PDA

View Full Version : "Moi Lolita" on the soundtrack for "A Good Year"

con_eng
09-18-2006, 05:33 AM
The movie is called A Good Year and will be released 10th of November 2006.

Now the interesting point... Moi...Lolita is being played during the trailer ! Starting from 0:35.

Info about movie (and link to trailer):
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809233740/details

Moe
09-18-2006, 05:40 AM
i've seen this b4 somewhere

Now the interesting point...it has the same words

thanks i had to see it again lol

General Patton
09-18-2006, 07:34 AM
Yea this was that trailer I was talking about, I forget which thread I said it at though....

NANAKI
09-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Yeah saw it in theatres going to see that because her song is in it also like Russel Crowe movies

atra201
10-19-2006, 06:06 AM
so moi lolita is there? guys just relax.

Moe
10-19-2006, 06:27 AM
its not on the soundtrack list none of the songs in the trailer is

RMJ
10-27-2006, 03:16 PM
Moi Lolita is played during the movie ! Alizée sings in it ! She is credited in the ending credits !

She did it !

English fan saw it in theater today and confirmed this !
http://www.alizee-forum.com/ptopic,702658.html#702658

Our little angel made it to the movie ! :wub: It may not be big deal in world scale but hell yes it is in my world !! And I'm fucking celebrating it !

And what a coincident, I got this today ! Now I got good reason to open it. :)

http://www.3rdw.net/alize.jpg

stuff
10-27-2006, 03:23 PM
yeah .. a few days ago I see the trailer with Moi Alizée in our German-TV
by the way: here it's called 'Ein gutes Jahr' :D

HibyPrime
10-27-2006, 03:24 PM
It was only in the movie for a few seconds? lol why are you so excited then?

I'll probably still see it anyway, it looks like a good movie.

RMJ
10-27-2006, 03:33 PM
It was only in the move for a few seconds? lol why are you so excited then?

Because it's ALIZÉE who sings it !!!

Do I need to link you to some site which shows you who Alizée is !

HibyPrime
10-27-2006, 03:38 PM

Kids, this is an example of an obsession taken to far...

I can only imagine your reaction when you get the 3rd CD in the mail..

bt_bird_90
10-27-2006, 03:44 PM
I still don't know how I'll be able to live through waking up one morning to see a thread titled "Today's Finally The Day, She's Back!"... for most of the 3rd album promotion I'll prolly be in the hospital recovering from multiple heart attacks

Twitch
10-27-2006, 04:41 PM
Na, you'll just be super jealous that all the European members will get theirs long before you can get yours. But that is life, hopefully they won't drive us too crazy while waiting for ours to arrive in the mail.

nurvonic
10-27-2006, 05:10 PM

sounds like RMJ is celebrating already...lol

and just think, if i never discovered Alizee, i would hear the song in the movie and think nothing of it...'just some french song' i would say to myself:eek:

RMJ
10-27-2006, 06:25 PM
Yup ! I'm partyin ! It's pretty boring alone tho but it's ok... maybe i can have party with real people tomorrow ! This party came so sudednly that i had not prepared!

nd youpidou! i'm watching Lili vids all night ! :wub: :wub: (thanks again brad ! )

Kids, this is an example of an obsession taken to far...

I can only imagine your reaction when you get the 3rd CD in the mail..

Yes, that's wht being obsessed is all about !

bt_bird_90
10-27-2006, 06:44 PM
Glad to hear you're having a good time, RMJ! I had one of those last night after a bit of Alizée-relapse. :p Enjoy!:p

Spartan500
10-27-2006, 07:55 PM
I still don't know how I'll be able to live through waking up one morning to see a thread titled "Today's Finally The Day, She's Back!"... for most of the 3rd album promotion I'll prolly be in the hospital recovering from multiple heart attacks

lol bt i would probably have the same reaction as you. this thread just makes me want the 3rd cd even more

spysmasher
10-28-2006, 03:08 PM
and just think, if i never discovered Alizee, i would hear the song in the movie and think nothing of it...'just some french song' i would say to myself:eek:

Some people who don't know Alizee probably will react just that way, but hopefully the song will get the attention of others. Sometimes you hear an unfamiliar song in a movie and think, "Hey! I like that! I wonder who that is?" Hopefully this song will elicit that sort of response in some viewers and lead them to discover Alizee. I think it's great that she's getting this kind of exposure.

Senshi87
11-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Na, you'll just be super jealous that all the European members will get theirs long before you can get yours. But that is life, hopefully they won't drive us too crazy while waiting for ours to arrive in the mail.

can i recommend www.cdon.com , i believe they ship internationally and they are Euro based netshop so when third album releases go there and try! :)

mibir
11-01-2006, 11:02 PM
I actually just saw this preview on tv for the first time about 5 minutes ago. I started singing a long and my dad gave me a weird look :o.

Twitch
11-02-2006, 07:12 AM
can i recommend www.cdon.com , i believe they ship internationally and they are Euro based netshop so when third album releases go there and try! :)
Welcome to the site, and thanks for the site, I know I can get it, but it will still take a week or more by the time it gets shipped here and clears customs, unlike if you live in France and can line up outside a record shop and buy it the day it is released.

Senshi87
11-02-2006, 10:06 AM
just saw the trailer on quicktime.com, and indeed moi lolita is played in the background. for quite a while i think :)

rwd716
11-02-2006, 11:27 PM
I'm with RMJ on this one! This shit's awesome, since I had given up hope for it being on there. I was dissapointed when it didn't play on the trailer. I was all ready to throw it in my friends faces too, and then they didn't play it. :mad:

I guess I'd better get my throwing arm ready again! :D I think this is an omen that Alizée will have " A Good Year!" :p WOOT 2007!

RMJ
11-17-2006, 03:16 AM
The scene where the Moi...Lolita gets played. The quality isn't the best possible but will do as a preview. Get the DVD for better quality or go to see at movie theater.

Three mirrors... Choose the one that fits you the best.

Mirror 1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K2GPZLB6

Mirror 2:
http://rapidshare.com/files/3687735/Alizee_2006-10-26_Moi_Lolita_In_A_Good_Year.avi.html

Mirror 3:
http://www02.rapidfile.fr/wget.php?id=TwksDvdi

bt_bird_90
11-17-2006, 03:24 AM
bah, I guess all that effort to get someone to go with me to see that movie was in vain, but thanks anyway RMJ!

lol, the Lance Armstrong bits were funny though :p

thats amazazazing
03-26-2007, 05:33 PM
cool i just saw this today :D

atra201
06-16-2007, 09:40 AM
just saw the movie and may i say it was magnificent
plus Alizee singing makes all the better

Le Parrain
07-16-2007, 03:59 PM
I find it great to hear Moi Lolita within the first 20 minutes of that movie, the scene was long too so it wasn't like 10 seconds of the song it was more like 3 minutes or so.
I suggest watching this movie, it's out on DVD so go rent or buy it.

BTW: This was for the people who didn't know about her song in the movie.

espire
07-16-2007, 04:32 PM
And while you're at it, watch Alizée's favourite movie, Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain. Also with the same actress and director (Audrey Tatou and Jean-Pierre Jeunet) is Un Long Dimanche de Fiancailles. Both are very good, but Amélie is actually my favourite movie, not just Lili's :)

laurentboutonnat
07-17-2007, 07:55 AM
great promotion for the song!

Tye
07-18-2007, 12:00 AM
It is wild when I watched that commercial, before I knew about Alizée, I didn't even pay attention to the song. Now it is the only part of the trailer I notice, and I can't believe the song didn't stand out more when I first saw the trailer. This is great!:)

I just watched the scene that her music is playing in, and it is awsome.:)

Chommpers
07-18-2007, 04:18 PM
I just watched the trailer too or maybe it was the part featuring her song either way looked kinda funny. It was also pretty weird to hear her song in a movie, but cool none the less. Anyway I might have to check out the movie sometime.

dreamer
03-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Have you seen this movie? I watched it today. It's an ok film, it has its moments but it's nothing special really. Anyway, it has "Moi Lolita" in it, that alone makes it worth watching.:)

TheBarrett
03-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Have you seen this movie? I watched it today. It's an ok film, it has its moments but it's nothing special really. Anyway, it has "Moi Lolita" in it, that alone makes it worth watching.:)

Rented it, skipped to the part that had "Moi...Lolita", threw it away or returned it.
Forgot, 'twas many years ago.

Scruffydog777
03-03-2009, 08:13 PM
I stumbled across this movie about a year ago. It's not bad. Not great, but not bad.
I was channel surfing at the time and almost fell off my couch when I heard Moi Lolita. I wonder if someone here has it, maybe they could cut out that part and post it.

Addict
03-04-2009, 02:12 AM
Ha, I remember my mother told me she recorded that movie for me to watch because she heard an Alizée song in it. Good ear, Mom.

I just skipped to that part and watched it. It was pretty cool they used that song considering it was like six years old when that movie came out.

That song seems to have a habit of popping up when you don't expect it. I also heard Moi Lolita on a street vendor's radio while walking near the Spanish Steps in Rome. Walked by it like it was nothing special, then realized what I had heard. My buddy turned to me to make sure I had heard it. I've gotten it so everyone around me recognizes Alizée's songs lol.

juzzzsss
03-04-2009, 08:07 AM
I have the DVD. I´ll try to cut the Moi Lolita part out ;)

Rocket
03-04-2009, 12:38 PM
I have the movie on DVD. Here's the trailer, enjoy. :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAAcVPICNnY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAAcVPICNnY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

whitey®
03-04-2009, 02:57 PM
I'll download the movie tonight I guess, might be worth watching once.

LeFantôme
03-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Heh heh, one time I sitting in my room and I heard Alizée coming from downstairs. I flew down to see what was going on, but it turns out my parents were just watching this movie, which they said wan't very good anyway.
But to be fair, if I heard French in any part of my house, I'd run to see what it was.

Rachelizee
03-06-2009, 10:15 AM
I actually saw this film at the cinema and I really liked it and , believe it or not , it was through this movie that my Alizée fandom began.As soon as "Moi...Lolita" started playing in the film it seemed so familiar to me but I couldn't place where from.I enjoyed the rest of the film but a nagging thought remained.

Anyway after much investigating and digging around ( i.e. I asked a few friends) I realised it was from a couple of years earlier.It was when I was doing a study exchange in Morocco and one of the girls I was staying with had the song on some mixed CD or other and had played it to death.I found I couldn't get the tune out of my head ( in a good way ) having rediscovered it again so I took a gamble and bought "Gourmandises" on CD.Now hooked , "MCE" followed then "En Concert" on DVD and the rest , as they say , is history.

So thank you Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe for setting me on the journey that has so far taken in Moscow and will in a few weeks time take me to Paris once more.

Roman
03-06-2009, 02:38 PM
yeah, I saw it. It was a good movie. I think I watched it on the airplane while going to France actually. Maybe I rented it.

DannyMac524
03-06-2009, 03:11 PM
A great movie, and a great theme song for it. My friends wanted to know how I knew all the words to it the song.

bresil
03-07-2009, 04:35 AM
it is a great movie JUST because the sound-track, if they didnt play moi-lolita we arent talking about.... Merci Alizée!

dreamer
03-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Just uploaded the relevant part of the movie.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PKEy7fL1O6M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PKEy7fL1O6M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Roman
03-10-2009, 01:38 AM
Lance is an American you wanker!
Who wants to obnoxiously drive through the French country side blasting poppy Alizée songs? show of hands

Ruroshen
03-10-2009, 02:08 AM
Lance is an American you wanker!
Who wants to obnoxiously drive through the French country side blasting poppy Alizée songs? show of hands
*puts up hand enthusiastically*
*looks around and hesitantly lowers it*

Wait...was this a trick question? :confused:

whitey®
03-10-2009, 05:21 PM
I'll do it. I just need a plane ticket, a decent car and plenty of alcohol.

Srbski-kralj
03-10-2009, 07:24 PM
knowing me i already do that here in the States, lol. Ill probably do it lol, just as whitey said and adding a good stario to that car.

whitey®
03-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Naw man, A lousy stereo is better for this type of thing.

Srbski-kralj
03-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Lol i was freaked out and laughted my ass of today. I was going down the road blasting Alizee's Moi Lolita song, and i was enjoying my self but didnt notice a cop car pulling up next to me, when i noticed he already had his window down and was riding the same speed as i was, when i seen him almost pissed my pants. i saw him lip singing the song omg that made my day, then he laughted and took off. i imediatly lowerd the music and went the othre way lol.

Ronald
08-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Yesterday I was wachting tv, when suddenly there was an advert for a movie. They played Moi Lolita:wub:

Thought let you guys know, but before creating a new thred I searched on Google and noticed there was already a thread. Damn, is there anything left to discover?:p

Anyway, I enjoyed watching that film

user472884
08-12-2010, 05:56 PM
They're still advertising a many-year old movie?

Ronald
08-13-2010, 02:11 PM
It was broadcasted on tv