PDA

View Full Version : Wikiquote + Alizée

Sir Wood
09-26-2006, 01:12 AM
Maybe you folks have already seen these. I just came across it and thought it was interesting. :)

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Aliz%C3%A9e

aditya8617
09-26-2006, 02:00 AM
Hmm, I have never read these before, and they are intresting, thanks.

rwd716
09-26-2006, 02:42 AM
Yeah, nice! :cool:

Matrix
09-26-2006, 04:22 PM
Hmmm " I like all colours " , thought she didnt like green. Someone made that crap up about her not liking green. Because of the zucchini thing, it makes her throw up, she is allergic to zucchini. Zucchini is green so someone figured.. ah she dont like the color green, lol

NANAKI
09-26-2006, 05:14 PM
Hmmm " I like all colours " , thought she didnt like green. Someone made that crap up about her not liking green. Because of the zucchini thing, it makes her throw up, she is allergic to zucchini. Zucchini is green so someone figured.. ah she dont like the color green, lol

yuck I hate zucchini

nice find though :D

Bob
09-26-2006, 05:18 PM
i saw it a long time ago, but forgot about it

riva2model64
09-26-2006, 08:45 PM
thanks sir wood!!

someone posted it up here a while ago, but I guess a good number didn't see it

ick I don't like zucchinni either
ocra rocks thog

RMJ
09-26-2006, 09:24 PM
It's been known since the beginning that she dislikes green. She said it so.

For example, Salut issue from 2000:
Elle déteste: la couleur verte, le mensonge et l'hypocrisie.

Which roughly translates to:
She dislikes: the color green, lies and hypocrisies.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/304/salutcarte02sg2.jpg

What comes zucchinis... well... things behind it is much more complicated. And even Alizée knows that. (I very well remember one press article where Alizée bursts in laugh (or so the was written in it) when she is once again asked about this 'allergy'...) Of course zucchini might actually be behind her hate for green. But what she said in FunTV about allergy, was most likely just to distract us from the real question and the answer what we expected it to be... (tho, she can really be allergic to them. And prolly is, since there wouldn't be much point making it up...)

Twitch
09-26-2006, 09:51 PM
About zucchinis TinkAlizee in their Alizée m'a dit... section had this to say:

A propos de "marre de la pluie, des courgettes/ qui me font vomir sous la couette"

Je suis allergique aux courgettes.Quand ma mère en faisait, j'enflais et je vomissais. C'est comme çà qu'on s'est aperçu que c'était une allergie aux courgettes!

Trans: I'm allergic to zuchinis. When my mother would make them I'd swell up and vommit. That's how we learned that it was a zuchini allergy!

So like RMJ said there wouldn't be much point in making something like that up.:)

Matrix
09-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Alizee likes ALL COLORS... whoever said she doesn't like green is a LIAR

Anyone, someone... prove to me that Alizee dislikes the color GREEN

Well?

RMJ
09-26-2006, 10:38 PM
About zucchinis TinkAlizee in their Alizée m'a dit... section had this to say:

A propos de "marre de la pluie, des courgettes/ qui me font vomir sous la couette"

Je suis allergique aux courgettes.Quand ma mère en faisait, j'enflais et je vomissais. C'est comme çà qu'on s'est aperçu que c'était une allergie aux courgettes!

Trans: I'm allergic to zuchinis. When my mother would make them I'd swell up and vommit. That's how we learned that it was a zuchini allergy!

So like RMJ said there wouldn't be much point in making something like that up.:)
Yes, that's the official story of her. :) But is it that simple...

Oh well... Maybe I just have heard her song too many times. ;)

RMJ
09-26-2006, 10:38 PM

Well?

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showpost.php?p=9524&postcount=8

Matrix
09-26-2006, 10:42 PM
hahahahahahhahaha... its a TABLOID magazine article...LMAO

Ever hear of National Enquirer in the USA? ROFLMAO

I wanna hear Alizee say she dislikes the color GREEN... anyone that can get proof of that.. I will send a check of $1,000 to them NEXT DAY AIR

RMJ
09-26-2006, 11:27 PM
No, should I have ?

And if you don't go to meat her personally, there's no sure way you are going to hear her saying that. Every media can be counterfeit. But I don't see any reason why this would be such case. And that was just one of the many articles mentioning it.

brad
09-27-2006, 12:20 AM
is green your favorite color or something matrix? lol

Urb4n
09-27-2006, 01:31 AM
"Liking to seduce isn't a sin"

Whatever, that has got to be bad at one point or another... Not saying I don't like being on the receiving end. :D

Twitch
09-27-2006, 01:54 AM
Yes, that's the official story of her. :) But is it that simple...

I haven't really thought about it till now but I think you definately have a point there (If I'm thinking what you're thinking, if not sorry:o ), I mean couette has 2 meanings and if it was for rhyming purposes only vomir dans mes couettes could've worked, if her hair was long enough (or is my French way off?), but they used sous la couette. I would suggest a new thread but I don't know if I could explain the subtleties of les courgettes ... sous la couette well enough not to cause trouble. Maybe we should stay on topic and just leave it at that...

DJ_Greg
09-27-2006, 05:18 PM
Ah, everyone knows Mylene is just a horny old lady living vicariously through her much younger and hotter protégé.

Matrix
09-27-2006, 05:38 PM
DJ Greg.... insightful....I can hear the laugh of Alizee giggling... I think Alizee knows this yet she is respectful of Mylene Farmer

Alizee so much class, oui.. so much class

DJ_Greg
09-27-2006, 05:40 PM
DJ Greg.... insightful....I can hear the laugh of Alizee giggling... I think Alizee knows this yet she is respectful of Mylene Farmer

Alizee so much class, oui.. so much class

Haha, yup...girl sings about "zucchinis" and all we see is class. :D

General Patton
09-27-2006, 07:53 PM

Whatever, that has got to be bad at one point or another... Not saying I don't like being on the receiving end. :D

No it isn't a sin... LOL I agree Urban! :D :D

aditya8617
09-27-2006, 08:46 PM
No it isn't a sin... LOL I agree Urban! :D :D

Did you even read the quotes Patton?

Looks like you like the colour green Matrix. It would be funny if in Alizee's next album there is a song that goes 'I am fed up with Green' or 'I hate Green':D .

Twitch
10-05-2006, 04:13 AM
Well?
You yourself said she doesn't like green right here.:confused:
Alizee doesnt like the color green because she is allergic to zucchini or squash. I'm sure thats why.
I see her dressed in alot of blue and red clothing, crips and bloods would love her! lol

rwd716
10-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Trip him up w/ his own words haha.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-05-2007, 11:34 PM
I don't want to tell it (the most romantic thing anybody has done to her). It's a secret. It was my ex-boyfriend,

damn >.< i wanna know!

LiquidC
02-05-2007, 11:54 PM
This is a J'en ai Marre analyse made by fans. Its nothing offical but it is interesting and they talk about te zuchinis. Its in French though so someone will have to translate. sorry I'm way to lazy. :(

http://www1.france-jeunes.net/lire-de-quoi-parle-j-en-ai-marre-8415.htm

RMJ
02-05-2007, 11:58 PM
And if someone is actually trying to translate it... It's way over analyzed... He (or was it her, I don't remember) wants to believe those lines to mean those things.

LiquidC
02-06-2007, 12:28 AM
And if someone is actually trying to translate it... It's way over analyzed... He (or was it her, I don't remember) wants to believe those lines to mean those things.

Maybe, but you never know. It is Mylene who wrote the song after all. :blink:

RMJ
02-06-2007, 12:52 AM
Well, in this case you know.

The analyze is way beyond the rim...

Ben
02-06-2007, 12:59 AM
The analyze is way beyond the rim...
Well I dunno... I haven't looked at it recently, but I remember that I agreed with a lot when we were debating it on AF. The problem is just that it's a very one sided analysis, looking at the lyrics in a specific way. So while the individual points may be right, the resulting overall impression of the song is misleading. And of course they miss many elements falling outside this point of view.

RMJ
02-06-2007, 01:16 AM
Well, yes. It is very narrow view of the song. Basically it really tells one of the views correctly but like you said, leaves the others, equally "important", views without notice.

But even tho it has that one view right, it's way too literal with certain lines. He/she wants to those lines to mean what he has written. By my recollection, there is practically no connection between certain lines and the analyzes. It seems like those lines are "analyzed" just to support the one view, which would be clear even without those extra proofs.

I somewhat agree with the overall view (keeping in mind the other views, too) but the details... they are too out there...

garçoncanadien
02-06-2007, 07:17 AM
*falls off chair*

I'll take this translation if nobody else is interested, but you'd better be ready to fall off your chair as well :eek: :eek: when you see the result.

Translation rated R: for mature audiences only.

aFrenchie
02-06-2007, 07:29 AM
It's already been discussed here:
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=481
I'm not sure it's worth translating this. Very silly for me :).

SupaKrupa
02-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Tout est delice > "la masturbation est un plaisir"
lol. I think this analyst is seeing it wrong...

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 10:20 AM
im 18 i swear!!!

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Just translate it here or send me the translation by pm garco :)

madraven
02-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Just translate it here or send me the translation by pm garco :)

If you're dying to know what it says so much Zack, why not follow garçon's French lessons and figure it out for yourself ;)

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Cuze he is learning spanish from me so we share actually ideas :)

aditya8617
02-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Cuze he is learning spanish from me so we share actually ideas :)

You won't understand even if it was translated for you.

Why do I feel Zack is another Patton in the making:p .

garçoncanadien
02-06-2007, 11:23 AM
* falls off chair and gets a bruise *

Well, this document is not for the light hearted. Not at all. So, if you don't have a stomach for this kind of thing, please leave now... or forever hold thy peace. This is not the reason why she is such an adorable lady. Caution - you may be a changed person after you read this, ya hear?? Changggggged....
Again, this translation is rated R for mature audiences only. So,

he who asks shall receive. Original URL: De quoi parle J'en ai marre? (http://www1.france-jeunes.net/lire-de-quoi-parle-j-en-ai-marre-8415.htm)

What does “I’m fed up” talk about?

One could think that Alizée’s new song is a string of words that are only there for a rhyme. But, if we dig further into this text, we become aware of a lot of things! Not too good for a song that mostly little kids listen to…

Alizée’s new song, the 1st in the album “My Electric Currents”, is again written and composed by Mylène Farmer an Laurent Boutonnat ! We’ve gotten used to “hot and sexy” texts from Mylène Farmer (“Given that they are sweet” that speaks about sodomy) but we could have believed that for Alizée, she would have been a little “lighter” given the target audience… That’s false because while analyzing the text that, on the surface, appears to talk about nothing, we see that “I’m fed up” is nothing but a song of praise to female masturbation. Here’s the analysis.

I’ve got soft skin > The softness of the lips inside girls
In my bubble bath > the bubble bath represents pubic hairs
I splash > reference to female ejaculation
I laugh about it > something that a lot of people do before an orgasm
My goldfish > The little girl’s clitoris. The goldfish has been used frequently as a metaphor for a clitoris (ex, the song You You my You of Elli Medeiros)
In my bubble bath, I muffle him up > I think it’s clear enough: she touches it.

I haven’t got any problems
I lazy around
No pains
I lazy around > Alizée is referring to the nearby environment, the relational framework – family or friendship, even emotional – to the benefit of her satisfaction, of her well-being and his rest…
I bathe myself in water > Natural vaginal lubrication
Its what’s important > Important in order that there be no irritation when she sticks her fingers inside and for more pleasure…
At ease with myself, in the airs of time

I’ve got soft skin
In my bubble bath
I laze under the shadow > I laze = I am feeling good
Of bombs > Bombs can symbolize the brutality of men (which will be more developed later)
All is pleasurable > Masturbation is a pleasure
Of peaceful nights > that we practice more often at night
I make a list of things
That irritate me > we will begin to talk about men : what irritate her and tempt her to masturbate

{Refrain : }
I’m fed up of those who cry > those who ejaculate too fast
Who move at only 2 kph > those who go too slowly
Those who lament and fix upon
The idea of a fixed idea > those who think like what we say with their sex
I’m fed up with those who moan > animal-like men who make moans of pleasure
Of worthless terrorists > an extremity with 2 balls, does that tell ya something? Um, yes, a penis with its 2 balls…
Who see life all in black
That give me the blues > all these men can’t get her to orgasm therefore, the frustration
I’m fed up of the big sister
That groans about everything and who cries > reference to Mylène whom she considers to be her sister
Fed up of the rain, the courgettes
That make me vomit under the bedsheets > we asked ourselves quite often what this sentence means! The rain of the courgettes can mean the ejaculation of sperm into her mouth that she doesn’t like…
I’m fed up of these cynics
And in the meadows, the crocus > She talks about the sexual obsessions, which is where the word cynics comes from
I’m fed up of being fed up
Also… > She is fed up of all this so she satisfied herself alone.

I’ve got soft skin
In my bubble bath
No earthquakes > In this sense, there are no violent movements of the man thrusting in and out
I bask under
And refresh myself > The first benefits of masturbation
It’s my aquatic state
There’s kinda a problem > masturbation is not kindly looked upon

{to the refrain}

I can understand that this analysis will seem to be more like the deliriums of an obsessed fool than a serious analysis but in adding a provocative dance routine, exclamations of “oh yes” that mark the song, a not-so-neutral voice of the singer, the common practice that Mylène Farmer has of putting sexual texts in an ordinary song (ex. L’Ame-Stram-Gram) and her habit of talking about masturbation (ex. Eaunanisme). We can anyway see this play on words with “water” that represents the “onanism” (= masturbation), that says that Mylène associates having pleasure alone with water… the oh-so-present water in “I’m fed up”… That made it too much in the end. In addition, isn’t the most solid proof anything but the following: Could she possibly be referring to anything else while talking about courgettes and crocuses?

I leave these reflections to you and ask you whether or not it is normal to allow a female singer to get child fans all the while having this kind of attitude? … Good question…

zpa
02-06-2007, 02:38 PM
That was disturbing as hell :blink:

RMJ
02-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Tout est delice > "la masturbation est un plaisir"
lol. I think this analyst is seeing it wrong...
Well, depends what you mean by that wrong, since the song does talk about masturbation and it's delights (but also about other things).

But like I said before... this "analyze" is way beyond the rim...

j'en ris...

Oh_Snap!
02-06-2007, 02:58 PM
It was my ex-boyfriend

LOL could you imagine being that poor schmuck?

RMJ
02-06-2007, 03:02 PM
I imagine many of here has tried to imagine being him.

Oh_Snap!
02-06-2007, 03:08 PM

Well, this document is not for the light hearted. Not at all.

<snip the long text>

[/I][/B]

Oh that's hot! Oh_Snap! gets a funny feeling inside when he thinks of hot girls masturbating!

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 05:33 PM
wtf oh_snap!!!

Oh i see and understand better the song!! Merci Beacoup garco

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 05:57 PM
They are just lyrics right??? doesnt have to be true does it?

RMJ
02-06-2007, 06:10 PM
What doesn't have to be true ? That she masturbates ? I'm pretty sure she does. (Not that I have any real knowledge of it. Simple statistical oddity.)

But that again has nothing to do with those lyrics...

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 06:50 PM
I know she masturbates.... as every other person did and does... its a normal thing (for me). Just asking if mylene based on what alizee maybe thought?

still in shock :eek:

aditya8617
02-06-2007, 07:12 PM
I know she masturbates.... as every other person did and does... its a normal thing (for me). Just asking if mylene based on what alizee maybe thought?

still in shock :eek:

Your analysis really shocks me:eek: . Don't you guys think we are thinking a bit too much about the song? :blink:

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 07:14 PM
I am thinking too much about that song cuze that´s my fav song.
so C'est pas ma faute

aFrenchie
02-06-2007, 07:37 PM
I know she masturbates.... as every other person did and does... its a normal thing (for me).
Wow, what happened here? :D

garçoncanadien
02-06-2007, 07:43 PM
une gigantesque coulet de boue :D:D

madraven
02-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Wow, what happened here? :D

:D:Dhaha... yeah I'm with afrenchie on this one

aFrenchie
02-06-2007, 07:44 PM
une gigantesque coulet de boue :D:D
coulée.... ;)

garçoncanadien
02-06-2007, 07:49 PM
grazie grazie ;);)

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 07:54 PM
dejen de postear en frances >.<

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 07:59 PM
My goldfish is under me
To bathe for hours
Makes my mouth water
?Bombs?, you keep away from me!
Is just a dream
It makes me wonder
Is it a ?sin? ?
Delight of pleasures
Aquatic treasures
A place out of misery, my fantasy

Uhm wonder what mylene was trying to say

garçoncanadien
02-06-2007, 08:00 PM
awww man

por qué?

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 08:02 PM
eh xk??? pus xq no les entiendo muy bien xD a ver entiendes este español garco??? lo dudo :)

garçoncanadien
02-06-2007, 08:14 PM
jejejejejej sísísísí he entendido

pero deberías aprender frances ;);)

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 08:15 PM
osea en si aprender frances para mi no es dificil xk relaciono frances con español :) y son muy parecidos la escritura es la ke veo perra we :/ a aparte aprendo frances echandome unas rolas de lili :)

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 08:39 PM
My goldfish is under me
To bathe for hours
Makes my mouth water
?Bombs?, you keep away from me!
Is just a dream
It makes me wonder
Is it a ?sin? ?
Delight of pleasures
Aquatic treasures
A place out of misery, my fantasy

Uhm wonder what mylene was trying to say

No answer for what i can see

SupaKrupa
02-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Well, depends what you mean by that wrong, since the song does talk about masturbation and it's delights (but also about other things).

But like I said before... this "analyze" is way beyond the rim...

j'en ris...

Ahhh yes... Now that I've seen a complete translation, I'm actually with this dude and what he says, although, some I disagree with. Just finished highschool, and for the last 2 years, 240 hours of it, was spent "annotating"/analysing texts varying from novels to newspaper articles to song lyrics... It was incredibly boring... But honestly to me, analysis like this is not out of the norm. Here's another reason to why I should have discovered Alizée earlier! JEAM would have made an interesting text to hand in as homework :D - With my school's English faculty being feminists and all :p

garçoncanadien
02-06-2007, 08:46 PM
osea en si aprender frances para mi no es dificil xk relaciono frances con español :) y son muy parecidos la escritura es la ke veo perra we :/ a aparte aprendo frances echandome unas rolas de lili :)

sorry could you tell me what this means please :o :o

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 08:53 PM
I understand some french cuze it almost sounds as spanish, by the other hand writing is prolly the hardest thing for me cuze of their grammar, besides i practice my french singing Lili´s songs :)

Oh_Snap!
02-06-2007, 09:04 PM
This thread totally delivers!!!

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Garco this thread is about the lyric and its meaning. :o

garçoncanadien
02-06-2007, 09:16 PM
Garco this thread is about the lyric and its meaning. :o

huh? ¿qué significa eso ?

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 09:23 PM
que empieces a usar el ingles antes de ke nos regañen xD

LiquidC
02-06-2007, 09:23 PM
english? :blink:

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Thats why i was telling garco :) we better use english b4 they call our attention

garçoncanadien
02-06-2007, 09:27 PM
you made me an offer I don't refuse ;) :) :D

Alright back to PM's it is.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Man i wonder if im gonna sleep the meaning just got me crazy!

LiquidC
02-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Man i wonder if im gonna sleep the meaning just got me crazy!

rofl don't worry I was the same when I figured it out last night.

atra201
02-06-2007, 10:55 PM
this is absurd silly ridiculous meaningless incongruous Inconsistent and bizzare ppl think about it and it will be, but ignore it and you shall see the truth and what does that get us if she did masturbate or did'nt? did that knowledge give us a time travelling machine???

General Patton
02-06-2007, 11:54 PM

Well, this document is not for the light hearted. Not at all. So, if you don't have a stomach for this kind of thing, please leave now... or forever hold thy peace. This is not the reason why she is such an adorable lady. Caution - you may be a changed person after you read this, ya hear?? Changggggged....
Again, this translation is rated R for mature audiences only. So,

he who asks shall receive. Original URL: De quoi parle J'en ai marre? (http://www1.france-jeunes.net/lire-de-quoi-parle-j-en-ai-marre-8415.htm)

What does “I’m fed up” talk about?

One could think that Alizée’s new song is a string of words that are only there for a rhyme. But, if we dig further into this text, we become aware of a lot of things! Not too good for a song that mostly little kids listen to…

Alizée’s new song, the 1st in the album “My Electric Currents”, is again written and composed by Mylène Farmer an Laurent Boutonnat ! We’ve gotten used to “hot and sexy” texts from Mylène Farmer (“Given that they are sweet” that speaks about sodomy) but we could have believed that for Alizée, she would have been a little “lighter” given the target audience… That’s false because while analyzing the text that, on the surface, appears to talk about nothing, we see that “I’m fed up” is nothing but a song of praise to female masturbation. Here’s the analysis.

I’ve got soft skin > The softness of the lips inside girls
In my bubble bath > the bubble bath represents pubic hairs
I splash > reference to female ejaculation
I laugh about it > something that a lot of people do before an orgasm
My goldfish > The little girl’s clitoris. The goldfish has been used frequently as a metaphor for a clitoris (ex, the song You You my You of Elli Medeiros)
In my bubble bath, I muffle him up > I think it’s clear enough: she touches it.

I haven’t got any problems
I lazy around
No pains
I lazy around > Alizée is referring to the nearby environment, the relational framework – family or friendship, even emotional – to the benefit of her satisfaction, of her well-being and his rest…
I bathe myself in water > Natural vaginal lubrication
Its what’s important > Important in order that there be no irritation when she sticks her fingers inside and for more pleasure…
At ease with myself, in the airs of time

I’ve got soft skin
In my bubble bath
I laze under the shadow > I laze = I am feeling good
Of bombs > Bombs can symbolize the brutality of men (which will be more developed later)
All is pleasurable > Masturbation is a pleasure
Of peaceful nights > that we practice more often at night
I make a list of things
That irritate me > we will begin to talk about men : what irritate her and tempt her to masturbate

{Refrain : }
I’m fed up of those who cry > those who ejaculate too fast
Who move at only 2 kph > those who go too slowly
Those who lament and fix upon
The idea of a fixed idea > those who think like what we say with their sex
I’m fed up with those who moan > animal-like men who make moans of pleasure
Of worthless terrorists > an extremity with 2 balls, does that tell ya something? Um, yes, a penis with its 2 balls…
Who see life all in black
That give me the blues > all these men can’t get her to orgasm therefore, the frustration
I’m fed up of the big sister
That groans about everything and who cries > reference to Mylène whom she considers to be her sister
Fed up of the rain, the courgettes
That make me vomit under the bedsheets > we asked ourselves quite often what this sentence means! The rain of the courgettes can mean the ejaculation of sperm into her mouth that she doesn’t like…
And in the meadows, the crocus > She talks about the sexual obsessions, which is where the word cynics comes from
I’m fed up of being fed up
Also… > She is fed up of all this so she satisfied herself alone.

I’ve got soft skin
In my bubble bath
No earthquakes > In this sense, there are no violent movements of the man thrusting in and out
I bask under
And refresh myself > The first benefits of masturbation
It’s my aquatic state
There’s kinda a problem > masturbation is not kindly looked upon

{to the refrain}

I can understand that this analysis will seem to be more like the deliriums of an obsessed fool than a serious analysis but in adding a provocative dance routine, exclamations of “oh yes” that mark the song, a not-so-neutral voice of the singer, the common practice that Mylène Farmer has of putting sexual texts in an ordinary song (ex. L’Ame-Stram-Gram) and her habit of talking about masturbation (ex. Eaunanisme). We can anyway see this play on words with “water” that represents the “onanism” (= masturbation), that says that Mylène associates having pleasure alone with water… the oh-so-present water in “I’m fed up”… That made it too much in the end. In addition, isn’t the most solid proof anything but the following: Could she possibly be referring to anything else while talking about courgettes and crocuses?

I leave these reflections to you and ask you whether or not it is normal to allow a female singer to get child fans all the while having this kind of attitude? … Good question…

Good god... for one this OPINION is biased. As Twitch stated from the older thread that this guy was a marine. For those who have read the military non-fiction work Black Hawk Down marines in combat situations can be disturbed men...let's keep it at that if you want to know what I mean by disturbed read the book. (No harm intended to any marines on this forum) Anyways marines tend to think extremely dirty because in most cases when there on duty or in combat they don't see women, this can lead to disturbing results. This man must have either gone crazy, or just had way too much time on his hands when he should have been patrolling the perimeter or something. However I agree that this song isn't what it seems but...taking it that far...ANYWAYS we've already talked about this and there's no more need to take up forum space, AND at the same time bring back an old thread that is totally off topic...
Now as for comparing me to Zack -Alizee Lover-....I don't run around bring back old threads....

SupaKrupa
02-07-2007, 06:08 AM
Sorry, my post was a bit off what I meant. I agree with his annotations, as it is similar to the work I did for 2 years. However, the author/artist, MF in this case may or may not have meant what this guy is analysing.

Ben
02-07-2007, 06:24 AM
Yeah, like I said a few pages back... references to masturbation are in the song, you're fooling yourself if you deny that... but I disagree that it's what the song is about, as this interpretation suggests. The song uses this scene to reach the real subject matter, which is simply being fed up like the title says.

aFrenchie
02-07-2007, 08:52 AM
Sure, this 'analysis' must not be taken seriously! I even wonder if it's not a joke in the first place, like the "godemichet" rumor :D

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Why shouldn´t we take it seriously?

aditya8617
02-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Sure, this 'analysis' must not be taken seriously! I even wonder if it's not a joke in the first place, like the "godemichet" rumor :D

I totally agree with you.

aFrenchie
02-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Why shouldn´t we take it seriously?
Come on:
"J'ai la peau douce" would mean "la douceur des lèvres intérieurs des filles" ???
"Dans mon bain de mousse" would mean "les poils pubiens" ???
to take the 2 first sentences only. Or in English (by garçoncanadien):
"I’ve got soft skin" = "The softness of the lips inside girls"
"In my bubble bath" = "pubic hairs"

Either this guy's joking, either he smokes too much, either he's a plain idiot. Etc...

madraven
02-07-2007, 12:47 PM
or maybe he has a one-track mind, and is a wishful thinker :p

RMJ
02-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Come on:
"J'ai la peau douce" would mean "la douceur des lèvres intérieurs des filles" ???

Either this guy's joking, either he smokes too much, either he's a plain idiot. Etc...
Or simply teenager who can't get those inner lips out of his mind ? :blink:

C-4
02-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Since Mylene wrote the song, and being an older, "mature" woman, even if this was her meaning in the song, Alizée did not write it, although, she may have been talking with Mylene about what really makes her fed up, which could be innocent things.
We don't know who choreographed the song as Alizée executes it. That could have been under Mylene's direction as well.

The song could be Mylene's interpretation, but we don't even know that for a fact. However, I would guess that if the song was interprested with such a risque meaning, that it would be Mylene's meaning and not that of Alizée.

atra201
02-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Or simply teenager who can't get those inner lips out of his mind ? :blink:

or maybe he has a one-track mind, and is a wishful thinker :p

Come on:

they all make sense
and this is what we should think about not that Alizee is make sexual lyrics .
how come a fish masturbates????

atra201
02-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Since Mylene wrote the song, and being an older, "mature" woman, even if this was her meaning in the song, Alizée did not write it, although, she may have been talking with Mylene about what really makes her fed up, which could be innocent things.
We don't know who choreographed the song as Alizée executes it. That could have been under Mylene's direction as well.

The song could be Mylene's interpretation, but we don't even know that for a fact. However, I would guess that if the song was interprested with such a risque meaning, that it would be Mylene's meaning and not that of Alizée.

you may be right but i don't think mylene is doing such things

aFrenchie
02-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Poor fish! He said nothing wrong :confused:

RMJ
02-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Fishies masturbates ?

I thought only some mammals does it. At least for pleasure. Maybe some other species might do it for other purposes.

garçoncanadien
02-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Fishies masturbates ?

I thought only some mammals does it. At least for pleasure. Maybe some other species might do it for other purposes.

Phyla Chondrichthyes and Osteichthyes are mostly oviparous fish. So, no - goldfish don't do that. Absolutely no point at all. Also anatomically impossible.

RMJ
02-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Yes, thats why I was wondering about his saying. :blink:

General Patton
02-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Come on:

I think he was smoking when he compared a bubble bath to pubic hairs and terrorists to a penis and two balls.... :blink:

garçoncanadien
02-07-2007, 08:38 PM
btw that document makes me doubt he is a French native (if I was already supposed to know that sorry). 2 balles has nowhere near that meaning in French, notwithstanding all the other typos in his text. Like aFrenchie said, they've got tons of other words for that!

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Wow.... im glad lili is fed up with guys like him :)

atra201
02-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Yes, thats why I was wondering about his saying. :blink:

Fishies masturbates ?

what is wrong with you today???
i was being sarcastic :rolleyes:

aditya8617
02-08-2007, 02:49 AM
Fishes masturbating:D. That was hilarious Atra.

And I think I would rather believe Alizee's meaning of the song the way she describes it in her Fun tv interview than the interpretation of some pervert.

atra201
02-08-2007, 02:51 AM
Fishes masturbating:D. That was hilarious Atra.

And I think I would rather believe Alizee's meaning of the song the way she describes it in her Fun tv interview than the interpretation of some pervert.

thanks
now this is something we can talk about

aFrenchie
02-08-2007, 05:08 AM
btw that document makes me doubt he is a French native
I think he is. But that doesn't exclude he's an idiot :D :D

loveherfromusa
02-12-2007, 03:00 AM
I think it is about time that women, especially very beautiful ones like Alizée, admit that being beautiful and sexy is acceptable. Women's magazines are filled with pictures of beautiful, sexy women. Oprah had a program on how to buy the right bra to enhance your figure. Women enjoy enticing men and men enjoy being enticed. The predominance of criticism against sexy women, movies, commercials, pictures is a result of what we are told we are supposed to think by close-minded people who think pleasure is a sin. Women trying to look good for men probably started a few hundred million years ago (before there were women).
There is no need to analyze Alizée's songs for hidden sexual messages. She can smile and be the sexiest woman alive. Her eyes can make me forget about her wonderful body.
Alizée could seduce me by walking by me in dirty rags.

CFHollister
02-12-2007, 06:01 AM
"Liking to seduce isn't a sin"...

Especially if those rags weren't particularly good at covering her up:wub:

But seriously now, I really like that quote from Alizée too... esp. when paired with her quotes about fidelity and natural beauty and sexiness. Alizée's attitude is deffinitely what I'm lookng for in the "perfect woman." She's able to acknowledge that having fun and being sexy is part of being natural and enjoying life while at the same time maintaining that vulgarity and infidelity are distasteful and ugly. I think that it's something that sets Alizée apart in today's hyped-up media and enables her to be gorgeous, sexy, seductive, and sensual while maintaining her integrity... which just makes her all the more desirable. There may be plenty men who seek out the "easy" girl but in they end they really aren't respected (and neither should such men).

There's a saying that I've heard which pretty much states what a man really wants is (please excuse the crude language, my intent is not to be crude), "a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom." Luckily, Alizée has chosen just one man to have that privilage, that Lucky Bastard (affectionately) Jérémy; and rightfully so. While the rest of us can only admire the incredible beauty she has shown us from afar, she has found a man that she loves, has devoted herself to these past three years and counting, father of their beautiful daughter, and partner in music and life. And she's done it while she's been young enough to enjoy it; smart girl if you ask me. Although I'm sure many of us (myself included) have fantasized about having had a "chance" with Alizée; in reallity I wouldn't have it any other way. It's yet another of the things I love about Mon Ange.

Although Rocket might disagree and continue to believe that all of us men here would "nail" Alizée if given the opportunity, hopefully something I've said here may convince her otherwise ;).

Anyway, I completely agree with Alizée and love her all the more for it: "Liking to seduce isn't a sin," esp. when the one being really seduced is her husband and true love.

[Ok, fanboy rant over]

c-dawg777
02-12-2007, 06:12 AM
"a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom."

Just a minor correction... "A lady on the streets but a freak in the sheets, yeah! yeah!" I thank you.;)

SupaKrupa
02-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Although Rocket might disagree and continue to believe that all of us men here would "nail" Alizée if given the opportunity, hopefully something I've said here may convince her otherwise ;).
[Ok, fanboy rant over]

The first time I saw her, yes. But a few days later, I think otherwise and it's stayed changed. I simply respect her too much to think of her that way.

atra201
02-12-2007, 10:08 AM
I think it is about time that women, especially very beautiful ones like Alizée, admit that being beautiful and sexy is acceptable. Women's magazines are filled with pictures of beautiful, sexy women. Oprah had a program on how to buy the right bra to enhance your figure. Women enjoy enticing men and men enjoy being enticed. The predominance of criticism against sexy women, movies, commercials, pictures is a result of what we are told we are supposed to think by close-minded people who think pleasure is a sin. Women trying to look good for men probably started a few hundred million years ago (before there were women).
There is no need to analyze Alizée's songs for hidden sexual messages. She can smile and be the sexiest woman alive. Her eyes can make me forget about her wonderful body.

you like the Oprah show!

Uméesha
02-13-2007, 05:12 AM
" Below is the link of alizee wikipedia what does that quotes tells us any guess"

"I don't want to tell it (the most romantic thing anybody has done to her). It's a secret. It was my ex-boyfriend, the new one will not be happy to hear it!"

Uméesha
02-13-2007, 05:14 AM
can some one guess this quote.......... and what should it be!

"I don't want to tell it (the most romantic thing anybody has done to her). It's a secret. It was my ex-boyfriend, the new one will not be happy to hear it!"

"the link below is the alizee wikipedia..... what does that quote indicates"

CFHollister
02-13-2007, 06:20 AM
I don't think any of us would know... not even RMJ :)

RMJ
02-13-2007, 06:42 AM
Unless he happens to be that ex-boyfriend. :blink:

bt_bird_90
02-13-2007, 07:11 AM
Unless he happens to be that ex-boyfriend. :blink:

RMJ
02-13-2007, 07:39 AM
Yea, true... I'm not ex...

ProjectJh
02-13-2007, 08:25 AM
lol
lucky sod ^^

lowbeam
02-13-2007, 10:52 AM
CFHollister,

You express my feelings about Alizée very well. I am an old guy who adores her, but I don't have those kind of fantasies about her. She is precious "quite a treasure" not an object of lust. My ultimate fantasy would be to see her live in concert, to meet her and take a brief moment to let her know the joy she has given me. Even better, to give a gift that she would appreciate, to see her smile, I think my heart would burst.

CFHollister
02-13-2007, 05:00 PM
CFHollister,

You express my feelings about Alizée very well. I am an old guy who adores her, but I don't have those kind of fantasies about her. She is precious "quite a treasure" not an object of lust. My ultimate fantasy would be to see her live in concert, to meet her and take a brief moment to let her know the joy she has given me. Even better, to give a gift that she would appreciate, to see her smile, I think my heart would burst.

Thanks lowbeam. I just calls 'em how I sees 'em. Your ultimate fantasies aren't too far off from mine :)

aditya8617
02-13-2007, 07:33 PM
Although Rocket might disagree and continue to believe that all of us men here would "nail" Alizée if given the opportunity.
[Ok, fanboy rant over]

Is that what she thinks of us:eek:.

CFHollister
02-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Is that what she thinks of us:eek:.

It is what she said in the chat room fairly recently.

lefty12357
02-13-2007, 10:49 PM
My feelings are similar to CFH and Lowbeam and I adore Alizée too. I am older than the average person here and I can’t imagine or fantasize being Alizée’s husband or boyfriend. But I can’t imagine being her older brother or uncle or something like that either, because there is some sort of attraction at work that I can’t explain. It’s not lust, but it’s not a brother’s love, either. I guess my feelings lie somewhere in between.

Music has been a huge part of my life, so my Alizée fantasy would be to sit down and talk with her and get to know her in order to write a song for her to sing. It would be wonderful to work with her in the recording studio. I guess if I envy anyone, it would be the writers and musicians who have worked with her.

atra201
02-17-2007, 04:00 PM
Especially if those rags weren't particularly good at covering her up:wub:

i have always thought that a woman in adress is much more beautiful and sexy than i woman in some rag.. of course such woman will be beautiful but after like one look i loose interest but a dress(red ,pink,blue or something in that category is wow)

Anyway, I completely agree with Alizée and love her all the more for it: "Liking to seduce isn't a sin," esp. when the one being really seduced is her husband and true love.

[Ok, fanboy rant over]
Rocket you really think i would?

yeah about that i don't want to. cause i don't want the joy of one,two,three or even ten hours i want the joy of a life time. i will suffer a lot because of that but answer me this is n't waiting for a life time of happiness worth it.
btw if i hear one more time the phrase "Jeremy the lucky bastard" i will kill myself.

NYMedStudent
05-04-2007, 03:01 AM
I found these quotes listed on wiki very interesting:

Quotes

I have always been shy.
I'm very fond of my name and it has a story behind it. My parents love windsurfing and chose to call me Alizée after a type of wind of the same name.
I am, of course, delighted (on seeing her pictures in French and foreign magazines) but I don't like looking at myself. In fact, I'm very critical about myself.
I like boys to be gentle, kind and loving. But the most important quality for me is fidelity. An unfaithful boy is not a boy for me.
I wouldn't like to say (of plans in the near future) because I am very superstitious. So, I hope things will carry on as they are now.
My true pleasure in this business is singing before an audience. These are very happy moments. I'm always a little nervous before getting out there, but once I'm on stage I could never stop.
Hypocrisy! That really irritates me. When I'm very naive, I find everybody sympathetic.
I don't want to tell it (the most romantic thing anybody has done to her). It's a secret. It was my ex-boyfriend, the new one will not be happy to hear it!
My weakness are sweets. I love "winegums" in the shape of bears, especially the red ones. It is thanks to my desire for sweets that one of my songs is called "Gourmandises", which is also the title of my album.
I'm very shy and reserved. But I'm also generous and very stubborn. It seems that I always have to be right in everything. I don't like to lie and either way I can't even lie.
I like almost every style of clothing: sports, skirts, Jeans. I like all colours. I especially wear colourful clothes with a clear preference for pink."
I talk a lot about nature in my songs because I always think of my land of birth. The island is truly magnificent: one can go to the sea, walk in de mountains and ski on the high mountains.
I miss the sea (of Ajaccio (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajaccio), her homeland) when I'm in Paris.
In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity.
(Regarding whether she believes in fortune) Yes, absolutely, I think I was born under a lucky star.
...now that my dream is fulfilled, that I'm singing and I do what I love, I dream of running away and traveling around the world.
A girl only has to be in a miniskirt to be treated like a tease.
Liking to seduce isn't a sin
I want to get to know the arena, know the slightest little detail, the least little step, the slightest spotlight, so that I could sing and dance with my eyes closed. And so that from the beginning to the end, the people won't get tired of me.
I sleep (on what she does in-flight). No matter which place I land, I always manage to fall asleep.
Certain magazines who have recently published photos of me accused me of intentionally showing my underwear. That's absolutely false! So, to keep the bad tongues quiet, at the end of my song "J'ai pas 20 ans," I lifted up my skirt out of provocation. Having said that, I was wearing boxers!
(on defining what she feels of love) I don't just picture passion, even though I know that can destroy. But you have to experience it once in your life.Do you guys have any quotes you found particularly interesting that you'd like to see wiki list?

Uméesha
05-04-2007, 05:54 AM
I found these quotes listed on wiki very interesting:

thanks you NYstudent for this wiki quotes thanks for sharing

Quotes
[list]
I am, of course, delighted (on seeing her pictures in French and foreign magazines) but I don't like looking at myself. In fact, I'm very critical about myself.
Yeah it's a great Quote that nobody will like their own face.

I like boys to be gentle, kind and loving. But the most important quality for me is fidelity. An unfaithful boy is not a boy for me.
she like a boy that he must have a fidelity... does anybody here fidelity? yeah am here.:D

(this is quote that i was trying to indicate to everbody so can anyone tell what it is
I don't want to tell it (the most romantic thing anybody has done to her). It's a secret. It was my ex-boyfriend, the new one will not be happy to hear it!)

I like almost every style of clothing: sports, skirts, Jeans. I like all colours. I especially wear colourful clothes with a clear preference for pink."
She always wears Pink that cool! i too like pink color the light one.

(Regarding whether she believes in fortune)[/i] Yes, absolutely, I think I was born under a lucky star.
yes alizee u are really a superstar that picked u up to the high position.

now that my dream is fulfilled, that I'm singing and I do what I love, I dream of running away and traveling around the world.
Visit India once in a life time alizee........(request)

Certain magazines who have recently published photos of me accused me of intentionally showing my underwear. That's absolutely false! So, to keep the bad tongues quiet, at the end of my song "J'ai pas 20 ans," I lifted up my skirt out of provocation. Having said that, I was wearing boxers!

is that she really wearing boxers in that song?

Drake498
05-04-2007, 04:38 PM
this thread has been posted b4, but yeah the quotes are interesting

Zack -Alizee Lover-
05-04-2007, 05:20 PM

Damn.... why she didnt come to Mexico to see me >.<

Joey_adore_Jung
05-04-2007, 05:24 PM

Damn.... why she didnt come to Mexico to see me >.<

well then she should have come to meet bachelor #2 in Canada if she would go to Mexico.

atra201
05-04-2007, 10:28 PM
O.k.
O.k.

theit77
05-04-2007, 11:09 PM
"Liking to seduce isn't a sin" - Alizée

Alizée, you can seduce me all you want

lead2gold
05-04-2007, 11:13 PM
"Liking to seduce isn't a sin" - Alizée

Alizée, you can seduce me all you want

I concur! :D :D ;)

Deepwaters
05-05-2007, 12:13 PM
But the most important quality for me is fidelity. An unfaithful boy is not a boy for me.

I get the feeling from this that somebody had the bad taste to cheat on her years ago.

A classic "pearls before swine" situation, you might say.

CFHollister
05-05-2007, 12:29 PM
My personnal favorite from that page has always been:
"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity."

atra201
05-05-2007, 12:31 PM
cf that is so wise of alizee

theit77
05-05-2007, 05:05 PM
I get the feeling from this that somebody had the bad taste to cheat on her years ago.

A classic "pearls before swine" situation, you might say.

Hmm, I've never heard that. What do you know about it Deepwaters?

Deepwaters
05-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Hmm, I've never heard that. What do you know about it Deepwaters?

Not a thing, except that it wasn't me. :D

I'm just saying that if she's so focused on infidelity as a "forget it" quality, odds are someone must have shown that quality in the past.

He was a fool, of course. :)

theit77
05-05-2007, 08:55 PM
ok, so speculation, but it makes sense... remember she was 15 when she started her career, and seemed to be pretty busy before then with dance (she seemed pretty committed as in someone who'd be there hours every day) ... so that doesn't leave much time for boys, and... as far as we know from interviews, she wasn't romantically involved during her 2001 career

hmmm...

is Jéremy her first serious relationship??

Ben
05-05-2007, 09:33 PM
as far as we know from interviews, she wasn't romantically involved during her 2001 career
That's not true. She mentions a boyfriend in some... mentions no longer having one in a few others. I haven't tried, but I think you can piece together a history of one, two, or maybe three different relationships during the time she's given interviews.

is Jéremy her first serious relationship??
Well there's no way to really answer that. I mean, he's not her first boyfriend, but we don't know much about the others, and "serious" could mean anything to different people.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
05-05-2007, 10:47 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mdR7GOPS3Zw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mdR7GOPS3Zw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Here is one interview, she describes herself as possesive and very jelous, i wonder how jeremy is doing with her

Joey_adore_Jung
05-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Here is one interview, she describes herself as possesive and very jelous, i wonder how jeremy is doing with her

well hopefully she hasn't seen him looking at other girls. but then again that would leave a spot wide open then again the fidelity part Jeremy should be faithful.

Deepwaters
05-06-2007, 12:57 AM
She had the hots for Brad Pitt at that age, apparently. But then, lots of girls did. And what was that business about Pitt's wife? That would be Jennifer Aniston in that year. ;)

theit77
05-06-2007, 07:05 AM
O! so it's Brad Pitt who broke her heart!, now it all seems to fall into place
It's somewhat comical how quickly she said 'Brad Pitt' when they asked her the question - she's obviously not kiddng around about him being her 'perfect man'
alright guys, if we want to meet Alizée, we have to bring Brad along

Deepwaters
05-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Nah, Brad cheated on Jennifer with Angelina, so he can't be her perfect man any more. ;)

Joey_adore_Jung
05-06-2007, 03:24 PM
O! so it's Brad Pitt who broke her heart!, now it all seems to fall into place
It's somewhat comical how quickly she said 'Brad Pitt' when they asked her the question - she's obviously not kiddng around about him being her 'perfect man'
alright guys, if we want to meet Alizée, we have to bring Brad along

do you have by any chance the knockout gas for the people possibly guarding his house, or the ability to knock out the cameras. cuz i don't thinkkbrad will come smoothly with us, just a guess, but then he might if we ask nicely. :D:cool:

theit77
05-06-2007, 05:28 PM
do you have by any chance the knockout gas for the people possibly guarding his house, or the ability to knock out the cameras. cuz i don't thinkkbrad will come smoothly with us, just a guess, but then he might if we ask nicely. :D:cool:

haha, I wonder if he's every heard of/seen/listened to Alizée. Are American celebs generally aware of celebs in other countries?? (i know Johnny Depp married Vaness Paradis, but are there any other instances of cross-cultural celeb marraiges etc.??)

Joey_adore_Jung
05-06-2007, 08:51 PM
haha, I wonder if he's every heard of/seen/listened to Alizée. Are American celebs generally aware of celebs in other countries?? (i know Johnny Depp married Vaness Paradis, but are there any other instances of cross-cultural celeb marraiges etc.??)

you know that is an interesting question, and by asking that question that raises another question, could Alizée actually attending concerts by america and canadian bands playiig there on the rare occasion. that boggles my mind for some reason.:blink:

NYMedStudent
05-08-2007, 11:55 PM

Are you serious? Did you not see Richard Gear make out with that famous Indian actress? How's that for awareness?

AmericanFan
12-05-2007, 05:00 PM
LMAO Boxers!