PDA

View Full Version : J'ai pas vingt ans - I'm not twenty

Scruffydog777
04-12-2009, 03:02 AM
A couple of months back, another forum member had posted a shortcut to an audio file where someone had combined the songs J'ai pas vingt ans and I'm not twenty. It sounded very good. I wanted to add video to it but wanted to check with the person who created the file to see if he (she?) might want to do it themselves or at least give them the credit for creating the audio file.. I was unable to find them and the person who posted the shortcut didn't know who it was. So I went ahead and created the video. If anyone knows who made that file, I'd like to know so I can give them credit.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vucEZU2XmpY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vucEZU2XmpY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here's the Rapidshare link to download it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/231544985/I_m_not_twenty_and_j_ai_pas_vingt_ans.mpg

Srbski-kralj
04-12-2009, 03:14 AM
No clue who did it but it looks great. :)

Ruroshen
04-12-2009, 03:23 AM
If anyone knows who made that file, I'd like to know so I can give them credit.

It shows up for me in iTunes as 'J'ai Pas Vingt Ans! (Bilingual Mix by Moco)', but I've no idea how accurate that is.

Excellent video, Scruffy. Very, very well done. Thanks!

Scruffydog777
04-12-2009, 03:35 AM
Thanks for the compliments and the info. It looks like he might be from Russia. I added his name (Moco) to the title of the file.

Ruroshen
04-12-2009, 05:44 AM
Actually, my mistake...listening a little more closely to the version you've used on the video, and the Moco remix I have in iTunes, it sounds like they may not be the same remix after all. They're extremely similar, obviously, but they alternate the French and English lyrics differently.

The version you've used (I think), I have listed as "I'm Not Vingt Ans"...but I don't have an artist attached to it. So it looks like we're back to square one. Sorry! :o

Scruffydog777
04-12-2009, 07:29 AM
Well thanks for trying anyways.

lefty12357
04-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Another excellent job, Scruffy ! I really enjoyed it...:)

ALS
04-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Nice job I like it. If Alizée and company had originally did this back in 2003 I feel the song would have been a bigger hit. Looks like they tried something similar on Psychédélices with Jamais Plus on a limited basis.

Scruffydog777
05-10-2009, 02:12 PM
I made some changes to the video where I combined the songs J'ai pas vingt ans and I'm not twenty. I cut out a couple of poor quality clips and replaced them with better ones.

wasabi622
05-13-2009, 03:13 PM
my god i love all your mixes like this!!
is there a way i can just get a music file of it so that i can put it on my mp3 player??
i would love to have it!

Scruffydog777
05-13-2009, 08:43 PM
my god i love all your mixes like this!!
is there a way i can just get a music file of it so that i can put it on my mp3 player??
i would love to have it!

I'll work on it. The original audio file that was really the hard part to do was made by someone else. I just added video to it, but I'll try and convert it to an mp3 file and send it to you.

wasabi622
05-13-2009, 08:48 PM
that would be amazing man, thanks!