PDA

View Full Version : L'objet de ce forum / El objetivo de este foro

Ben
05-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Français: Le but du forum «apprendre l’anglais» est d'animer la communication avec nos amis internationaux. Chaque membre est encouragé à poster des messages dans sa langue maternelle, et soit expliquer ces messages en anglais lui-même, soit contacter un membre de notre équipe de traduction qui s’en occupera. Cette équipe de traduction est également disponible pour traduire les réponses. Les sujets pourraient traiter des cours et conseils de langues, des trucs intéressants à propos de là où vous venez, de vos idées d’Alizée, ou bien des discussions hors sujet. J’espère que tout le monde s’amusera bien, et que chacun apprendra quelque chose en participant! :)

Español: El punto del foro “Aprende el Inglés” es alentar la comunicación con nuestros amigos internacionales! Todos los miembros están alentados a postear en sus propios idiomas nativos, y despues tanto explicar el mensaje en Inglés por ellos mismos, o que alguién de nuestro staff de traductores cuide del asunto. También vamos a traducir las respuestas. Los temas pueden ir desde tips del idioma hasta lecciones, de cosas interesantes acerca de dónde eres, pensamientos acerca de Alizée, o off-topic. Espero que todos se diviertan, y talvez hasta aprender algo en el camino! :)

English: The purpose of the "apprendre l'anglais" forum is to encourage communication with our international friends! Members should post in their own native language, and then either explain the message in English themselves, or have our team of staff translators take care of it. We'll also translate replies back. Subjects can range from language tips or lessons, to interesting things about where you're from, thoughts on Alizée, or off-topic. This is also the place for any language-related questions that don't fall into our other sections. Hope everyone has fun, and maybe even learns something along the way! :)

Srbski-kralj
05-28-2009, 12:42 AM
Are we gona do that on this thread or all thorought the forum?

Ben
05-28-2009, 01:06 AM
In this section, "Apprendre l'anglais".

Deepwaters
06-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Ben, I would like you to clarify something, if you wouldn't mind. You ask that we translate each message (ourselves or with help), but into what languages, other than English? I can only manage this in French myself, and that not perfectly.

Ben, je te demande clarifier quelque chose, si te plais. Tu demande que nous traduire chaque message (nous-mêmes ou avec l'aide), mais en lesquelles langues, excepte l'anglais ? Je peux ce faire soulement en français moi-meme, et pas parfaitement.

Ben
06-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Hey Deep. No one has to translate anything if they don't feel comfortable with it, that's what the staff team I'm currently putting together will be for. Which language will depend on the thread. Some will be French, some Spanish, etc (if the section is successful, I may split it up). Though the common denominator among all topics will be English. The goal is to get more international members posting, but this is still Alizée America after all. :)

Jess
06-21-2009, 12:34 PM
I think it's a great idea Ben !! To have interaction with our fellow International Alizée fans... ;)

For the last couple of years I've been absorbing some of the richness of the french culture and other countries. They are so much more open minded and allow their life & soul to live to their full extent. There's so many things I could say about the french, but I'll sum it all up with these few words from Michel de Montaigne:

Les plus belles âmes sont celles qui ont plus de variété et de souplesse ~ The most beautiful souls are those which have the most diversity and flexibility .

lilly
06-21-2009, 12:55 PM
हाय सब, मैं भी अपने मूल लिपि में लिखने के लिए एक सॉफ्टवेयर खोजने के लिए है, इसलिए मैं गूगल इस्तेमाल आलसी था!
इसके अलावा यह मेरी मातृभाषा नहीं है, यह सिर्फ एक पाँच भाषाओं की मैं बात कर सकता हूँ और लिखना है.

Hi everyone, I was too lazy to find a software to write in my native script, so I used GOOGLE!!!
Also this isn't my mother tongue,it's just one of five languages I can speak and write.:p

Vista
06-21-2009, 01:02 PM
من فقط می خواستم بگویم که من از طرفداران الیزه ژاکوتی به زبان فارسی.

Jess
06-22-2009, 12:26 AM
Thanks Lilly for sharing some of your own language with us... as interesting as your language looks it also looks very difficult. ;)

I think French, Italian & Portuguese are easier for me because I'm also fluent in Spanish and they share a lot of similarities. :)

lilly
06-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Thanks Lilly for sharing some of your own language with us... as interesting as your language looks it also looks very difficult. ;)

I think French, Italian & Portuguese are easier for me because I'm also fluent in Spanish and they share a lot of similarities. :)

Thanks! One of the reasons French was easy for me because the languages I know, and most of the romantic languages, share almost identical grammar. Even some of the words are very similar. I researched about it a bit and guess what?! The Romantic languages(mainly French,Spanish,Italian,etc) and Sanskrit(the origin language of most languages here) have the same common ancient language called Scythia. Weird huh!? :blink:
Also that would explain why Americans and others may find French a bit difficult to understand as some of the grammar concepts are new to them.

rehochipe
06-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks! One of the reasons French was easy for me because the languages I know, and most of the romantic languages, share almost identical grammar. Even some of the words are very similar. I researched about it a bit and guess what?! The Romantic languages(mainly French,Spanish,Italian,etc) and Sanskrit(the origin language of most languages here) have the same common ancient language called Scythia. Weird huh!? :blink:
Also that would explain why Americans and others may find French a bit difficult to understand as some of the grammar concepts are new to them.

wooow, hey lilly that's so interesting!, I speak english spanish and french, but I'm thinking in learning some sanskrit LOL!, I hope that you tell us about you and your nation, I'll really love it!

greets

Jess
07-08-2009, 12:28 AM

Interesting: The corpus of Sanskrit literature encompasses a rich tradition of poetry and drama as well as scientific, technical, philosophical and Hindu religious texts.
Thanks for sharing Lilly !! This particular thread is mainly for explaining what this section is all about. But feel free to make a thread to share some of you poems, philosophy, etc...

Deepwaters
07-29-2009, 01:29 AM
I researched about it a bit and guess what?! The Romantic languages(mainly French,Spanish,Italian,etc) and Sanskrit(the origin language of most languages here) have the same common ancient language called Scythia. Weird huh!? :blink:

Actually, I'm afraid that's not quite true. The common language of the Romance languages and Sanskrit is called "proto-Indo-European." It's a reconstructed language; nobody actually speaks it today. It's believed by linguists that Sanskrit is closer to PIE than any modern tongue.

However, this Indo-European root is shared not only by the Romance languages but also by the Germanic, Slavic, Celtic, and Greek languages, and at that I am probably forgetting a few. So that's not something distinguishing French from English. It's something they have in common.

You're right about the grammer being odd, though. I'm still learning about that and making mistakes.

Rev
07-30-2009, 02:26 AM
Actually, I'm afraid that's not quite true. The common language of the Romance languages and Sanskrit is called "proto-Indo-European." It's a reconstructed language; nobody actually speaks it today. It's believed by linguists that Sanskrit is closer to PIE than any modern tongue.

However, this Indo-European root is shared not only by the Romance languages but also by the Germanic, Slavic, Celtic, and Greek languages, and at that I am probably forgetting a few. So that's not something distinguishing French from English. It's something they have in common.

You're right about the grammer being odd, though. I'm still learning about that and making mistakes.

Of the modern languages, I belive that Lithuanian is considered to be the closest to Indo-European.

Merci Alizée
06-07-2010, 12:32 PM
हाय सब, मैं भी अपने मूल लिपि में लिखने के लिए एक सॉफ्टवेयर खोजने के लिए है, इसलिए मैं गूगल इस्तेमाल आलसी था!
इसके अलावा यह मेरी मातृभाषा नहीं है, यह सिर्फ एक पाँच भाषाओं की मैं बात कर सकता हूँ और लिखना है.

Hi everyone, I was too lazy to find a software to write in my native script, so I used GOOGLE!!!
Also this isn't my mother tongue,it's just one of five languages I can speak and write.:p

मैं लिली के पोस्ट को सुधारना चाहूँगा | (I would like to correct Lilly's post)

हाय सब, मैं अपने मूल लिपि में लिखने के लिए एक सॉफ्टवेयर खोजने मे आलसी था, इसलिए मैने गूगल का इस्तेमाल किया | (Hi everyone, I was too lazy to find a software to write in my native script, so I used GOOGLE!!!)

इसके अलावा यह मेरी मातृभाषा नहीं है, यह उन पाँच भाषाओं मे से एक है, जो मैं बोल और लिख सकता हूँ | (Also this isn't my mother tongue,it's just one of five languages I can speak and write.)

गूगल हिन्दी मे अनुवाद करने के लिए एक खराब माध्यम है | (Google is a bad medium for translating in Hindi.)

मुझे आश्चर्य होता है कि मैने यहाँ अभी तक कुछ क्यों नही लिखा | (I wonder why I haven't written anything here yet.)

मैं यहाँ पर उन कुछ सदस्यों मे से एक हूँ , जिनकी मातृभाषा हिन्दी है |(I'm one of the few members here whose mother tongue is Hindi.)

मैंने हिन्दी के अलावा संस्कृत की भी पढ़ाई की है | (I have studied Sanskrit too besides Hindi)

भारत में १८ अधिकारिक भाषाएँ हैं | यहाँ ४०० से भी अधिक भाषाएँ बोली जाती हैं | यह भारत की भाषाई विविधता को दर्शाता है | (India has 18 official languages. More than 400 languages are spoken here. This shows the linguistic diversity of India.

मैं उनमे से कुछ भाषाएँ जानता हूँ | मुझे उनके बारे मे आप लोगों को बताने मे खुशी होगी | (I know some of those languages. I would be happy to tell you about those.

user472884
06-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Proof that I'll never, ever be able to learn a language that doesn't use the Roman alphabet.

Merci Alizée
06-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Proof that I'll never, ever be able to learn a language that doesn't use the Roman alphabet.

आप हिन्दी और अन्य भारतीय भाषाएँ आसानी से सीख सकते हैं |

You can easily learn Hindi and other Indian languages. :)

Bigdan
06-08-2010, 02:32 PM
I think it's a great idea Ben !! To have interaction with our fellow International Alizée fans... ;)

For the last couple of years I've been absorbing some of the richness of the french culture and other countries. They are so much more open minded and allow their life & soul to live to their full extent. There's so many things I could say about the french, but I'll sum it all up with these few words from Michel de Montaigne:

Les plus belles âmes sont celles qui ont plus de variété et de souplesse ~ The most beautiful souls are those which have the most diversity and flexibility .

:blink: wow... That's a not so often that i heard such a declaration of love to French people... ! Good to hear...

:blink: wow... Ce n'est pas si souvent que j'entends une telle déclaration d'amour pour les Français... C'est fait du bien à entendre ...

Piblokto
06-08-2010, 04:03 PM

Devanagari alphabet is not that complicated to learn. Unlike japanese or chinese who use ideogram, it's an alphabet. And unlike arab or hebrew it's written from left to right, which make things easier to learn for us westerners.
I've studied a little bit of sanskrit (not hindi) long time ago, and it's true that this language shares the same roots than every Indo-European languages, french and english included. For example sanskrit for the french word "serpent" (snake) is "sarpa"...

Merci Alizée
06-09-2010, 08:26 AM
दो कविताएँ जो मुझे बहुत अच्छी लगती हैं | (Two poems which I like very much).

__________________________________________________ _______________
हिमाद्रि तुंग श्रृंग से
- जयशंकर प्रसाद

हिमाद्रि तुंग श्रृंग से प्रबुद्ध शुद्ध भारती
स्वयंप्रभा समुज्जवला स्वतंत्रता पुकारती
अमर्त्य वीर पुत्र हो, दृढ़-प्रतिज्ञ सोच लो
प्रशस्त पुण्य पंथ हैं - बढ़े चलो बढ़े चलो

असंख्य कीर्ति-रश्मियाँ विकीर्ण दिव्य दाह-सी
सपूत मातृभूमि के रुको न शूर साहसी
अराति सैन्य सिंधु में, सुबाड़वाग्नि से जलो
प्रवीर हो जयी बनो - बढ़े चलो बढ़े चलो

__________________________________________________ _______________

झांसी की रानी
- सुभद्राकुमारी चौहान

सिंहासन हिल उठे राजवंशों ने भृकुटी तानी थी
बूढ़े भारत में आई फिर से नयी जवानी थी
गुमी हुई आज़ादी की कीमत सबने पहचानी थी
दूर फिरंगी को करने की सबने मन में ठानी थी

चमक उठी सन सत्तावन में, वह तलवार पुरानी थी
बुंदेले हरबोलों के मुँह हमने सुनी कहानी थी
खूब लड़ी मर्दानी वह तो झांसी वाली रानी थी

कानपूर के नाना की, मुँहबोली बहन छबीली थी
लक्ष्मीबाई नाम, पिता की वह संतान अकेली थी
नाना के सँग पढ़ती थी वह, नाना के सँग खेली थी
बरछी ढाल, कृपाण, कटारी उसकी यही सहेली थी

वीर शिवाजी की गाथायें उसकी याद ज़बानी थी

लक्ष्मी थी या दुर्गा थी, वह स्वयं वीरता की अवतार
देख मराठे पुलकित होते उसकी तलवारों के वार
नकली युद्ध व्यूह की रचना और खेलना खूब शिकार
सैन्य घेरना, दुर्ग तोड़ना ये थे उसके प्रिय खिलवाड़

महाराष्टर कुल देवी उसकी भी आराध्य भवानी थी

हुई वीरता की वैभव के साथ सगाई झांसी में
ब्याह हुआ रानी बन आयी लक्ष्मीबाई झांसी में
राजमहल में बजी बधाई खुशियाँ छायी झांसी में
सुघट बुंदेलों की विरुदावलि सी वह आयी झांसी में

चित्रा ने अर्जुन को पाया, शिव से मिली भवानी थी

उदित हुआ सौभाग्य, मुदित महलों में उजयाली छायी
किंतु कालगति चुपके चुपके काली घटा घेर लायी
तीर चलाने वाले कर में उसे चूड़ियाँ कब भायी
रानी विधवा हुई, हाय विधि को भी नहीं दया आयी

निसंतान मरे राजाजी रानी शोक समानी थी

बुझा दीप झाँसी का तब डलहौज़ी मन में हर्षाया
राज्य हड़प करने का उसने यह अच्छा अवसर पाया
फ़ौरन फौजें भेज दुर्ग पर अपना झंडा फहराया
लावारिस का वारिस बनकर ब्रिटिश राज्य झांसी आया

अश्रुपूर्ण रानी ने देखा झांसी हुई बिरानी थी

अनुनय विनय नहीं सुनती है, विकट फिरंगी की माया
व्यापारी बन दया चाहता था जब यह भारत आया
डलहौज़ी ने पैर पसारे, अब तो पलट गई काया
राजाओं नव्वाबों को भी उसने पैरों ठुकराया

रानी दासी बनी, बनी यह दासी अब महरानी थी

छिनी राजधानी दिल्ली की, लखनऊ छीना बातों बात
कैद पेशवा था बिठुर में, हुआ नागपुर का भी घात
उदैपुर, तंजौर, सतारा, कर्नाटक की कौन बिसात?
जबकि सिंध, पंजाब ब्रह्म पर अभी हुआ था वज्र-निपात

बंगाले, मद्रास आदि की भी तो वही कहानी थी
बुंदेले हरबोलों के मुँह हमने सुनी कहानी थी,

रानी रोयीं रनवासों में, बेगम ग़म से थीं बेज़ार
उनके गहने कपड़े बिकते थे कलकत्ते के बाज़ार
सरे आम नीलाम छापते थे अंग्रेज़ों के अखबार
नागपूर के ज़ेवर ले लो लखनऊ के लो नौलख हार

यों परदे की इज़्ज़त परदेशी के हाथ बिकानी थी

कुटियों में भी विषम वेदना, महलों में आहत अपमान
वीर सैनिकों के मन में था अपने पुरखों का अभिमान
नाना धुंधूपंत पेशवा जुटा रहा था सब सामान
बहिन छबीली ने रण चण्डी का कर दिया प्रकट आहवान

हुआ यज्ञ प्रारम्भ उन्हें तो सोई ज्योति जगानी थी

महलों ने दी आग, झोंपड़ी ने ज्वाला सुलगाई थी
यह स्वतंत्रता की चिन्गारी अंतरतम से आई थी
झांसी चेती, दिल्ली चेती, लखनऊ लपटें छाई थी
मेरठ, कानपूर, पटना ने भारी धूम मचाई थी

जबलपूर, कोल्हापूर में भी कुछ हलचल उकसानी थी

इस स्वतंत्रता महायज्ञ में कई वीरवर आए काम
नाना धुंधूपंत, ताँतिया, चतुर अज़ीमुल्ला सरनाम
अहमदशाह मौलवी, ठाकुर कुँवरसिंह सैनिक अभिराम
भारत के इतिहास गगन में अमर रहेंगे जिनके नाम

लेकिन आज जुर्म कहलाती उनकी जो कुरबानी थी

इनकी गाथा छोड़, चले हम झाँसी के मैदानों में
जहाँ खड़ी है लक्ष्मीबाई मर्द बनी मर्दानों में
लेफ्टिनेंट वाकर आ पहुँचा, आगे बड़ा जवानों में
रानी ने तलवार खींच ली, हुया द्वन्द्ध असमानों में

ज़ख्मी होकर वाकर भागा, उसे अजब हैरानी थी

रानी बढ़ी कालपी आयी, कर सौ मील निरंतर पार
घोड़ा थक कर गिरा भूमि पर गया स्वर्ग तत्काल सिधार
यमुना तट पर अंग्रेज़ों ने फिर खायी रानी से हार
विजयी रानी आगे चल दी, किया ग्वालियर पर अधिकार

अंग्रेज़ों के मित्र सिंधिया ने छोड़ी राजधानी थी

विजय मिली पर अंग्रेज़ों की, फिर सेना घिर आई थी
अबके जनरल स्मिथ सम्मुख था, उसने मुहँ की खाई थी
काना और मंदरा सखियाँ रानी के संग आई थी
युद्ध श्रेत्र में उन दोनों ने भारी मार मचाई थी

पर पीछे ह्यूरोज़ आ गया, हाय घिरी अब रानी थी

तो भी रानी मार काट कर चलती बनी सैन्य के पार
किन्तु सामने नाला आया, था वह संकट विषम अपार
घोड़ा अड़ा नया घोड़ा था, इतने में आ गये सवार
रानी एक शत्रु बहुतेरे, होने लगे वार पर वार

घायल होकर गिरी सिंहनी उसे वीरगति पानी थी

रानी गयी सिधार चिता अब उसकी दिव्य सवारी थी
मिला तेज से तेज, तेज की वह सच्ची अधिकारी थी
अभी उम्र कुल तेइस की थी, मनुष नहीं अवतारी थी
हमको जीवित करने आयी, बन स्वतंत्रता नारी थी

दिखा गई पथ, सिखा गई हमको जो सीख सिखानी थी

जाओ रानी याद रखेंगे हम कृतज्ञ भारतवासी
यह तेरा बलिदान जगायेगा स्वतंत्रता अविनाशी
होये चुप इतिहास, लगे सच्चाई को चाहे फाँसी
हो मदमाती विजय, मिटा दे गोलों से चाहे झांसी

तेरा स्मारक तू ही होगी, तू खुद अमिट निशानी थी

VVVACCPLPNLY
06-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Maybe you could post a translation, ma?:)