PDA

View Full Version : AAP 016: La Méthode Cauet Fan Commentary

Ben
06-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks to Ruroshen and company for the podcast of this video that's just been added to the site!

<object width="522" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://yourlisten.com/swf/Player.swf?id=16931280"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://yourlisten.com/swf/Player.swf?id=16931280" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="522" height="300" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

>> Watch the video online with English subtitles (http://alizeeamerica.com/play/?v=108)
(and look out for a hidden surprise!)

>> Don't forget to subscribe on iTunes (http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=278954628)

Archive links:
>> Original podcast discussion thread (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4660)
>> Original video discussion thread (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3217)

Srbski-kralj
06-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks ben and ruroshen for recording it and edditing it. Man this one was alot of fun :).

Oh and Ben thanks alot for uploading the video, did not see it before because of some peramiters i had to deal with when hte podcast was formed. Thanks again.

Rev
06-13-2009, 12:37 AM
Yes. Thanks Ben (and ruroshen). I have been looking forward to watching this video with subtitles for a long long time. :)

Roman
06-13-2009, 12:42 AM
hidden surprise?

JimmyDean23
06-13-2009, 01:18 AM
Finally! I wish I could figure out the easter egg. I watched the video but didnt see anything unusual.
And i finally got a mic, grr.

Roman
06-13-2009, 03:25 AM
haha, Rosh, that's what you need to do is put in hidden clues to some puzzle to get people to listen/watch. I was there, but I'm tempted.

M'alizee
06-13-2009, 02:15 PM
nice guys!.

Ali
06-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Nice vid! I haven't seen this video before. The quality is really good.

Ruroshen
06-13-2009, 04:19 PM
Woo! Thanks Ben!

Not really much to add by way of show notes this time around, since it's relatively short and we uncharacteristically stay more or less on-topic.

Here's the performance of For Me, Formidable that Alizée did with Jenifer that we talk about at the end:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dhNu431Xss8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dhNu431Xss8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

>> Don't forget to subscribe on iTunes (http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=278954628)

I also noticed that the podcast doesn't have any ratings on iTunes yet, either! So, y'know...if you could do us a solid and maybe vote it up a bit, that would be awesome, too! :D

user472884
06-13-2009, 06:23 PM
I didn't understand the little bar on the side when they focus in on Alizée? is it like an embarrassment bar?

Srbski-kralj
06-13-2009, 06:25 PM
I didn't understand the little bar on the side when they focus in on Alizée? is it like an embarrassment bar?

yeah Im still courious about that thing, first thing i thought maybe a lie detector thing but Idk.

Ruroshen
06-13-2009, 06:27 PM

Kind of! From what I gather, the sensor that the "American Girl" puts on her finger at the beginning monitors her pulse, and the meter on the side registers how fast it's beating to show how "worked up" she's getting. It's interesting to watch the points at which it peaks! :D

Roman
06-13-2009, 06:35 PM
Kind of! From what I gather, the sensor that the "American Girl" puts on her finger at the beginning monitors her pulse, and the meter on the side registers how fast it's beating to show how "worked up" she's getting. It's interesting to watch the points at which it peaks! :D
Yes, that's pretty devious. Talk about being put on the spot. You can never see it if Alizée seems more or less nervous without that meter. I don't know, though.

Future Raptor Ace
06-14-2009, 05:23 AM
I listened to the whole thing lol as well as watched the video and found nothing lol, girrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you guys are killing me here! BTW i finally got on Ventrilo and I have a mic, cya guys there!

Bigdan
06-14-2009, 07:26 AM
:) Great! I've finally could listen to this session... I was there, but without the possibility of listening or talking...
It's fun to listen to your comments about Lily and Cauet ( will he ever know that he's watched in USA ? :D) .

If I understand, some setting in Ventrilo are now modify to accept Mac user?

jung_adore_ALIZEE
06-14-2009, 08:46 AM
If I understand, some setting in Ventrilo are now modify to accept Mac user?

yup sure is

lefty12357
06-14-2009, 10:59 AM
Another great podcast guys, which I thoroughly enjoyed listening to...:)

Flashbang315
06-14-2009, 04:12 PM

I'm almost sure it's a heart rate monitor. The more nervous / embarrassed she gets, the higher the heart rate :p

wasabi622
06-14-2009, 07:48 PM
nice vid find! that one host guy was very entertaining. i really enjoyed his acting of an angry Alizee stomping out of her car. :p

and what's the rumor about? that she got in a car accident and had her arms amputated? (to which that guy said.. oh, that's good. :p)

Srbski-kralj
06-14-2009, 08:00 PM
yeah that acting he did of her angry was hillarious lol but the last thing he did in that dress or something i died of laughter.

Roman
06-14-2009, 10:10 PM
yeah that acting he did of her angry was hillarious lol but the last thing he did in that dress or something i died of laughter.
And was resurrected to post about it!
Yeah, pretty funny. That Mylène bit ... too much man. Aïe aïe aïe
I wonder if she'll be on such a show again some day. I wish she did have interest in acting or something. That would be quite a different road though.

wasabi622
06-14-2009, 11:41 PM
hahahaa! that whole magic midnight thingy or whatever was confusing. how the hell did he change so fast?! anndd.. what's up with the mylene impression? i've never seen her in concert or anything, but im taking it she has a thing for dramatic eye opening-ness??
:blink:

Van
06-15-2009, 03:27 AM
You see her eyes open wide a lot in photos and he nailed the super high voice of Mylene as well.

pepelepew
06-22-2009, 02:28 AM
Did you notice that the singer Yelle was in the audience. The camera focused on her a couple of times. I don't know where I heard it , but I think Alizee and her are friends on some level. Thanks guys for interpreting with English subtitles. I have wondered for a long time what was being said on this interview. Alizee is too sweet!

AlizéeDuSiècle
06-26-2009, 11:46 AM
That was classic when he acted to be her and get out of the car how tall is Alizee anyways? What are we doing next for a Broadcast.

TheBarrett
06-26-2009, 05:06 PM
That was classic when he acted to be her and get out of the car how tall is Alizee anyways? What are we doing next for a Broadcast.

Well, that's a long story. :p

jung_adore_ALIZEE
06-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Well, that's a long story. :p
quite long but shall be the most important and fun of all of them ;)

AlizéeDuSiècle
06-27-2009, 09:34 AM
did we do Fun TV yet?

Ben
06-27-2009, 09:51 AM
did we do Fun TV yet?
Yeah, here: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4712

AlizéeDuSiècle
06-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Yeah, here: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4712

we can do the music videos or when she went to japan or even like both in a package

Roman
07-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Did you notice that the singer Yelle was in the audience. The camera focused on her a couple of times. I don't know where I heard it , but I think Alizee and her are friends on some level. Thanks guys for interpreting with English subtitles. I have wondered for a long time what was being said on this interview. Alizee is too sweet!
Yes, Yelle was one of the other guests on that show. Considering the conversation that Brian of LillyTown supposedly had with Yelle about Alizée, I am thinking they do not really know each other.

SDB
07-08-2009, 09:23 AM
how tall is Alizee anyways?

approx. 1m60

wildfire
09-28-2009, 03:10 AM

Yeah I think he as busting on her height, implying that she was in a giant suv truck and then appearing tiny when she stepped out... She seemed more uptight than the fun TV interview she did in 2003. I think we are seeing the business side of her as a producer rather than just the carefree performer. She's quite the little powerhouse, thought!

I like how the woman in the interview sums her up" "your boring, jealous and nosey: quite the package!". Alizee says "Well, I'm married..." Too bad Alizee understated humor was bulldozed by the interview dude.. liek when they bring out the big iPod she said how you know these days large handbags are in... real cute... :wub:

One other question, though, at the 21 minute mark, when the interviewer transformed into mylene, who's the dude next to her.. is it supposed to be jeremy with the baggy pants and the razorblade necklace... because it looks like he's jerking off.. saying he can't "relieve" himself to Mylene because of the costume...... I mean that seemed kinda harsh of you ask me... perhaps something got lost in translation... Alizée took it like a champ, though..

Roman
10-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Yeah I think he as busting on her height, implying that she was in a giant suv truck and then appearing tiny when she stepped out...... Well, she does drive an H2 :p

wasabi622
11-12-2009, 09:37 PM
so in this video, i feel like that the American girl has a bit of an accent to her english..

AND. does anyone know where I can get the 50/60 music video in this? rather than the 50/60 music video that has you know the dogs and hamburger heads?

Ben
11-13-2009, 12:01 AM
The video's from Spychédélices - the 5 min clip on the bonus DVD of the French limited edition Psychédélices. The audio is different though. I think Cauet just played 50/60 over it, though there was a flash video on alizee-officiel as well (before it changed) that did the same thing.

wasabi622
11-13-2009, 06:42 PM
The video's from Spychédélices - the 5 min clip on the bonus DVD of the French limited edition Psychédélices. The audio is different though. I think Cauet just played 50/60 over it, though there was a flash video on alizee-officiel as well (before it changed) that did the same thing.

ha! that's why i thought ive seen the clip before.. though, now i can't get just a clip of that to download..

Maquis
12-05-2009, 11:21 AM
HAHA!
AA is a gold mine.

I remember that, I had it planned like a month prior to her appearance so I wouldn't miss it.

5 new bookmarks, 5 more Alizée stuff for later. :D

Marquis
06-30-2010, 12:51 PM
C'etait vraiment drole, elle etait tres timide cependant. J'ai aime quand la fin de la plupart des

Uroboros
07-11-2010, 09:56 AM
When the man asks her what's her favorite insult,she says "space-case"
What does it mean? I couldn't translate to portuguese in Google Translator :confused:

wasabi622
09-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Seriously.. Jeremy = wtf.
Can't believe Alizée ended up marrying this guy. Maybe he's a total sweetheart in person, but the way he projects himself is just.. ugh

Tchaikovsky
09-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Seriously.. Jeremy = wtf.
Can't believe Alizée ended up marrying this guy. Maybe he's a total sweetheart in person, but the way he projects himself is just.. ugh
What are you squawking about?

wasabi622
09-08-2010, 10:09 PM
What are you squawking about?

Just look at the guy. I mean for Christssake, those pants would probably fit perfectly on my 7 year old cousin.

User22
10-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Gosh that co-host on here made it so awkward for Alizee....first she slipped with saying "sextoy", then she thought her name was Julie, then read a rumor saying her arms were amputated....way to make it totally awkward for our princess, lady!

Very amazing commentary guys:D I wish I was around during Psych so I could participate in these:(

wasabi622
10-14-2010, 11:33 PM
Gosh that co-host on here made it so awkward for Alizee....first she slipped with saying "sextoy", then she thought her name was Julie, then read a rumor saying her arms were amputated....way to make it totally awkward for our princess, lady!

Very amazing commentary guys:D I wish I was around during Psych so I could participate in these:(

I found her to be entertaining. Her awkwardness made the it funnier I think.

"Sextoy!"
"Not everybody's like you Cecile! I've told you that many times.. you'll have to excuse her. She took a substance you can find in South America.. "

Hahaa

User22
10-15-2010, 09:55 AM
I found her to be entertaining. Her awkwardness made the it funnier I think.

"Sextoy!"
"Not everybody's like you Cecile! I've told you that many times.. you'll have to excuse her. She took a substance you can find in South America.. "

Hahaa

Yeah I guess you are right, but poor Lilly:o

And did the host actually say that about the thing in South America?!

wasabi622
10-15-2010, 10:09 AM
Yeah I guess you are right, but poor Lilly:o

And did the host actually say that about the thing in South America?!

Yup, the guy said it, but I mean, he was joking.

User22
10-15-2010, 10:17 AM
Yup, the guy said it, but I mean, he was joking.

Ok then hahaha. But yah I loved this commentary...learned a lot of stuff from "back in the day"(the spych era) haha