PDA

View Full Version : The new era of lilly town france (V2.0)

RondasX
05-25-2009, 05:28 PM
Hi fellas i'm comming in the name of Julien to invite you to the new era of lilly town,it's a honor for me to anounce this to you and thanks to julien for the friendship at personal and fanclub level, please visit (click on the image) :

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/header.jpg (http://lillytown.forumactif.net/forum.htm)

edgar93
05-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Hi fellas i'm comming in the name of Julien to invite you to the new era of lilly town,it's a honor for me to anounce this to you and thanks to julien for the friendship at personal and fanclub level, please visit (click on the image) :

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/RondasX/header.jpg (http://lillytown.forumactif.net/forum.htm)

When did they become official :blink:?

Ben
05-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Nice! Thanks RondasX (and Julien), they have a very cool new look there. We've got some changes coming ourselves, I'll post about that shortly.

RondasX
05-25-2009, 06:13 PM

LOL they always have been official fanclub, only nowdays they use the logos (similar as Alizée-latino forum)

mavsluver41
05-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Pretty sweet new look, although the some of the text is difficult to read due to the overall dark color. I like it though :).

We've got some changes coming ourselves, I'll post about that shortly.

Ooooh, building some suspense, are we :p? Can't wait to hear about it :).

rcs
05-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Hello to you RondasX. Thanks for all you've done. Nice update. And Ben you do have us hanging, hopefully not for long though. :blink:

Sir Wood
05-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Yeah, I didn't know they were "official" too. Then again, it's probably what caused the past tention/alienation in the French community.

Chommpers
05-25-2009, 06:38 PM
Looks good, would have to catch up on my French before I join though :p

You have us waiting Ben. :p

Mai
05-26-2009, 01:07 AM
Thanks RondasX...is a very good design..i´ll waiting the best.°°!!

M'alizee
05-26-2009, 10:31 AM
yeah i think its a really good info ;) but a little bit too dark :p^^

lefty12357
05-26-2009, 04:46 PM
I like the new design, but as others said, some of the text is a little hard to read. I've been a member there for a while now, but I still don't feel comfortable enough with my French to post anything...:)

Srbski-kralj
05-26-2009, 08:18 PM
yeah same, even though the site looks nice, not sure if ill join and post since i dont speak or read French it will be hard to follow, and as Lefty said post anything.

wasabi622
05-26-2009, 10:51 PM
nooooo!! i MUST learn French! why the hell did i take 4 years of spanish?!

Srbski-kralj
05-26-2009, 11:20 PM

ahaha yeah same here man, well I took 2 years. But been talking to my friend and she is majoring in French in college, when i heard that i told her about Alizee lol and she laughed at me about listening to something i dont understand ahaha. But I made her listen to couple of Lilis songs and her prespective changed :).

jung_adore_ALIZEE
05-26-2009, 11:34 PM
I like the look.............I like it a lot :D

wasabi622
05-26-2009, 11:37 PM
ahaha yeah same here man, well I took 2 years. But been talking to my friend and she is majoring in French in college, when i heard that i told her about Alizee lol and she laughed at me about listening to something i dont understand ahaha. But I made her listen to couple of Lilis songs and her prespective changed :).

hahahaa, my friends were the same. when i told them that i had signed up to take french next semester, they all said that i was stupid to take a class just cuz some chick was hot.

*sigh*

the saying "shun the nonbelievers" come to mind
:p

Roman
05-27-2009, 04:06 AM
haha that's what I said. Unfortunately it was so long ago that I don't remember any Spanish either!

hahahaa, my friends were the same. when i told them that i had signed up to take french next semester, they all said that i was stupid to take a class just cuz some chick was hot.
*sigh*
the saying "shun the nonbelievers" come to mind
:p
Hey, if guys didn't do things just cuz some chick is hot, we'd all still be living in caves. :p
Yeah, I don't care for the darkness either and it is harder to read. Though, white on black is easier on the eyes.

Jess
05-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Hey what happened to the Britney section ??? :p (leaves before anyone strikes him with a blunt object)