx/palenque1.aspx, http://www.feriadesanmarcos.gob.mx/palenque2.aspx

Also, please be aware that the venue for the show appears to be inside a theme park. Who knows if your tickets for the Dinner Show get you into the Park as well?
Edisythe?
http://www.feriadesanmarcos.gob.mx/isla.aspx
Bring the Benjamins!

More coverage: http://www.aguasdigital.com/tendencias/leer.php?idnota=13209

When I said "Top Billing", I meant as in over the complete La Feria de Mexico, not just the specific April 18,09 evening Dinner Show. Sorry if it wasn't clear.

Edisythe
03-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Alizee, Angel of Ajaccio is right, all those artists are part of the events that are usually held throughout the fair. Alizee will be the center of the show (sure, perhaphs a couple of numbers with Mariachi, dancers, something of the like, but that is usual.)

Most of the names you see there are artists that always come to fair for either El Palenque (traditionally, an event space for cock fights, but also used for artistic events that go with the ambient style of the fair) and the "People's theatre" (national bands and artists that play mini concerts for free and other types of musical events)

This year's invited country is France, so i suppose it also has something to do with inviting Alizee, since last year's invited country was Spain, we had Miguel Bose http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Bose (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Bose).

As for last year's Dinner show, I didnt go myself, but it was a great occasion for fans of Bose. Not a fan myself but friends did go and told me this guy sang till 2' am. There is this blog article that can corroborate: http://http://newage-newage.blogspot.com/2008/04/miguel-bose-en-la-feria-de-las-ferias.html (http://newage-newage.blogspot.com/2008/04/miguel-bose-en-la-feria-de-las-ferias.html) In short, this person says he sang for 2 hours (So i think either he sang with interruptions or started singing later, will ask people who went and post about it soon). I think this gives us pretty good hopes of a long show.

Hehe and dont worry about getting into the "Island". Isla San Marcos is a place that was built with the sole purppose of being an extension of the fair grounds, it is only active during the fair and whenever somebody brings an expo or a convention to the city. Not really a theme park at all, so no cost :) (Except maybe, for the parking lot, which tends to be expensive cause they like to suck on money).

Edit: Oh! I just saw why you would think it was a theme park, they're actually promoting it as one! Shame on them!

edgar93
03-29-2009, 05:25 PM
Hi all,

The last thing I want to do is try to cause any disnfo, but my current understanding is that the main events on April 18, 09 at the Dinner Show/ Queen's Coronation will be the Coronation and Alizée. The other artists are spread out over the nearly month long Fair. Here are some links to check it out:http://www.feriadesanmarcos.gob.mx/palenque1.aspx, http://www.feriadesanmarcos.gob.mx/palenque2.aspx

Also, please be aware that the venue for the show appears to be inside a theme park. Who knows if your tickets for the Dinner Show get you into the Park as well?

Yes AAA, several artists are performing after that night show for some couple months, you actually posted a link to the schedule. Though, I understand that Alizee will perform with other artists in that dinner show, and the duration will be about 2-3 hours. I heard that her performance is not the first one of the night, who knows. So she is performing with more artists.

And the venue is this one, if what Ticketmaster says is true (pic of address (http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4436/megavelaria.png)):

The "Megavelaria":

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6079/10bigym8ad5.jpg

inside (too big to post): http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9720/1010951tq4.jpg

You can type "Megavelaria, Isla San Marcos" in google maps and get some nice pics, it is the first result.
http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/13748078.jpg

It is gonna be a hot and wet night guys, watch out with the mosquitos, they are so annoying in Mexico :p.

03-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Wow, Edisythe, thanks again for the great informational post. Your writing in "Inglés" is excellent! Can you speak it that well and where and how did you learn?

Alright folks, I arrive in Leon(BJX) 4-17-09 at around noon and leave BJX 4-20-09 at around 2PM. It seemed that prices for airfare, rent cars and scheduling were better for me as opposed to Aguascalients(AGU) or Guadalajara(GDL). Plus it's only +/- 60 miles to AGU.

Edisythe is right that hotel availability in AGU might be tight and therefore pricey as well.

If anyone is interested in coordinating plans, PM me.
I'm fluent in English and Español so if you're apprehensive about travel in Mexico due to communication issues you'll have no worries.

Hey Edgar any ideas who the other artists might be? I can't seem to find that info.

Roman
03-30-2009, 10:33 AM
I heard that her performance is not the first one of the night, who knows.So, Alizée will have some opening acts. :)
This actually looks pretty big. cool

edgar93
03-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Ok, this are the answers that I got from this girl, which does not organize the event, she runs the www.feriadesanmarcos.com website.

How long is the Dinner/Queen's coronation going to be?
= approximately 5 hours.

I understand that Alizée is going to show up in the event (:p), how long is she going to perform?
=abour 1 hr. and half (:blink:)

Do you know how many songs is she going to perform?
no.

I understand that more artists are going to perform at the event, who?
= yes, Big Band (:blink:)

Is that a band? (lolz never heard about it :p)
= yes

only this one is performing?
= yes, it seems like this is the only band performing. (then 3 hrs of this and 1 hr and half of Alizee?)

With the tickets for the Showcase, do I have access to the fair and thematic park?
= there is no fee to enter to the fair. (dumb me :p)

I see that there is a rumor that Alizée is not only going to perform on April 18th, is it true that she is going to perform on April 20th in the "teatro del pueblo"?
= no

The showcase is the place called "Megavelaria de La Isla de San Marcos"?
= yes.

That's all I got, I didn't have more questions, and some of them, she didn't know the answer. So 1 hr and half of Alizee :cool:!
Hope it helps.

Roman
03-30-2009, 11:43 PM

I understand that Alizée is going to show up in the event (:p), how long is she going to perform?
Really? So, that's like a full on concert, for Alizée anyway. Well, we'll see. I hope there are some video cameras.

rehochipe
03-31-2009, 01:32 AM
Ok, this are the answers that I got from this girl, which does not organize the event, she runs the www.feriadesanmarcos.com website.

= approximately 5 hours.

no.

= yes

= yes, it seems like this is the only band performing. (then 3 hrs of this and 1 hr and half of Alizee?)

With the tickets for the Showcase, do I have access to the fair and thematic park?

I see that there is a rumor that Alizée is not only going to perform on April 18th, is it true that she is going to perform on April 20th in the "teatro del pueblo"?
= no

= yes.

That's all I got, I didn't have more questions, and some of them, she didn't know the answer. So 1 hr and half of Alizee :cool:!
Hope it helps.

I don't think so,

03-31-2009, 03:19 PM

= approximately 5 hours.

no.

= yes

= no

= yes.

Hope it helps.

Sshhweeet! Good work Edgar93,

I believe your info to be pretty solid, plus Ticketmaster would risk catching H*ll if the Angel's show were too short.

Thanks again to both Edisythe and Edgar93.

Fiesta!

Edisythe
04-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Thank you so much for the info Edgar, that pretty much confirms a lot.

But by any chance did she tell you anything about the night's etiquette? I forgot to mention earlier that because of the nature of the event, you might have to use a suit/dress... i dont know, a little bit formal. I've known people attending dressed like that, but since its not obligatory....

Sooo , for anyone interested, people from the "official" Mex fan club forum are organizing a meeting before the event. For anyone interested, the thread is here (http://www.alizee-world.com/foro/showthread.php?p=163283&posted=1#post163283). For what i've read there is at least six fans gathering from that forum.

And quickly answering that earlier question, I learned english in school. Learning it is a common pressure that a considerable part of the demographic has from an early age. Jobs require it, lots of schools teach it. It has become a curriculum must have. (Doesnt mean that a lot of people still go for it, though.)

jung_adore_ALIZEE
04-01-2009, 06:32 AM
But by any chance did she tell you anything about the night's etiquette? I forgot to mention earlier that because of the nature of the event, you might have to use a suit/dress

pretty sure you have to be dressed up ;)

edgar93
04-01-2009, 04:40 PM
I don't think so,

Well, I think that this is better than nothing reholin, just to keep our fellows at AAm up to date. And I promised that I was going to ask her.
About the source, this girl only runs the site www.feriadesanmarcos.com, so it might not be official, though, she knows more than anyone else here about the fair.

Thank you so much for the info Edgar, that pretty much confirms a lot.

But by any chance did she tell you anything about the night's etiquette? I forgot to mention earlier that because of the nature of the event, you might have to use a suit/dress... i dont know, a little bit formal. I've known people attending dressed like that, but since its not obligatory....

I did ask about that, she didn't reply though, I was already leaving :p. Anyway I think that is kind of obvious, if many important people is showing up, and the event itself, I guess you have to wear a suit/dress.

pretty sure you have to be dressed up ;)

Or just make sure you are wearing something :p.

LL Cool B
04-01-2009, 05:46 PM
If I were going (wipes tear from eye) I myself would error on the side of formality for 2 reasons:

1. Kinda get the vibe that this is more than just your average ordinary fair concert. I mean, c'mon it's the "The Crowning Ball Dinner "

2. This is smaller and more intimate event, thus improving your probability of a chance encounter. I sure as heck would want to be looking my best because I would hate to have my brush with greatness documented with me in cargo's and a wife beater.

I'm just saying
-B

Alizeeinternationalfan
04-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Well, I think that this is better than nothing reholin, just to keep our fellows at AAm up to date. And I promised that I was going to ask her.
About the source, this girl only runs the site www.feriadesanmarcos.com, so it might not be official, though, she knows more than anyone else here about the fair.

I did ask about that, she didn't reply though, I was already leaving :p. Anyway I think that is kind of obvious, if many important people is showing up, and the event itself, I guess you have to wear a suit/dress.

Or just make sure you are wearing something :p.

That is really incredible! 1.5 hours means a full concert! I was going thinking she would just perform a song, maybe 3 at best. I wonder if it will be Psychadelices or new stuff. I bet it will be La Isla, Hey Amigo, and maybe a few other Spanish songs she is practicing right now as we speak. And then, a few songs from each album. I don't think there will be big dance sets, just because she would need some strong management for that and the big crew to practice and lots of time. So, we won't get the JEAM dance, or the I'm not 20 routine..more likely to get just some simple feet and hip moves like in ML and L'Alizee. Wouldn't it be GREAT if she played L'Alizee!!

This is going to be GREAT!! I am going to contact the Mexican fan club guys to see how I can help!! :-):)

Shoepick
04-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Sadly, I don't think we are ever getting JEAM or JPVA dances back..

Plaz
04-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Sadly, I don't think we are ever getting JEAM or JPVA dances back..

good deal!.... I never really liked them :blink:

Alizeeinternationalfan
04-03-2009, 12:15 AM

You gotta be crazy not to like them!

Another song I predict she will sing is 50-60 since she did that on the Mexican telenovella.:D

SimonH
04-03-2009, 03:26 AM

Saddens me to see such "fan boy" mentality. Nothing wrong with those dances. One would have to be a girl or a gay guy not to love them. They were... very erotic *cough* *cough* to say the least. :wub: ;)

04-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Ruroshen,

Check your PM's.

Thanks,
AAA

edgar93
04-05-2009, 01:05 AM
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k385/chemamon251/Imagen197.jpg

rcs
04-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Yeah, I'm sure advertising is all over town by now. A big Alizee banner would be nice to have, what a catch that would be....:cool:

Roman
04-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I'm sure advertising is all over town by now. A big Alizee banner would be nice to have, what a catch that would be....:cool:
I still wonder what happened to all those hundreds of banners all over Mexico hanging on poles in the streets.

Vista
04-05-2009, 02:46 PM
San Marcos Video [previous year(s) celebration(s)?]
http://www.feriadesanmarcos.gob.mx/video1.aspx
http://www.feriadesanmarcos.gob.mx/

San Marcos 2009 Advertisement Videos (2007 - 2009)
http://www.feriadesanmarcos.gob.mx/videogaleria.ASPX

Galeria
http://www.feriadesanmarcos.gob.mx/galeria.ASPX

San Marcos 2009 Program (PROGRAMA POR CONFIRMAR, SUJETO A CAMBIOS)
http://www.feriadesanmarcos.gob.mx/progral1.aspx
:)

Ruroshen
04-05-2009, 02:54 PM

They couldn't have used a more recent photo of her, though? Geez! :blink:

Not that it's a bad thing, I guess...I'm just not sure I'd be cool with photos of me at 17/18 being used when I was 24, y'know? The girl's changed her style a few times since then.

M'alizee
04-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Thx for the photo, but they can use really a New pic from her ;) but ok thats one of my favourite pic :)

Roman
04-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Yeah, I thought the same thing. At one time anyway that was certainly my favorite photo of her but it's rather not representative as there are certainly newer ones.

And thanks for those links. I'll have to get back to check those out.

04-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Those planning on going to Aguas, if you haven't gotten tix yet, Zone A apparently only has about 8 seats left.....G9.

After that, just Zone B & C.

http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/event/1400425BF8B3DECF?artistid=1220877&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=824

Vicki
04-06-2009, 05:14 PM
I would like to go but I won't go to Mexico alone.

M'alizee
04-06-2009, 05:16 PM
I would like to go but I won't go to Mexico alone.

hehe when i have money i can go with you, but i dont have money, ive spend all for paris... but i would go alone too...

Alizee Mid-West
04-06-2009, 07:11 PM
hehe when i have money i can go with you, but i dont have money, ive spend all for paris... but i would go alone too...

If I had the money my wife would make me spend it on something stupid like bills or the children's college funds. LOL

Srbski-kralj
04-06-2009, 07:37 PM
If I had the money my wife would make me spend it on something stupid like bills or the children's college funds. LOL

ahahaha yeah I paned on going but that same week is my finals so i cant go it sucks so bad. Was planing on skiping couple days but if I dont do the finnals I have to redue the classes again lol thats another 4g in classes lol, dont have that much to throw around. Everything else is in my car lol.

04-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Yaaay Lili!

Zone A appears to be sold out.

http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/event/1400425BF8B3DECF?artistid=1220877&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=824

edgar93
04-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Did anyone notice that little box at the right side:

ALIZÉE EN LA CENA SHOW DE CORONACIÓN....

... she has made big sales in Canada, Rusia and Japan.

hell yeah :D! I'm still waiting for my stuff, which is not coming until someone else gets to order the same stuff :eek:... HMV :blink:

M'alizee
04-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Yaaay Lili!

Zone A appears to be sold out.

hope the event will be sold out...

Vista
04-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Aguascalientes TV - RyTA
http://www.aguascalientes.gob.mx/RYTA/images/agstv.asx

Aguascalientes Radio - 92.7 FM - RyTA
http://www.aguascalientes.gob.mx/RYTA/images/927fm.asx

Aguascalientes Radio - 1320 AM - RyTA
http://www.aguascalientes.gob.mx/RYTA/images/1320am.asx

Aguascalientes, Mexico Radio Stations
http://mediosmexicanos.com/radio/aguascalientes.htm

Aguascalientes Official Site
www.aguascalientes.gob.mx

Edisythe
04-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Thanks Vista. The interview that I talked about, the one after the concert, will be in charge of Aminta Espinoza and you will most probably be able to watch it after the concert via the links Vista provided, if you're interested. (Or at least on a show the day after that)

Too bad local channel is not very good though, I also like other local stations better, but those dont stream on internet yet :P

rehochipe
04-10-2009, 03:18 AM
yeah!

guys, I think I'll go to "eaux chauds" XD, so, who in this forum will go too?, roman XD, snatcher? sirwood, lowbeam! XD, c'mon guys, RMJ? xd

Roman
04-10-2009, 10:24 AM
yeah!

guys, I think I'll go to "eaux chauds" XD, so, who in this forum will go too?, roman XD, snatcher? sirwood, lowbeam! XD, c'mon guys, RMJ? xd
sorry man, not me:(

edgar93
04-10-2009, 03:35 PM
yeah!

Perra and you didn't tell me. Alizee Angel of Ajaccio is going, and I think that Alizee International fan too :blink:.

fotos loco, fotos :p.

Srbski-kralj
04-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Im bumbed out was planing on going but i have finals that same freaking week. Like edgar said bring photos. :)

johnkim2222003
04-11-2009, 12:21 AM
yeah!

I think you asked the wrong persons, who were either financially or mostly likely emotionally broken by this girl. As indicated by Roman, Alizee has been lolita.

Roman
04-11-2009, 02:14 AM
Well, and we've been uncertain as to what the performance will be and getting there and getting around and the cost and bla bla as well. I was ready to go to Paris, but this I was not prepared for.
By the way, looks like DJ Karve will be there. His MySpace says 15-19th Mexico and back in France on 20th. So, whatever it is she may be bringing the "entourage". Sounds like a concert to me. Maybe this is indeed the concert she was talking about in her letter.

Ruroshen
04-11-2009, 10:27 AM
By the way, looks like DJ Karve will be there. His MySpace says 15-19th Mexico and back in France on 20th. So, whatever it is she may be bringing the "entourage".

So the entire Electric Mayhem is gonna be there? Right on! :p

Sounds like a concert to me. Maybe this is indeed the concert she was talking about in her letter.

Geez...for the sake of the French fans, I hope not. I know I'd be one ticked-off francophone if it was. Given the relative intimacy of the event, though (compared to a concert hall or a stadium, I mean) this is about as 'eye to eye' as one could reasonably expect...so maybe? :confused:

Time will tell, I suppose...

04-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Hey guys,

Orbitz.com has airfares from TX(4-17-09) to BJX(back on 4-20-09) at about the same price that I had to pay with 21 days advance. From where ever you are located, you might still be able to get a decent fare as long as you fly in and out of BJX on those dates. I ended up having to shop airports on both ends.

I checked other itineraries and flights directly to AGU and those have definitely gone up.

Expedia and Orbitz are competitive on hotels.

As far as I can tell from the AA forums only Alizeeinternationalfan and I are going.

Edgar93 and rehochipe, can you guys update us on the plans that the Mexican forum members have for the Aguas event?

It looks like it'll be more fun to dovetail in with their activities.

P.S. The Aguas event was announced prior to the March 9,09 cancellation letter so I don't think this is what Alizée meant for the 'eye to eye' event.

Ben
04-12-2009, 12:57 AM
so, who in this forum will go too? snatcher?
Not this time, rehochipe.

Maybe this is indeed the concert she was talking about in her letter.
No, no. This definitely is a concert, but not that concert. In terms of size/number of people, it's no more intimate than the Rex.

Alizeeinternationalfan
04-12-2009, 01:40 AM
Well, and we've been uncertain as to what the performance will be and getting there and getting around and the cost and bla bla as well. I was ready to go to Paris, but this I was not prepared for.
By the way, looks like DJ Karve will be there. His MySpace says 15-19th Mexico and back in France on 20th. So, whatever it is she may be bringing the "entourage". Sounds like a concert to me. Maybe this is indeed the concert she was talking about in her letter.

Nice job, that was clever!

Edisythe
04-12-2009, 03:30 PM
I think it was edgar who posted the map of the city highlighting the fairgrounds, so no need for that again. I leave you with pics and the same map but only highlighting the meeting place of some fans.

Hereby I confirm that im going as well! :D, wasnt 100% sure of getting tickets :P

The guys at alizee world forum already have a reunion for april 18, at 15:00 local time. They will meet at Jardin de San Marcos, at the Kiosk. (The very center of the garden, not really big, cant get lost).

Besides that, they're not really very well organized. They are talking about wearing a purple band to meet each other, and one of the members is going to wear an alizee shirt and a magazine with alizee on the cover.

Pics of the place, they are a little exagerated, it doesnt look that clean or open in reality (full of little food stands and salesmen, crowded during the fair)

EDIT: huh, seems google maps still doesnt take into account the street that actually leads to Isla San Marcos haha

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9177/133ew.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/165/373390169_49cf0c33a0.jpg?v=0

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/Edisythe/mapa.jpg

Roman
04-13-2009, 03:37 AM
Looks very pretty, like several other places I've been to in Mexico. Well, in about 2 days Mexico is about to get a lot prettier again. :)

04-13-2009, 05:36 AM
I think it was edgar who posted the map of the city highlighting the fairgrounds, so no need for that again. I leave you with pics and the same map but only highlighting the meeting place of some fans.

Hereby I confirm that im going as well! :D, wasnt 100% sure of getting tickets :P

The guys at alizee world forum already have a reunion for april 18, at 15:00 local time. They will meet at Jardin de San Marcos, at the Kiosk. (The very center of the garden, not really big, cant get lost).

Besides that, they're not really very well organized. They are talking about wearing a purple band to meet each other, and one of the members is going to wear an alizee shirt and a magazine with alizee on the cover.

Thanks once again, hope to see you there.

Counting down the days!

edgar93
04-13-2009, 09:11 PM
As far as I can tell from the AA forums only Alizeeinternationalfan and I are going.

only 2 :blink:?

Edgar93 and rehochipe, can you guys update us on the plans that the Mexican forum members have for the Aguas event?

sorry AAA, Alizee-Mexico is down for the moment, so it will be hard to update you guys with their plans, I hope it will be back by this week :blink:.

guys going from AF spanish forum:

Max_Jeuxeg_Emiens
Rudy
CarlosMX

[/QUOTE]

Karlalizee
04-13-2009, 10:35 PM
I hope everyone has a great time. :)

Roman
04-13-2009, 10:46 PM
only 2 :blink:?

sorry AAA, Alizee-Mexico is down for the moment, so it will be hard to update you guys with their plans, I hope it will be back by this week :blink:.

guys going from AF spanish forum:

Max_Jeuxeg_Emiens
Rudy
CarlosMX

[/quote]
There's Alizée Latino and Alizée world. One might be up?
Either way, thanks for checking when you can.

rcs
04-14-2009, 07:29 PM
Hoping to see some pics soon from those going.

edgar93
04-14-2009, 09:37 PM
There's Alizée Latino and Alizée world. One might be up?
Either way, thanks for checking when you can.

:confused::blink: yes sir! both of them are up btw.
I don't think that this has been posted, but in Alizee-Latino an administrator posted this:

After talking to the government of Agusacalientes and Organizators of the fair, they tell us that is not true that Alizée arrives some days before the event and leaves days after the event, this info is official.

I guess that they mean that Alizée is just coming to the event and then she leaves right after the event.

M'alizee
04-15-2009, 06:25 PM
I guess that they mean that Alizée is just coming to the event and then she leaves right after the event.

or this info is official that she is not coming days before the event and going after the event :D. i mean, its great to know, that she is staying there, but is this so important to know the real date? or have i not read the whole thread.?

dont matter ;), i hope she will have a great time there, and also for the fans and people who are going to this event ;) and pls guys and girls, make some photos and maybe videos :D. i would be very happy to see some^^.

Alizée FTW!

LL Cool B
04-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Even though I completely despise the man, you gotta to give him props for being an Alizee fan! That's right, Obama is going to Mexico for the Alizee Concert! Woop Woop! Oh and figure out that drug violence thingy too.:D
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/15/obama.mexico/index.html

-B

04-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Even though I completely despise the man, you gotta to give him props for being an Alizee fan! That's right, Obama is going to Mexico for the Alizee Concert! Woop Woop! Oh and figure out that drug violence thingy too.:D
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/15/obama.mexico/index.html

-B

Well, I found this article that says Obama will be in Mexico City the 16th and 17th, but no mention of the 18th.

http://spanish.peopledaily.com.cn/31617/6638085.html

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this possibility.....and it is a possibility, because this event may be the most high profile social event in the entire country of Mexico on the night of April 18, 2009.

Mexico's Secretary of Tourism, Rodolfo Elizondo Torres should be there at the Coronation to represent Mexican Pres. Calderón.
http://sdpnoticias.com/sdp/contenido/2009/04/12/373827

Zack -Alizee Lover-
04-16-2009, 01:54 AM
Looking forward to see some pictures.

rehochipe
04-16-2009, 02:44 AM
alizee arives to mexico today thursday

04-16-2009, 09:57 AM
It's pretty likely that Alizée & Co. will spend some time in Mexico City (aka the D.F.), so with regards to "bumping" into Obama, the real question becomes: Where is the Angel today(16th) and mañana?

It would be a PR coup for Obama to get a photo op with the Angel!

Keep an eye on the press!

Edgar93, rehochipe and Edisythe, thanks for all of the great updates.

LL Cool B
04-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Will this be the official thread for breaking news, pics, and or videos of her trip to mexico?

-B

edgar93
04-16-2009, 07:27 PM
she is already there, in Mexico city.

M'alizee
04-16-2009, 08:03 PM
hope she has fun there. ---> ofc :D

Alizeeinternationalfan
04-17-2009, 10:30 AM
hope she has fun there. ---> ofc :D

For those that know about these kinds of things: wouldn't she have to be doing a soundcheck and practice before the show on Saturday? Any chance you think going to the venu on Friday would result in maybe seeing her do the soundcheck?? I am here now, ready to give reports!

LL Cool B
04-17-2009, 07:27 PM
My best to all that are going this weekend. You are truly truly lucky individuals. I have a feeling that this show will be like no other given the venue, format, and set up.

I am absolutely kicking myself in the ass for blowing my vacation fund on spring training instead of this show!
(Of course I am sure my 3 year old will completely understand if Daddy uses the Disneyland fund....hmmmmmm. Nope can't do it:()

Looking forward to your reports!

-B

Vista
04-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Alizée llegada a aguascalientes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeJsqgsbbHI

04-17-2009, 09:57 PM
Hi Lilly Town Folks,

I made it to Aguas today as well. Can't see any Youtube vids on these machines at the hotel I'm staying and the guest account I have to use won't let me download the Flash player necessary.

Without good access to the web, it's difficult to know what's going on, so try to keep us posted. I'll try to check in on this thread and PMs as often as possible.

I've got a couple of gifts for the Angel on behalf of all of us at AlizéeAmerica.com and myself, so if a chance presents itself we'll try to deliver.

So if you guys run across some inside info, it's probably best to PM me.

Thanks,
AAA

edgar93
04-18-2009, 12:55 AM
Ok she is already in Aguascalientes, she arrived today April 17th at 3:40 PM (Mexico time).
Some words from our friend Rondas who was there:

Guys we are already here in Aguascalientes since 8 AM, Alizee came here in the flight 128 of AeroMexico from Mexico City, she arrived at 3:40 PM, she was wearing a purple top, black sunglasses, and the same haircut she had in the Lunas Awards. I was able to get closer to her, greeted her, and she replied with an affirmative (saying yes) move with her head and raising her hand, then security asked me to not get closer, Jeremy greeted us when he got into the car.

In the video posted by Vista Alizee is on the car and her band and Jeremy on the sidewalk.

04-18-2009, 10:06 AM
Update:
I went by the venue last night, but it's in area that's easily secured access wise and unless you identified with some credential or perhaps password, no one was allowed in.

You could easily hear the rehearsal from a distance, they were blastin' hard, but none of Alizee's signing sounded to be live. It looks like the production will be comparable or maybe more elaborate than last years Mx concerts.

During the day yesterday, it was pretty warm and most would say HOT! But, once the sun went down it did not take long to get nice and comfy. Basically, desert like conditions.

Out.

M'alizee
04-18-2009, 10:22 AM
thanks to all :)

Vista
04-18-2009, 01:34 PM
El Heraldo de Aguascalientes te da la más cordial bienvenida a este sitio especial de la Feria Nacional de San Marcos 2009
Elenco de lujo
Se acerca vertiginosamente la Feria Nacional de San Marcos 2009 y con ella, una gran variedad de actividades entre las que destacan sin lugar a dudas las presentaciones que del domingo 19 de abril al domingo 10 de mayo se llevarán a cabo cada noche a las 21.00 horas en el Teatro del Pueblo, uno de los foros más concurridos por propios y visitantes.
Para abrir la plaza se contará con la participación del Paris Bell “French Can Can”, originario del país invitado Francia que para toda la familia hará gala de los espectáculos típicos de los más importantes cabarets como el Moulin Rouge.
http://www.heraldoags.net/feria/

Esta noche inicia la Feria Nacional de San Marcos - El Sol del Centro, 18 de abril de 2009
http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldelcentro/notas/n1128621.htm

State of Aquascalientes Info
Aguascalientes is the chosen venue for one of Mexico’s most popular annual fairs, the San Marcos fair, held in April and showcased at the historic Teatro Morelos and Casa de la Cultura in Aguascalientes City. The fair, which began in 1828 as a cultural and livestock show, is a three-week extravaganza, featuring local and international artistic performances, attracting about a million people a year.
Source: http://www.bajaquest.com/mexico/aquascalientes.htm

El Heraldo en San Marcos Podcast
http://heraldoags.net/feria/media/podcasts.html

Aguascalientes Live Web Cam
http://www.aguascalientes.gob.mx/SEGGOB/migrante/webcam.aspx

Alizeeinternationalfan
04-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Thanks,edgar93.

Update:
I went by the venue last night, but it's in area that's easily secured access wise and unless you identified with some credential or perhaps password, no one was allowed in.

You could easily hear the rehearsal from a distance, they were blastin' hard, but none of Alizee's signing sounded to be live. It looks like the production will be comparable or maybe more elaborate than last years Mx concerts.

During the day yesterday, it was pretty warm and most would say HOT! But, once the sun went down it did not take long to get nice and comfy. Basically, desert like conditions.

Out.

Hi Edgar, Hi AAA,

I arrived in Aguascalientes two days ago and have been taking the pulse of the city. I am surprised that most only seem vaguely aware of her presence and I have actually seen no promotional material at all. I have spent most of my time in al centro and where the nightclubs are, so I have not gone over to the fairgrounds where she will perform (except one taxi trip yesterday and was turned away by the guards of course). I can say this for all the fans out there: she certainly is doing this concert!

I tried to link up at 1500 local with the fans at the Jardin San Marcos but could not find them. The city is great, what a crowd and fun atmosphere!

Can't wait for tonight, should be great!
I suppose she is going to play for an hour and mostly the stuff from the last time she perfomed (in Monterrey, which I was at..hopefully she will remember and recognize me! :D)

edgar93
04-18-2009, 08:00 PM
You guys might want to be checking this threads tonight in Amx:

http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foros/index.php?topic=17498.80
http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foros/index.php?topic=17501 :p
http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foros/index.php?topic=17757

According to CarlosMX in AF, who is in Aguascalientes, he heard the rehearsals and they were performing more than 5 songs, she was performing mostly Psychedelices songs.
The event starts at 9:30 in Mexico, in 1 hour and half. There is a rumor that Alizee will start performing at 11:30.

AND... :blink: CarlosMX said that there is a new version of Mon Maquis, they heard it in the rehearsals, sounds kind of weird.

EDIT: they heard La Javaise in the rehearsals :blink::blink:.

04-18-2009, 08:19 PM
Sorry I missed you Alizeeinternationalfan, got there alittle late.

Get this, I was checking into picking up a couple more tix and even though the show is not a sell out they WILL NOT be available at the gate. Pretty dog gone exclusive deal!

Alizeeinternationalfan had a good take on the town overall and one of the highlights is you can check almost any record/CD store and they'll have the Angel's material.

Roman
04-18-2009, 09:07 PM

According to CarlosMX in AF, who is in Aguascalientes, he heard the rehearsals and they were performing more than 5 songs, she was performing mostly Psychedelices songs.
The event starts at 9:30 in Mexico, in 1 hour and half. There is a rumor that Alizee will start performing at 11:30.

AND... :blink: CarlosMX said that there is a new version of Mon Maquis, they heard it in the rehearsals, sounds kind of weird.

LJ, new old song, maybe even new new song. Since I'm not there for it, all I can say is *cry*

M'alizee
04-18-2009, 09:33 PM

thanks for the information. hmm.

Edisythe
04-18-2009, 11:20 PM
currently in the event. Posting from phone Ir looks great! Waiting for stuf to start, people STILL ariving. Hopenu guyals tke better pics than me. Even the furthest table is pretty close, but mine still sucks comparedn t others

Future Raptor Ace
04-18-2009, 11:33 PM
welp its showtime supposedly, cant wait to see the updates

Roman
04-19-2009, 12:12 AM
Well, Ben and sorry can't remember who the other guy was, was going to hook us up with a nice banner like that, maybe bigger?

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8708/18042009110.jpg (http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foros/index.php?topic=17501.120)
http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foros/index.php?topic=17501.120

Sorry, the photo is too big to post into here. Maybe I'll reissue sometime. maybe

edit: 9:57PM pacific, 11:57pm Aguascalientes. I guess Alizée is performing right now.

Edisythe
04-19-2009, 01:11 AM
no alizee yet. Local -not-that-famous singer david cabazos performing, dinner served

Ruroshen
04-19-2009, 01:25 AM
Heh. Loving these blow-by-blow updates. Thanks, guys! :D

EDIT: Posted by Orion over at AF (who in turn got them from Psychalizée), a few snaps from an apparent press conference at Aguascalientes:

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1360/alizeeagstv.jpg

Geez, her hair's gotten long, huh?

Future Raptor Ace
04-19-2009, 02:21 AM
Heh. Loving these blow-by-blow updates. Thanks, guys! :D

EDIT: Posted by Orion over at AF (who in turn got them from Psychalizée), a few snaps from an apparent press conference at Aguascalientes:

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1360/alizeeagstv.jpg

Geez, her hair's gotten long, huh?

meh shes wearing too much make up if you ask me, she has such a beautiful face that she needs very little. I don't why she chose to over do it here

Jenny_HRO87
04-19-2009, 07:26 AM
some photos of the press conference... thx to Sory

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4566/56075622.jpg http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3122/82332246.jpg http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6553/81196721.jpg

Ruroshen
04-19-2009, 11:56 AM
More from Alizée Latino (Google translate, lame though it may be, is my best friend, this morning! :p): a YouTube video of the JEAM encore (I think) linked to by Tonyzee. It doesn't look like much at first, and gets a little seasickness-inducing towards the middle, but stick around to the end. You'll be glad you did!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lriQvydNM7o&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lriQvydNM7o&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

EDIT: Also, more photos are starting to surface, these ones courtesy of Beckham and *.Zeerch:

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj226/thecure_04/IMG_2941.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj226/thecure_04/IMG_2957.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/IMG_2937.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/IMG_2942.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/IMG_2954.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/IMG_2940.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/IMG_2965.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/IMG_2947.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/IMG_2941-1.jpg

Jenny_HRO87
04-19-2009, 01:32 PM
thx to sidux (AF) for posting

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/428/3456270202a713f3e63d.jpg

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8140/3455471345c92a7ea719.jpg

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/4066/34562869782b3b2ceb04.jpg

by Arthur (http://www.flickr.com/photos/26257920@N05/sets/72157605199877727/)

Ruroshen
04-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Woo! Thanks Jenny!

Is it just me, or do the bangs look really...I dunno...severe, now? I don't know if that's quite the right way to describe it, but it's the word that comes to mind. The bob cut looked really cute and fun in Les Enfoires, but here it's really, like..."take no prisoners", y'know? Very Cleopatra-ish. I dunno... :blink:

Not saying I don't like it, because I do. It's just...different.

Srbski-kralj
04-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Now tht u mention it, it does look like cleopetra style. (Oh look what u did u made talk about hair).

I like it :) her hair style that is.

IncliningPizza
04-19-2009, 02:09 PM
I don't know about you guys, but even if she is crying, she looks lovel"ier" then ever before.

But yeah I suppose you're right, she does kind of have the cleopatra look. It has grown, and it looks less like a helmet. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I love it when it looked like it did during the Les Enfoirés period. Just mentionning. :)

Future Raptor Ace
04-19-2009, 03:05 PM
some photos of the press conference... thx to Sory

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4566/56075622.jpg http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3122/82332246.jpg http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6553/81196721.jpg
look at her eyes in this pic, all red and just sad looking. The first pic she is definitely faking a smile, something is indeed wrong

edgar93
04-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Woke up this morning to see if Edgar or AAA had posted that I was crazy and was seeing things, that I overexagerrated Alizee's tears or just got it wrong somehow. But, these posts from Edisythe seem to confirm what I was seeing too. I wonder if others saw it and if there will be any public statements from her...

Sorry If I haven't posted guys, but today I was very busy.
I haven't had time to check the reviews at the spanish forums, but here some pics (sorry if they have been already posted):

http://www.nuestrasletras.com.mx/alizeemexico/19042009409.jpg
http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/3000000006d7c490/1/99/_oFMznYx0j_jmsdB5IxSmyuGY_6EIfoW.jpg

holy cow there is a lot of news stuff around, interviews etc. She said that she would like to adopt a baby :eek:!
I'm gonna translate tomorrow though, Im off for today.

rehochipe
04-20-2009, 03:42 AM
oh god!

I'm just arriving my home,

that was awesome, alizee danced and sang better than in mexico city and monterrey, (i was in those concerts)

Ben
04-20-2009, 05:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZs4ny5PLLo
thanks to hro87 for posting it...
Thanks, here are five videos downloaded from that YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/LioAlba):

http://rapidshare.com/files/223510778/LioAlba.zip

Mademoiselle Juliette:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GIDeKDkprfA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GIDeKDkprfA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sound of Silence:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EWyO1KcoSJU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EWyO1KcoSJU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

J'en ai marre:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EWyO1KcoSJU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EWyO1KcoSJU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Décollage:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJg61bfnLRY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJg61bfnLRY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fifty Sixty:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZs4ny5PLLo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZs4ny5PLLo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Toc De Mac
04-20-2009, 06:13 AM
Some videos courtesy of Cheeky from LT:

Fifty-Sixty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZs4ny5PLLo), Mademoiselle Juliette (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIDeKDkprfA), J'en ai marre (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaTvc7NC94g)

Jenny_HRO87
04-20-2009, 11:07 AM
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9769/alizeea1.jpg
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7461/alizeea2.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2481/aliferia1.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1354/aliferia2.jpg
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8792/aliferia3.jpg

EDIT: I forgot something - I don't like her dress... to be honest in my opinion it's her worst stage outfit ever! *hiding*

edgar93
04-20-2009, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the translations guys http://www.alizee-forum.com/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

Hahaha, man, that made me laugh, really http://www.alizee-forum.com/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

Actually... now when I think about it... I'm not so old... I'm even younger than she... I'll have to think about it http://www.alizee-forum.com/images/smilies/icon_cheesygrin.gif

She can always have a 15 years old guy in her house, I actually need a part-time job and babysitting would be nice, for me and Anny :D.

There is a BIG fuss in Mexico right now about Alizee and the showcase, lots of links to press articles:

http://www.cronica.com.mx/nota.php?id_nota=427242
http://entretenimiento.aol.com/notas/noticias/_a/ofrece-alizee-exitoso-show-en-la-181/n20090419143909990069
http://www.record.com.mx/circo/alizee-regresa-a-mexico.html
http://www.imparcialenlinea.com/?mod=leer&id=78486&sec=cultura&titulo=Aliz%C3%A9e_cantar%C3%A1_en_la_Feria_de_San _Marcos
http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldesalamanca/notas/n1103230.htm

I can't translate all that :p but if you guys find an interesting one just tell me and I will translate it, don't hesitate to ask me, it doesn't take more than 5 mins.

Is this one already posted :confused:? so sorry if it is :o. The rehearsals:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVKMOETUYuM&hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVKMOETUYuM&hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

by Alizeefer ;).

EDIT* btw there is a rumor :o... that Alizee could appear in the tv program "Ventaneando" this monday or tomorrow, not sure if it is an interview or something, I'll be watching the program.

M'alizee
04-20-2009, 06:57 PM
She can always have a 15 years old guy in her house, I actually need a part-time job and babysitting would be nice, for me and Anny :D.

There is a BIG fuss in Mexico right now about Alizee and the showcase, lots of links to press articles:

http://www.cronica.com.mx/nota.php?id_nota=427242
http://entretenimiento.aol.com/notas/noticias/_a/ofrece-alizee-exitoso-show-en-la-181/n20090419143909990069
http://www.imparcialenlinea.com/?mod=leer&id=78486&sec=cultura&titulo=Aliz%C3%A9e_cantar%C3%A1_en_la_Feria_de_San _Marcos
http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldesalamanca/notas/n1103230.htm

I can't translate all that :p but if you guys find an interesting one just tell me and I will translate it, don't hesitate to ask me, it doesn't take more than 5 mins.

Is this one already posted :confused:? so sorry if it is :o. The rehearsals:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVKMOETUYuM&hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVKMOETUYuM&hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

by Alizeefer ;).

EDIT* btw there is a rumor :o... that Alizee could appear in the tv program "Ventaneando" this monday or tomorrow, not sure if it is an interview or something, I'll be watching the program.

thanks mate ;) that video is awesome ^^. beautiful voice, i wish i was there :(
and well that rumor, hope you see the programm, and tell us how it was, maybe ;) or record it. ^^

edgar93
04-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Article from "La jornada". http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2009/04/19/index.php?section=espectaculos&article=a08n3esp

Alizée showed up in the San Marcos fair.

Aguascalientes, April 18th. The french singer Alizée performed in the inauguration of the San Marcos fair, in which said that to admire, " though I don't pretend to copy Madonna, Gwen Stefani and Lilly Allen; I like the way they manage their career."

In press conference she assured " I'm very happy about they way Mexican public has received me; I don't know Aguascalientes , but what I can say is that it is a pride* for the French to have a representative here in Mexico".
* That doesn't sound right, is it grammatically right?

thanks mate ;) that video is awesome ^^. beautiful voice, i wish i was there :(
and well that rumor, hope you see the programm, and tell us how it was, maybe ;) or record it. ^^

I'm actually watching the program right now and they are in Aguascalientes, at the very beginning they were talking about the fair but then they switched to showbiz. There are 40 mins. left, let's see what happens :).

Jordy
04-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Great video! Thanks Edgar ;)
Audio quality is a lot better than in those videos from the concert.

edgar93
04-20-2009, 08:24 PM
:cool:

Press article from the newspaper "El Heraldo" http://www.heraldoags.net/www/noticias/espectaculos/3378-qme-siento-honradaq.html

I think that this one is a worthy one to read, contains more than the showcase stuff. It took me longer to translate so read it :p.

"I feel Honoured"

For the meeting with the press, Alizée wore a serious, formal and dark dress that despite provide her distinction, absorbed all the freshness from the singer, and took her away from that image, that at least, all Latin America relates her to, the sexy and provocative young lady that seems to be in her videos.

Asked about her plans for this year, Alizée said " I just recorded the voices for my next album and will continue with the mix when I get back to France, then you can be sure that it will come soon."

Despite she revealed the process to launch her new product, she didn't want to go on details about the album, "I'm the kind of people that likes to give out surprises, so I hope that my fans and public will like very much this new album"

About the perspective she has about her career, the singer revealed "I started when I was 15 years old, and I didn't have an specific music style on mind, but I met people that introduce myself to the pop world, when I made my 2nd album I felt that I evolved a bit, but for the 3rd album, I wanted to do what I liked and I was able to create my own personal style."

About the Mexican music in her country, Alizée sincerely said that in France people don't know many Mexican artists, instead they have a general idea of what the latin american artists are, she said " When talking about Latin American artists, I get on mind, for example, Ricky Martin or Shakira, that make music with a rhythm to dance, which I really love since I was 5."

About her arrival to Aguascalientes, the french said "As a singer I feel very honoured to be in Aguascalientes, I arrived yesterday and yet, I haven't been able to take a walk, all I know is that it is very warm and I would like to come back to know more things about it and maybe to have vacations."

Finally, about her goal as an artist, Alizée stated "My main objective is to give some joy and happiness to my people, through my music, so I hope that my public will keep liking my work for a long time. I feel very lucky to sing in my own language and be welcome in so many countries as Im doing in Mexico."

-----------------------------------------

About the Tv Program, it turned out to be true! It wasn't an interview, but they did talk about her, nothing that we didn't know, but this was very special for me :wub:.

I just got this Mexican tv channel some months ago, and this is the very first time I watch Alizée on tv :wub: :wub: *happy tears*. I even watched a little part of the MJ performance, which is freaking awesome, to watch Alizée performing on your tv (aside from the CDs and En Concert stuff).

They actually did talk about something that took my attention, they said that a guy from the staff went to France, asked in a music store and they said that they didn't know her. Then they started to talk about she being more famous here in Mexico than in France. Even those guys are aware of that :p. Hilarious.

I did record some part of it btw, it is on a HD videocamera CD so you guys are gonna have to wait until the CD's memory is full :p.

-----------------------------

You guys might want to check this thread on LTusa, it explains a lot of things and we can trust the people there, believe me ;).
So glad that they are back :)!

Srbski-kralj
04-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the translation Edgar, I gues I know I fell to go now lol. Thanks again.

rcs
04-20-2009, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the trans E93. Whole new experience watching Alizee on TV without having to go to France or Mexico, huh?

Ben
04-21-2009, 05:14 AM
Hey guys, I moved some posts.

Discussion about Alizée crying during the show can be found here:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4670

And comments about her wanting to adopt a baby are now here:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4671

Anyway, here are some of the better YouTube videos I've found. Seems like a nice performance! :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bh9J53TEN1E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bh9J53TEN1E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XxHPLcIMG30&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XxHPLcIMG30&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/li1U4akV3w4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/li1U4akV3w4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XZ-pmWAIKlc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XZ-pmWAIKlc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

All of the above zipped for download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/223944417/YouTube2.zip

M'alizee
04-21-2009, 09:59 AM
Thanks a lot edgar : P^^ great translation thanks mate

Jenny_HRO87
04-21-2009, 05:12 PM
a video from her performance around 49 min long... the video quality is bad but the audio is really good... I don't know who record this video it's somewhere from Alizee Mexico....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CH7QFWV6

She even received every single one of the gifts they would offer her during the JEAM performance. So much that she had trouble carrying them around, she was trying not to laugh while singing! That, was AWESOME.

in the video I heared her laughing in the end... I know the quality sucks but as I have heard this I was so happy... OMG she's such an angel... but I'm going offtopic...

btw I guess we don't have this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hJcegZIRRBE&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hJcegZIRRBE&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

translation by utahouck from the AF

Q: What is your perception of the music from Latin America?
A: In France, we don't have too many Mexican artists who produce their own album.
Therefore, it's difficult to know who is Mexican or Portugese or Spanish.
They are represented by some people like Ricky Martin or Shakira
With such music you feel like dancing, and this is quite good, for me, I've been
dancing since I am 5, this is the kind of music you feel like dancing on, and
which often become a summer hit in France ; this is how we remember it.
Q: What did this imply, the video on the internet where you dances with very sexy
and black clothes ; in you career, you were known through it in all Latin America
A: And the question was...?
Q: What does it mean for you to be known through such a performance?
A: Actually people were struck in Latin America, but not in other countries.
In France people didn't really notice, because it was a single TV show,
only one single song of one album.
In France I was known from my songs, in Mexico, may be with this dress.
But people start to understand that things change, one grows up, one changes.
People just focused on the dress, and so much the better, otherwise,
I wouldn't have come here, and I wouldn't have had the opportunity
to make my songs known here...

and some pics...

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss123/isotopo77/DSCI0292.jpg

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss123/isotopo77/DSCI0240-1.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6420/041909003506.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7052/041909011217.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2900/041909010927.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8901/041909011201.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8636/041909011928.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5074/041909011918.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/941/041909005409.jpg

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/6435/041909005249.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2286/041909010301.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2384/041909011527.jpg

http://www.weplug.com/images_1/4440d007d94cfedce44bee5e23d4838020090420175502.jpg

http://www.weplug.com/images_1/9a9f89f5db9d1a4ae453675da2e90a9a20090420182315.jpg

http://www.weplug.com/images_1/dab8cfb279bf0ac61133e412ffefe13020090420182315.jpg

LL Cool B
04-21-2009, 05:36 PM
By the way, has Elvis left the auditorium yet? Is she still in Mexico? Are we going to have another NYC sighting? Or better yet, a West coast sighting?

Where's that guy who tracks her every move when you need him? RMJ or whatever his name is.

-B

mavsluver41
04-21-2009, 05:47 PM
http://www.weplug.com/images_1/4440d007d94cfedce44bee5e23d4838020090420175502.jpg

Aww man, I wish this were better quality. That smile is just...:wub::eek::o;):cool:.

edgar93
04-21-2009, 05:56 PM
EDIT *whoopsy, already posted :D

And this, audio files from the showcase! From our friend Keber, from Alizee-Mexico:

Mademoiselle Juliette: http://www.mediafire.com/?ntmj5nuzyji
Moi Lolita: http://www.mediafire.com/?e5tk5mgzndb
Mon Taxi Driver: http://www.mediafire.com/?bjzd0tyk4mr
The Sounds Of Silence: http://www.mediafire.com/?zmbtjqdoyjh
J'en ai Marre [first one]: http://www.mediafire.com/?gfodl0d0ame
DJ Karve [solo]: http://www.mediafire.com/?0myvozmzxvw
Decollage: http://www.mediafire.com/?njiz4wm1zmd
Fifty Sixty: http://www.mediafire.com/?zimmyhj2idk
La Isla Bonita: http://www.mediafire.com/?kwyikywynmj
L'Effet: http://www.mediafire.com/?0gwj0imkmdm
J'en ai Marre [last one]: http://www.mediafire.com/?mqmn0oidnjw

Good Decollage version:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RVrRDb6PzeU&hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RVrRDb6PzeU&hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ben
04-22-2009, 04:12 AM
Mademoiselle Juliette: http://www.mediafire.com/?ntmj5nuzyji
Wow, what a cool intro! Wish all her concerts started like that. Great quality recording too, thanks Edgar and Keber!

rcs
04-22-2009, 06:57 AM
It kind of had a Dick Dale surf guitar sound to it. Cool.

Jenny_HRO87
04-22-2009, 12:43 PM
thx a lot for the mp3s edgar ;)

it's a bit weird that she twists the lines sometimes so much... but who cares! At last the most important thing is that she enjoys singing...

OMG... I love the new JEAM version so much... what would I give to see Lili on the stage... and L'effet... everytime I get goosebumps when I'm listen too it... when she performs it live it's much more impressive than on the disc...
but everthing is great...

btw... I found a very good quality video of Moi Lolita

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8OT-CZs9Y0s&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8OT-CZs9Y0s&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

M'alizee
04-22-2009, 01:50 PM
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9769/alizeea1.jpg
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7461/alizeea2.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2481/aliferia1.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1354/aliferia2.jpg
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8792/aliferia3.jpg

EDIT: I forgot something - I don't like her dress... to be honest in my opinion it's her worst stage outfit ever! *hiding*

You think so oO, lol...
Her dress is good.

Ruroshen
04-22-2009, 02:08 PM
The Sounds Of Silence: http://www.mediafire.com/?zmbtjqdoyjh

What. Up. This is so going on my iPod for the commute into work today. (Well, they all are, but this will be the one I play first. :p) I heart her cover of this so very, very much.

Wow, what a cool intro! Wish all her concerts started like that.

+1. It does indeed rock the casbah.

OMG... I love the new JEAM version so much...

I'm still partial to the old version, and probably always will be--I'm not really a fan of the island jam and I really miss those five signature notes between verses, silly as it sounds. But overall I've really dug the reorchestrations, especially JPVA (which I'm sad wasn't performed here, as I'd really like a good-quality version to put on my iPod).

what would I give to see Lili on the stage... and L'effet... everytime I get goosebumps when I'm listen too it... when she performs it live it's much more impressive than on the disc...

+1 again. The studio version of L'effet kind of left me cold, but the live versions have really impressed me and totally turned me around on the song. She sounds great singing it here.

Thanks for all the mp3s and videos, guys and gals! I really appreciate it!

Jenny_HRO87
04-22-2009, 05:21 PM
thx to Jung_adore_ALIZEE

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/jung159/1-1.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/jung159/2-1.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/jung159/3-1.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/jung159/4.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/jung159/5.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/jung159/6.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/jung159/7.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/jung159/9.jpg

edgar93
04-22-2009, 08:20 PM
More pics, courtesy of our friend Max_Jeuxeg_Emiens, from AF:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8505/1000772j.th.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000772j.jpg)

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2958/1000779y.th.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000779y.jpg)

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w221/mex_030/web/100_0782.jpg

SimonH
04-23-2009, 12:01 AM
Won't let me DL this, J'en ai Marre [first one]: http://www.mediafire.com/?gfodl0d0ame.

Jenny_HRO87
04-23-2009, 01:31 PM
thx to Rlyeh...three video files... to rezip them use this password: "www.alizee-mexico.com.mx"

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4889/thumbsdecollage.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ndwnnnogyfo/am_decollage.zip

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9910/thumbsfiftysixty.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zajjdvqqy51/am_fiftysixty.zip

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/87/thumbsjenaimarre.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dkr3yymomzo/am_jeaimarre.zip

Ihsnet
04-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Hello , well Im new here, and my english is bad...

well, I live in Aguascalientes -México, is a nice place, now the "Feria de San Marcos" is the most important festivl in mexico, and is very famous around the world

I go to the event, it was wonderful really, I like a lot, Alizee start to sing until the 1:oo am, very late, because the people shoild dinner and all that stuff.

I have some pic, maybe are with bad definition... it was taken with my cellphone

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9311/foto041909011.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1818/foto041909021.jpg

rehochipe
04-23-2009, 03:43 PM
alizee mexico staff will have coming soooooon the full concert event in HD in the forum

user rlyeh is preparing this

coming soooonnnn XD

Ihsnet
04-23-2009, 05:33 PM
alizee mexico staff will have coming soooooon the full concert event in HD in the forum

coming soooonnnn XD

really? I cant wait for this¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

edgar93
04-23-2009, 07:49 PM

coming soooonnnn XD

Oh really :rolleyes:? Well, we are preparing the HD version of En Concert.Take that reho. JK, make sure to post the download links here :p.

Roman
04-24-2009, 01:48 AM
About the Mexican music in her country, Alizée sincerely said that in France people don't know many Mexican artists, instead they have a general idea of what the latin american artists are, she said " When talking about Latin American artists, I get on mind, for example, Ricky Martin or Shakira,
Pretty much the same in the US, though maybe not quite as limited (though I can't think of others at the moment, maybe Los Lonely Boys).

that make music with a rhythm to dance, which I really love since I was 5."
nice to hear her still say that. Who wants to go to a dance club with Alizée? déjà vu, I've said that before. Which again surprises us then, Alizée, that you didn't put something more like that in your album. What do you all think the chances are for the next album, of that?

Thank you Edgar.

coming soooonnnn XDSweet!

Ruroshen
04-24-2009, 03:12 AM

coming soooonnnn XD

Right. On.

I think I knows what we're doing for the next commentary track now, boys. :D

Srbski-kralj
04-24-2009, 02:27 PM
:) ahahha probably, but first we got to do the battle royal :)

04-24-2009, 06:43 PM
As far as I've seen, no one has mentioned that Alizée spoke a little bit of English at the Aguascalientes Showcase.

Il est très délicieux!:wub:

Anybody seen a vid of it yet?

Please post.

mavsluver41
04-24-2009, 06:59 PM
As far as I've seen, no one has mentioned that Alizée spoke a little bit of English at the Aguascalientes Showcase.

Ooh, I like the sound of that :)! Do you know what she said? I take it that there are no actual eye-witnesses because they promptly died of cuteness overdose ;).

04-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Ooh, I like the sound of that :)! Do you know what she said? I take it that there are no actual eye-witnesses because they promptly died of cuteness overdose ;).

Mavs,
Actually, I managed to survive, but it probably knocked 5 to 10 years off my life span.:)

If I remember correctly, she was saying in English that she was not too good with her Spanish. Really, pretty simple, but still très délicieux!:wub:

mavsluver41
04-24-2009, 07:48 PM
Really, pretty simple, but still très délicieux!:wub:

What's wrong with simple? I went into cardiac arrest when she said "drop it like it's hot" a while ago :D.

Lerxst
04-24-2009, 10:45 PM
What's wrong with simple? I went into cardiac arrest when she said "drop it like it's hot" a while ago :D.

Mavs, we seem to be on the same wavelength. Between "Drop it like it's haute" and the Gourmandises (Absolutement Ete) performance, I'm beginning to think you are my alterego.

Ben
04-27-2009, 11:05 AM
thx to Rlyeh...three video files... to rezip them use this password: "www.alizee-mexico.com.mx"
Hey dunno if anyone's noticed, but he's shared a few more:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=35f838f1ad2ecbb6e5c3dee5769931ec54c25fbf 74027a22c95965eaa7bc68bc

Roman
04-28-2009, 02:57 AM
Thanks Ben. I couldn't open the original ones. Maybe I didn't get the whole thing; so, I'll be more careful this time.

LL Cool B
04-28-2009, 02:06 PM

coming soooonnnn XD

What ever happened with these vids? Have they been published?

Ben
04-28-2009, 09:49 PM
Swine flu discussion moved here:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4690

What ever happened with these vids? Have they been published?
Dunno, maybe those additional vids I linked to above are what they meant?

rehochipe
04-30-2009, 03:24 AM
hey guys!

I bring you some good news!

videos are ready!

yeah!

XD

the first one is mademoiselle juliette,

you can see it at the top of the forum ...

www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foros

rlyeh will put this ones one per day here

if you have lost one video XD you can also find that in this link

http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foros/index.php?topic=17838.msg491906;topicseen#msg49190 6

we filmed the full concert, but this is no HD, is miniDVD, anyway, video is very good and audio is magnifique!

I hope you enjoy it guys!

rehou

Roman
04-30-2009, 10:14 AM
hey guys!

I bring you some good news!

videos are ready!

yeah!

XD

the first one is mademoiselle juliette,

you can see it at the top of the forum ...

www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foros (http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foros)

rlyeh will put this ones one per day here

if you have lost one video XD you can also find that in this link

http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foros/index.php?topic=17838.msg491906;topicseen#msg49190 6

we filmed the full concert, but this is no HD, is miniDVD, anyway, video is very good and audio is magnifique!

I hope you enjoy it guys!

rehou
thanks for the link, that's great! But, is it available for download?

rehochipe
04-30-2009, 02:05 PM
thanks for the link, that's great! But, is it available for download?

not yet I guess,

anyways I'll ask rlyeh if those videos will be available for download

Srbski-kralj
04-30-2009, 03:14 PM
Thanks for hte link man the video is great.

Ruroshen
04-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Right on, Reho. Muchas gracias!

rehochipe
05-02-2009, 10:29 PM
hey guys!

it seems like now, video's reproductor ask you for a password,

you only need to go into the tread to see it,

greets!

edgar93
05-04-2009, 06:53 PM
hey guys!

it seems like now, video's reproductor ask you for a password,

you only need to go into the tread to see it,

greets!

sure but just to remind you that not everyone reads spanish here reho :p.
What if I missed one of the daily videos, is the download link up?

rehochipe
05-05-2009, 02:21 AM
no

but dont't worry, if you want, I'll bring you the passwords

fourth video's password: "jade"

rehochipe
05-07-2009, 02:47 AM
good news!

it seems like will be download link coming soon

now

password video 5 ............ tlatoani

Roman
05-11-2009, 01:27 PM
I don't think there's any news in here (haven't even tried to translate yet), but here's an email I got from Nadia Flores today:
En Exclusiva, el nuevo disco de Alizée esta contemplado para el mes de Septiembre: http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic=4088.0

<style> .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} </style> http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/3455471345c92a7ea719.jpg (http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/?action=view&current=3455471345c92a7ea719.jpg) http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/81196721.jpg (http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/?action=view&current=81196721.jpg) http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/3202_1150287440036_1313123894_38079.jpg (http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/?action=view&current=3202_1150287440036_1313123894_38079.jpg)

<style> .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} </style> Hola,Chavos, como siempre y ya es costumbre es un placer saludarlos, y pues invitandolos a que nos visiten en su foro Oficial http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php Tenemos toda la informacion de la visita de Alizée a Aguascalientes, desde fotos , videos, entrevistas y todas las reseñas de los fans que nos dimos cita el pasado Sabado 18 de Abril http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic=3973.240 Tambien en este tema les tenemos una exclusiva de las fotos de la etapa psychedelices para una revista http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic=4061.0 Una vez mas te invitamos a que nos apoyes en las siguientes votaciones, en Mexico: http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic=4000.0 En Francia : http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic=4062.0 Recuerda que en el foro se hacen reuniones de promocion constantemente, asi que te invitamos a que nos acompañes a una de ellas, y tambien es importante que si te gustaria que se hiciera una reunion en tu Estado te anotes en este tema: http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic=3998.0 . Recuerda que si participas en las promociones puedes sumar puntos para alguna actividad que la disquera nos asigne.
Tambien por supuesto te invitamos a que nos escuches en la radio del foro: http://radioalizee.listen2myradio.com/

Exclusiva: Conoce un poco mas sobre la nueva produccion discografica de Alizée:
http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic=3113.msg109808;topicseen#msg109808

Por mi parte te puedo comentar, que el show fue super mega elegante, y que Alizée estuvo Fantastica, por que Canto, Bailo y se notaba sumamente contenta durante todo el show(solo hubo un pequeño problema con el maquillaje, por eso se notaba como que lloraba) Y ya para despedirme aqui te dejo algunos videos del show de Aguascalientes:

P.D. Ali,se incribio en http://twitter.com/mellealizee (http://twitter.com/mellealizee) Por medio de este blog, nos mantendra informados dia a dia de todo lo relacionado con su nueva produccion.
http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic=4066.0

VIDEOS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSgPTR-XsP0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ealizee%2Dlatino%2Ecom%2Ffo ro%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3973%2E135&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSgPTR-XsP0&eurl=http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic%3D3973.135&feature=player_embedded) Alizee Medemoiselle Juliette San Marcos 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh9J53TEN1E&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ealizee%2Dlatino%2Ecom%2Ffo ro%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3973%2E180&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh9J53TEN1E&eurl=http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic%3D3973.180&feature=player_embedded) Alizee Moi-Lolita San Marcos 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7twGSFB3xxg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ealizee%2Dlatino%2Ecom%2Ffo ro%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3973%2E180&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7twGSFB3xxg&eurl=http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic%3D3973.180&feature=player_embedded) Alizee -Feria de San Marcos- Mon Taxi Driver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmmwdaSJfDI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ealizee%2Dlatino%2Ecom%2Ffo ro%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3973%2E135&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmmwdaSJfDI&eurl=http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic%3D3973.135&feature=player_embedded) Alizee Fifty Sixty San Marcos 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS3OtdId4rA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ealizee%2Dlatino%2Ecom%2Ffo ro%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3973%2E135&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS3OtdId4rA&eurl=http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic%3D3973.135&feature=player_embedded) Alizée Decollage San Marcos 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSPiSjg7YiU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ealizee%2Dlatino%2Ecom%2Ffo ro%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3973%2E135&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSPiSjg7YiU&eurl=http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic%3D3973.135&feature=player_embedded) Alizee J'en ai Marre San Marcos 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDelXRCQACo&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ealizee%2Dlatino%2Ecom%2Ffo ro%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3973%2E135&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDelXRCQACo&eurl=http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic%3D3973.135&feature=player_embedded) Alizee The Sound of Silence San Marcos 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li1U4akV3w4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ealizee%2Dlatino%2Ecom%2Ffo ro%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3973%2E180&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li1U4akV3w4&eurl=http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic%3D3973.180&feature=player_embedded) Alizee La Isla Bonita Feria San Marcos 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cksmb_xze1o&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ealizee%2Dlatino%2Ecom%2Ffo ro%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3973%2E180&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cksmb_xze1o&eurl=http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/index.php?topic%3D3973.180&feature=player_embedded) Dj Karve @ Isla De San Marcos. Evento con Alizée.

05-11-2009, 02:17 PM
The Angel speaking English at Aguascalientes, 00:00 to 00:18:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TJAN__ylIBQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TJAN__ylIBQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Roman
05-11-2009, 11:43 PM
The Angel speaking English at Aguascalientes, 00:00 to 00:18:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TJAN__ylIBQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
:-) __OoO__
J

Hyrus
05-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Here’s the full press conference in one single video file. I joined the clips without re-encoding so you can be sure this file preserves the best quality available from Youtube. Enjoy ;)

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?hjummg1zzwf
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?tmm2zzmmztn
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/1918/thumbs.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2740/snapshotb.jpg

edgar93
05-13-2009, 08:45 PM
I wonder if this was already posted here :o:

http://www.mediafire.com/?lnw2tdtmtj3

It's and audio file, Alizée greeting a radio station in Aguascalientes.

She says:

"Hello, I'm Alizée, greetings to EXA FM Aguascalientes, listen to the show from 5 to 8"

Roman
05-15-2009, 02:27 AM
I wonder if this was already posted here :o:

http://www.mediafire.com/?lnw2tdtmtj3

It's and audio file, Alizée greeting a radio station in Aguascalientes.

She says:

"Hello, I'm Alizée, greetings to EXA FM Aguascalientes, listen to the show from 5 to 8"
I don't think so. I've not seen this before.

Roman
06-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Is there a full translation of the press conference? I know outahouk from AF did one of a part of the interview. I seem to be missing the rest. I tried to do what I could hear in French, but it's really difficult.

AlizéeDuSiècle
06-26-2009, 12:25 PM
my mom said no mexico for me ... :/ hopefully Alizee comes to USA soon

wasabi622
06-27-2009, 12:15 AM
come on Alizee.. America is just a bit North.. swing up for us, will ya??

AlizéeDuSiècle
06-27-2009, 10:37 AM
nyc wounldnt be bad

wasabi622
07-23-2009, 01:41 PM
ok, so is Aguascalientes the city or a name of the building she performed at?

cuz i just realized that it means "hot water".. at least, that's what i think it means.

Hyrus
07-23-2009, 01:54 PM
ok, so is Aguascalientes the city or a name of the building she performed at?

cuz i just realized that it means "hot water".. at least, that's what i think it means.

The state is Aguascalientes and its capital is Aguascalientes as well. And yes, it means "hot waters".

Alex
10-26-2009, 08:23 PM
Just passed by Alizee Latino and saw this thread and thought it was quite interesting "Datos de Maquillaje(tipo, colores, y marcas) que Ali Uso en Aguascalientes"meaning "Info about make-up( type, colours, and brands) that Alizee used in Aguascalientes"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sMSww0Blh3U/Sf4pz34p4CI/AAAAAAAAAHo/au62L7w_jkc/s400/DSC00115.JPG
En su reciente visita a Mexico, Alizee,canto y bailo en vivo, su actitud profesional y encantadora, deberia ser aprendida por muchas cantantes que todavia no pueden llenar un Auditorio Nacional como ella.
Me pidio que le hiciera un smokey eyes en negro intenso,y yo le sugeri poner unas pestanias postizas, por lo que se sorprendio, pero accedio y quedo encantada, una verdadera princesa del pop.
Gracias Alex calles, por todo.

vean el concierto en Youtube,la feria de San Marcos 2009!

DAtos:

BEAUTY NOTE: Foundation: Stila 60 watts, sombras Stila loves Barbie(negro,gris,humo y rosa). Delineador M.A.C.,delineador Glitter Too faced (negro) Rubor:Rosa tostado: G.O.C. Labial: Nude pink de Infalible, L'oreal Paris------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation:
In her recent visit in Mexico, Alizee sang and danced live, her professional attitute and charm, should be learned by many singers that haven't filled up the National Auditorium(Mexico) like the way she did.
She asked me to make her smokey eyes with an intense black, and I suggested adding fake eyelashes, in which she was surprised, but agreed and was delighted with the results, a real pop-princess.
Thank You Alex Calles for everything.

Watch the concert on YouTube, La Feria de San Marcos 2009!

Information:

BEAUTY NOTE: Foundation: Stila 60 watts, shadows Stila loves Barbie(black,gray,smoke and pink). Liner M.A.C.,Liner Glitter Too faced (black) Blush:Toasted Pink: G.O.C. Labial: Nude pink from Infalible, L'oreal Paris

Ben
10-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Just passed by Alizee Latino and saw this thread and thought it was quite interesting "Datos de Maquillaje(tipo, colores, y marcas) que Ali Uso en Aguascalientes"meaning "Info about make-up( type, colours, and brands) that Alizee used in Aguascalientes"
Source for that, with a much larger version of the picture (one of my favorites!) :

http://juancarlosfrank.blogspot.com/2009/05/alizeeen-mexicoby-juan-carlos-frank.html

:)

wasabi622
10-27-2009, 07:22 PM
i think this picture was taken in mexico?

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/3967284737_0ae8cdc515.jpg

kinda far off..

Ben
10-27-2009, 10:32 PM
^ It's from the autograph signing at the end of her Mexico tour:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3943