PDA

View Full Version : Alizée Blogging????

jaco
09-30-2006, 08:55 PM
Take a look at this website (http://lilidansledesert.blogspot.com/)... It's a blog written by someone named "Lili", which was started in May of this year. It's all in French and it pretty much only talks about music.

The picture on the profile (http://www.blogger.com/profile/25086196) is very vage, but it could be her.. She would probably use a vague picture so people wouldn't recognize her, so she could blog anonymously.

The third link in the "links section" is to Laurent Boutonnat (http://www.boutonnat.fr.st/), who of course has worked with Alizée extensively.

Of course, I'm just speculating and it's more than likely that it's someone else. Still, I found it interesting :)

Edit: one more thing I found... If you look on the profile, one of her favorite books is "Lolita (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita)" ...

Also this post (http://lilidansledesert.blogspot.com/2006/08/comment-tu-tappelles.html) is interesting:
Comment tu t'appelles?
D'accord, d'accord, beaucoup doivent déjà le savoir, on s'en fout, on est entre nous alors je me lance...
Which roughly translates as:
What is your name?
OK, OK, many people must know already, but I don't care, we're among friends so here I go...

brad
09-30-2006, 08:59 PM
hmmmmm ... one of her favorite books in the profile is 'Lolita' ...

hmmm... lol

here is a link to the google translation to english ..

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://lilidansledesert.blogspot.com/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=2&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlilidansledesert.blogspot.com/%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

HibyPrime
09-30-2006, 09:03 PM
One of her favourite movies is "Schindler's list" (the french version, obviously)

If this is Alizee, I just got a little more respect for her.

brad
09-30-2006, 09:33 PM
Ok .. in that same post about 'What is my name' .. she mentions something about Corsica .. what is she saying here??

Là où ça se corse c'est que les chers parents n'ont pas peur du tout du résultat final, surtout lorsqu'on apprend qu'ils connaissent un couple dont le pauvre enfant a eu la grande chance (grâce à ce même système d'enchère) de s'appeller Golden Palace.com (je ne sais pas comment ils écrivent cette horreur).

That post seems to be about people selling the naming of their baby on ebay? lol..

brad
09-30-2006, 09:47 PM
LOL .. ok, I have been drinking, but I am totally convinced it is her now. I am reading the translated versions, we need to get aFrenchie in here (or someone else who speaks French to translate the following post)

Mais pourquoi ce blog?
C'est vrai ça, pourquoi avoir crée ce blog? Très bonne question...

En fait, il se trouve que la plupart des personnes que je fréquente ne me connaissent pas, et c'est entièrement ma faute... les repproches fusent de plus en plus, pas forcément méchants d'ailleurs, mais je les comprends très bien et c'est pourquoi je 'm'ensablise'.

Alors dans mon sablier - futur désert - virtuel, je vais me dévoiler un peu, m'exprimer... non pas à coups de goûts en vrac (quoi que) mais essentiellement en réflexions : la manière dont je vois le Monde, ce que mes yeux voient, pourquoi c'est comme ça dans mon 1/4 de 1/4 de cervelet gauche (spéciale dédicace à 'ma petite soeur' Eloïse)... en gros : ça va être du grand n'importe quoi, je vais sûrement passer pour la femme cachée de Jean-Claude Van Damme... mais je préfère ça à passer pour la jumelle d'Eve Angeli :p

Vous êtes donc prévenu de la suite du désert Lilien en construction, vous pouvez vous installer (coussins à terre, thé, djelaba, chameaux...) ou prendre vos jambes à votre cou (avion, téléportation, pots d'échappements...).

'... marcher dans le désert, marcher dans les pierres, marcher des journées entières, marcher dans le désert'. ('La vie Théodore' - Alain Souchon)

It could be the booze talking here though .. lol

HibyPrime
09-30-2006, 09:56 PM
Well, after trying to interpret the google translation, I came up with this:

Whoever it is is purposley not telling everyone who she is, or the reason her blog is on the internet. She plans to tell everyone who she is and the reason the blog exists over time, and not all at once. I cannot make heads or tales of the last bit of the paragraph.

Heres googles butchered translation:
But why this blog? It is true that, why have creates this blog? Very good question… In fact, it is that the majority of the people that I attend do not know, and it is entirely my fault… the repproches fuse more and more, not inevitably malicious besides, but I include/understand them very well and this is why I “ensablise”. Then in my sand glass - deserted future - virtual, I will reveal myself a little, will express myself… not with blows of tastes in bulk (no matter what) but primarily in reflexions: the way in which I see the World, which my eyes see, why it is like that in my 1/4 of 1/4 of left cerebellum (special dedication with “my small sister” Eloïse)… approximately: that will be large anything, I surely will pass for the hidden woman of Jean Claude Van Damme… but I prefer that to pass for the binocular of Eve Angeli You are thus warned continuation of the Lilien desert in construction, you can settle (cushions with ground, tea, djelaba, camels…) or to take your legs with your neck (plane, teleportation, mufflers…). “… to go in the desert, to go in the stones, to go the whole days, to go in the desert”. (“The life Theodore” - Alain Souchon)

brad
09-30-2006, 09:58 PM
yeah .. that is what i was reading too .. lol

I was hoping a real translation may shed some more light :)

edit: or maybe even better .. if aFrenchie could just read through a little of the blog, he might be able to tell us right away if we are way off base here or not. and not even waste the time of translating it.

DJ_Greg
09-30-2006, 09:58 PM
I can't make heads or tails of the Google translations...and I'm sober. So I think it might be the booze talking, Brad. :)

HibyPrime
09-30-2006, 10:03 PM
I can't make heads or tails of the Google translations...and I'm sober. So I think it might be the booze talking, Brad. :)

Well read what I said about the bit is did a Google -> English translation, going with her nickname is 'Lili', one of her favourite books is Lolita, her blog is all about music, and she even mentions Alizee in the blog, it doesen't seem to unreasonable that this is an impersonator of Alizee, or is actually her.

I won't believe it is her yet, but there is atleast some evidence there.

And even if it is, who the hell cares? She isn't going to tell us anything we don't already know about her.

brad
09-30-2006, 10:05 PM
And even if it is, who the hell cares? She isn't going to tell us anything we don't already know about her.

hmm .. this is true. lol

DJ_Greg
09-30-2006, 10:06 PM
Well read what I said about the bit is did a Google -> English translation, going with her nickname is 'Lili', one of her favourite books is Lolita, her blog is all about music, and she even mentions Alizee in the blog, it doesen't seem to unreasonable that this is an impersonator of Alizee, or is actually her.

I won't believe it is her yet, but there is atleast some evidence there.

Yeah, bits and pieces make it seem like her, but that might be because we're looking for it, ya know? The Google translation is really bad, though, and what I meant was that I just can't follow what she's talking about (because of the translation).

jaco
09-30-2006, 10:07 PM
The first link in her list is to "Association Laurette Fugain". Wasn't the fundraiser where she sang with Natasha St Pier titled 'Pour Laurette' ?

Yeah I think so, see: http://www.alizee-fanpage.com/page.php?language=en&content=concerts

Spartan500
09-30-2006, 10:14 PM
I hope it's her because it's not like you know for sure she might tell us something that we don't know about her and give us sort of new incite(i cant spell it lol) on how she thinks

HibyPrime
09-30-2006, 10:24 PM
I hope it's her because it's not like you know for sure she might tell us something that we don't know about her and give us sort of new incite(i cant spell it lol) on how she thinks

It's insight, and thats a good point.

Spartan500
09-30-2006, 10:56 PM
lol yeah i just realized that as soon as i came back to the site

Brianh
09-30-2006, 11:06 PM
well I tried to do a little editing....I work on it some more

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/brianhess/new.jpg

Brianh
09-30-2006, 11:13 PM
A little better maybe

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/brianhess/new1.jpg

Image is so small it's hard to edit

HibyPrime
09-30-2006, 11:18 PM
From what I can tell so far, this person has a very large nose, I am working on increasing the image quality some. We'll see what I can muster up.

Urb4n
09-30-2006, 11:47 PM
Alizee : Found!

HibyPrime
09-30-2006, 11:49 PM
I used a recent pic of her for this. I made the distance between the eyes in both pics 4.2mm, and I then leveled them off. Use your imagination to make the pic on the left tilted the same way as the one on the right, and the lines in the face would match up almost perfectly.

If this is not Alizée, then it is either an impersonator that has a rare pic of alizee, or someone who looks like her. I am very near convinced after doing this.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4459/picture1xi5.png

Edit: the pic I used was: http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=2328

Urb4n
10-01-2006, 12:00 AM
I used a recent pic of her for this. I made the distance between the eyes in both pics 4.2mm, and I then leveled them off. Use your imagination to make the pic on the left tilted the same way as the one on the right, and the lines in the face would match up almost perfectly.

If this is not Alizée, then it is either an impersonator that has a rare pic of alizee, or someone who looks like her. I am very near convinced after doing this.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4459/picture1xi5.png

Edit: the pic I used was: http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=2328

Alizee, you tried so hard to avoid the scrutiny of your fans, but we know its you.

HibyPrime
10-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Erm, I forgot to mention that just because the facial proportions are the same does not mean that the person looks the same.. It just means that there are similarities.

Brianh
10-01-2006, 12:06 AM
geez now I almost feel bad for post that pic :confused:

HibyPrime
10-01-2006, 12:11 AM
geez now I almost feel bad for post that pic :confused:

I'm sure twitch could do it better...

Something along the lines of vectoring it and tilting the picture so it is aligned with another photo to compare it to.

I know how to do it, I just don't have the patience nor the skill.

brad
10-01-2006, 12:59 AM
now that i am a little more sober, I highly doubt this is her. lol

i dont see the point in making a 'mystery' blog .. that no one will ever know about. how did you find this jacoplane?

Spartan500
10-01-2006, 01:04 AM
lol maybe jacoplane is alizee lol

NANAKI
10-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by GooglesCrappyTranslator
But why this blog? It is true that, why have creates this blog? Very good question… In fact, it is that the majority of the people that I attend do not know, and it is entirely my fault… the repproches fuse more and more, not inevitably malicious besides, but I include/understand them very well and this is why I “ensablise”. Then in my sand glass - deserted future - virtual, I will reveal myself a little, will express myself… not with blows of tastes in bulk (no matter what) but primarily in reflexions: the way in which I see the World, which my eyes see, why it is like that in my 1/4 of 1/4 of left cerebellum (special dedication with “my small sister” Eloïse)… approximately: that will be large anything, I surely will pass for the hidden woman of Jean Claude Van Damme… but I prefer that to pass for the binocular of Eve Angeli You are thus warned continuation of the Lilien desert in construction, you can settle (cushions with ground, tea, djelaba, camels…) or to take your legs with your neck (plane, teleportation, mufflers…). “… to go in the desert, to go in the stones, to go the whole days, to go in the desert”. (“The life Theodore” - Alain Souchon

Well it says something about a little sister and Alizée doesn't have one so I don't think it is her :( :( :( :(

Urb4n
10-01-2006, 01:34 AM

i dont see the point in making a 'mystery' blog .. that no one will ever know about. how did you find this jacoplane?

Alizee does have personal friends. More or less, its for her close friends and family.

jaco
10-01-2006, 02:18 AM

Yeah, I'm actually pretty sure that it isn't her, since she refers to Alizee (http://search.blogger.com/?as_q=Aliz%C3%A9e&ie=UTF-8&ui=blg&bl_url=lilidansledesert.blogspot.com&x=296&y=12), and I don't think she talks about herself in the third person.

brad
10-02-2006, 08:46 AM
OK .. I have restored this thread, mainly because a lot of people are emailing me thinking there is some kind of consipiracy going on .. lol

Lets try not to 'invade' that blog .. even if it is Alizee, it is safe to say that she doesn't want to be discovered .. and if it isn't Alizee .. well that person probably doesn't want us to invade their blog either.. :)

aFrenchie
10-02-2006, 09:16 AM
I've read only a few but on the first page, she says "vu le guitariste J'avoue m'être ruée sur celui d'Alizée" meaning that she rushed to buy Alizée's DVD because of the guitarist.
She also talk about her sister ("Bon, j'ai une sœur qui écoutait Dave") and as far as I know she only has a brother.
For the rest I've read, many other things would make me doubt too!

brad
10-02-2006, 09:32 AM
I've read only a few but on the first page, she says "vu le guitariste J'avoue m'être ruée sur celui d'Alizée" meaning that she rushed to buy Alizée's DVD because of the guitarist.
She also talk about her sister ("Bon, j'ai une sœur qui écoutait Dave") and as far as I know she only has a brother.

Thanks aFrenchie! I thought you could tell pretty quick if this 'could' be her or not.

NANAKI
10-02-2006, 11:25 AM

I said that on the page before don't you read all the posts aFrenchie

brad
10-02-2006, 11:44 AM

well .. i was wanting him to confirm pretty much what we had discovered ourselves from the crappy google translation... which he did.

RMJ
10-02-2006, 12:08 PM
The couple nights back, I read all the pages except September and August which I only skimmed through. And it's definitely not Alizée.

For the reason aFrenchie told, and also she says that she loves Bretagne more than anything else. And we know Alizée loves Corsica. Also she says that she loves rain, which is one thing that Alizée has complained about Paris (rains too much). And umm... there was something else. Don't remember anymore, tho. But clearest of all reasons is the fact how she talks about Alizée (the couple times she mentions her).

Was gonna say it back then but Brad already removed the thread.

brad
10-02-2006, 12:28 PM
It will be funny when that girl looks at her stats for her blog .. she will think she is really popular with all of the visits I am sure we have sent her way ... lol

aFrenchie
10-02-2006, 02:47 PM
No, it was quite long (I never saw that thread before!) and the best I had to do was reading the blog itself instead all random suggestions already made here...

aditya8617
10-02-2006, 04:12 PM
I never saw this post before But it was funny reading all the research done to confirm if she was Alizee or not. Hibby you should be a detective, comparing facial features, lol that was funny and cool.

vctralca
10-02-2006, 07:09 PM
Yeah pretty funny, for a moment i believed she was Alizée i was feeling something in my stomach :o :eek:

Bob
10-02-2006, 08:34 PM
haha that would be awsome if it was her... she did say she is on the internet a lot..

Spartan500
10-02-2006, 10:14 PM
lol yeah that would be cool