PDA

View Full Version : New Group. Alizee Today.

BlackAnthem
07-06-2009, 06:01 PM
I realize that this is what this is all about however some of you don't realize it. I would like someone here to create a facebook group bringing up the issue of raising her popularity in America. RCA Records then will promote her here and Alizee will be worldwide. Please this is important to me. Think about it. This could be big.

Think about this. Facebook has become a household use. I say we start "Alizee Today". We should give it a shot. That WILL raise awareness AND new people will join. Then we move on. To...radio? No I don't think they will play Frenchie stuff. I would like to try it.

Unfortunately, I cant make a group on my Facebook. So I know like 34 of you have one. So lets do it!

user472884
07-06-2009, 10:05 PM
yea i have one

I don't know how these networking sites work that well, so just look up "Jalen McMullen"

lilly
07-06-2009, 10:31 PM
I realize that this is what this is all about however some of you don't realize it. I would like someone here to create a facebook group bringing up the issue of raising her popularity in America. RCA Records then will promote her here and Alizee will be worldwide. Please this is important to me. Think about it. This could be big.

Think about this. Facebook has become a household use. I say we start "Alizee Today". We should give it a shot. That WILL raise awareness AND new people will join. Then we move on. To...radio? No I don't think they will play Frenchie stuff. I would like to try it.

Unfortunately, I cant make a group on my Facebook. So I know like 34 of you have one. So lets do it!

You're a little late to the party;)
The AA forums created that one ages ago. Go and search Feacebook for Alizée, you'll find the LillyTown USA group on the first page.

And the radio idea has been done many times over in many places across the world. Many users helped in requesting radio stations to play Alzée music. That idea has met with mild to no success depending on the location.

And why can't you make a facebook group!??

Srbski-kralj
07-06-2009, 11:22 PM
i had success in having moi lolita and la isla bonita play on the radio here in Ohio but that is after i spammed their emails and request sections. It had a mix of comments from other listeners.

Alex
07-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Like what type of mixed comments???

Srbski-kralj
07-06-2009, 11:29 PM
some listeners called back asking who she was. some were interested and some ass holes called up and started saying negative comments.

Alex
07-06-2009, 11:33 PM
That sux I mean give the girl a chance! or just respect the music being played. Oh well

TheBarrett
07-06-2009, 11:36 PM
That sux I mean give the girl a chance! or just respect the music being played. Oh well

What else can you expect from mainstream radio listeners?
They want to hear their Beyoncé single played again even though it was played 3 minutes ago. Not a pop-tart they can't understand.
:)

Srbski-kralj
07-06-2009, 11:37 PM
I mean there were suprisingly more people calling with posative call backs even the people talking and changing the songs were interested. So i can see calling the radio stations and emailing hte music to them could payoff. But it will take some time before they play it. Like someone else said on the other thread that we dont give up and just keep calling and emailing them, and eventually they will play it. i can see her music being played in the states bordering Mexico and in LA or something like that.

They want to hear their Beyoncé single played again even though it was played 3 minutes ago. Not a pop-tart they can't understand.

exactly everytime I turn on the radio I hear that song from T-Pain something to the west, to the east or whatever and its driving me insane. os im saying for the love of God play something else already.

Alex
07-06-2009, 11:42 PM
lol thats very true Srbski-kralj, US radio stations lack in variaty and new music, but thats good that there were alot of positve comments! Great job Srbski!

Srbski-kralj
07-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Touching up on what Viking Overloard said :). most songs i hear on the radio are rap and songs that the same song is being played over and over again on all freaking channels, sometimes is just anoyes the hell out of me.

ImRawdg
07-07-2009, 01:36 AM
I plan on emailing a couple local radio stations soon with actual info about our cause, not just saying "play this song", I actually want to tell them about the situation. I'll bet they will at least play it once if I can sweet talk them the correct way. I also wonder if they could supply me with a recording of the surrounding commentary...if they would I would so post it here.

In fact, I just remembered I am acquainted with someone who works at one of the stations, that might be an asset.

wasabi622
07-07-2009, 02:30 PM

hey man, im one of them listeners! but.. there is truth in that statement. i've been hearing "blame it on the alcohol" like 20 times in the last hour.

annnddd.. pop-tart? hahahaa! nice.

BlackAnthem
07-07-2009, 06:13 PM
How Do I terminate this thread it was a stupid idea!