PDA

View Full Version : After tomorrow, Is alizee coming back in pop?

alizeebrother
09-29-2006, 09:50 AM
Today is september, 29th . by the way, alizee is supposed to comeback November. really? can we watch alizee in tv after tomorrow, september ?

Moe
09-29-2006, 10:10 AM
...i thought October comes after September ...or you just skipped that...

I hope it comes true...and we see her after tomorrow

Twitch
09-29-2006, 10:15 AM
I hope so too since everything is "supposed" to be finished for the new single, the photoshoot and all that. But it was also "supposed" to be by September that it was released, all rumours with nothing official. But this secrecy is nothing new same thing happened with the other albums.

RMJ
09-29-2006, 10:49 AM
by the way, alizee is supposed to comeback November.

According to what source ?

I have not heard it from one single source. Only some rumors says that she might release her first single this fall. Nothing is confirmed.

Matrix
09-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Alizee doesn't confirm anything... "she might be disappointed"

You know how Alizee feels about the future. She doesn't like to speculate on the future even if it's one day in advance, lol :)

newalizeefan
09-29-2006, 01:50 PM
even if it the single in september was a rumor.. i was still looking forward to it =(
hopefully its sometime in oct/nov/december.

brad
09-29-2006, 01:55 PM
i think her website will come online at least a few months before anything is going to be released. but that is just me ..

nurvonic
09-29-2006, 03:04 PM
agreed. it makes perfect sense to open up the official website before any new official news about alizee becomes official:)

HibyPrime
09-29-2006, 03:07 PM
My baby brother/sister (not known yet) is due late dec, early january. LP is set to release their next CD early next year, and alizee is too.

I would probably need to be kicked square in the head to get me to think straight if it all happens on the same day. There may even be a defibrilator involved, we will see.

RMJ
09-29-2006, 03:51 PM
i think her website will come online at least a few months before anything is going to be released. but that is just me ..

Impossible to tell. In music business the website can be release before, after or at the same time with single... or never...

But there is chances that in Alizée's case it would be before the single due to large fan base on the internet. But we'll see.

aditya8617
09-29-2006, 08:42 PM
till about 2003 Alizee was popular only in Europe now her popularity over the globe has increased quite a bit. In countries like US and say Mexico we don't get European channels so we can barely know about Alizee's happenings that way. Our best source is the internet and so I think they would have to release the website before her album, that way I think they can do better promotion and business.

rcs
09-29-2006, 10:35 PM

I'd skip a heart beat or two if her official website reopened. :eek:

rwd716
09-30-2006, 02:24 AM
That would be so f'ing exciting!

newalizeefan
09-30-2006, 03:42 AM
man... i wanna see her official website...i found out about her kinda late though (mid-july) and it was down during that time.
just to be curious though exactly how much better was the moi-alizee.com website? what did it have that a lot of alizee website didnt have?
and yes... i cant wait for that website to come back so i can check it out.

rwd716
10-01-2006, 03:50 AM
I really don't care what it has on it cause this site is the bomb, lol.

It's just that as soon as it comes up, she's officially on her way to us :D

I <3 Zombies
10-01-2006, 05:15 AM
Time is completly irrelevant... The fact that it might happen someday is good enough for me. Don't want to be disappointed =D