PDA

View Full Version : Alizée Covers (Piano and Guitar)

IncliningPizza
04-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Better luck next time, slug heads!

M'alizee
04-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Mate you do a great Job! Its like your first Hobby;). Hope you are not finish with your project :D. See you later.

41100sue
12-08-2010, 10:27 PM
You deleted them! :O

I can't get any decent videos/tutorials anywhere.

:'(

lapinschous
01-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Man , i'm the guy who sent you the message on youtube, seriously why did you delete your covers???

:(

I'm going to make covers as well and needed a little inspiration... anyway:(

Fall
01-23-2013, 07:03 PM
The day that Alizée sees my Mes Fantômes video...
I loved that video Pizza, in fact so much so, that I think it's likely that she has too since the release of UEDS. And I'm not just saying that to see more of your covers. :)

Random thought - I can just imagine her daughter looking up mommy's songs on Youtube and showing her the best covers and fan made videos :D

lapinschous
01-24-2013, 08:38 AM
Wait no... that's cruel. The day that Alizée sees my Mes Fantômes video is the day that I do more covers.

haha ^^ since i live close to paris i'll try giving her a CD when i'll go to the autograph session, let's hope that she'll actually play it :p

lapinschous
01-26-2013, 07:55 AM
lol i don't understand anything about twitter... ^^' anyway, i'm gonna start making my own piano covers for alizée pretty soon but i desperately need sheet music, do you know where to find content related to Amélie m'a dit, or l'email a des ailes ? I can't do everything by ear :/