PDA

View Full Version : My Fav. self made fanart.

M'alizee
05-27-2009, 01:26 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/nlu5qf.jpg

i made this month ago in my school.

Toc De Mac
05-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Forgive my asking, but is that a painting? :eek:

:wub:

woohoo
05-27-2009, 03:48 PM
Wow that is amazing :eek::eek::eek: Im in a state of awe :eek::eek::eek:

M'alizee
05-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Forgive my asking, but is that a painting? :eek:

:wub:

kinda yeah, it is plexiglas and i maked this Picture with a laser mashine.

Klokkeblomst
05-27-2009, 05:38 PM
:eek::eek::eek:
This takes the cake...
(...down to the bakkery to see the other cakes.)

This is really awesome.
I feel an urge to say 'how much?'

SimonH
05-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Tight dude... I'm about to use the knowledge from my printmaking class to create a work of art dedicated to Alizee, but your work is tight.

M'alizee
05-27-2009, 05:57 PM
This is really awesome.
I feel an urge to say 'how much?'

thanks to all^^.

sry mate, i dont want to sell this, this is the best fan art what i did in life for myself.

mavsluver41
05-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Really Nice, M :cool:! Could you describe the making of the artwork? I'm curious about the process :).

M'alizee
05-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Really Nice, M :cool:! Could you describe the making of the artwork? I'm curious about the process :).

its not really hard when you have all programms you need for it. but the problem is the machine and the programm for the machine. the laser-machine alone cost more than 15.000 euro. (a good one, with lasering and cuting and multifunction.) and the programm about 2000-3000 euro. thats the only one problem for it. but its quite easy and every one can do this (when you've got the machine for it ;)).

first you need a picture, than change it a bit, right format, right size and and and, then you need plexiglas and now the machine. you give the plexiglas inside in the machine and (becareful!) you must give it on the right place, or your pic will be destroyed. you start the programm and give your pic with the right size on it, (the programm must be installed with the machine and it is also the start and stop button for it)you must change some setups, et voila, start it. but you must look the whole process on the programm and on the machine, because sometimes (not sometimes, mostly) there will be go something wrong. burning or cuting the whole pic.

and finish, the only hard thing are those programms to use it, and you must look all the time, to stop quick in case of any problems.

its easy :)

but it will be more beautiful when you got the lights for it. those LED-lights. i must buy one (12 euro, not bad). but i dont know wich colour. blue, or maybe other colours?

Srbski-kralj
05-27-2009, 07:05 PM
Nice job Michael realy beautiful work m8t. Yeah LED are nice on plexyglass, try gonig for a lighter collor instead of a dark one, if you go with a lighter shader it pops the picture out alot. And darker shader just overpowers the picture.

mavsluver41
05-27-2009, 07:12 PM
its easy :)

Doesn't sound like it :p! Anyway, nice job :).

wasabi622
05-27-2009, 11:41 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/nlu5qf.jpg

i made this month ago in my school.

my first thought was it was on a tshirt.
amazing job though!! that's really impressive.

now if only we could get that on a t-shirt...

M'alizee
05-28-2009, 05:15 PM
my first thought was it was on a tshirt.
amazing job though!! that's really impressive.

now if only we could get that on a t-shirt...

yeah it was not on an t-shirt ;), i tooked some black thing, so you can look better on it ;)

Karlalizee
05-28-2009, 09:31 PM
this is amazing. i am very impressed m'alizee. kisses to you xxxooo :wub: