PDA

View Full Version : Could Jenifer be stealing Alizée man ????

cane17
10-01-2006, 02:56 AM
J/K Here is Jenifer and Jeremy singing together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU95tg8F2lI

cane17
10-01-2006, 03:07 AM
stilling? i see you went the brad route lol. jeremy sounds so weird singing. i hope he has a day job:D

I hopeing Jenifer would try something to get Jeremy but oh well.lol

brad
10-01-2006, 03:12 AM
i honestly don't think he is that bad .. and I am going to change the title so nurvonic looks silly .. lol

nurvonic
10-01-2006, 03:14 AM
well im going to delete that post so people will wonder what the hell youre talking about lol

cane17
10-01-2006, 03:19 AM
well im going to delete that post so people will wonder what the hell youre talking about lol

Too bad i Quote your last post. lol

nurvonic
10-01-2006, 03:23 AM
aww crap i forgot about that. to everyone who doesnt know, the original title of this thread was "is jenifer stilling alizee's man???". yeah he went the drunk brad route lol

nurvonic
10-01-2006, 03:35 AM
lol damn you brad. im gonna look silly anyway cuz your gonna keep editing my stuff lol. oh yeah, jeremy sounds weird in this video

rwd716
10-01-2006, 03:47 AM
I haven't really heard Jeremy sing a good performance. I keep giving him the benefit of the doubt since he did get Alizée. I want to give him credit for being able to sing, but he always sounds whiny.

He kinda makes me mad/jealous because he always seems like a dork. I really don't know whether to like him or not :confused:

Gatchaman
10-01-2006, 04:25 AM
Jeremy butchered Jenifer's song. The song was fine until he stepped in.

newalizeefan
10-01-2006, 05:42 AM
this performance was the first time i ever heard any type of jeremy's singing... along with jennifer. i never watched or listened to their songs and videos, just alizee's.
well i cant really judge jeremy's singing because i dont know how french guys should sound when singing. but i guess he sounds like the typical singer. but he does act funny when he performs and sometimes he looks like he has a humpback. and plz get rid of the hair or atleast fix in a nongirly way.
i have my expectations for french girls... they should sound like alizee.

aditya8617
10-01-2006, 07:42 AM
French language suits girls but when boys are singing in French they sound girlish, or is it just me?

This video is of Star Academy. I think that when Jeremy was doing Star Academy he hadn't even met Alizee, so actually Alizee stole Jeremy from Jenifer!

acer
10-01-2006, 10:36 AM
god he looks like such a slacker dweeb

cane17
10-01-2006, 11:37 AM
French language suits girls but when boys are singing in French they sound girlish, or is it just me?

This video is of Star Academy. I think that when Jeremy was doing Star Academy he hadn't even met Alizee, so actually Alizee stole Jeremy from Jenifer!

Didn't Ma Révolution came out late 2004 ?????

Matrix
10-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Alizee is very very jealous.. I bet Alizee could kick Jennifers asss, I wouldnt want to get Alizee angry

Matrix
10-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Jeremy and Jennifer sing a song together :eek: Alizee is outraged! Alizee was never told that her husband, Jeremy Chatelain, would be signing a duet wiht the lovely and talented Jennifer

Scandal! :eek: Is the marriage of Alizee and Jeremy falling apart? Is divorce in the air? :eek:

SCANDAL :eek: :p

RMJ
10-01-2006, 12:58 PM
this performance was the first time i ever heard any type of jeremy's singing... along with jennifer. i never watched or listened to their songs and videos, just alizee's.
well i cant really judge jeremy's singing because i dont know how french guys should sound when singing. but i guess he sounds like the typical singer. but he does act funny when he performs and sometimes he looks like he has a humpback. and plz get rid of the hair or atleast fix in a nongirly way.
i have my expectations for french girls... they should sound like alizee.
He doesn't really sound like typical singer. He has quite interesting voice. And he slurs lots of the words. Sometimes it's very hard to hear what he is saying. But that really gives him the personality.

And what's wrong with his hairs ? :confused:

Didn't Ma Révolution came out late 2004 ?????
The concert on the video is from July, 2004.

And it has participants from all 3 seasons (that had finished by then) of the Star Academy.

I guess it's just a concert thrown by that show. I don't follow the show so don't know for sure.

nurvonic
10-01-2006, 01:07 PM
LOL you are aware that that duet was in july of '04, and i believe jeremy and alizee got married in november of that same year. i think. dont hold me to that

O Rly
10-01-2006, 01:08 PM
lol, yea right...

Bob
10-01-2006, 01:11 PM
lol yea.. we all wish... =P

O Rly
10-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Not really... i wouldn't want to see her unhappy ya know.

Bob
10-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Not really... i wouldn't want to see her unhappy ya know.

but she would be single again...

O Rly
10-01-2006, 01:18 PM
And heartbroken.

brad
10-01-2006, 01:19 PM
this was just posted last night? i am going to merge these 2 threads together

cane17
10-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Jeremy and Jennifer sing a song together :eek: Alizee is outraged! Alizee was never told that her husband, Jeremy Chatelain, would be signing a duet wiht the lovely and talented Jennifer

Scandal! :eek: Is the marriage of Alizee and Jeremy falling apart? Is divorce in the air? :eek:

SCANDAL :eek: :p

lol everyone in here would go crazy if that happen and so would Alizee.

BFF ???????

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/cane17/b-day_perf4.jpg

cane17
10-01-2006, 01:39 PM
2 things about this video 1.is it me or Jérémy can not sing ???? 2.I feel bad for Jenifer because Jérémy runen her song and Jenifer was very good in this performance.

Twitch
10-01-2006, 01:50 PM
2 things about this video 1.is it me or Jérémy can not sing ???? 2.I feel bad for Jenifer because Jérémy runen her song and Jenifer was very good in this performance.
He's from Star Academy, France's version of Idol I believe, so take away the studio magic in a country where most of the singers are forced to lypsinc during their performances and you get singers who don't always have enough practice to always pull off the best live performances...

aditya8617
10-01-2006, 01:59 PM
I think we will need GP on this assignment. If Jenifer interferes between JC and Lili, We should send GP to knock Jenifer off!

HibyPrime
10-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Why do I get a distinct feeling I'm listening to Kevin Federline when he "sings"....

Matrix
10-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Jeremy, your voice blows dude. If your voice is any indication of what we got in store for Alizees next album..we in trouble :(

brad
10-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Jeremy, your voice blows dude. If your voice is any indication of what we got in store for Alizees next album..we in trouble :(
i thought you were the guy that made the 'Jeremy we love you' thread? that was a while back, i might be wrong.

lol

General Patton
10-01-2006, 11:40 PM

THANK YOU see Brad Jeremy's voice BLOWS! BOOOOOO!

nurvonic
10-01-2006, 11:48 PM
THANK YOU see Brad Jeremy's voice BLOWS! BOOOOOO!

damn GP and Matrix, he wasnt that damn bad. im sure he can sing better than most of us here, and write some good songs also. well, actually i do have a high and pretty singing voice:cool:

newalizeefan
10-02-2006, 12:41 AM
i cant hate on jeremy..if theres news of him, theres usually news on alizee.
so in that case...hes the man

oscarinio
10-02-2006, 01:06 AM
hey man who will give risk loosing the prittiest girl on earth for that jeniffer .... Alizée is so beatiful that i dont think so:) :D :p

Topaz
10-02-2006, 01:27 AM
He's from Star Academy, France's version of Idol I believe, so take away the studio magic in a country where most of the singers are forced to lypsinc during their performances and you get singers who don't always have enough practice to always pull off the best live performances...

Correct about the lip synching. Show producers don't want to take a chance something will go wrong. So most performers just go along with the program.

Jeni is an exception to the rule. She loves to sing live and does it well. She has a great voice.

Here is an example of Jeni live. It's 377 mb's.

click me (http://www.mooload.com/new/file.php?file=files/021006/1159764653/Jenifer+-+in+live+with+-+2005-11-14.avi)

Jeni stealing Jérry? Not possible. lol

Twitch
10-02-2006, 01:44 AM
Thanks Topaz, and for the record I was reffering to Jeremy I agree with you about Jenifer. Just wish they were allowed to sing live more Jenifer and Alizée have both shown thay can do it. All the French singers I get exposed to here out of Quebec all sing live and they are a lot better off for it. Most doing extremely well if they go to France because of their ability to deliver great live shows. And if they mess up who cares, makes every performance unique, and they will be better singers for it.

EDIT: Thanks again

Topaz
10-02-2006, 01:51 AM
Thanks Topaz, and for the record I was reffering to Jeremy I agree with you about Jenifer.

Yes I know. :D

Link is fixed now, sorry.

aditya8617
10-02-2006, 06:04 AM

Singing and writing songs is totally different stuff. Jeremy might not have a natural god gifted voice to sing, but that does not mean that he can't write good lyrics. We should judge his lyrics writing based on Alizee's next album not on his singing.

pineapplejello
10-02-2006, 01:56 PM

WELL, here is is October 2nd and no news of any kind of new ALIZEE CD, has yet to surface. The September promise to us by many has failed once again, as many attempts to see what is going on with THE GODDESS of the world has.:(
It's a crying shame that its now been almost 4 long YEARS since the making of her last CD. At this point, as much as I love her, there is little or no hope of having her return to the point where she left off, which was her last public concert on January 17, way back in 2004.
I just don't get it. I've been bangin my head against the wall trying to figure why she has completly dropped out of the entertainment spotlight.
If anyone has a clue, please respond!
Rich ( Rhode Island( USA:rolleyes:

Ange
10-02-2006, 02:26 PM
lol. I heard the regular version of this song and I hated it. I hate it more with Jeremy on it because I don't think he's a good singer. I like him though.

newalizeefan
10-02-2006, 02:29 PM
WELL, here is is October 2nd and no news of any kind of new ALIZEE CD, has yet to surface. The September promise to us by many has failed once again, as many attempts to see what is going on with THE GODDESS of the world has.:(
It's a crying shame that its now been almost 4 long YEARS since the making of her last CD. At this point, as much as I love her, there is little or no hope of having her return to the point where she left off, which was her last public concert on January 17, way back in 2004.
I just don't get it. I've been bangin my head against the wall trying to figure why she has completly dropped out of the entertainment spotlight.

well the september comeback was just a rumor that many of us believed...
although she isnt making any appearances or we havent heard from her in a while.. she is planning to comeback. even jeremy confirmed that she is hard at work. and she did send a letter to (bleh i dunno) nidalizee i think.

dont worry i too thought she was coming back in september and i was more than hoping for it but i had a feeling it wasnt gonna happen. but i know for sure that either sometime this year or early next year she will release SOMETHING.

brad
10-02-2006, 02:35 PM

Have faith .. she will be back one day soon, and she will be better than ever. I can see her now on that stage with a huge adorable smile .. waving to all of us :)

good things come to those who wait ...

O Rly
10-02-2006, 03:07 PM

She got pregnant. There would have been no way for her to do any performances, if you'd know how she looked at the time. After that she had to raise her little baby to a level where you could assign a nanny or something to look after it most of the time. (I know, cause i remember how it was with my younger brother and is right now with my 1year old sister) It'd be really really unhealthy for her and her baby if she'd go on with all the performances and stuff.

It's completely ok for me that she hasn't been around this whole time (i know that you want to see her, i do too, but think about it). Think of her as not Alizée but just a normal woman and you will get it.

Wow, that took a long time to write... 2 people made it in between. lol.

aditya8617
10-02-2006, 04:00 PM
I think the in the 3 years break that she has taken it has allowed us to catch up on her. Her music in the past few years has travelled from France to most parts of the world. If she had been doing albums her fans would have just been busy accumulating Alizee stuff, instead since she wasn't doing anything they spent time sharing her with others like Brad did. In short my point is that it was good that she too the break.

cane17
10-02-2006, 05:21 PM
I still have hope that she will be back and thank you Topaz for the Jeni video

Sir Wood
10-02-2006, 11:57 PM

He doesn't do justice to the song. But, I have to admit a couple of his songs are pretty good, like the first one on the playlist here:

http://www.uaehitman.com/jeremyc/

He's probably one of those artist that just has to grow on you... :eek:

maareek
10-03-2006, 12:03 AM
He doesn't do justice to the song. But, I have to admit a couple of his songs are pretty good, like the first one on the playlist here:

http://www.uaehitman.com/jeremyc/

He's probably one of those artist that just has to grow on you... :eek:

I agree with you, I don't think he was a good choice to sing with Jenifer on that song (may just be personal bias, I love the way she sings it :/). But I've liked everything else I've listened to from him. Not the greatest singer, and I'm unsure if I really like his slurring and such, but I'm digging the tunes.

And I don't really have a problem waiting for Alizee's new stuff. She has a family and seems to be putting that above all else. In her shoes (assuming she doesn't have to worry about money, which I don't think she does) I would definitely be staying at home and tending to my child. In fact, it'd probably be another year or two yet before I'd even think about a "comeback" so I think it's great she's even working on it. And I'm dying to hear it, but if she's putting family first then I can definitely respect that.

Rocket
10-03-2006, 10:45 AM
I can not STAND Jeremy. His voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Even his songs suck. I'm sorry but if this is the avenue that Aliz'ee is taking, I wish her luck on her come back because she is going to need it. Why ruin something that put you on the top? I've seen and read about how changing styles has damaged the careers of many artists. Very few artists have done this and was successful only because they had deeply devoted fans.

Rocket
10-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Case in point: Pat Bennatar's first love is opera. She performed on the opera stage since she was 16. In the 80's, on the advise of a friend, she changed her style and went to hard rock. Her song, Hit Me With Your Best Shot went straight to #1. She made two albums that both went platinum. After the birth of her baby, she changed her style to soft rock because she felt it was inappropiate for a mommy to do hard rock. Her popularity took an instant nose dive.

Ben
10-03-2006, 11:19 AM
Yeah, but does that mean Pat Bennatar should have continued with rock? I guess some would say yes because that might have meant continued success, but wouldn't it have been a pretty empty achievement for her if her heart wasn't in it?

From Alizée's choices, it's clear that she's decided to live her life for herself too, and not pursue fame to the fullest extent that she could have. Assuming she did so knowingly, I don't think this can be faulted. We've each got to find our own happiness.

Whether one still wants to be her fan in light of this is up to them, of course, but personally nothing can change my appreciation of the work she's already done, even if she never releases anything else, and the new stuff... well, I'll make up my mind on that when I hear it.

Rocket
10-03-2006, 11:40 AM
I totally agree with you Snatchers. I have taken ballet, tap and jazz lessons since I was 3 years old. When I was 16 I danced in the chorus of the ballet The Magic Flute at The Metropolitain Opera in New York City. I had a lot of support from friends and family to pursue my talent.

But I met a young marine who stole my heart and at 18 I became his wife. Now I take care of our home and two dogs. I teach ballet to 3 - 5 year olds at a dance studio twice a week.

I must admit that there are times that I miss the applause and the admiring looks from young fans. But I wouldn't trade my life now for all the stages in the world.

NANAKI
10-03-2006, 05:21 PM
I totally agree with you Snatchers. I have taken ballet, tap and jazz lessons since I was 3 years old. When I was 16 I danced in the chorus of the ballet The Magic Flute at The Metropolitain Opera in New York City. I had a lot of support from friends and family to pursue my talent.

But I met a young marine who stole my heart and at 18 I became his wife. Now I take care of our home and two dogs. I teach ballet to 3 - 5 year olds at a dance studio twice a week.

I must admit that there are times that I miss the applause and the admiring looks from young fans. But I wouldn't trade my life now for all the stages in the world.

Yeah ouch I could never do that in my life my skin would rip apart. Just looking at that gives me chills and I could imagine the pain I would be in.

Twitch
10-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Wow Rocket having only a vague idea (from working with ballet students trying to aquire enough knowledge to be able to try and photograph ballet properly because of how critical form and movement is) of how much work it is to just learn ballet, let alone be able to perform on stage with a company. I mean you just have to be around dancers when they finish a pointe lesson to know how much work they put into it. I'm surprised you were able to give it up. He must have really meant something to you, but it's great that you are happy and still involve ballet in your life.

But getting back to Snatcher's point, what do you prefer artists that put their happiness before their work or ones that sacrifice themselves for their work? I think the latter in the here today gone tomorrow art world is preffered by the art critics who are more then ready to watch an artist self destruct before moving on to the next one. But I think that you should put your family and friends first because they are still there for you long after the public and critics have left you behind. And if we have to wait longer between works so what it just means we appreciate them more when we do get them.

Rocket
10-03-2006, 06:47 PM
Everybody has his or her idea of success. Some achieve their dream and others continue to chase it while still others will never attain it. The one thing that you have to realize is that success is not a station. Too many people feel that 'once they graduate from high school...' 'once they get married...' 'once they finally get their own car...' 'once they became a star...' everything will be ok. But once you arrive you find a new station just beyond your reach. What you have to learn to do is to live one day at a time and be the best person that you can possibly be for that one day.

One of my favorite poets is Thomas Hastings who said: It's not today that drive men mad. But the regret of yesterday and the fear of tomorrow.

neoteny
10-03-2006, 07:28 PM
how profound

aditya8617
10-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Are you going to Olympics @Rocket, that was cool.

Fèvier
11-01-2010, 05:48 PM
How do guest find this stuff!!!!???
i will keep asking this stupid question until I get my stupid answer!

and the video has been blocked :(

DrSmith
11-01-2010, 07:07 PM
"guests" are probably searchbots going through random pages.

Jaimes
11-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Yarrg, no more video.

Awww, Your life is like a romance movie.:wub: So perfect.:p

User22
11-02-2010, 12:58 AM
How do guest find this stuff!!!!???
i will keep asking this stupid question until I get my stupid answer!

and the video has been blocked :(

Where are you finding where guests look up threads? I can only see where members are looking.

Tom
11-02-2010, 05:16 AM
Where are you finding where guests look up threads? I can only see where members are looking.

You can see what everyone's up to, even guests.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/online.php

User22
11-02-2010, 02:18 PM
You can see what everyone's up to, even guests.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/online.php

Ahhhh....thankyou! And yah I saw guest looking at some weird threads haha.