PDA

View Full Version : Totalizee.com.mx "the new!"

rehochipe
06-08-2009, 03:45 PM
HEY AMIGO!

Hi everybody! how are you?,

Well, taking the oportunity that Ben give to the foreigners users, I just want to say hello.

Well, I'm Rehochipe, I'm 21 years old, and I'm a sutdent, Actually I study psychology, althougth I have studied chemistry and architecture before, I try to speak English XD, Français and Deutsch, I love languages!

The origin of my nick is because my favorite american rock band "Red Hot Chili Peppers", taking the both first letters of his name, REd HOt CHIli PEpers

I need to say thank's to alizee america, cause on this site, I have met with greats friends, edgar93, Roman, snatcher (ben), RMJ, lowbeam, rcs, Amigo, sir wood, and more, I had the oportunity to stay whit some of them in some concerts like in Mexico City, Monterrey, and in the cancelled autograph sign session,

I decided to open this thread, cause I'm interested in open a window for all of you guys to mexico, my country and my culture, and of course the lilly's situation in my country, I remember when I join to this forum and I created a thread, saying that alizee will come to mexico and someone of you close my thread ¬¬, lol, that was very funy XD, I was out of mi mind in these time, but I'm a sane person now and I think I can help this forum like I have done always.

So remember, if you have curiosity about the mexican culture, or if you want to learn spanish, or if you want to talk with someone, or if you want to say something, this is the place

Greets, Reho (I don't knok why all the people called me reho, ¬¬, don't rehochipe lol)

P.D. I have decided to write my first post in english, the other ones could be in spanish or français or deutsch, XD, ..........................

mavsluver41
06-08-2009, 04:18 PM
The origin of my nick is because my favorite american rock band "Red Hot Chili Peppers", taking the both first letters of his name, REd HOt CHIli PEpers

Ooohh! Es tan obvio, pero nunca se he dado cuenta de esto :p! Voy a usar esta oportunidad para practicar mi español un poco :cool:.

rehochipe
06-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Ooohh! Es tan obvio, pero nunca se he dado cuenta de esto :p! Voy a usar esta oportunidad para practicar mi español un poco :cool:.

lol, o jajaja, (como nos reimos usualmente en los foros de habla española). pense que aun no se daban cuenta sobre el origen de mi nick XD

claro, puedo ayudarte a practicar tu español, ;), pues para eso estamos los amigos? XD

__________________________________________________ _________________

lol, or jajaja, (like usually we laught in spanish forums), I thought you didn't know about my nick XD

sure, I can help you to practice your spanish, that's because i'm here XD

edgar93
06-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Welcome again Reho :cool:!

I can´t tell how happy it makes me to know we have Mexican fans like you in AAm.

I just found out that you got us the autograph that is on the very front page of AAm :p!

Hope to hear more from ya, post some of your experiences at the Aguascalientes showcase!

----------------------------------------------------

No puedo decir que tan feliz me hace saber que tenemos fans Mexicanos como tu en AAm.

Acabo de descubrir que fuiste tu quien nos consiguió el autografo que esta en la pagina principal de AAm :p!

Espero escuchar mas de ti, postea algunas de tus experiencias en el showcase de Aguascalientes!

Ben
06-09-2009, 04:13 AM
Welcome to the new section, Rehochipe! I'm sure your contributions will be much appreciated! :)

TheBarrett
06-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Welcome aboard the board (again) ;)

Roman
06-14-2009, 07:48 AM
HEY AMIGO!

...Alors, deux langues suffisent pour moi. Mais, parce que je sais assez bien l'anglais, j'essayerai français. Une remarque : j'aime bien ta blague à ton titre ... RE ou bien CHIPE. :)

Then again, this is the learning English section. I guess I should post in the other forum. I have an idea that I guess I'll post there since, from my perspective and my posts, it will focus on learning French, but it could also apply to any sets of languages. http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4824

rehochipe
06-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Alors, deux langues suffisent pour moi. Mais, parce que je sais assez bien l'anglais, j'essayerai français. Une remarque : j'aime bien ta blague à ton titre ... RE ou bien CHIPE. :)

Then again, this is the learning English section. I guess I should post in the other forum. I have an idea that I guess I'll post there since, from my perspective and my posts, it will focus on learning French, but it could also apply to any sets of languages. http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4824

hola roman!

j'ai parlé avec ben et il m'a dit que je peux parler de quelque chose, il m'a dit que "apprendre l'anglais" c'est pour les amis étrangers parlent d'ils et de ça culture, mais, je'n sais pas si le forum est pour "apprendre l'anglais" aussi XD

anyway, if someone have something to say here, in englis or spanish or french XD, I invite to all of you to say HOLA!!!!!!

ADIOS AMIGOS! :cool:

rehochipe
06-19-2009, 03:04 PM
Bueno, pues ahora que se han llevado las traducciones a otro tema, me he quedado sin ideas de conversacion XD, alguno de ustedes tiene alguna idea? LOL!
----------------------------------------

Well, now that the translations have been taken to another thread, I ran out of ideas for a conversation XD, anybody has any ide? LOL

edgar93
06-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Bueno, pues ahora que se han llevado las traducciones a otro tema, me he quedado sin ideas de conversacion XD, alguno de ustedes tiene alguna idea? LOL!

Cuentanos de cuando te encontraste con Ben, Roman, etc!

rehochipe
06-19-2009, 05:05 PM
nooo, tengo una mejor idea XD

Losing my time in youtube, I found this video, I don't know how explain it, is an example of how our cultures have been mixed, Is very strange to hear "beat it"

what do you think?, what's your opinion about that, ?,

well this is the video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/faArbI4Fkj4&hl=es&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/faArbI4Fkj4&hl=es&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is an example of how the mexican folklore can be mixed with the pop culture don't you think?

MDR!

edgar93
06-19-2009, 05:12 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/faArbI4Fkj4&hl=es&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/faArbI4Fkj4&hl=es&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is an example of how the mexican folklore can be mixed with the pop culture don't you think?

MDR!

LMAO that's sick :p

Aren't we Mexicans brilliant :p?

Jess
06-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Wow... Ha ha ha !! Oigan pero no echen a perder su musica cultural !! (Don't ruin your culture music !!) :eek:

rehochipe
06-19-2009, 06:00 PM
lol,

we aren't ruining our music LOL!, we are learning another rates and chords XD

here's another one!

watch these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!, english influence XD

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPz-LXXVvEg&hl=es&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPz-LXXVvEg&hl=es&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/igUP5i_sKL0&hl=es&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/igUP5i_sKL0&hl=es&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

edgar93
06-19-2009, 10:31 PM
^LOL that guy is screwing us up :p!

This is a funny one :p:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9J5yX6hb1XE&hl=es&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9J5yX6hb1XE&hl=es&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TheBarrett
06-19-2009, 10:43 PM
I don't like a lot of Mariachi, but these aren't bad. In fact they're pretty catchy and good! :)

Roman
06-30-2009, 01:23 AM
I played the Mariachi "Beat It" in class last week. I certainly had fun.
I like the We will Rock You too. Kills me when the accordion comes in.

Jenny_HRO87
06-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Well, I'm Rehochipe, I'm 21 years old, and I'm a sutdent, Actually I study psychology, althougth I have studied chemistry and architecture before, I try to speak English XD, Français and Deutsch, I love languages!.

oh du sprichst Deutsch? Na dann schreib ich diesen Beitrag vielleicht einfach in meiner Muttersprache :) Was mich interessieren würde, ist deutsch eigentlich als Fremdsprache wirklich sehr schwer zu erlernen? Ich habe eine Freundin, die findet, dass chinesisch viel einfacher zu lernen ist als deutsch und irgendwie kann ich mir das gar nicht vorstellen...

Die Videos gefallen mir übrigens gut, besonders "Beat it" oder "Satisfaction"... ich würde es zwar nicht jeden Tag hören, aber ich stelle mir das schon irgendwie witzig vor - mit Freunden in eine Kneipe oder Bar und dann spielt da eine Mariachi-Band so wie im 1. Video...

Sorry guys... I couldn't restrain myself to write in german... :o

M'alizee
06-30-2009, 03:41 PM
just a translate because i am now bored xD

Oh you are speaking german? ok i want to write something in my mothers tongue. i want to know, is german for a non german speaker hard to learn? i have a friend, she thinks, that chinese is much easier to learn then german, but i can't imagine that...

I like the videos very much, i like the "Beat it" oder "Satisfaction"... i don't want to hear it every day, but i can imagine that would be fun - with friends sitting in a bar and then it plays Mariachi-Band like the first video...

haha i am finish xD i think it is good^^

sry jenny :D

rehochipe
07-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Dear friends of alizee america

I come here just to say

Alizee Mexico closes the dors

From today Alimex closes the forum because of situations other people's to Alizée

Alimex closes located like the best spanish forum, one of the most visited places in the alizee world,

everything Alimex had was by own effort, fighting day to day looking for the best for alizee and his fans, without depending practically on anybody

Comming soon will be a new forum project commanded by one of the oldest alizee fans, and practically all the alimex team,

Since this moment I invite you :)

I hope you were enjoy the forum all the time alimex was online, I enjoyed everithing

I have nothing more to say

Greets

Roman
07-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Well, thanks for the information.

I come here just to say

From today Alimex closes the forum because of situations other people's to Alizée

Alimex closes located like the best spanish forum, one of the most visited places in the alizee world,

everything Alimex had was by own effort, fighting day to day looking for the best for alizee and his fans, without depending practically on anybody

Comming soon will be a new forum project commanded by one of the oldest alizee fans, and practically all the alimex team,

I hope you were enjoy the forum all the time alimex was online, I enjoyed everithing

Greets

edgar93
07-13-2009, 01:16 AM
Oh crap, this are indeed bad news. I didn't post that much on Alizee-Mexico, but it was a very nice site. It had so many users too :blink:.

Jess
07-13-2009, 02:47 AM

I come here just to say

Greets

Sorry to hear about this Rehochipe, but glad that the members are still around making new projects !! ;)

Fyrel
07-13-2009, 04:32 AM
Bad news....why is it closing down exactly? "From today Alimex closes the forum because of situations other people's to Alizée" I don't understand what that means.

edgar93
07-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Bad news....why is it closing down exactly? "From today Alimex closes the forum because of situations other people's to Alizée" I don't understand what that means.

Reho meant that some people is not being cool in the Alizee scene. It's probably due to problems within the staff/members of Alizee-Mexico, but I would like to hear more from Reho, he's the only one that can bring right info since he was staff at Amx.

I still remember the words from this guy:
"Alizee Mexico will close its doors when there's only 1 member left in the forums that appreciates Alizee..."

rehochipe
07-13-2009, 03:26 PM
I mean, the cause is not alizee, like justalizee or anothers fanclubs,

Jess
07-14-2009, 12:11 AM
A small question for you Rehochipe: Wasn't Alizée Mexico the first official site in Mexico ?? :confused:

rehochipe
07-14-2009, 01:57 AM
A small question for you Rehochipe: Wasn't Alizée Mexico the first official site in Mexico ?? :confused:

yeah you're right, was the first, and the only for so much time,

we start with universal, an finish with sony because of some stuff that I'll tell to all of you later XD

the E! true alimex history,

coming soooooooon

the E! true alimex history .................. only in alizeeamerica

edgar93
07-14-2009, 02:46 AM
Ok, so Alizee-Mexico is back again, only for a few days I guess. The reason being, Zeus wants to hear some suggestions and opinions about this little issue.

As it is known by many of you, I took the decision of closing the forum for many reasons, most of them personal, none of them is due to lack of interest to support Alizée, or due to the hosting costs, the reasons are many.

And something I just noticed :D:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/alizeeamerica.com

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/alizee-mexico.com.mx

pretty interesting!

jung_adore_ALIZEE
07-18-2009, 12:54 AM
I believe I have stated the problem last time it went down, but no need to worry it won't be long ;)

edgar93
07-19-2009, 12:32 AM
^Yep, that may be the problem J.U.N.G.

Anywho, according to the letter posted on the site, Alizée Mexico will be coming back shortly, and it WON'T close. There are going to be some major changes in the staff, that's all I know.

jung_adore_ALIZEE
07-19-2009, 01:31 AM
of course they will be changes for the better mister Edguy ;)

Fyrel
07-19-2009, 05:29 AM
^Yep, that may be the problem J.U.N.G.

Anywho, according to the letter posted on the site, Alizée Mexico will be coming back shortly, and it WON'T close. There are going to be some major changes in the staff, that's all I know.

Good to hear....

edgar93
07-25-2009, 06:44 PM
So it looks like Alizée-Mexico is being managed by an unknown person, or at least, unknown to Amx's staff. The guy that posted the message at Amx is its legal owner. I don't even know if he is a fan, but never heard of him :blink:.

*edit* LMAO :p
BTW...

www.totalizee.com.mx

CFHollister
07-25-2009, 06:48 PM
So it looks like Alizée-Mexico is being managed by an unknown person, or at least, unknown to Amx's staff. The guy that posted the message at Amx is its legal owner. I don't even know if he is a fan, but never heard of him :blink:.

BTW...

www.totalizee.com.mx

Strange :blink:

jung_adore_ALIZEE
07-26-2009, 11:31 AM

BTW...

www.totalizee.com.mx
quite interesting ain't it http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/vol_1/7a.gif

rehochipe
07-26-2009, 06:56 PM

BTW...

www.totalizee.com.mx

cool! :cool:

thanks eddy XD for posting it

well, I'll give you more information about "THE NEW" coming sooooon XD

www.totalizee.com.mx

jung_adore_ALIZEE
07-26-2009, 11:13 PM
so with this new site how many Mexican/Latino sites are there now???

edgar93
07-26-2009, 11:32 PM
so with this new site how many Mexican/Latino sites are there now???

If I my counting skills are still good, this is the 4th Mexican/Latino forum (including Amx, which is not going anywhere).

But if you include AF's great spanish section, then this is the 5th.

jung_adore_ALIZEE
07-27-2009, 07:10 AM
I thought so

kinda interesting that one has so many sites even among the same language :rolleyes:guess this one is because someone is a little upset his baby was taken away ;)

and yes AMx is not going anywhere

Roman
07-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Not so weird if you consider that Sony bought Alizée Mexico. Or did they already give it back?

edgar93
07-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Not so weird if you consider that Sony bought Alizée Mexico. Or did they already give it back?

Did Sony ever buy Alizée Mexico? I don't think they did. In any case, it wasn't sony who bought Amx :p.

Wasn't it Zeus? ;)

RondasX
07-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Relax you will know the truth soon let's put that the Alizéen's heart is comming Back to their first home, AM is not going to die ;)

rehochipe
08-25-2009, 03:14 PM
Hello everybody, well, I just come here to invite to all of you to the new alizee's forum,

Almost all the family of the old forum have moved to www.totalizee.com.mx , because of circunstances that I can not explain to you in this moment, but I hope in a short time can tell to all of you what is happening

Anyway, I hope you visit the new forum, I know you will have a good experience on it

greets!

jung_adore_ALIZEE
08-25-2009, 08:55 PM
because of circunstances that I can not explain to you in this moment, but I hope in a short time can tell to all of you what is happening

it is a simple matter, sometimes one must upgrade

Criss_pl
08-26-2009, 04:49 PM
Not important why. New forum is great, I found lot of interesting things there, altough I speak spanish just a little. Great work, continue with it.