PDA

View Full Version : Alizée - The Fear

dreamer
04-09-2009, 09:03 PM
A new video from our old 'friend' Matrix 5060. The guy may be a bit unstable but he still makes good videos...:p I really like this Lily Allen song and had thought about using it for an Alizée video myself.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f7a65oNmOFo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f7a65oNmOFo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Srbski-kralj
04-09-2009, 09:09 PM
great video, also Im diging the song to its catchy. :)

Tomtentp
04-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Damn, I thought about Alizee aswell when I saw the Lilly Allen video for this song. Is there something similiar between the two girls or is it just the fact that they both are cute and tiny? :p

I really dig Matrix work, mostly wierd stuff but always a little message buried inside. Also seems like he is sitting on every possible clip containing Alizee that exist.

mavsluver41
04-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Is there something similiar between the two girls or is it just the fact that they both are cute and tiny? :p

There's definitely something there. It's got to be the name, right ;)?

I really dig Matrix work, mostly wierd stuff but always a little message buried inside. Also seems like he is sitting on every possible clip containing Alizee that exist.

That guy is one messed up dude - just saying. Just look back at some of his old threads and comments and such :blink:. I think we can all take a valuable lesson from this: don't ever, EVER, spurn Lili, or you will be sentenced to an eternity of making Alizée youtube videos (not that that is necessary a punishment ;)).

rcs
04-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Well, it's a catchy tune and Lilly Allen has a catchy name as well.

Ruroshen
04-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Matrix is kind of a wacky cat, but I agree that he's extremely talented as far as the editing goes. Say what you will about him, but he's done some pretty remarkable things with a relatively small amount of source material to draw from.

I am really digging on this Lily Allen song, too. I've never really paid attention to her before, but this one is really catchy.

Tomtentp
04-10-2009, 07:25 AM
There's definitely something there. It's got to be the name, right ;)?

Smartass ;)

klaus600
04-10-2009, 09:01 AM
The video is nice and Lily Allen too,but comparing her to Alizée(expecially in the cuteness department)is like comparing your friend who plays basketball on the playground with Lebron.:p

K.

LL Cool B
04-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Matrix's stuff is hit or miss. Sometimes he crosses the line on lack of taste, but other times he hits home runs.

Check out his video called Tribute for an Angel. It is Fan-effffing-tastic!

-B

Alizee Mid-West
04-10-2009, 06:26 PM
The video is nice and Lily Allen too,but comparing her to Alizée(expecially in the cuteness department)is like comparing your friend who plays basketball on the playground with Lebron.:p

K.

That's the truth Klaus. How can you compare anyone else to Alizee? Its like comparing apples to a goddess. It's not fair to the apple.