PDA

View Full Version : Alizee America App

woohoo
06-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Hey I was just thinking that we (in other words an awesome smart programer) should create an application for the iphone or itouch about Alizee America and Alizee. It could just be a mobile version of Alizee america with videos that work on the iphone or with a little trivia game about Alizee. I don't know exactly how the relationship between the original site and the mobile version of the site works but I just thought it would be awesome to have Alizee on an iPhone. It would also make her known to more people thus increasing fan numbers, which is always good.

Your thoughts?

Ps I wrote this on an iphone it was annoying.

user472884
06-14-2009, 11:44 PM
yea seriously..

Is there a member here with experience with software? Enough to create a specialized form of AA that can work properly on an iPod Touch or an iPhone?

I'm making due with a home screen bookmark with the icon being an extreme close up of Alizée's signature "A"
---------------
I would say maybe have the app very similar to the iWhatever's default home screen! Like one little button to take you to forums, to podcasts, videos, recent, etc.

I'll edit this later with a visual

woohoo
06-14-2009, 11:53 PM
yea seriously..

Is there a member here with experience with software? Enough to create a specialized form of AA that can work properly on an iPod Touch or an iPhone?

I'm making due with a home screen bookmark with the icon being an extreme close up of Alizée's signature "A"
---------------
I would say maybe have the app very similar to the iWhatever's default home screen! Like one little button to take you to forums, to podcasts, videos, recent, etc.

I'll edit this later with a visual

Great idea for the home screen button any picture would be too small but the A would the perfect size.

The programer would need to know more than just java ,they would need that special software that apple sells to aspering app creators as well as the knowledge to use it.

Ben
06-15-2009, 12:01 AM
Can't say I have any iPhone knowledge, but it does sound like a good idea if someone else does!

lilly
06-15-2009, 12:18 AM
It's going to be tough, iPhone apps and games needs to be licensed by Apple before putting it up for the masses.That takes time and money.

user472884
06-15-2009, 12:53 AM
It's going to be tough, iPhone apps and games needs to be licensed by Apple before putting it up for the masses.That takes time and money.
Yes, Apple does review all applications before publishing them. I do not think it requires money to publish an application though I think Apple takes a small commission should there be a price to download the app. Though I would not expect (nor want) this app to be of cost.

The programer would need to know more than just java ,they would need that special software that apple sells to aspering app creators as well as the knowledge to use it.

Yea, it's called SDK (Software Developer's Kit).

I have (or had) very brief knowledge of how to write apps, not nearly enough for an AA application.

Well here is my very quick and rough idea for what the home page would look like. If anybody does decide to take on this project, I don't care if you use this format as long as I get some form of credit.

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq231/King_Ocarina/Alizee/AlizeAppScreen-2.jpg
notes: the (i) is supposed to be that little translucent-grey info button

a larger version
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq231/King_Ocarina/Alizee/AlizeAppScreen.jpg

Chommpers
06-15-2009, 12:54 AM

Maybe, but really its not that expensive for the SDK and it could be very profitable to get into iPhone apps and games in the long run, so if you are in the field it's not a bad thing to learn. I mean for games its a lot cheaper than trying to independently release your game, not to mention you have Apple pushing it out on itunes the number one music service and app store in the world and iPhones are also the number one phone, not to mention you can also get the apps and games on a iPod touch if you don't want the phone. That type of audience and availability is fantastic and for a much smaller price than would otherwise be possible. There are lots of free apps out there that are very nice, I think an Alizée America app would be cool and could be the start of a business for someone or maybe just a fan giving back :D.

user472884
06-15-2009, 02:03 AM
Maybe, but really its not that expensive for the SDK

oh quite the contrary, I signed up *cough* as a future software developer to get the beta version of SDK. When the full release came I had to buy the full product for the discounted developer price of $800...

woohoo
06-15-2009, 03:07 PM
oh quite the contrary, I signed up *cough* as a future software developer to get the beta version of SDK. When the full release came I had to buy the full product for the discounted developer price of $800...

It says here that it costs 100 dollars not 800.
http://developer.apple.com/iphone/program/apply.html

Ben
06-15-2009, 07:22 PM
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq231/King_Ocarina/Alizee/AlizeAppScreen-2.jpg
Hey that's pretty good! The only suggestion I'd have if someone actually does make this is that the gallery link be replaced with one to the podcast.

user472884
06-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Hey that's pretty good! The only suggestion I'd have if someone actually does make this is that the gallery link be replaced with one to the podcast.

yea, the navigation will have to be edited.

I was originally thinking making everything in little icons like the ipod screen itself, but for some reason I ended up making something extremely similar to the original AA site. I will make a different home screen with everything from "Home" to "Donate"

Thinking now, maybe the app should cost something to help run AA. I don't know the rate and generosity the donations come in at but I'm sure this could help

woohoo
06-15-2009, 11:43 PM
Thinking now, maybe the app should cost something to help run AA. I don't know the rate and generosity the donations come in at but I'm sure this could help

I was also thinking that same thing. I would love to know that buying this app would help support the site.

user472884
06-15-2009, 11:51 PM
i wonder if there is a way to hire a developer to make an application for a lump-sum fee?

I would love to make an app but I'm sure anybody else with experience could make one a million times better

Mon Maquis
06-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Can't say I have any iPhone knowledge, but it does sound like a good idea if someone else does!

Ben, hit me up when you see me online, I have something already in the works for the Yelle forum. It's in the Apple approval process right now. Can also be used for AAm / LT.

woohoo
06-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Ben, hit me up when you see me online, I have something already in the works for the Yelle forum. It's in the Apple approval process right now. Can also be used for AAm / LT.

Woah there is something going on for the yelle forum since when? Whatever it is it sounds good.

Tomtentp
06-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Apple Application?
Are you guys saying that one could craft an application that streams data from a website such as AAm and then create your own design to present that data?

Or am I missing something?

woohoo
06-16-2009, 05:46 PM
Apple Application?
Are you guys saying that one could craft an application that streams data from a website such as AAm and then create your own design to present that data?

Or am I missing something?

We are trying to make an application for the Iphone or itouch that is basically AAm but it would work with the software on the iphone I.E. videos that use quicktime instead of flash and other things like the forums and photo gallery.

It will help promote Alizee and possibly help fund the site.

Ali
06-16-2009, 06:40 PM
I would encourage people to go for it. I have some programming experience if need help (C, assembly language, etc...), I believe Apple dev kit uses object oriented programming, correct me I am wrong. To join the Apple developers program, I think is expensive. :( They should have just gone all out open source, you would have seen an even bigger explosion of apps. But Apple likes to keep their things close to their chest. I have visited this site on my iPod Touch and I would welcome an app that is easier to navigate with when visiting this site. We won't be able to watch any of the videos on the site though because it uses flash and iTouch 2G/iPhone 3G/S doesn't support flash. Which is a real bummer. :(

user472884
06-16-2009, 07:29 PM
I think to program the videos page the original video files are required. I'm assuming somebody here has the originals?

brad
06-16-2009, 08:21 PM
The videos would need to be in a quicktime format to play on the iphone (it doesnt support flash).

The rest of it would be pretty easy really, i don't even think an 'app' would be needed. just a version of the site and forums that is formatted for a mobile device. i bet vbulletin even has a iphone addon out there ..

edit: actually here is one:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=171947

Ben
06-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Well I just signed us up for Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/directory/directory) (the thing Mon Maquis was talking about), which is a directory of forums for the iPhone that will go live in the coming weeks. Unfortunately, I can't test any of this stuff since I don't have an iPhone or even an iPod...

user472884
06-16-2009, 08:44 PM
i don't even think an 'app' would be needed.

But an app would be so much cooler!:D

woohoo
06-17-2009, 06:32 PM
I just got this book from my brother.
http://gigapple.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/41lv4d3yu6l1.jpg

Im going to read up and see if i can help the "expert" code writer if we find one.

edgar93
06-17-2009, 06:48 PM
An AAm app for Iphone or Ipod Touch would be amazing. Too bad I had my Ipod touch stolen a couple months ago :(.

Ben
06-25-2009, 08:33 PM
If you want to view this site on your iPhone, you can now download the Tapatalk app:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307880732&mt=8
(US only at the moment, rest of the world soon).

Amigo!
06-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Hmm, $3. I was hoping there was a free version of this. I wouldn't mind the ads. All the apps that I have now are the free versions. :o

JimmyDean23
06-25-2009, 08:47 PM
This is much better than using safari! Even if it did cost $3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://www.tapatalk.com)

Ben
06-25-2009, 09:06 PM
We don't see any of that $3, so are still certainly open to a custom app if anyone wants to make one. ;)

But this is better than nothing in the meantime, and might even attract a few new fans. :)

Amigo!
07-02-2009, 10:45 PM
The videos would need to be in a quicktime format to play on the iphone (it doesnt support flash).

The rest of it would be pretty easy really, i don't even think an 'app' would be needed. just a version of the site and forums that is formatted for a mobile device. i bet vbulletin even has a iphone addon out there ..

edit: actually here is one:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=171947

In the mean time I think this is a good idea until we get a custom app for the site, having a mobile AAm site lets people who don't have an iphone have easier access to the site. I've visited many sites on my iphones browser set up for mobile use. It makes things go a lot faster, especially with a slow connection. Giving mobile users the ability to watch the vids in another format other than flash would be a HUGE plus it it were possible as well.

Marquis<3Alizée
07-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Yes, Apple does review all applications before publishing them. I do not think it requires money to publish an application though I think Apple takes a small commission should there be a price to download the app. Though I would not expect (nor want) this app to be of cost.

Yea, it's called SDK (Software Developer's Kit).

I have (or had) very brief knowledge of how to write apps, not nearly enough for an AA application.

Well here is my very quick and rough idea for what the home page would look like. If anybody does decide to take on this project, I don't care if you use this format as long as I get some form of credit.

notes: the (i) is supposed to be that little translucent-grey info button

a larger version
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq231/King_Ocarina/Alizee/AlizeAppScreen.jpg

Nice someone should pick up the project and do it?

Människöpesten
07-13-2010, 11:34 AM
AAM app would be AWESOME

Tchaikovsky
07-13-2010, 12:24 PM
Sooo...do we have an app for that?

paintballpdh19
07-13-2010, 01:47 PM
yes we NEED to do this! anyone know anyone that know how to write these things! it would be the coolest thing ever!

User22
07-13-2010, 01:59 PM
You can actually now get some freeware to build apps for submitting to the App Store. But it's a major project, we would have to find an encoder. Or hire someone to do it!!!!

http://moneywatch.bnet.com/saving-money/blog/devil-details/how-to-build-an-iphone-app-in-6-easy-steps/2435/

Hire a developer: If you’re a computer programmer, or just somebody who doesn’t mind tinkering with tech until you get it right, you can probably build your own application, following Apple’s detailed developer guidelines. But you don’t have to be technosavvy, if you’re willing to hire someone who is.

How do you find a good and reasonably priced app developer? Ask your Facebook friends if they know someone they’d recommend. Cahill suggests you look for independent developers because they’re cheaper, but there are big companies in the business, too. You also can Google conferences on app development and how-to app development books. The speakers and authors are likely developers for hire, he adds.

Once you find a few potential developers, interview them to find out how they work, what they charge, whether they can provide references, and go. For a point of reference, Cahill says he typically charges between $5,000 and $10,000 to program an app for a client, but has charged as little as $2,000 and considerably more than $10,000 too. (Hodges got her app developed for $3,000.) The price will vary based on complexity and how much work you’ve already done. If you’ve got the layout and graphics and have a simple design, your fee is likely to fall on the low end. But, if you application needs to be coordinated with a yet-to-be-completed web site, you could be taking about some real money.

Big Monay....

paintballpdh19
07-13-2010, 02:43 PM
You can actually now get some freeware to build apps for submitting to the App Store. But it's a major project, we would have to find an encoder. Or hire someone to do it!!!!

http://moneywatch.bnet.com/saving-money/blog/devil-details/how-to-build-an-iphone-app-in-6-easy-steps/2435/

Big Monay....

one member here must have some experience in this field of work.... u never kno what might happen. keep fingers crossed that someone is able to do this for us.

VVVACCPLPNLY
07-13-2010, 03:36 PM
Or, you know, you could just get on line and come here. What would the app do differently than the site? Trust me, if this site can run on a Samsung Gravity 2, it can run on an iphone/ipod. Aren't app's for doing things offline? What would the app do? Dl all the threads and topics? As well as the gallery and video sections? Because that would take a lot of space. A LOT. What is this app actually expected to do? We need to fgure that out before trying to find someone to make it. I can't see it actually being any more useful than a bookmark on the web browser for this site.

paintballpdh19
07-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Or, you know, you could just get on line and come here. What would the app do differently than the site? Trust me, if this site can run on a Samsung Gravity 2, it can run on an iphone/ipod. Aren't app's for doing things offline? What would the app do? Dl all the threads and topics? As well as the gallery and video sections? Because that would take a lot of space. A LOT. What is this app actually expected to do? We need to fgure that out before trying to find someone to make it. I can't see it actually being any more useful than a bookmark on the web browser for this site.

make it a place that is more user friendly way to be on the site.... actually be able to play the vids and actually have the threads fit the screen without having to zoom in...basically it would make it better and easier to use.

BlackAnthem
07-13-2010, 03:55 PM
This really sounds like a fantastic idea. My friend has always wanted to make iPhone apps. I see we are not over the expenses so I'll add my two cents (money humor):

It isn't that expensive to make an app. IF it doesn't do too much. Ya know but if you want to make an app for a site I believe it could get anywhere from 100-1000.

Take the Google App for example. It's free because Google can afford it. But a site like this when money is an issue it would have to be a costly app. Someone earlier said it could go to the site's expenses. Good idea.

Another thing is could we have a sort of rally for donations? We could buy the software for whomever accepts the challenge of creating the app. (I think we had a volenteer earlier in the thread.)

Give it to him or her and they can make an app.

I also think that you could only charge .99 cents for it. In order to get maximum sales keep it cheap. (MAX: 1.99)

Another thing. How many do you plan to sell and how to we get Apple on the boat?

TO BEN: Can you make this a mobile site? Save money and we don't NEED an app although I am totally for it.

VVVACCPLPNLY
07-13-2010, 04:19 PM
No, I am on mobile everytime I am on ths site! And it works 100% well! Do not, for the love of Alizée, make it optimized for mobile! And that is coming from me, the guy known for using this site almost exclusivey via mobile! It could screw it up terribly! I have never had a problem with zooming or anything! Though I have to scroll around a bit to see some stuff, it's not at all a problem! Don't fix it if it's not broke! And trust me, it isn't! I have tried going to forums optimized for mobile, like TDG and KatyPerryForum, and they SUCK! This site is perfect. Defintely easier than any mobile optimized site. It looks exactly how it on pc, except I have images/avatars/signatures turned off. You can do that if you care to. Ít's exactly the same on mobile as pc, no problems at all. Creating a mobile version would just cause problems. The only problem I have had is being limited on characters for typing things like responses. But that happens everywhere, including mobile-opped sites. It's the phone's small memory

Edit:

If you optmize for mobile, it limits you to ONLY being able to read and respond to threads and pm's. That's how tdg and Katy Perry's work. You can't view profiles, search, chat, see galleries, anything. Optimizng this site for mobile would be a terrible mistake. It would cost money, it would ruin this perfect site. Please don't try to optimize it. If anything, you can view a low-fi version of the site by clicking the 'Archive' link at the bottom of every page. That's pretty much a mobile version. Try it, and tell me if it actually is better. Because trust me, it won't be. I just hope that when the layout of the forum is changed, ben doesn't make it have a bunch of graphics. That would make it suck on mobile. Seriously. Just let it be.

user472884
07-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Aren't app's for doing things offline?

Some are, yeah... but I can think of just one or two that are online

- Twitter
- Facebook
- Myspace
- FML
- IM+
- YouTube
- Farmville
- Text Plus
- Ride the City
- Google Earth
- Discover Mobile
- PayPal
- Food Network Nighttime
- Stocks
- Maps
- Weather
- Netflix
- Pandora Radio
:p

BlackAnthem
07-13-2010, 06:06 PM
No, I am on mobile everytime I am on ths site! And it works 100% well! Do not, for the love of Alizée, make it optimized for mobile! And that is coming from me, the guy known for using this site almost exclusivey via mobile! It could screw it up terribly! I have never had a problem with zooming or anything! Though I have to scroll around a bit to see some stuff, it's not at all a problem! Don't fix it if it's not broke! And trust me, it isn't! I have tried going to forums optimized for mobile, like TDG and KatyPerryForum, and they SUCK! This site is perfect. Defintely easier than any mobile optimized site. It looks exactly how it on pc, except I have images/avatars/signatures turned off. You can do that if you care to. Ít's exactly the same on mobile as pc, no problems at all. Creating a mobile version would just cause problems. The only problem I have had is being limited on characters for typing things like responses. But that happens everywhere, including mobile-opped sites. It's the phone's small memory

Edit:

If you optmize for mobile, it limits you to ONLY being able to read and respond to threads and pm's. That's how tdg and Katy Perry's work. You can't view profiles, search, chat, see galleries, anything. Optimizng this site for mobile would be a terrible mistake. It would cost money, it would ruin this perfect site. Please don't try to optimize it. If anything, you can view a low-fi version of the site by clicking the 'Archive' link at the bottom of every page. That's pretty much a mobile version. Try it, and tell me if it actually is better. Because trust me, it won't be. I just hope that when the layout of the forum is changed, ben doesn't make it have a bunch of graphics. That would make it suck on mobile. Seriously. Just let it be.

Well...that knocks the socks off my idea.

Whatever...fine don't do a mobile site. Personally zooming and scrolling is annoying. But Whatever.

The main idea here is to create an app. So become a registered "something or other". Then find someone who can use iPhone SDK Then Publish it.

The hardest part is to find someone who knows SDK really well. I don't know how good it is or anything, but I would do it given the know-how and all. So give me the know how.

Edit:

Looks pretty complex. You need some knowledge of Objective C and SDK. I don't know what those are. I am taking a class next year on some of that stuff. So pass.

VVVACCPLPNLY
07-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Your last comment was asking ben to make a mobile version of the site. That's a heck of a lot different than an iphone app. I think the ipohone app idea is kind of superfluous idea, but not a bad one. But making a mobile version of this site is. It is the worst idea I have heard suggested for this site ever. And. Have heard some doozies.

BlackAnthem
07-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Your last comment was asking ben to make a mobile version of the site. That's a heck of a lot different than an iphone app. I think the ipohone app idea is kind of superfluous idea, but not a bad one. But making a mobile version of this site is. It is the worst idea I have heard suggested for this site ever. And. Have heard some doozies.

And I was talking about the mobile site. Then I started up about the app.

AND You think the app is superfluous? I think it's the most reasonable idea on this site.

And it's the worst idea ever, huh? Give me SOME SOLID REASONS that aren't opinionated why it's a bad idea.

Agree to disagree?

VVVACCPLPNLY
07-13-2010, 08:44 PM
Of people who don't use the site via mobile web or corse aren't going to have an opinion, because it doesn't matter to them in the slightest. I use this site almost exclusively via mobile, because the two hours time I get at the library have to be used for other sites that completely suck, or don't even work on mobile. My opinion matters most here of anyone's. Unless there is another user who visits the site via mobile at all. And if you, (do you?) then your opinion matters as much as mine. And you are perfectally welcome to post it, that's the point of a forum. But I already explained why it would be a bad idea. 1- no chatting. 2- no profile viewing. 3- no subcribed thread viewing. 4- no image viewing. 5- though mobile optimized sites are more streamlined and straight up linear, they're more complicated to navigate. They show up as a long list of blue links on a black background. Serously, go to katyperryforum on mobile. Tell me if it's simple. 6- quotes aren't highlighted, so it's hard to tell where theyend

Edit:

The app idea isn't bad, just superfluous. Why make an app to visit a website? Use the web app to visit it. Now, if you ask people to pay for it, then it would be the worst idea ever. Why pay 99˘ to visit a site you can visit for free via the web app? It's just not logical. Maybe if half the proceeds went to donateions for the site. But still, do we really have enough members active here, let alone that have an iphone/ipod touch than they can cover the costs of making the app? I mean really, even if all 60 or so active mebers here had an Iphone, which they certainly don't, it still wouldn't cover the costs os making the app. $60 is not a lot. And then, let's say closer to 20 people (most likely less than that) have an iphone, you only get $20 reimbursed.

User22
07-14-2010, 01:41 AM
I agree with VVV, why not just make a mobile version of the site so it is easier to access besides having to zoom in like crazy to get to and read stuff.

An app wouldn't do anything....if we had videos that app would be about 1GB if we had just 10videos on it. It is not the WORST IDEA EVER, but it is pretty pointless....like what would the app even do that the site doesn't?That is the real question...

VVVACCPLPNLY
07-14-2010, 01:51 AM
*facepalm* No, I said make the app if you want to spend the money. But I think aam'ers have spent enogh money on practically nothing as of late anyways.;) I said don't optimize the site for mobile. If you want to see what that's like, click the archive link at the bottom of the page. Tell me how useful that is...

BlackAnthem
07-14-2010, 10:36 AM
I agree with VVV, why not just make a mobile version of the site so it is easier to access besides having to zoom in like crazy to get to and read stuff.

An app wouldn't do anything....if we had videos that app would be about 1GB if we had just 10videos on it. It is not the WORST IDEA EVER, but it is pretty pointless....like what would the app even do that the site doesn't?That is the real question...

Ok. Don't make the app. That's agreed on. But said VVV is for the mobile site when he (or she) isn't. VVV went off on me when I brought up the idea.

And you're right what would the app do the site doesn't?

If we can answer that then we have a reason to go fourth!

VVVACCPLPNLY
07-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Roflmao... First, yes, I am a guy. Second, I didn't go off on you. If I was mad, I'da used a :mad: face to illustrate it. Third, I completely agree the app idea is redundant. It wouldn't do anything the site can't on web. I never said I agreed it was a good idea. I am not at all for the idea of making a mobile version of the site for cell use only. Seriously, click the archive link at the bottom of the page. That basically is a mobile version. If you want a mobile version of the site, click here (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/archive/index.php). Vbulletin, being the awesome software it is, come with a built in mobile version. THough, just like any mobile site, it is extrememly limited in functionality. There is no need to bother Ben about making a mobile version of the site if it already exists anyways.

paintballpdh19
07-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Roflmao... First, yes, I am a guy. Second, I didn't go off on you. If I was mad, I'da used a :mad: face to illustrate it. Third, I completely agree the app idea is redundant. It wouldn't do anything the site can't on web. I never said I agreed it was a good idea. I am not at all for the idea of making a mobile version of the site for cell use only. Seriously, click the archive link at the bottom of the page. That basically is a mobile version. If you want a mobile version of the site, click here (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/archive/index.php). Vbulletin, being the awesome software it is, come with a built in mobile version. THough, just like any mobile site, it is extrememly limited in functionality. There is no need to bother Ben about making a mobile version of the site if it already exists anyways.

wow ur right the mobile site is awful!

VVVACCPLPNLY
07-14-2010, 11:17 AM
Like I said, images can't even be dl'ed, let alone viewed, quotes don't stand out, smilies show up as their text code (fine for :) and :( and ;) and :D), and the only thing you can do is view threads. Oh, and the topics have to order to them.

user472884
07-14-2010, 12:08 PM
lol, the archive looks like the atari forums when I was there

BlackAnthem
07-14-2010, 12:09 PM
A little off topic: what ever happened to the chat? I really liked that.

VVV sorry for the misunderstanding.

VVVACCPLPNLY
07-14-2010, 12:12 PM
It's cool. If you misunderstood, I probably didn't eplain well enough, so it's half my fault. And chat ís still there. Just click the little arrow beside chatbox, go dow and click view chabox full. I'm there pretty often. I check it about every half hour from 9am to 1am est.

user472884
07-14-2010, 04:48 PM
A little off topic: what ever happened to the chat? I really liked that.

VVV sorry for the misunderstanding.

The old "bar and grill" was replaced quite a while ago by the "chatbox"

VVVACCPLPNLY
07-14-2010, 05:17 PM
^I think he meant when it had the small version above the forum pages.

jung_adore_ALIZEE
07-14-2010, 09:39 PM
^I think he meant when it had the small version above the forum pages.

You can still have the small version you just have tap the little arrow on the right side of the chatbox bar.