PDA

View Full Version : The "I Love Women" Thread

Pages : [1] 2

TheBarrett
07-18-2009, 12:01 AM
That's right my friends, Mr. Metrostraight here with a rant on how much he loves, target matter: Women!

Women are complex, inert, adaptive beings capable of so many innovative and destructive things! They are the bane of many men but frankly, I find them exquisitely intriguing and beautiful things.
Speaking with a female is often filled with much more emotional depth, when out in town with a female friend I would often do many fulfilling and exhilarating things, such as ice skating, teaching some martial arts moves, eating at a fancy location, than what I would do with my male friends, which consists of "chillin", "football", and "Call of Duty".

Women overall have an inescapable allure that magnetizes our emotional conduct. Many of us males have to blame many stupid actions on the result of "Us" liking "A Woman" or "more".
I have come out, I admit it, I am a fan of women, I have a lot of female friends and I am not shy to say I love hanging out with them. I love the female gender, they complete me, they make me. :D

There are lots and lots and lots of negative things all said in joking fashion against women, especially women you may be in a relationship with, but enough of that. I've made this thread to specify a couple things from anyone who comes across it.

1.) What do you LOVE about women?
2.) What do you look for in a woman?
3.) Who would you consider, your ideal/model woman?

I love a woman's intriguing factor, the fact that they cannot be deciphered by us men only adds to their personal beauty and mysteriousness. The fact that they cannot be simply thought out of makes me desire them even more, to approach and to speak, and often their responses can be hilariously exhilarating, or appeasingly short yet allowing you to fathom out more events that can happen in the future. ;)

What I look for in a woman is for her to simply be herself, now this does not mean that I will love or want to be with that particular woman, but that will definitely allow me to confirm that the women I get to know will be, herself, and not trying to be anyone else. Sometimes a certain girl is simple, her actions are down to earth, and her attitude is level, and I absolutely love that sometimes. Sometimes a girl is extreme, passionate and has a great sense of flair and fashion, their ability to keep certain people on their toes is a thrill. Most often, i'd like a girl who is herself, to have a little bit of both for every little occasion. ;)

As for my ideal woman, well, I have a pee-wee crush on Chinese actress Li Bingbing. ;)
http://lh3.ggpht.com/elaing.zhang/RsEpHUfs_GI/AAAAAAAACD8/6Wg2U0ekJmg/s800/4549732_m_4549734_9593.jpg

Future Raptor Ace
07-18-2009, 12:16 AM
The thing I love most about women that man is know for lacking or not being as skilled as a woman is compassion! Also women definitely being the more complex and emotional of the human race always have a way to get to you emotions whether it be for good or for bad.
Women...............you can't live with them; you cant live without them!!

jung_adore_ALIZEE
07-18-2009, 12:30 AM
what I love about women? well what's not to love? :D so soft, so loving, so caring, yet so evil all at the same time it is the whole package which draws one in ;)

I like a woman who will be herself and don't mind me being myself, a sense of humor is a major plus too ;)

Ideally Beckinsale

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Kate-Beckinsale-kate-beckinsale-68487_1024_768.jpg

or possibly Emmi Silvennoinen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3134/2505993103_c9686314fd.jpg?v=0

puffyrock2
07-18-2009, 01:07 AM
I LOVE women, however they don't seem to care for me too much. I consider myself quite a suave cat, but my methods of seducing women by serenading them with a beautiful song always fails terribly.

TheBarrett
07-18-2009, 01:18 AM
I LOVE women, however they don't seem to care for me too much. I consider myself quite a suave cat, but my methods of seducing women by serenading them with a beautiful song always fails terribly.

You should consider a humor side as well.
There's a Hader in you, I can feel it. (Not like that :p)

Future Raptor Ace
07-18-2009, 01:59 AM
The best way to earn a girl is to stop caring and paying attention to them..................just pretend to not notice them and take an interest in other things. You say you sing, that's good........ keep singing just not to or for them but for yourself. The girl wont be able to stand this and she will desperately try to get your attention and resort to her internal instincts and spend more of her time thinking about you. Just don't over do it and be too much of a d**k to them, you have to do it just right! You have to be in control and not let them control you............... and lets face it, by you going after them as much as you are..... your letting them be in control! All women love a man in control, they may not admit it but they all do!
Just don't give up man, she will come! Maybe your time isn't now and the good lord has something great planed a little later! So dont be too desperate and rush into something, there's tons of fish in the sea. Don't make my mistake of rushing in and getting your heart ripped out by her!

wasabi622
07-18-2009, 10:26 AM
im sorry, but my heart is for one gal, and one gal only: Alizee.

mmkay?

:p

Ruroshen
07-18-2009, 05:26 PM

Uh, this may be an indication that you should change methods. I'm just sayin', is all... :p

You should consider a humor side as well.
There's a Hader in you, I can feel it. (Not like that :p)

True, true. I am hardly George Clooney by any means (as anyone who's seen my picture in the Reulctance and Cowardice thread will attest), but I've won over more than my fair share of women with my sense of humor. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. :p

puffyrock2
07-18-2009, 07:04 PM
Uh, this may be an indication that you should change methods. I'm just sayin', is all... :p

True, true. I am hardly George Clooney by any means (as anyone who's seen my picture in the Reulctance and Cowardice thread will attest), but I've won over more than my fair share of women with my sense of humor. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. :p

I was just joking, i haven't actually sang for a girl before. I've actually never been on a date before, kissed a girl, held hands or anything of that matter. I'm a solitary man. I don't leave the house unless i'm at work.

jung_adore_ALIZEE
07-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Dream Theater sang about PUFFS :blink:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKsvTTOTXDA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKsvTTOTXDA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jess
07-27-2009, 12:59 AM
Well here's a thread I love !! My biggest passion is women, I love everything about them !! Their smell, their taste, their soft skin, their sensitiveness, etc. I have nothing but love, respect and admiration for women. They inspire my world every day, and every night... ;)

My ideal woman is one with a positive attitude, who has a passion for life and finds beauty in almost everything. Of course she has to be self conscious about her own looks as well, he he. Right now I'm having a thing for this beautiful Belgian actress... Nany Sinatra ♥

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6321/nancysinatra35sm.jpg (http://img199.imageshack.us/i/nancysinatra35sm.jpg/)

wasabi622
07-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Their smell, their taste, their soft skin, their sensitiveness, etc.

their taste huh? i have yet munch down on a nice marinated "woman".. i'll have to order that with my breadsticks next time. :p

TheBarrett
07-27-2009, 07:48 PM
their taste huh? i have yet munch down on a nice marinated "woman".. i'll have to order that with my breadsticks next time. :p

You mean to say you don't have a breadstick already? ;) :p

jung_adore_ALIZEE
07-27-2009, 07:50 PM
You mean to say you don't have a breadstick already? ;) :p
not everyone has a breadstick some of us have Summer Sausage ;):p

puffyrock2
07-27-2009, 08:12 PM
not everyone has a breadstick some of us have Summer Sausage ;):p

Better yet, some of us have blood sausage...or maybe even hogs head cheese.

Srbski-kralj
07-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Hahahaha funny guys lol. Hoe about kebasas lol.

Jess
07-28-2009, 10:58 AM
Just how old are you guys ??? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

OndrejSc
07-28-2009, 12:44 PM
"For her beauty, as we are told, was in itself not altogether incomparable, nor such as to strike those who saw her; but converse with her had an irresistible charm, and her presence, combined with the persuasiveness of her discourse and the character which was somehow diffused about her behaviour towards others, had something stimulating about it. There was sweetness also in the tones of her voice; and her tongue, like an instrument of many strings, she could readily turn to whatever language she pleased..."

Plutarch, Life of Antony (XXVII)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MyxzlpP-MSs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MyxzlpP-MSs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

CFHollister
07-28-2009, 02:14 PM
OndrejSc- brilliant quote, brilliant clip :wub:

I've never been aware of that quote, but I've always attributed a similar list of qualities to explain why I am, and remain, her loyal fan.
1H avec Alizée, part 1 (http://alizeeamerica.com/play/?v=4)
1H avec Alizée, part 2 (http://alizeeamerica.com/play/?v=5)

wasabi622
07-28-2009, 02:27 PM
Just how old are you guys ??? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

hahahhaa its guys. WE'RE NEVER TO OLD TO TALK ABOUT OUR BREADSTICKS/SASUAGES/KESBASAS/HOGS HEAD CHEESE!!!!

TheBarrett
07-28-2009, 02:31 PM
hahahhaa its guys. WE'RE NEVER TO OLD TO TALK ABOUT OUR BREADSTICKS/SASUAGES/KESBASAS/HOGS HEAD CHEESE!!!!

Never too young either.

"I love you baby, but all I can think about is, kielbasa sausage.." -J. Black :p

mavsluver41
07-28-2009, 04:34 PM
What the hell happened to this thread :blink:. I guess it was inevitable :p.

Anyway, having just returned from India, I have a new appreciation for Indian food, music, and most importantly, Indian beauty :cool::

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq80/mavslover41/priyanka_chopra_3.jpg

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq80/mavslover41/3421878292_b84e69667f.jpg

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq80/mavslover41/rai-aishwarya-photo-aishwarya-rai-6.jpghttp://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq80/mavslover41/aishwarya-rai-pic-020.jpg

Srbski-kralj
07-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Im with you there bud. I dont know why I find women that live in another country more appealing that the ones here. Not sure why but i just do.

CFHollister
07-28-2009, 07:41 PM
Im with you there bud. I dont know why I find women that live in another country more appealing that the ones here. Not sure why but i just do.

I think there's an old idiom about greenery that has something to say about that. ;)

Srbski-kralj
07-28-2009, 07:54 PM
I think there's an old idiom about greenery that has something to say about that. ;)

ah maybe, but maybe it has something to do with that Im Serbian, born and lived in Europe and, european women apeal much more then girls my age around here. Not saying there are not cuties here. Just that there is a particular smell. I dont know how to say it any other way, that you guys wont think of me as a creap or something lol.

TheBarrett
07-29-2009, 02:39 AM
ah maybe, but maybe it has something to do with that Im Serbian, born and lived in Europe and, european women apeal much more then girls my age around here. Not saying there are not cuties here. Just that there is a particular smell. I dont know how to say it any other way, that you guys wont think of me as a creap or something lol.

Well it's the smell of staunch and thrift store women.
I like them innocent, yet headstrong, with a bit of strength and a bit of timidity, because i'm fairly the same myself. There are a lot of American women that aren't that way, they're either well, large in the sense of large and large in the sense of the mentality, a lot of them can be dominating, a lot of them can be too headstrong for me to the point they are being more arrogant than confident. American women have this certain strength I cannot comprehend, a lot of American women have as much to match their men. Of course a lot of American female teenagers are also spoiled and over-glamorous, I cannot judge their future for they are still young.

I believe in a relationship it is only going to work out if both are willing to step down from their ego-podium and not try to be dominant over the other, to find that click in a similar level. One cannot be the follower and one the leader, they must be together, leaders of themselves and of each other, followers of the rules they set themselves and their partners set for them.
The relationship is like a delicate flower, it must be tended to very often, and it must be guided towards the most beautiful path to its highest potential of growth, and no matter what there will be strayed paths, and weeds to leech it, but the true beauty is to see that flower continue to grow, only with the unbreakable will of the ones who tend it, the people in the relationship. :)

Srbski-kralj
07-29-2009, 10:39 PM
Dam man as i told you before bud you should write a book lol. Yeah I agree with you its not the middle ages anymore both partners should be equal. If there are two girls standing around, one a blonde, and a bunet i would probably go talk to the Blonde first. Idk why but there is something with blondes that drive me nuts. And not blonde hair that is bleached or crap like that. Im talking about pure natural blonde, its like a drug to me lol.

Señor Villa
08-05-2009, 08:26 PM
My ideal woman would be someone that is loving, caring, and family oriented. Of course someone that is beautiful and can keep up with me in the brains department. My ideal girl would be Selena Gomez.

wasabi622
08-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Dam man as i told you before bud you should write a book lol. Yeah I agree with you its not the middle ages anymore both partners should be equal. If there are two girls standing around, one a blonde, and a bunet i would probably go talk to the Blonde first. Idk why but there is something with blondes that drive me nuts. And not blonde hair that is bleached or crap like that. Im talking about pure natural blonde, its like a drug to me lol.

DUDE. totally understand that. me growing up in naperville? freaking hot blondes everywhere! blonde teenagers, blonde college students, and yes, hot blonde MOMs.

Srbski-kralj
08-05-2009, 09:32 PM
DUDE. totally understand that. me growing up in naperville? freaking hot blondes everywhere! blonde teenagers, blonde college students, and yes, hot blonde MOMs. :D haha yeah I hear ya. i dont know what it is called in English I belive its Dirty blonde hair or something like that not sure but that type of blonde hair is on women is increadible :).

Tomtentp
08-08-2009, 08:40 AM
The most beautiful thing about women?
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff341/tomtentp/Random/DSCN0334.jpg

Hope I didn't ruin anything. ;)

jung_adore_ALIZEE
08-08-2009, 08:44 AM

that they have pink helmets? :confused:

:D

Jess
08-08-2009, 11:31 AM

We would make great partners in crime as I would choose the brunette... ;)

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/JessLab_bucket/Two-4.jpg

MonteCristo
08-08-2009, 01:34 PM
I like the fact that women can do alot of things I can't do, and the fact that a few women make me truly crave for things.

Tiwaz
08-08-2009, 05:09 PM
wmomen r alriihht but someomne should inviite a fukin mute/mood controle, can't stand therir fuuckin whine al thee time u know

Tomtentp
08-08-2009, 07:24 PM
wmomen r alriihht but someomne should inviite a fukin mute/mood controle, can't stand therir fuuckin whine al thee time u know

Ahaha I think someone has had a one too many :p

Srbski-kralj
08-09-2009, 07:45 PM

ahahahahahahah yeah but sometimes thats the best part :D. After they whine they get waht they want and usualy afterwards we get what we want :D.

We would make great partners in crime as I would choose the brunette... ;)

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/JessLab_bucket/Two-4.jpg

ahahah yeah we could be lol. Brunette's are also growing on me preaty quickly. Im not a picky guy all hair styles I like, cant say i disline any :D.

TheBarrett
08-09-2009, 10:47 PM
I love brunettes.
They have an allure of classiness and maturity the other hair colors just cannot present. :)

Plaz
08-10-2009, 04:16 AM

+1 for sure... dont really like a girls butt bigger then that tho... but i definitely do not like a girl with out one either...

wasabi622
08-10-2009, 10:23 AM
come on people. it's the face that matters the most!!

hence the creation of the term "butterface"??

:P

Srbski-kralj
08-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Well buty is in the eye of the beholder. One person may love this but the other one dont.

edgar93
08-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Ahh, before I left Canada, I got to meet the cutest Quebecois girl of them all :wub:.
My brother was attending a summer camp, she was one of her teachers. She came from some city near Montreal, as part of a student interchange. Everyday she would pass by where I was sitting to say "Hola" :wub:.

But I left and haven't seen her since then :p.

wasabi622
08-10-2009, 11:08 PM
i want to bring the comedian russel peters into this.. just cuz they look good from behind.. they can turn around and :eek: RUN AWAY!!!

Fish
08-11-2009, 02:12 AM
Ahh, before I left Canada, I got to meet the cutest Quebecois girl of them all :wub:.
My brother was attending a summer camp, she was one of her teachers. She came from some city near Montreal, as part of a student interchange. Everyday she would pass by where I was sitting to say "Hola" :wub:.

But I left and haven't seen her since then :p.

Totally should have gotten some digits, man. :D

Fall
09-05-2009, 07:17 AM
It's weird that i missed this thread, it was created almost the same day i joined i think. Anyways here is my reply. Warning: I will get corny, I will get funky, I will regret posting it lol.

What I Love About Women:
When I think of women, I tend to think about how special they are. I think about how they can make you absolutely, ridiculously miserable :(. Yet they can also make you the happiest, most carefree man on the planet :wub:. They can do that. Every single one of them. They really are wonderful beings.

What I Look For In A Woman:
Honestly? I'm not quite sure. I've met a few ladies who totally left me in shock with either their looks, personality, or how they seem to be exactly what I'm missing. The thing is, it generally depends on different things when I like and don't like a girl, but some things that are definitely good to have are: A good sense of humor, to laugh with me and at me cause I don't tell jokes because they usually end up not being real funny. She doesn't have to be all that smart; I'm no genius either, I just have my strengths here and there. She isn't crazy about herself that she is self centered or the other way around that she can't stand the flaws she thinks she has. Dancing is always fun, so I would look for that in a girl.

Ideal/Model Woman:
Well of course Alizée. But that's just for starters. None of us really know if she is the way she seems to be. So I must think of somebody who has all of the qualities I mentioned above... And after while of thinking I couldn't really name somebody so I'll just stick with the "Little Bitty Pretty One" :D

Jess
09-25-2009, 11:19 AM
"To love for us men, is to clasp one woman with our arms, feeling that she lives and breathes just as we do, suffers as we do, thinks with us, loves with us, and above all, sins with us"... Baroness Orczy ♥ Yamila Diaz - If this brunet is too offensive to some please remove.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2276/5374422.th.jpg (http://img29.imageshack.us/i/5374422.jpg/)

puffyrock2
09-25-2009, 02:24 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/puffyrock2/16d0235a043446a7b8a7d130d15f4d790b0.jpg

Jess
09-25-2009, 02:54 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/puffyrock2/16d0235a043446a7b8a7d130d15f4d790b0.jpg
Very cute... ;)

lingeries name
11-07-2009, 10:52 AM
hi
I still love women.
I love women but..... I can do without the nagging, complaining, btiching, moaning, attitude, crying, and spending money. I don't care how level headed a woman is, everyone one of them has at least aggravated one male in their lives by doing every one of these things. Guaranteed!

Oh, and as far as women following fashion trends, makeup, clothes, etc.....it has absolutely NOTHING to do with men. NOTHING!!!!! Men wouldn't care if women walked around in a burlap sacks with no makeup as long as whats underneath the sack is to our liking. hehe Women do all those things for other women!!! Its a weird type of competition for them. I used to work in an office where there we only 2 guys, both of us in relationships, and about 30 women. So, we were not on the menu yet, they constantly came in showing off to each other their new shoes, bags, clothes, makeup, etc. It was disgusting that they felt they HAD to outdo each other.

puffyrock2
11-07-2009, 01:31 PM
http://blogs.okayplayer.com/theroots/files/2008/04/sasha_grey.jpg

Ben
11-07-2009, 01:35 PM
^ Is that the same girl as your previous pic, puffy? Who is (or are) she (or they)?

puffyrock2
11-07-2009, 02:07 PM
^ Is that the same girl as your previous pic, puffy? Who is (or are) she (or they)?

The first pic is of Stoya, the second pic is of Sasha Grey. Both are actresses of an 'adult' nature. But even in regular pics, i think they look lovely.

Ben
11-07-2009, 02:10 PM
Sasha Grey
I have the Steven Soderbergh film with her, The Girlfriend Experience, sitting here from Netflix. Haven't gotten around to watching it yet though.

puffyrock2
11-07-2009, 03:40 PM
I have the Steven Soderbergh film with her, The Girlfriend Experience, sitting here from Netflix. Haven't gotten around to watching it yet though.

I haven't seen it but the reviews weren't that good. Anyway, Sasha a very intelligent person and has great taste in film, plus she's been doing some things in music too.

jung_adore_ALIZEE
11-07-2009, 09:26 PM
I like Sasha and I like Stoya

wasabi622
11-08-2009, 10:29 PM

my my, who is this? :blink:

Fall
11-08-2009, 10:38 PM
The first pic is of Stoya...

my my, who is this? :blink:
Look up! ^ And there you have it ;)
I would tell you more, but besides her name, I don't know anything about her :confused:

wasabi622
11-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Look up! ^ And there you have it ;)
I would tell you more, but besides her name, I don't know anything about her :confused:

hahahaa, thanks, but what i ment is, what he ment by "Adult" nature.
as in, they porn stars?

jung_adore_ALIZEE
11-08-2009, 11:05 PM
^indeed my friend

Ben
11-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Aye, so the less said here about their xxx activities the better... there's always google if you're curious though, wasabi. :)

wasabi622
11-08-2009, 11:13 PM
hahahaa, don't worry, we'll keep it clean. :p

but i see! though, i don't know if an actress of adult entertainment would be my choice of a woman to love. :p

Future Raptor Ace
11-09-2009, 04:38 PM
FRA is getting frustrated, I wish women would be more direct, their signs are very hard to read! Apparently I stepped too far into the friend zone, and thats all she wants from me... that and shes an exchange student from Spain and just wants to study her butt off!

wasabi622
11-09-2009, 04:51 PM
FRA is getting frustrated, I wish women would be more direct, their signs are very hard to read! Apparently I stepped too far into the friend zone, and thats all she wants from me... that and shes an exchange student from Spain and just wants to study her butt off!

exchange student?? wouldn't that make it a very short relationship? :blink:
not to discourage you or anything, but just to be technical and such.

Fall
11-09-2009, 06:14 PM

Impress her by taking flamenco lessons and making her some paella (you could call it a Spaniard's shrimp/chicken fried rice) or something :D
(ooh and try speaking Spanish with the classic Spanish lisp, I find it sexier though I'm also part Latino as well as Spaniard :eek::D)

wasabi622
11-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Impress her by taking flamenco lessons and making her some paella (you could call it a Spaniard's shrimp/chicken fried rice) or something :D
(ooh and try speaking Spanish with the classic Spanish lisp, I find it sexier though I'm also part Latino as well as Spaniard :eek::D)

i always wanted to try some gazpacho, paella had shrimp, and seafood is a no no for me. :p

Fall
11-09-2009, 07:47 PM
i always wanted to try some gazpacho, paella had shrimp, and seafood is a no no for me. :p
I always ask for custom made paella, with chicken :D Mother still loves me enough to make it, and also makes me my own chicken on Thanksgiving cause I don't like turkey. I agree, for me, seafood is bleh, Alizée can have it :wub: (cause she says she likes it)

Fish
11-10-2009, 12:53 AM
exchange student?? wouldn't that make it a very short relationship? :blink:
not to discourage you or anything, but just to be technical and such.

From Spain? Wouldn't that make her awesome, and (judging by my prior experiences with Spanish women, and Mediterranean women in general) hot?

Fall
11-10-2009, 01:00 AM
From Spain? Wouldn't that make her awesome, and (judging by my prior experiences with Spanish women, and Mediterranean women in general) hot?
Listen to Fish's words of wisdom.... ;)

wasabi622
11-10-2009, 01:10 AM

oh i have no doubt of that! i was just saying, foreign exchange means they're gone at the end of the semester, or the end of the year if you're lucky!

but what the hey. carpe diem! :D

Criss_pl
11-10-2009, 09:07 AM
oh i have no doubt of that! i was just saying, foreign exchange means they're gone at the end of the semester, or the end of the year if you're lucky!

but what the hey. carpe diem! :D

But to the end of semester, there is still much time I think :)
And Fish is right:D I meet some Spanish girls 2 moths ago:p

wasabi622
11-10-2009, 11:06 AM
But to the end of semester, there is still much time I think :)
And Fish is right:D I meet some Spanish girls 2 moths ago:p

really? for me the semester ends in.. a about 5 weeks.

Fall
11-10-2009, 01:21 PM
really? for me the semester ends in.. a about 5 weeks.
For us it ends at the end of January. Actually I'm in my Computer Graphics class right now lol. Almost all the cool websites are blocked, like facebook and game sites, but luckily, this one isn't!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

TheBarrett
11-10-2009, 07:19 PM
For us it ends at the end of January. Actually I'm in my Computer Graphics class right now lol. Almost all the cool websites are blocked, like facebook and game sites, but luckily, this one isn't!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

You don't know how to work around that system yet.
That or sites haven't purchased privileges to ignore the school block system. I know a few sites that have. :p

Which is why I can do stupid shits when i'm at work :p

Fall
11-10-2009, 07:27 PM
You don't know how to work around that system yet.
That or sites haven't purchased privileges to ignore the school block system. I know a few sites that have. :p

Which is why I can do stupid shits when i'm at work :p
Yeah there's definitely a few sites that can get you there, but it's not worth the hassle of doing it, cause most people are offline during school (with itouches or other devices) or are not close to a computer. As for games, many aren't blocked, so you can still find it. And third, the teachers have some software called "Vision" (you guys probably have it too) where their computers are connected to ours and they can see your screen and take over too. They don't use it all the time, but you can get kicked off the computer for the day, which isn't nice. I was sneaking a peek at the forum earlier while my teacher was away helping other students and not on her computer :D

TheBarrett
11-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Yeah there's definitely a few sites that can get you there, but it's not worth the hassle of doing it, cause most people are offline during school (with itouches or other devices) or are not close to a computer. As for games, many aren't blocked, so you can still find it. And third, the teachers have some software called "Vision" (you guys probably have it too) where their computers are connected to ours and they can see your screen and take over too. They don't use it all the time, but you can get kicked off the computer for the day, which isn't nice. I was sneaking a peek at the forum earlier while my teacher was away helping other students and not on her computer :D

You can still get around it. :p

Again you're forgetting the amounts of free time and the liberal job I have, so I can do the random stuff.
You should be paying attention in class.

Fall
11-10-2009, 07:44 PM
You can still get around it. :p

Again you're forgetting the amounts of free time and the liberal job I have, so I can do the random stuff.
You should be paying attention in class.

Lol it's computer graphics, Ms. Dim walks in, assigns you the project, and sets you loose on the computer for a week or two, there's no lectures or notes to be taken. My friend and I just goof off (on games and this site for me) for the first week and a half and end up doing a good job on the work anyway :p

wasabi622
11-11-2009, 12:29 PM
for some weird reason, i just cannot talk to women at the gym.

i dunno why. it may be because i just want to get a workout then get outta there. or maybe because im too busy listening to Alizee on my ipod. or i just dont know how to start a conversation in that situation.

in class or elsewhere, it's pretty easy. but the gym?? :eek:

TheBarrett
11-11-2009, 02:14 PM
for some weird reason, i just cannot talk to women at the gym.

i dunno why. it may be because i just want to get a workout then get outta there. or maybe because im too busy listening to Alizee on my ipod. or i just dont know how to start a conversation in that situation.

in class or elsewhere, it's pretty easy. but the gym?? :eek:

You may be intimidated at the fact that women who work out in the gym might be independent and hard minded or have enough muscle to rip you s new one.

(it just means she has more dexterity ;))

wasabi622
11-27-2009, 02:13 AM
So I'm watching Amelie, and I want to know, where are the woman like that??

The more quiet cute ones. All the ones I've ever run into are loud, slightly obnoxious and try too hard to be sexy. Nothing wrong with that, but just not what I'm looking for.

Where are they?! :(

TheBarrett
11-27-2009, 04:13 AM

The more quiet cute ones. All the ones I've ever run into are loud, slightly obnoxious and try too hard to be sexy. Nothing wrong with that, but just not what I'm looking for.

Few scattered across urban areas of North America.
More frequently sighted in Western and Eastern Europe, as well as Mainland Asia and occasionally random pockets of South America.

Would you like to consult your Pokédex? :p

The Gate Keeper
11-28-2009, 12:23 AM

They be the rarest of all tha lasses. (Why did I do that in a Pirate voice?)

I enjoy when a women approaches me first instead of me going up to them first. One because I make an ass of myself most of the time including one time I'd thought it be a good idea to set my arm on fire. 2nd cause it makes think there seriously interested instead of just flirting to flirt.

wasabi622
11-28-2009, 12:46 AM
both of ya'll make valid points. though it does not make it any more bearable. :(

because to me, in order to get a girl interested, i have to not be me. i have to pretend i that i love to drink, that i love to party wild, and that i do crazy stuff.

but i really don't. id much prefer a more calm atmosphere than a loud bar, i don't drink often at all, and when i do, it's only with close friends, and i'm not that crazy at all.

i just can't keep up with the crazy betches! where da calm ones at?!

TheBarrett
11-28-2009, 02:55 AM
both of ya'll make valid points. though it does not make it any more bearable. :(

because to me, in order to get a girl interested, i have to not be me. i have to pretend i that i love to drink, that i love to party wild, and that i do crazy stuff.

but i really don't. id much prefer a more calm atmosphere than a loud bar, i don't drink often at all, and when i do, it's only with close friends, and i'm not that crazy at all.

i just can't keep up with the crazy betches! where da calm ones at?!

You can be more extreme, and fill in a typical asian stereotype.
Silent, lethal, defensive, heroic, and unexpected. :p

Some girls dig that, the mysterious man. ;)

wasabi622
11-28-2009, 03:40 AM
You can be more extreme, and fill in a typical asian stereotype.
Silent, lethal, defensive, heroic, and unexpected. :p

Some girls dig that, the mysterious man. ;)

hmm.. the typical asian sterotype here is a bit of a bro type break dancer..
i guess some of my friends say that i dress like a bro(hollister makes me a bro?!) but break dancing... no. just no.

but either way! all i find is the rowdy ones. ME NO WANT.

TheBarrett
11-28-2009, 03:47 AM
hmm.. the typical asian sterotype here is a bit of a bro type break dancer..
i guess some of my friends say that i dress like a bro(hollister makes me a bro?!) but break dancing... no. just no.

but either way! all i find is the rowdy ones. ME NO WANT.

Have a problem with B-BOYING? :p
(I happen to enjoy b-boying, watch it brosef. Lol)

You'll find a "speshulz" one eventually, maybe when you're out just being yourself. Don't look for them actually, enjoy your single life, and they'll come to you.
Do not seek them, for the most precious of women are the most precious of treasures, hidden, glorious, with only a vague map to lead the way, but you'll find yourself there. :)

wasabi622
11-28-2009, 03:49 AM
Have a problem with B-BOYING? :p
(I happen to enjoy b-boying, watch it brosef. Lol)

hahahaa! im definitely more of a brosef than anything! lolz

i find that too many asians at my school were into break dancing, and i try to keep away from the asian masses. :p
the only asian thing that i have a personal interest in is taekwondo.

You'll find a "speshulz" one eventually, maybe when you're out just being yourself. Don't look for them actually, enjoy your single life, and they'll come to you.
Do not seek them, for the most precious of women are the most precious of treasures, hidden, glorious, with only a vague map to lead the way, but you'll find yourself there. :)

ah hell, i ain't looking.

just noticing the merchandise passing by, that's all. :p

Fall
11-29-2009, 11:40 PM
Well I don't know anything about finding the right girl, all I'm worried about for now is finding a date for prom lol. A friend suggested I contract a deadly disease, call the Make A Wish Foundation and ask them to ask Alizée to be my date LOL :wub: I honestly considered that for about 10 seconds, but I would want to live to see more Lilly albums :D (and graduation, which is a few days after prom :))

TheBarrett
11-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Well I don't know anything about finding the right girl, all I'm worried about for now is finding a date for prom lol. A friend suggested I contract a deadly disease, call the Make A Wish Foundation and ask them to ask Alizée to be my date LOL :wub: I honestly considered that for about 10 seconds, but I would want to live to see more Lilly albums :D (and graduation, which is a few days after prom :))

Sounds like you need a Barrett and Jung's "101 Ways to Get a Celebrity to Befriend You" guide.

70% of these endeavors require you to have a wingmate who is drunk, or yourself drunk and a wingmate who is sober!

Fall
11-29-2009, 11:46 PM
Sounds like you need a Barrett and Jung's "101 Ways to Get a Celebrity to Befriend You" guide.

70% of these endeavors require you to have a wingmate who is drunk, or yourself drunk and a wingmate who is sober!
Drunk wingmate... i guess i can find one :D check.
Sober wingmate... i got plenty of :D check.
What's next, Great Wise Man? :D

TheBarrett
11-29-2009, 11:49 PM
Drunk wingmate... i guess i can find one :D check.
Sober wingmate... i got plenty of :D check.
What's next, Great Wise Man? :D

Get your drunk wingmate to harass said celebrity.
Come to the rescue of said celebrity.
Have drunken wingmate continue to banter forward with obscenities and other meaningless things.
Be a hero to said celebrity by handling your drunken wingmate ONCE AND FOR ALL. (He's in on it however)

The rest is up to you, extra details are of course optional, and this is merely plan number 1 of 101.
Plus you might want to bring a sedan, minivans and "rapist ice cream trucks" are not advised.

Fall
11-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Have drunken wingmate continue to banter forward with obscenities and other meaningless things.
Be a hero to said celebrity by handling your drunken wingmate ONCE AND FOR ALL. (He's in on it however)

The rest is up to you, extra details are of course optional, and this is merely plan number 1 of 101.
Plus you might want to bring a sedan, minivans and "rapist ice cream trucks" are not advised.
Lol, sounds like a good plan, but what about the part where me and my buddy get anywhere near Alizée? :blink:
and how about a nice '99 Infiniti QX4?
No, not mine, from google images. Looks like mine though :D
http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Random%20Stuff/QX4.jpg

wasabi622
11-30-2009, 01:51 PM

hmm.. there's only that small danger that ya'll might be beaten to a pulp by said celebrities body guard.

for a fool proof way of seducing Alizee, see my post here:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4229&page=6

Fall
11-30-2009, 02:03 PM
hmm.. there's only that small danger that ya'll might be beaten to a pulp by said celebrities body guard.

for a fool proof way of seducing Alizee, see my post here:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4229&page=6

Like Achilles in The Iliad, I am a man that fights for no flag, and so your plan doesn't work for me :(
I will have to stick with the wisdom of Barrett and Jung :blink:

wasabi622
11-30-2009, 02:46 PM
Like Achilles in The Iliad, I am a man that fights for no flag, and so your plan doesn't work for me :(
I will have to stick with the wisdom of Barrett and Jung :blink:

ahh dont' worry about it. modify mine!! make the enemy soldiers something like screaming twilight fans or something. :p

puffyrock2
12-08-2009, 07:09 PM
What A Beauty:wub:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/puffyrock2/arielone.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/puffyrock2/ariel2.jpg

The Gate Keeper
12-08-2009, 10:23 PM
What A Beauty:wub:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/puffyrock2/arielone.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/puffyrock2/ariel2.jpg

Damn...

Nuff said

jolidon me
12-09-2009, 02:39 AM
what an insightful, virtous, meritorious and wise realization to have, that apathy is the great solution. Everyone used to be like you, then like you, they gave up and sold their soul. Unlike some others im not going to let yourself off so easy and stroke your ego, so that you can pretend your ignorance is some realization that benefits your life and provides true happyness. You can't handle the truth, so you have sought shelter in your void ontological bubble, hope you dont mind if I make a small dent in it.

Jess
12-09-2009, 10:57 AM
"All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us complete. We choose partners & change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak & hope. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect who might be searching for us"... Narrator in The Wonder Years (1988)

puffyrock2
12-09-2009, 03:17 PM
what an insightful, virtous, meritorious and wise realization to have, that apathy is the great solution. Everyone used to be like you, then like you, they gave up and sold their soul. Unlike some others im not going to let yourself off so easy and stroke your ego, so that you can pretend your ignorance is some realization that benefits your life and provides true happyness. You can't handle the truth, so you have sought shelter in your void ontological bubble, hope you dont mind if I make a small dent in it.

What you talkin' bout, Willis?

wasabi622
12-14-2009, 12:09 AM

I'm confused.. who is it exactly that you're talking to?

puffyrock2
12-14-2009, 10:20 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/puffyrock2/tfgd.jpg

Srbski-kralj
12-14-2009, 10:33 PM
http://i6.tinypic.com/4bpqyoh.jpg

OndrejSc
01-17-2010, 12:02 PM
Evangeline Lilly on Jimmy Kimmel Interview {January 14 , 2010 }Part1
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Ec01smUiVTw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Ec01smUiVTw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Evangeline Lilly on Jimmy Kimmel Interview {January 14 , 2010 }Part2
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/sq-CSbTjRCo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/sq-CSbTjRCo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Evangeline Lilly on Jimmy Kimmel Interview {January 14 , 2010 }Part3
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/gXrZvdxJax8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/gXrZvdxJax8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Brent
01-19-2010, 07:11 PM
there is nothing wrong with serbian women. just look at my avatar. ^^

Srbski-kralj
01-19-2010, 07:16 PM
Nothing at all Ana Ivanovic is smoking :).

puffyrock2
01-25-2010, 07:57 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/puffyrock2/l_fea23a69a22041ac8910de4e8113d3df.jpg

wasabi622
02-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Mmm.. Can't wait to meet some of these fine, gorgeous patriotic women. :p

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iCmppOwVPFg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iCmppOwVPFg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tomtentp
02-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Mmm.. Can't wait to meet some of these fine, gorgeous patriotic women. :p

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iCmppOwVPFg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iCmppOwVPFg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Love the last girl with a friggin AA gun :p

wasabi622
02-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Love the last girl with a friggin AA gun :p

Not exactly an anti-air gun, but sexy regardless!

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/Barrett_50_cal_sniper_rifle.jpg

With an equally sexy round.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/2647465445_76649122de.jpg

TheBarrett
02-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Not exactly an anti-air gun, but sexy regardless!

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/Barrett_50_cal_sniper_rifle.jpg

With an equally sexy round.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/2647465445_76649122de.jpg

How about an Anti-Life or Anti-Male Genitalia gun. :p

jung_adore_ALIZEE
02-04-2010, 11:53 PM
The .50 BMG was originally made as an Anti-aircraft cartridge. It has since become a long range anti-material and in some situations anti-personal round.

The Barrett's do a pour job at demonstrating the true accuracy of the .50 BMG.

wasabi622
02-05-2010, 12:28 AM
I've always felt that using the .50 as a antipersonnel round was a bit of overkill. :p

I thought it was basically anti-material?

jung_adore_ALIZEE
02-05-2010, 08:11 AM
I've always felt that using the .50 as a antipersonnel round was a bit of overkill. :p

I thought it was basically anti-material?

It's typically used for anti-material, but in the case when an extreme range (usually over a mile which would be out of the .300 win. mag range) kill is need it is the go to round. The longest confirmed kill is 2,430 meters (2,657 yards) using a McMillan Tac-50.

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/smokin-aces.jpg

http://www.vanguardia.com.mx/XStatic/vanguardia/images/espanol/20100107-6339842.jpg

http://www.moviehole.net/wp-content/uploads/aces2.jpg

Brent
02-05-2010, 07:05 PM
damn i just realized guns make chicks sexy. not wives, but just random chicks.

VVVACCPLPNLY
02-21-2010, 02:20 AM
Here is one other woman I was in love with as a child, she has a somewhat similar look to Alizée, I think. Kind of makes me think that is why I love Alizée so much, because she reminds me of my first crush, Kimberly Hart! Dark hair, eyes, Cute nose. Still to this day I find myself watching MMPR on youtube. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BKojl4WgoWM/StZ5JXbCCEI/AAAAAAAAAis/dFXBS15GF6w/s320/mmpr-rg-kimberly.jpg

TheBarrett
02-21-2010, 02:41 AM
Jung Sooyeon
http://feedyaluvkorean.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/20090626_snsd_jessica_2.jpg

Nocchi
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/AVjbNJjdFtQ/0.jpg

Kuroki Meisa
http://www.blike.net/files/gallery/Bio_KurokiMeisa_006_0.jpg

KWON YURI (My Black Pearl :p)
http://pandabutter.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/snsd-yuri-nylon-2.jpg

and of course the "greatest of them all"

WILSKA :p
http://www.imperiumi.net/uimg/image/8/survivorszero_tapio_wilska.jpg

djwise
02-21-2010, 03:17 AM
Son Ga-in
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs017.snc3/12459_105075919508964_100000196706656_146574_48764 86_n.jpg

Stephanie Hwang (FANY)
http://qeagrumpygirl.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/snsd-tiffany.jpg

wasabi622
02-21-2010, 03:30 PM
I am sure this may be on here somewhere, but I just wanted to be able to start a thread. Sorry if there is a thread like this already. Here, you just post pics of other women you think are beautiful. It is ok to reference Alizée, or to post pics of her compared to other women, but no Alizée only posts, please. Here is one other woman I was in love with as a child, she has a somewhat similar look to Alizée, I think. Kind of makes me think that is why I love Alizée so much, because she reminds me of my first crush, Kimberly Hart! Dark hair, eyes, Cute nose. Still to this day I find myself watching MMPR on youtube. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BKojl4WgoWM/StZ5JXbCCEI/AAAAAAAAAis/dFXBS15GF6w/s320/mmpr-rg-kimberly.jpg

You, sir, are now my best friend.

Amy Jo Johnson... my first celebrity crush. :p
I'm a 90s kid so I'm a huge Might Morphin Power Rangers fan!

"Catch you on the flip side!"

The Gate Keeper
02-21-2010, 06:03 PM
I am sure this may be on here somewhere, but I just wanted to be able to start a thread. Sorry if there is a thread like this already. Here, you just post pics of other women you think are beautiful. It is ok to reference Alizée, or to post pics of her compared to other women, but no Alizée only posts, please. Here is one other woman I was in love with as a child, she has a somewhat similar look to Alizée, I think. Kind of makes me think that is why I love Alizée so much, because she reminds me of my first crush, Kimberly Hart! Dark hair, eyes, Cute nose. Still to this day I find myself watching MMPR on youtube. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BKojl4WgoWM/StZ5JXbCCEI/AAAAAAAAAis/dFXBS15GF6w/s320/mmpr-rg-kimberly.jpg
Wow the nostalgia just hit me like a ton of bricks. Good times :wub:

VVVACCPLPNLY
02-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Glad someone else agrees! She's really only on Canadian TV, so she isn't seen too much in america.

Brent
02-25-2010, 09:20 PM
yeah i used to have a crush on her as a kid as well

Criss_pl
02-26-2010, 09:52 AM
Power Rangers, I didn't watch it, but once when I was reading some articles, I came across the list of actors playing Power Rangers and she was there. That face and smile has that "something".
I have some propositions to this topic, but first I need to find good photos.

Junkmale
02-26-2010, 07:27 PM
The entire Finnish Ladies Ice Hockey team.....wow!

user472884
03-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Well.... I don't know about you guys, but I think it's fair to say everybody has their own tastes.

I have the hots for this woman, you might or might not heard of.

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/JalentheAlizeefan/015.jpg

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/JalentheAlizeefan/032.jpg

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/JalentheAlizeefan/Screenshot2009-11-17at125433AM.png

Honorable Mentions (in no particular order):
- Bryce Dallas Howard
- Lea Thompson (in howard the duck and back to the future)
- Audrey Tautou (so-so... she looks like butt to me compared side by side to Her Grace and Beauty)
- Ludivine Sagnier
- Chuck Norris
- Bruce Lee
- The Golden Shotgun from CoD4 (getting a stiffy just thinking about it)
- Evangeline Lilly
- Emilie de Ravin

wasabi622
03-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Jalen... that's no women you are talking about, that there, is a Goddess.

She does not belong in this petty thread about women, she's in her own league.

TheBarrett
03-06-2010, 12:58 AM
Jalen... that's no women you are talking about, that there, is a Goddess.

She does not belong in this petty thread about women, she's in her own league.

Goddesses don't like to get tapped.
That's a disadvantage for me :p

Plaz
03-06-2010, 12:59 AM
yea id tap alizée...hit it and quit it liek whut!!

mal
03-06-2010, 01:09 AM
photo i took

TheBarrett
03-06-2010, 01:52 AM
photo i took

Rock on brother. :cool:

user472884
03-07-2010, 02:38 AM
yea id tap alizée...hit it and quit it liek whut!!

Tap it as you please, but if you quit it and she gets angry... you know she's going to kill you if we don't first, right?

photo i took

Wow, that's quite a model there. I'd like to rub my hands and fingers all over that thing... I bet it makes a nice sound if I touch it in the right places...

Oh yea... the girl is aight too.

TheBarrett
03-07-2010, 04:09 AM
Thats in Soviet Russia.

In Real World, Plaz got enough to kill you. :p

wasabi622
03-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Wow, that's quite a model there. I'd like to rub my hands and fingers all over that thing... I bet it makes a nice sound if I touch it in the right places...

Oh yea... the girl is aight too.

Hahahaaa! Oh Jalen.. you make me lol sometimes. :p

Brent
03-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Thats in Soviet Russia.

In Real World, Plaz got enough to kill you. :p

What about outer space? What is he like there?

TheBarrett
03-08-2010, 07:28 PM
What about outer space? What is he like there?

I don't know, I can assure you both will still have sex there though.

User22
03-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Alizée in space sounds really good right now...just me and her in an 8' x 8' space module....with some chocolate syrup...and milk of course:D

wasabi622
03-08-2010, 11:56 PM
I love women with nice noses. And I'm not just joking because of the other thread, but that thread made me realize how odd it is that I look at a chick's nose.. :blink:

Ruroshen
03-09-2010, 02:47 AM
I love women with nice noses. And I'm not just joking because of the other thread, but that thread made me realize how odd it is that I look at a chick's nose.. :blink:

I can top that: Alizée made me realize how important an attractive forehead is to me in a girl.

Yeah, I know... :blink:

VVVACCPLPNLY
03-09-2010, 03:43 PM
I can top that: Alizée made me realize how important an attractive forehead is to me in a girl.

Yeah, now we'll probably have a 'Forehead' thread...

Tchaikovsky
03-09-2010, 10:43 PM

There's something wrong with you...

djwise
03-10-2010, 08:25 AM

Did somebody mention foreheads??

http://twistedstars.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/normal_taeyeon_1.jpg

:wub:

Merci Alizée
03-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Did somebody mention foreheads??

http://twistedstars.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/normal_taeyeon_1.jpg

:wub:

That's really beautiful. :)

Brent
03-10-2010, 03:23 PM
easily my favorite woman. :) K-Pop invasion of the thread lolol

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_522486/200805/1209753659_080430yoona2.jpg

whoa that came out huge o.o

VVVACCPLPNLY
03-10-2010, 04:32 PM

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_522486/200805/1209753659_080430yoona2.jpg

whoa that came out huge o.o

Actually, it didn't come out at all...
Ok, in my quote it did... Wierd...

djwise
03-10-2010, 05:06 PM

xD I was gonna post her too. beat me to it though. shoulda figured that you would, lol.

user472884
03-10-2010, 05:40 PM
I love four heads.... so much I made them the subject of my sig.

djwise
03-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Witness the power of the eye-smile!!

http://snsdkorean.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/tiffany-204.jpg

Fany Fany Tiffany! :wub:

Brent
03-10-2010, 07:36 PM
tiffany looks beautiful lately imo. not that she wasn't pretty before, but i think her and sunny had the best look in Oh!

djwise
03-10-2010, 08:12 PM
tiffany looks beautiful lately imo. not that she wasn't pretty before, but i think her and sunny had the best look in Oh!

I loved her look in Oh! But then again, I'm biased & have loved all her looks. xD

Yuri's "Dark Soshi" look has been revealed, by the way!!

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/20100311_yurisnsd_1-459x322.jpg

*From allkpop (http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/yuris-black-soshi-concept-photo-released)*

JimmyDean23
03-10-2010, 08:55 PM
This thread needs some JeTi.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7400000/Tiffany-and-Jessica-girls-generation-snsd-7482005-500-375.jpg

Cuteness to The Power of Nine!

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9200000/snsd-members-girls-generation-snsd-9221502-800-798.jpg

TheBarrett
03-10-2010, 08:59 PM
You guys make me so proud. :wub:

Brent
03-10-2010, 09:01 PM
yuri looks so sexy :O

wasabi622
03-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Combo breaker!!!

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/emma-watson-2.jpg

Hellz yeah! :D

JimmyDean23
03-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Tiffany does not approve of your combo breaker.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7100000/TIFFANY-girls-generation-snsd-7133827-450-450.jpg

TheBarrett
03-10-2010, 09:47 PM
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/176/234r.gif
Sica: "Okay, anyways, back on track..."

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9945/n53cj9.jpg

djwise
03-10-2010, 10:55 PM
http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/old/2009_stories/20090401_begbm05.jpg

Miryo <3

wasabi622
03-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Holy crap. You all have a serious case of yellow fever. It disgusts me. :p

I'm going to try to combat it.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/girl_kate_beckinsale024.jpg

TheBarrett
03-11-2010, 12:42 AM
I embrace my true color, show my nationality proud, and of course, take a few down the high road with me! :p

http://upic.me/i/ly/si2010022755.jpg

http://upic.me/i/ov/si2010022756.jpg

Besides...
My thread :p

wasabi622
03-11-2010, 12:48 AM
I'm an American soldier, and I will fight for our ladies. :p

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/dallas_cowboys.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/dallas-cowboys-cheerleader.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/cowboys-cheerleaders.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/what-2-watch-weekend-edition-930-10.jpg

djwise
03-11-2010, 01:07 AM
I'm an American soldier, and I will fight for our ladies. :p

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/dallas_cowboys.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/dallas-cowboys-cheerleader.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/cowboys-cheerleaders.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/what-2-watch-weekend-edition-930-10.jpg

GO COWBOYS!!!! That being said:

http://goodvibe.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/browneyedgirls2_20090719.jpg

wasabi622
03-11-2010, 01:31 AM
*coughcough*

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/hayden_panettiere1.jpg

VVVACCPLPNLY
03-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Nope, don't like blondes. Sorry, dude, Alizee really is what I've been looking for in a girl...

Fall
03-11-2010, 04:37 PM
http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Random%20Stuff/25887_387014191084_247903286084_489.jpg

djwise
03-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Hahaha, nice one Fall!!

http://welshjapanotaku.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/perfumephoto_02.jpg

Fall
03-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Lovin' the hat :D
http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Random%20Stuff/25759_106170652742741_1000004942134.jpg

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Random%20Stuff/24353_1330461933922_1002192878_3100.jpg

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Random%20Stuff/24017_1201834173297_1451866708_4494.jpg

wasabi622
03-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Fair enough, not everyone likes blonds.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/jessica_alba.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/jessica_alba-1.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/jessica-alba-13.jpg

JimmyDean23
03-11-2010, 08:51 PM
^Bravo sir, bravo.

As much as I love Jessica Alba, I'm gonna have to go ahead and post these.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oHNNC_HO4gE/S5mVXupyoyI/AAAAAAAAJZ8/XnOzTLZv2z0/s640/tae%20yeon.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oHNNC_HO4gE/S5mVX5-454I/AAAAAAAAJaA/66t4O9aUhyc/s640/seo%20hyun.jpg

AceTone
03-11-2010, 09:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/axgJm.jpg

djwise
03-11-2010, 09:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/axgJm.jpg

oooo, nice.

http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/201001031454161002_1.jpg

Brent
03-11-2010, 10:06 PM
hey dont discourage the asian girl posting :( some of us have had permanent yellow fever...

i love those old pics andrew posted, thats the best SNSD photoset of all time imo

and the new pics are getting a little sexy ^^

djwise
03-11-2010, 10:14 PM
hey dont discourage the asian girl posting :( some of us have had permanent yellow fever...

i love those old pics andrew posted, thats the best SNSD photoset of all time imo

and the new pics are getting a little sexy ^^

indeed. i love women of all types, but i love asians just a lil more...:p

and yes, the new pics coming out are looking sexy. ^^

TheBarrett
03-11-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm so glad the Angelic 9 are going back to straight hair.
Nothing beats it, I mean nothing. :wub:

I feel like starting a curly-hair genocide everytime I see it on a potentially pretty girl, just ram her over with a straightening iron and chemicals. ^^,

Tchaikovsky
03-11-2010, 10:30 PM
http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/44621.gif

wasabi622
03-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Hey, I have the white-chills(opposite of fever, geddit? :p)

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/is-natalie-portman-dead-natalie-por.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/portman3.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/natalie_portman_7.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/wasabi622/natalie-portman.jpg

Fall
03-13-2010, 11:57 PM
http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Random%20Stuff/27202_393420586084_247903286084_491.jpg

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Random%20Stuff/27202_393377881084_247903286084_491.jpg

wasabi622
03-14-2010, 12:17 AM
... you yellow fever folks are just putting up pictures of the same people over and over again... come on, have some variety eh?

JimmyDean23
03-14-2010, 12:19 AM
looks like ^someone^ has a thing for Sunny.

Fall
03-14-2010, 12:20 AM
... you yellow fever folks are just putting up pictures of the same people over and over again... come on, have some variety eh?
I just have straight up woman fever :p
looks like ^someone^ has a thing for Sunny.
lol yup! :D

TheBarrett
03-14-2010, 01:28 AM

You're the one with the Alizée sig?
LOL, just playing bro, but it was too good to pass up :p

wasabi622
03-14-2010, 01:31 AM
You're the one with the Alizée sig?
LOL, just playing bro, but it was too good to pass up :p

I'm confused.. what does having an Alizée sig have anything to do with yellow fever patients? :blink:

Chuck
03-14-2010, 03:02 AM
I believe he means your sig isn't the same people over and over - it's the same person over and over. ;)

TheBarrett
03-14-2010, 03:04 AM
More power to you all though, but I think i've acknowledged it's impossible for me to ever like one person, fully, forever.
Although this is a great chance for karma to go and bite my ass, sometime in the next month i'll see a contradiction to this statement and find someone TOO good to be true. :p

Plaz
03-14-2010, 10:29 AM

speakin of the fever.... i noticed that when i was out earlier i was only checkin out asian girls/women :wub:

djwise
03-14-2010, 02:07 PM

What about the women you're putting up?? Some could say the same about them. You got some variety other than the white woman?? I'm just saying...:p

wasabi622
03-14-2010, 05:00 PM
What about the women you're putting up?? Some could say the same about them. You got some variety other than the white woman?? I'm just saying...:p

Nah, what I meant was that you guys were just putting up SNSD, or whatever over and over again. Whereas me, a different white woman every time.

Fall
03-14-2010, 06:46 PM
http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Random%20Stuff/1_04.jpg

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Random%20Stuff/1_01b_C2_A9_20Mick_20Bulle.jpg

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Random%20Stuff/1_01MelissaMars_LeCubeM_1235148936.jpg
Thanks to MM.net ;)

djwise
03-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Nah, what I meant was that you guys were just putting up SNSD, or whatever over and over again. Whereas me, a different white woman every time.

Mm, not really. There has been little repetition from us. We've each posted a different member just once, and I haven't repeated any, with only one picture per post, as opposed to 3-4 pics per post from you. ;)

Enough of that though. This thread is for love for all women so here's my contribution for the day:

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/olga-kurylenko.jpg

TheBarrett
03-14-2010, 08:24 PM
I figure I should post YoonA so DJ can post Fany. ^^,

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2407/201003150840187425185a3.jpg

djwise
03-14-2010, 08:27 PM
http://cfile30.uf.tistory.com/original/1135E2264B9D74974ED6B6

Fany :wub:

Karlalizee
03-14-2010, 08:55 PM
since you guys seem to like asian girls.....:p

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=87&pictureid=918

jung_adore_ALIZEE
03-14-2010, 09:44 PM
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1572/boobgirl.jpg

Brent
03-15-2010, 12:59 AM
since you guys seem to like asian girls.....:p

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=87&pictureid=918

thats pretty hot :P

Karlalizee
03-15-2010, 09:03 AM
thats pretty hot :P

i found her on ebaumsworld. :)

Jess
03-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Well here's one of my favorite Asian actress and a little quote from her: ♥

"In China, we don't consider someone truly beautiful until we have known them for a long time, and we know what's underneath the skin"... Ziyi Zhang

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1472/zhangziyi030.jpg

Brent
03-15-2010, 10:12 PM
that was all good until we brought a womanly quote into a man's thread lol

TheBarrett
03-15-2010, 10:31 PM
That post wasn't there.
If I see my lovely thread be infected by outside drama, then where am I to ever post? :p

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ucWTLDSdaI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ucWTLDSdaI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Yuri just cause she's Yuri :p

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8830/snsd123kk5.jpg

Oldie but a goodie :p

http://www.bogoboo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Rachel-Mc-Adams.jpg

And another Yuri.
But this time, one of the hottest to ever conquer the dance floor.
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/81823553.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA54892795A65E2051535 F651565A26A447CC8EBB9F6978E5826DE30A760B0D811297

jung_adore_ALIZEE
03-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Guys, can you guys please not fight?

I like this thread, and I don't want to see it get locked because of your bickering. Take it to pm please?

As it is I've said all I have to say.

I can honestly say one of my favorites...

http://erocksworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Simone-Simons-Epica.png

Brent
03-16-2010, 03:31 AM
lol, jung those are some big... signatures...

djwise
03-16-2010, 08:38 AM
lol, jung those are some big... signatures...

agreed, lol.

Jess
03-16-2010, 09:38 AM
I like a woman who's intelligent and insightful, and not just superficially beautiful ;) (Reduced Photo) Original Photo Resolution: 1189x1600 Source: Unknown

Quote: "I like women who look like women. No one's more feminist than me, but you don't have to look as if you don't give a - you know. You can be smart, bright, and attractive aesthetically to others - and to yourself"... Catherine Zeta-Jones

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7601/catherinezetajones.jpg

djwise
03-16-2010, 09:53 AM
I like a woman who's intelligent and insightful, and not just superficially beautiful ;) (Reduced Photo) Original Photo Resolution: 1189x1600 Source: Unknown

Quote: "I like women who look like women. No one's more feminist than me, but you don't have to look as if you don't give a - you know. You can be smart, bright, and attractive aesthetically to others - and to yourself"... Catherine Zeta-Jones

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7601/catherinezetajones.jpg

Ahh, Catherine Zeta-Jones...:wub:

TheBarrett
03-16-2010, 07:20 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2127ggy.jpg

Smitten all over again :p

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfOjnfsS1Yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfOjnfsS1Yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wasabi622
03-17-2010, 01:22 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2127ggy.jpg

Smitten all over again :p

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfOjnfsS1Yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfOjnfsS1Yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What's going on here? I thought SNSD had the cute appeal? This is more dark and sexy.. :D

Brent
03-18-2010, 04:16 AM
they are growing so we will see a different flavor every so often :)

Jess
03-18-2010, 08:15 AM
“Beauty is only skin deep. I think what's really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit"... Jennifer Lopez.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7529/lopezjennifer122.jpg

Original Photo Resolution: 1549 x 1960 Source: HQ Celebs ;-)

Plaz
03-18-2010, 08:43 AM
i love women!
http://i43.tinypic.com/2z71ykx.jpg

djwise
03-18-2010, 10:21 AM
As do I, Plaz:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5366/58816213.png

Brent
03-18-2010, 01:22 PM
http://coolsmurf.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/u1345p28t3d1965298f329dt20080328141438.jpg

As do I. :)

I decided to go pedo-version Sooyoung. Because I'm a pedo and all.

djwise
03-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Ahh, Soo Young :wub:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3059/53743734.gif

credits: Brightmellow@Soshified.com

Tchaikovsky
03-22-2010, 12:26 AM
“Beauty is only skin deep. I think what's really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit"... Jennifer Lopez.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7529/lopezjennifer122.jpg

Original Photo Resolution: 1549 x 1960 Source: HQ Celebs ;-)

Zomg I love J-lo :3

http://www.wen.co.il/files/newsimages/11599/Gemma_Atkinson_Sexy_on_Screen.jpg

As well as Gemma Atkinson! :D

Ruroshen
03-24-2010, 01:32 AM
I don't normally participate in this thread, but these new photos of Mila Kunis from GQ demand to be shared:

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/bastardlybutta/bastardly-photos/album162/mila-kunis-gq-03231005.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/bastardlybutta/bastardly-photos/album162/mila-kunis-gq-03231002.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/bastardlybutta/bastardly-photos/album162/mila-kunis-gq-03231003.jpg

Damn that lousy Home Alone kid, that's all I've gotta say.

TheBarrett
03-24-2010, 01:37 AM
^ The fact she plays World of Warcraft is a turn off for me.

But hey, i'm not one to complain!
(But then again she IS Alliance....boourns)

Ruroshen
03-24-2010, 01:43 AM
^ The fact she plays World of Warcraft is a turn off for me.

But hey, i'm not one to complain!
(But then again she IS Alliance....boourns)

Wow, seriously? I wouldn't kick her out of my bed for playing a gnome... :p

TheBarrett
03-24-2010, 01:48 AM
Wow, seriously? I wouldn't kick her out of my bed for playing a gnome... :p

Why gnome when she can be a sexy Tauren. :p

http://th01.deviantart.com/fs20/300W/f/2007/261/1/f/Tauren___AppleBlossom_by_frisket17.jpg

VVVACCPLPNLY
03-24-2010, 09:28 AM
Any other game, and I'd have to agree. But since WOW is the only reason I discovered this site at all, if you get my meaning, I am all right with it. But really, what is so wrong with Alliance? I don't play, so I don't know. Everyone from you guys to gane informer hates Alliance. Why? Oh, I know, because 'Good is dumb', right?

Karlalizee
03-24-2010, 10:11 AM
you guys are drifting again...;)

Tchaikovsky
03-24-2010, 12:38 PM
http://images.psxextreme.com/wallpapers/ps3/ps3_gemma_atkinson_02.jpg

VVVACCPLPNLY
03-24-2010, 12:54 PM
you guys are drifting again...;)

Who's drifting? I'm not drifting! You're drifting! Nah, but really, I did get slightly off topic... Oops... So, yeah, I do still don't think any of these girls can compare... But, that's just me.

Tchaikovsky
03-24-2010, 01:30 PM
http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/gemma-atkinson-1.jpg

djwise
03-24-2010, 01:51 PM
Ooo, more Gemma Atkinson, eh? Here's my contribution for right now (since it seems British chicks are the theme right now):

http://spewf.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Keeley-Hazell1.jpg

Tchaikovsky
03-24-2010, 04:45 PM
Ooo, more Gemma Atkinson, eh? Here's my contribution for right now (since it seems British chicks are the theme right now):

http://spewf.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Keeley-Hazell1.jpg

Now you're gettin it!

http://lacomunidad.as.com/blogfiles/polideportivo-kalimero/GemmaAtkinson.jpg

http://www.ninjadude.com/ximg/Gemma-Atkinson/gemma-atkinson-lingerie.jpg

djwise
03-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Now you're gettin it!

http://lacomunidad.as.com/blogfiles/polideportivo-kalimero/GemmaAtkinson.jpg

http://www.ninjadude.com/ximg/Gemma-Atkinson/gemma-atkinson-lingerie.jpg

Quite lovely.

http://www.mychillpill.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/LucyPinder4.jpg

Tchaikovsky
03-24-2010, 06:30 PM
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/nude-gemma-atkinson.jpg

Srbski-kralj
03-24-2010, 11:31 PM
lovely ladies

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/showhype/photos_large/2008/03/22/Holly_Willoughby_shower_photos.jpg

Ruroshen
03-25-2010, 03:00 AM
I love how Karla is the one to crack the whip and get everybody back on topic in this thread. There's a certain irony there... :p

Heh, some of you guys have a pretty clear fixation. I'm not gonna say on what, but for some reason the words "Could be used as a floatation device in the event of a water landing" come to mind. :p

To take us in the opposite direction for a second, here's my favorite British blonde of the moment, Billie Piper. Petite, but still as hot as it gets.

http://www.tvpredictions.com/hotpiper.jpg

Tchaikovsky
03-25-2010, 12:59 PM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h309/tunezEre/Gemma_Lingerie_Pomgolia_10.png

djwise
03-25-2010, 06:50 PM
I love how Karla is the one to crack the whip and get everybody back on topic in this thread. There's a certain irony there... :p

Heh, some of you guys have a pretty clear fixation. I'm not gonna say on what, but for some reason the words "Could be used as a floatation device in the event of a water landing" come to mind. :p

To take us in the opposite direction for a second, here's my favorite British blonde of the moment, Billie Piper. Petite, but still as hot as it gets.

Hehe, actually, my fixation lies on the other end. Just that British models seem to be a little more top-heavy than most. ;)

http://nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/rosa-acosta-1.jpg

atra201
03-25-2010, 07:52 PM
hmm.. the way they think.
i really love everything
in a woman

Tchaikovsky
03-25-2010, 09:27 PM
hmm.. the way they think.
i really love everything

in a woman

PICS OR GTFO j/k ;) http://www.platinum-celebs.com/messageboard/images/17Dec07-1848512432.jpg

jung_adore_ALIZEE
03-25-2010, 09:44 PM
PICS OR GTFO

Agreed

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/jung159/vlcsnap-2010-03-25-20h38m26s242.png

Ben
03-25-2010, 10:04 PM
If we're talking sci-fi chicks (you did watch her on Dr. Who, right? :p), I've currently got a bit of a crush on Alessandra Torresani (http://www.alessandratorresani.com/) from Caprica (http://www.syfy.com/caprica/). though she's totally bonkers! :eek:

FHM UK:
http://cdn.ownednetworks.com/individual/contentfiles/photo/64426199248ef2c505dc4cddb3992de7.jpg
http://cdn.ownednetworks.com/individual/contentfiles/photo/f4cecdcc0b1703a7b82c2c4c685cff54.jpg

djwise
03-25-2010, 10:09 PM
PICS OR GTFO j/k

Agreed!

http://wakacje.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/elsa-benitez.jpg

jung_adore_ALIZEE
03-25-2010, 10:13 PM
a beautiful lass with two lovely ladies.

http://www.collider.com/wp-content/image-base/Movies/U/Underworld/Kate%20Beckinsale%20Underworld%20movie%20%20image% 20%283%29.jpg

Tchaikovsky
03-25-2010, 10:37 PM
http://images.psxextreme.com/wallpapers/ps3/ps3_gemma_atkinson_01.jpg

wasabi622
03-26-2010, 12:25 AM
hmm.. I'm liking these new ladies that are being posted. :p

TheBarrett
03-26-2010, 12:36 AM
Hm? Oh right, that's my cue. :p

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/20100325_narsha_hyuna_1.jpeg

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/20100325_afterschool_5.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/20100325_afterschool_6.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/20100325_afterschool_8.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/20100325_afterschool_13.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/20100325_afterschool_111.jpg

Tchaikovsky
03-26-2010, 01:16 PM
http://images.buzzandpeople.com/upload/photos/2008/01/gemma-atkinson-nuts-02-20080131.jpg

Edcognito
03-26-2010, 04:51 PM
You kids...

/sigh...

Ed:cool:

Tchaikovsky
03-26-2010, 07:54 PM
You kids...

/sigh...

Ed:cool:

What are you saying?

AlizéeInspired
03-26-2010, 08:32 PM
a beautiful lass with two lovely ladies.

http://www.collider.com/wp-content/image-base/Movies/U/Underworld/Kate%20Beckinsale%20Underworld%20movie%20%20image% 20%283%29.jpg

I love Kate Beckinsale. But shes still not #1 in my book... sorry Kate. Alizée forever :wub:

Brent
03-26-2010, 11:11 PM
thanks after school for giving me a boner

puffyrock2
03-26-2010, 11:26 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/puffyrock2/bizarre_pic_428.jpg

djwise
03-27-2010, 01:20 PM
You kids...sigh...Ed All this talk about kids...

I love Kate Beckinsale. But shes still not #1 in my book... sorry Kate. Alizée forever All this talk about Alizée...

DOES NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD. I banish y'all. *cough*jk*cough*

thanks after school for giving me a boner << This does, however. As does this:

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/100324_hyoriapril2comeback_main-460x539.jpg

TheBarrett
03-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Indeed Hyori does!
And so does T-ara sometimes. :D

http://i44.tinypic.com/ibmk2r.png

jung_adore_ALIZEE
03-28-2010, 09:06 AM
http://www.danceartistinfo.com/pictures/jasminwagner4.jpg

Tchaikovsky
03-28-2010, 12:36 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LUxLeJ-OAyM/SfiWeP65a2I/AAAAAAAABmY/pGPDETF6mS4/s400/gemma-atkinson20.jpg

jung_adore_ALIZEE
03-28-2010, 02:31 PM
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/24095189/Lacuna+Coil+Christina+Scabbia.jpg

Tchaikovsky
03-28-2010, 03:41 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_43RW_QStT2Y/SdL71_1jYYI/AAAAAAAABbI/hB8ifwHQM-k/s400/Gemma+Atkinson2.jpg

wasabi622
03-29-2010, 07:35 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/puffyrock2/bizarre_pic_428.jpg

.... -_-

There's something about that picture that makes me uncomfortable, you know, with the dog being placed there and such..

jung_adore_ALIZEE
03-30-2010, 08:04 AM
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/gallery/uploads/2008/11/rhona-mitra-underworld-3.jpg

Tchaikovsky
03-31-2010, 05:35 PM
http://mdb8.ibibo.com/06653616c7465645f5f71fbd34612d82f9d6600a1650e983d8 cb69f8243b5a865179266b266310cd9fcd2b6a33fbc19f1cf8 7fa50.jpeg/gemma-atkinson-h.jpeg