PDA

View Full Version : [2009-05-19] Alizée on TV UNIVISION in the USA!

Alex
05-18-2009, 12:10 AM
Well my fellow Alizee Americans as we know Alizee participated in a Mexican soap Opera called: "Las Tontas No Van Al Cielo", well that soap opera has been broadcasted here in the America since December 1st 2008. Alizee appears in the 118th show of the soap opera. I have made the countdown and finally it has arrived!! If everthing goes as scheduled and there is no rescheduling she will appear on TUESDAY MAY 19 in the spanish TV station UNIVISION.

Info according to your TV broadcasting::>>>>>
City/Area ............... Time ........ Channel .......... Day
Los Angeles .......... 7:00pm ......... 34 ......... Tuesday
San Francisco ....... 7:00pm ......... 14 ......... Tuesday
New York ............. 7:00pm ......... 41 ......... Tuesady
Houston ............... 6:00pm ......... 45 ......... Tuesday
Miami .................. 7:00pm ......... 23 ......... Tuesday

Alizee will appear for about 3-4 minutes at the first 20 min of the show. I am hoping by her appearing in American TV people will get the interest of getting to know her so she could gain more fans here in the U.S. and have the possibility of Alizee one day come to the U.S. :cool: :D

If your city does not appear search UNIVISION TV listings by inserting your zip code in TV guide .com
SUPPORT THE ALIZEE MOVEMENT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES

user472884
05-18-2009, 01:27 AM
Is this it?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ypA6qJHlMmU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ypA6qJHlMmU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ben
05-18-2009, 01:55 AM
^Yup, that's it. Thanks for the heads up, Alex405687. Here in the Bronx it's actually channel 6, so everyone be sure to check your lisitings!

Future Raptor Ace
05-18-2009, 03:49 AM
Is this it?

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ypA6qJHlMmU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>
I don't speak French and I slept my way through 4 yrs of Spanish class :D so I have no idea whats going on. All I can say is I liked the way Alizee's face lit up when the two started hooking up.

And Ben you know what channel that is in SI, Bronx uses Time Warner right....? If it does then it should be the same

Ben
05-18-2009, 03:52 AM
And Ben you know what channel that is in SI, Bronx uses Time Warner right....? If it does then it should be the same
Na, we've got Cablevision here, so I think Time Warner might be 41 like Alex listed, but you should check.

Karlalizee
05-18-2009, 08:29 AM
that was so kewel. i am a fan of las tontas no van al cielo and cannot wait to see this episope :D

wasabi622
05-18-2009, 12:00 PM
i want to see this so badly!! but.. i'll be at taekwondo training. :(

what are the chances that it'll be uploaded onto youtube, and thus, onto this forum?

pretty please anyone?
:wub:

EDIT: wait.. or is what jalen posted it?? cuz then im confused, because it's not the18th yet! :blink:

Karlalizee
05-18-2009, 01:11 PM
i was just wondering if alizee knew that las tontas no van al cielo means dumb women don't go to heaven :p

M'alizee
05-18-2009, 01:44 PM
sounds nice but i can't watch this :(

Chommpers
05-18-2009, 06:31 PM
EDIT: wait.. or is what jalen posted it?? cuz then im confused, because it's not the18th yet! :blink:

Yes that is it, but it's going to be on television here in the US, thats the whole point, so us Americans can see Alizée on our t.v.'s for once lol.

JimmyDean23
05-18-2009, 06:34 PM
I wish I had that channel but I don’t. Its nothing new so its not really a big deal. Plus its not the first time she has been on tv in the US and A. I saw her on G4's Attack of the Show on the Women of the Web segment. It was last October I think but I couldn't find it on the show's site or youtube. I kind of forgot about it until now.

Ben
05-18-2009, 07:02 PM
I saw her on G4's Attack of the Show on the Women of the Web segment. It was last October I think but I couldn't find it on the show's site or youtube. I kind of forgot about it until now.
REALLY? Because I've been trying to get her on that show for the longest time (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=109358) and have never seen that! You'd think they'd have difficulty with the rights.

Future Raptor Ace
05-18-2009, 08:09 PM
REALLY? Because I've been trying to get her on that show for the longest time (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=109358) and have never seen that! You'd think they'd have difficulty with the rights.
wait, they did a Alizee segment on attack of the show:confused: when was this and where was I, I am a huge fan of the show. Olivia Munn is just wow :eek:

Ruroshen
05-18-2009, 08:27 PM
wait, they did a Alizee segment on attack of the show:confused: when was this and where was I, I am a huge fan of the show. Olivia Munn is just wow :eek:

I've never been able to make up my mind about OMunn. Sometimes she really grates on my nerves--I don't think she's nearly as funny as she seems to think, and she's a little too aware of how hot she is--but she's also totally game to poke fun at herself, and she's surprisingly cool and active about reaching out to and interacting with her fans. I dunno, it's confusing.

Anyway, I'm also a fairly regular viewer of AotS, and this is news to me!

Ben
05-18-2009, 08:46 PM
I've never been able to make up my mind about OMunn. Sometimes she really grates on my nerves--I don't think she's nearly as funny as she seems to think, and she's a little too aware of how hot she is--but she's also totally game to poke fun at herself, and she's surprisingly cool and active about reaching out to and interacting with her fans. I dunno, it's confusing.
True, though on the plus side I think she is legitimately into much (though not all) of the geeky stuff she talks about. Kevin Pereira's pretty cool too, and has been on the channel longer than anyone. Anyway yeah, I really hadn't heard about Alizée being on the show, though I'd love her to be. Should we call SHENANIGANS? ;)

edgar93
05-18-2009, 09:32 PM
This reminds me when I was watching that soap opera in Mexico (1 year ago btw) and I saw Alizée, but I wasn't a fan, so changed to a soccer game :(.

I'm in Canada... so does that mean I can't watch it?

I tried inputing my zip code but that didn't work, and I tried looking for the channel it would be on since I live here in Toronto, Ontario, but nothing has worked.

Well, I have Televisa, which is almost the same as Univision (I think Televisa owns Univison), and the soap opera is already finished here. I checked the tv guide and it is not on it.

JimmyDean23
05-18-2009, 10:52 PM
I promise this is not shenanigans, I saw her on the show and I literally fell out of my chair. She was in the Women of the Web part but she wasnt number 1, I think she was number 6 or 7. They only showed clips of JEAM and JPVA. Honestly though, she didnt really fit in the lineup cuase all the others were models wearing bikinis or nothing at all. She is way too classy to be compared to those girls.

Chommpers
05-19-2009, 12:43 AM
I promise this is not shenanigans, I saw her on the show and I literally fell out of my chair. She was in the Women of the Web part but she wasnt number 1, I think she was number 6 or 7. They only showed clips of JEAM and JPVA. Honestly though, she didnt really fit in the lineup cuase all the others were models wearing bikinis or nothing at all. She is way too classy to be compared to those girls.

That it is not sir for I have found it after a little searching around. here is the link guys, in at number 8 is the shenanigans here. http://odeo.com/episodes/23427663-Women-of-the-Web-Gianny

Also funny enough while looking I found one featuring Yelle in at number 5 on this list. http://odeo.com/episodes/23427671-Women-of-the-Web-Elisha-Cuthbert

Ben
05-19-2009, 03:24 AM
Ah, nice finds Chommpers! Yeah, not the best Alizée coverage, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers. Weird to see the Katy Perry craze just starting too.

Anyway, I checked out some of Las Tontas last night, and it was indeed the episode prior to Lili's appearance, so we should be on schedule for this evening!

JimmyDean23
05-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Thanks Chommpers, I couldnt find it cause I was looking at the wrong month!

LL Cool B
05-19-2009, 01:43 PM
While it's cool that I can sit on my couch tonight and see Alizee on the "Tube" (for you youngster's out there, TV's used to be a really wide tubes) I really don't think we should get our hopes up as this being some kind of catalyst for something big. I mean C'mon, a short cameo on a Mexican soap opera isn't going to garner the type of attention we would hope.

Regardless, I will forgo the beating from my wife when I change the channel tonight just to see her on my tube.

-B

wasabi622
05-19-2009, 04:11 PM
Yes that is it, but it's going to be on television here in the US, thats the whole point, so us Americans can see Alizée on our t.v.'s for once lol.

ooooh, ok, yeah i get it. :p

edgar93
05-19-2009, 04:20 PM
I really don't think we should get our hopes up as this being some kind of catalyst for something big. I mean C'mon, a short cameo on a Mexican soap opera isn't going to garner the type of attention we would hope.

You think so :cool:?
Like how many hispanic guys are down there in the states? Millions. As far as I know most of the Mexican people in the states like to watch the Mexican Soap Operas, and Las Tontas was big hit in Mexico.
And even though Alizée's appearance was kind of short, it was important in the episode, so... ;)

Miguel, do you know who is that girl -Alizée-?

lefty12357
05-19-2009, 04:45 PM
Just seeing Alizée on TV in the US is cool enough. It may not lead to anything big, but it might get her noticed by a few more people here. Even just a few new Alizée fans in the US is better than nothing.

wasabi622
05-19-2009, 05:03 PM
i wonder why she has so many more fans in Mexico than the US.. what happened in Mexcio(other than the concert) that hasn't happened here in terms of Alizee's publicity?

Ben
05-19-2009, 10:56 PM
English summary of tonight's epsiode (plus past shows, some where they talked about Alizée as well):

http://caraycaray.blogspot.com/2009/05/tontas-tuesday-may-19-09-well-whole.html

Question: did anyone record this with closed captions on? I didn't think to!

Anyway, the relevant bits from the blog:

Las Tontas Thurs 5/14 - Pau pouts, Santi sways, Meño moons, and Alizée!

Over at the big house Lucia tells Santi and Rocio that her BFF Mini West who moved to England is coming to visit. Mini shows up, hugs all around, and Lucia asks what brings Mini to Mexico. Mini tells them she's come with her father who plays in Alizée's band. "WHAT?!?!?" gasps Santi. Alizée? Alizée?? Alizée??? He loves the French singer Alizée!

To prove it he starts swaying his hips and singing her song J'en ai Marre, i.e. I'm Fed Up. (However her line in French is "I have soft skin" and the way he sings it in Spanish it sounds like either "I'm stuffed" or "I'm your lint" or something entirely different I think. I'm not sure because the closed caps weren't working tonight.)

Santi is impactado and Lucia says if Mini can get tix to Alizée's concert her dad will be the happiest man in the world. To prove it he does his funny hip sway and bats Rocio out of the way. Donato joins him and they sway in duo until Santi bats a giggling Rocio again with his hips. (Will Alizée be a guest on this show? If so what a coup! Moi Lolita is probably her most famous song.)

A family helper drops off the Alizée tickets to Mini and the Santi family stands around wondering how many tix are in the envelope. Pau thinks certainly enough for all of them. Mini gives a reality check and says dad probably couldn't get that many. Santi snatches the envelope and peeks inside, Mini counts 1, 2, 3 and Santi says "what's with your miserable papa?" Lucia scolds and Santi composes himself, who will be the lucky ones to go with him to the concert?

Tontas no Van Friday 5/15 If you talk, you’re busted. If you’re silent, can you be trusted?

Santi has the tickets for the Alizée concert. Remember he was only getting three? Well, who’s going to go, as Isabel, Jaime, Lucía, Rocío, Paulina and Mini West gather around. It was Santi’s idea, so he’s going. But who will be the other two? Paulina votes for her and Rocío, their “family”. As Santi hugs Lucía, Isa points out that they’re ALL family. Isa and Jaime then bow out, they’ve seen enough concerts at their age. And Lucía has too many exams. So that seems to leave Santi, Pau and Rocío anyway. But Santi nixes that, he wants to go with Candy and Rocío. And believe it or not, Rocío agrees, after some smooth talking by Santi, leaving Pau to walk off in disgust.

Tontas Tuesday May 19, '09 Well, A Whole Lotta Things AMOST Happened Tonight

Switch from there to the Alizée concert. Our French chanteuse looks more like a mom and less like that enchanting nymphet that danced so bewitchingly in the video Sylvia linked last Thursday. But no matter. Santiago is wild with enthusiasm and jumping up and down like a teenager. Candy is looking embarrassed. (Lord! what a wet blanket she's going to be in this relationship.) Fortunately, he ignores her and goes on shaking and baking.

Soledad, Cece and Barbara are back at the apartment commiserating that they can only buy the Alizée CD. Lucky Candy is actually at the concert. (But not enjoying herself. He should have taken someone else, honestly. Like maybe Lulu...or Hortensia. Oh well.)

Back to the dressing room. Santiago's babbling his praises of Alizée in Spanish and Candy's translating into French. Some words she pronounces well, others badly. Then she pulls a fast one on Santiago and makes him believe Alizée wants him to take her around Mexico for 2 weeks and show her the sights. He gets nervous; plants a big kiss on Candy to show he's taken, and off they go. Just as well since our French chanteuse was tired and needed a break.

These scenes are broken up with some humor. Eduardo's drooling at the thought of Santiago being in the same dressing room with Alizée. Seems he's not getting any at home and he's feeling....well....deprived and depressed. Santiago fakes a gay accent, then a French accent and pretends to be Alizée dancing. Dancing superb. Accent not so much.

ALS
05-20-2009, 10:15 AM
I taped it since I was still going to be at work. It was so much better watching it on TV over the YouTube video.

She looked outstanding as usual.:D

I have four Spanish channels on my Fios at work and no Univision. :(
Lucky for me my DirecTV at home has the channel.

I was wondering if anyone DVR'ed it and can up load it to the net.

wasabi622
05-20-2009, 05:54 PM
English summary of tonight's epsiode (plus past shows, some where they talked about Alizée as well):

http://caraycaray.blogspot.com/2009/05/tontas-tuesday-may-19-09-well-whole.html

Question: did anyone record this with closed captions on? I didn't think to!

Anyway, the relevant bits from the blog:

thanks for that ben!
all that i saw was the little clip that futureraptorace put up, and i despite taking spanish for four years, i had NO clue what was going on. :blink:

Vorock
08-21-2009, 02:47 PM
Alizée's face when they kissed is priceless!

AlizéeDuSiècle
09-20-2009, 01:58 AM
shes so HOTT!

user472884
09-20-2009, 02:33 AM
shes so HOTT!

sooooo random/true

kristofer
02-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Omg that was so funny.
I don't normally watch the Spanish networks around here but I wish I could have seen that on the tv. That poor guy in the show lol.

ptjmwa
03-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Jacqueline Bracamontes sounds really good when she speaks french!

Aldighieri
03-30-2010, 11:44 AM
thank you very much for all stuff *_*

VVVACCPLPNLY
04-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Hey, any clue when she will have her episode played again? I would love to watch! And, it has been almost a year since the last airing, maybe it might come one close to the same time this year? As for the g4 episode, late 2008 was right in the midst of my aots addiction, though I never watched women of the web, because usually it was models, and I could care less about models! Anybody know where to find it on youtube?

User22
04-11-2010, 10:15 PM
And no one has showed me this because?!?!?!

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ypA6qJHlMmU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ypA6qJHlMmU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

My reaction after seeing this:D:D:D
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/6449777/2/istockphoto_6449777-boy-screaming.jpg

Alex
04-11-2010, 10:22 PM

Uhm its been on this thread since last May ;)

Fall
04-11-2010, 10:25 PM
At least you don't have to blame yourself for missing the real thing, I was a fan during the time it was shown but I missed it

User22
04-11-2010, 10:28 PM
At least you don't have to blame yourself for missing the real thing, I was a fan during the time it was shown but I missed it

Me and my joining of Post-Psych Pre-UEDS:mad:

I can't believe I haven't seen it....So cool how they did this video, but the translator was def not as hot as Alizée:D:D:D

VVVACCPLPNLY
04-11-2010, 11:36 PM
She certainly wasn't, though I must commend her on her pronunciation. I might as well just every episode of this series, just to make sure. How great to see Alizée in 52' hd goodness! Freaking sweet!

User22
04-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Ahhh yes...and I will definitely DVR it if I can't see it...just hopefully my padres don't delete the recording before I can see it:(

VVVACCPLPNLY
04-12-2010, 12:00 AM
I used to not care for the spanish channel, because I couldn't understand it. But now it is very high in my favorite channels list. Though, I do not actually watch much television. Big waste, for the most part.

User22
04-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Yah it's all trash now a days...but with Alizée coming on it looks like more people will start watching TV again...

User22
05-05-2010, 07:39 PM
BUMP....14 more days....just a reminder:D

Alex
05-06-2010, 02:45 AM
BUMP....14 more days....just a reminder:D

:blink:A reminder of what???? :blink:

Merci Alizée
05-06-2010, 02:51 AM
:blink:A reminder of what???? :blink:

I guess he missed 2009 in the date.

User22
05-06-2010, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
A reminder of what????

Wait so she won't be on it?

Merci Alizée
05-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
A reminder of what????

Wait so she won't be on it?

dude it will be 19th May, 2010, not 19th May, 2009.

Fèvier
05-06-2010, 12:06 PM
dude it will be 19th May, 2010, not 19th May, 2009.

the shows already over here in New York. it aired last year. unless they are replaying it on a hidden spanish channel :eek:

Fall
05-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Lol figuring out that it was last year is gonna break Aaron's heart. :p

Merci Alizée
05-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Lol figuring out that it was last year is gonna break Aaron's heart. :p

I guess someone has took him the past. A time machine... ;)

Fall
05-06-2010, 01:33 PM
I guess someone has took him the past. A time machine... ;)
What?! He stole the time machine that UC and I made? This is war! :mad: :p

Merci Alizée
05-06-2010, 01:39 PM
What?! He stole the time machine that UC and I made? This is war! :mad: :p

You two made a time machine without my permission? How dare you?

I can forgive you on only one condition, if you made that mainly for attending concerts of 2003. Otherwise if you made it for some other purpose, then you know what I will do to you.... :D

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-06-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm just saying my time machine is the coolest. It has a full-size cupholder! And a mp3 player! Everything has got to play mp3's! Except your mp3 player, it now plays mp4's!

User22
05-06-2010, 08:36 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/smqfea.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__MxkvErxgGc/Sav7q2FRkJI/AAAAAAAAAfk/R6DnXn4I6OA/s400/heart-break.png

Merci Alizée
05-06-2010, 08:41 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/smqfea.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__MxkvErxgGc/Sav7q2FRkJI/AAAAAAAAAfk/R6DnXn4I6OA/s400/heart-break.png

Lol, if you were careful then that wouldn't have happened.

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-06-2010, 09:06 PM
But will that episode be aired again? I have searched directv each week since hearing about this, but nothing ever comes up for either Los Tantos or Alizée.

Fèvier
05-06-2010, 09:08 PM
But will that episode be aired again? I have searched directv each week since hearing about this, but nothing ever comes up for either Los Tantos or Alizée.

sometimes they re-air the whole soap opera, but only on weekends. it's happened with most of the kid soap operas I used to watch as a kid :D

User22
05-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Lol, if you were careful then that wouldn't have happened.

http://i43.tinypic.com/1693f5v.jpg
Oh you just crack me up:D

Fall
05-06-2010, 11:02 PM
sometimes they re-air the whole soap opera, but only on weekends. it's happened with most of the kid soap operas I used to watch as a kid :D
OMG Mexican soap operas FTW <3 (especially this one :D)
No not for the stories, trust me they all seem the same. Watch one, and you'll know what I really mean :D

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-07-2010, 08:37 AM
So, how can we figure out if/when it will be aired again?

Fèvier
05-07-2010, 12:10 PM
So, how can we figure out if/when it will be aired again?

really no one knows. when I saw the re-airs of the kid soap operas on the weekends. they aired in a completely random order so who knows

Alex
05-07-2010, 01:56 PM

Las Tontas No Van Al Cielo is a year old soap opera and I doubt they will be re-airing the show in this year. Beaner is correct UNIVISION, or GALAVISION often re-air soap operas.

Yes, but if you can notice all the re-aired soap operas are like at least 5 years old lol, so I wouldn't count seeing this soap opera being aired soon.

BUT

If you guys wish especially poor desperate Aaron, you guys can purchase the DVD soap opera in most stores and see Alizee's debut as an actress.

http://static.cinemarx.ro/poze/filme-mari/2009/01/Tontas_no_van_al_cielo_Las_1233171115_2008.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Las-Tontas-Van-Cielo-Telenovela/dp/B002BWSYJ4

OMG Mexican soap operas FTW <3 (especially this one :D)
No not for the stories, trust me they all seem the same. Watch one, and you'll know what I really mean :D

lol I know exctaly waht you mean Dude :p

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Buyng it on dvd and watching it is no good for me. That is as good as watching on youtube (which I did). I want to actually see the show come on. Like, it comes on, I find out, pretend to my family I don't know, go flipping through channels, and play dumb when I see it. I am not so desperate to see Alizée on this show, simply to actually see her on tv, not by means of dvd.

User22
05-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Buyng it on dvd and watching it is no good for me. That is as good as watching on youtube (which I did). I want to actually see the show come on. Like, it comes on, I find out, pretend to my family I don't know, go flipping through channels, and play dumb when I see it. I am not so desperate to see Alizée on this show, simply to actually see her on tv, not by means of dvd.

Yah man, just the rush of flipping channels and all of a sudden seeing a breaking news feed that reads: 13 people were badly injured in a intense scramble an hour ago when the French Pop Star Alizée was signing CDs at the New York megastore...

That would be my dream, people in the U.S. fighting to see Alizée:wub:

AlizéeDuSiècle
05-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Then you see me with a parachute... and a nightstick...

Människöpesten
05-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Yah man, just the rush of flipping channels and all of a sudden seeing a breaking news feed that reads: 13 people were badly injured in a intense scramble an hour ago when the French Pop Star Alizée was signing CDs at the New York megastore...

That would be my dream, people in the U.S. fighting to see Alizée:wub:

all out war. i'd put chain mail on for that

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Your chainmail would be useless against my level 8 Omega Rift Ripper, my Rynocerator, and my army of lawn ninjas!!! To WAR!!!!!!

User22
05-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Your chainmail would be useless against my level 8 Omega Rift Ripper, my Rynocerator, and my army of lawn ninjas!!! To WAR!!!!!!

Ok the Lawn Ninjas would work....but the other stuff is off a jap game....But I would bring in the Purple People eaters to eat my way through to her:D

Människöpesten
05-07-2010, 08:37 PM
i'd just learn street fighter moves IRL and pwn everyone.

User22
05-07-2010, 08:39 PM
i'd just learn street fighter moves IRL and pwn everyone.

I could call in the Alizee-loving Mexicans on them....o wait, but then there would be more people to get through to her:(There is no solution:(

Människöpesten
05-07-2010, 10:32 PM
precisely! it all ties into the plan. besides why would i fight the AAM bros? team up against everyone else..

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Lol... We would kick butt! But no, anybody got ideas for things I and MYGOGT can do? Seriously, this could go over very well if we get a good idea. A way to make some really funny videos?

ACRUZ
05-08-2010, 07:50 PM
I watched this soap LTNVAC before knowing who Alizée was and went to Youtube to re-play it. Maybe Alizée should get a small acting part since I heard she speaks a little Spanish. It would be good promotion for her.

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-08-2010, 09:10 PM
I posted that question to the wrong thread. Anyways, acruz, she speaks very little spanish, barely ay at all. Like me! But when she does, she has an awesome accent, cute as her one in English!

Fall
05-08-2010, 09:53 PM
why would i fight the AAM bros? team up against everyone else..
Yes sir! But I think we would be the first ones there anyway :D