PDA

View Full Version : Are you willing to go the extra mile to save water?

Future Raptor Ace
08-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Are you willing to go the extra mile to save water? When I say go, I really do mean "go"! Click the link to find out exactly what I mean. :D

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2009/08/07/save-water-and-money-the-brazilian-way-pee-in-the-shower/?icid=main|main|dl7|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.walletp op.com%2Fblog%2F2009%2F08%2F07%2Fsave-water-and-money-the-brazilian-way-pee-in-the-shower%2F

pepelepew
08-11-2009, 01:30 AM
If I lived in a drought stricken area it might make sense. The water I use comes from a city lake and doesn't even deplete ground water. If we ever have a drought it might make sense. Until then I'm not worried about it. I use the bathroom in the shower anyway although it is sometimes difficult get all the poop to go down the drain lol! Just kidding! Don't get your panties in a wad! :)

AlizéeDuSiècle
08-11-2009, 01:39 AM
Hmmm my theory is incorrect potatoes taste better after the shower

Future Raptor Ace
08-11-2009, 01:50 AM
If I lived in a drought stricken area it might make sense. The water I use comes from a city lake and doesn't even deplete ground water. If we ever have a drought it might make sense. Until then I'm not worried about it. I use the bathroom in the shower anyway although it is sometimes difficult get all the poop to go down the drain lol! Just kidding! Don't get your panties in a wad! :)
hahahaha :D Has somebody not learned to take boom booms in the proper place yet :p

In all seriousness though, who can say they honestly have never took a leak in the shower? It is something everyone has done or frequently or even always for you people out there :D do! I mean it does make sense in the way it saves water, but just the fact that something sorta private like this was made into an advertisement for all to see was an eye opener for me. Very risking marketing here! Even though we all know we all sometimes do it, you will get some who are too embarrassed to even admit they did it once passed childhood.

TheBarrett
08-11-2009, 02:04 AM
I always piss in the shower.
It just feels cleaner because you're surrounded by H2o and anti-bacterial agents. :)

edgar93
08-11-2009, 02:20 AM
I barely pee 3 times a day. Does that save water?
:confused:

pepelepew
08-11-2009, 02:20 AM
It just feels cleaner because you're surrounded by H2o and anti-bacterial agents. :)OOH! Barrett and FRA. I will never shower at either of your places. You guys are the only two in the world that do that! :blink: Actually I have a pee in the shower fettish and it is the only place I will do it. I haven't had to flush my toilet in 3 yrs. and that was when I had company that used it. Just kidding, but doing it in the shower gives me a sense of freedom almost like riding my motorcycle except I don't have handlebars in the shower, or brake leavers, or engines, or tires, "well you get my drift":)

TheBarrett
08-11-2009, 02:22 AM
OOH! Barrett and FRA. I will never shower at either of your places. You guys are the only two in the world that do that! :blink: Actually I have a pee in the shower fettish and it is the only place I will do it. I haven't had to flush my toilet in 3 yrs. and that was when I had company that used it. Just kidding, but doing it in the shower gives me a sense of freedom almost like riding my motorcycle except I don't have handlebars in the shower, or brake leavers, or engines, or tires, "well you get my drift":)

I have three showers in my place. Two of them have luxury bathtubs. :p
I only use one. :D

pepelepew
08-11-2009, 02:27 AM
I have three showers in my place. Two of them have luxury bathtubs. :p
I only use one. :D

Mr. Barrett you are a regular conservationist. I am not sure what a luxury bath tub entails let alone 3!:) I can't count either after all I graduated from government schools.

Future Raptor Ace
08-11-2009, 02:27 AM
I barely pee 3 times a day. Does that save water?
:confused:
It sure does, but I think you should use more water in by drinking more water because that's not healthy my friend!

Hey I got an idea to save water, just do the old "if its yellow let is mellow and if its brown flush it down" of course your bathroom will smell like a subway bathroom just meet the zoo so make sure you have plenty of air freshener which is not good for the environment, hey its a stalemate no win = D

pepelepew
08-11-2009, 02:37 AM
It sure does, but I think you should use more water in by drinking more water because that's not healthy my friend!

Hey I got an idea to save water, just do the old "if its yellow let is mellow and if its brown flush it down" of course your bathroom will smell like a subway bathroom just meet the zoo so make sure you have plenty of air freshener which is not good for the environment, hey its a stalemate no win = D

FRA you are a regular philosopher! Ut oh! All this talk about pee and I need to go immediately! Oh! I forgot I have depends on! Never mind1:)

Future Raptor Ace
08-11-2009, 02:40 AM
FRA you are a regular philosopher! Ut oh! All this talk about pee and I need to go immediately! Oh! I forgot I have depends on! Never mind1:)
haha wow :p now thats saving water but wasting paper or w/e depends are made of :rolleyes:

TheBarrett
08-11-2009, 02:41 AM
A lot of things can be solved with a little thing changed.
The trick is to make a LOT of people do the little change so the effect is in high magnitudes.
For example, what if all of America didn't buy gasoline for a day or two? :p

Future Raptor Ace
08-11-2009, 02:44 AM
The trick is to make a LOT of people do the little change so the effect is in high magnitudes.
For example, what if all of America didn't buy gasoline for a day or two? :p
That would effect economies that rely on cars to travel to them.
You just cant win these days thats the prob

pepelepew
08-11-2009, 03:04 AM
That would effect economies that rely on cars to travel to them.
You just cant win these days thats the probDamn! I new this post would turn serious eventually. The thrill is gone.

TheBarrett
08-11-2009, 03:13 AM
Damn! I new this post would turn serious eventually. The thrill is gone.

So Pepe, I think it's time you get Soshified! :p

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYY72LMZFvs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYY72LMZFvs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Ruroshen
08-11-2009, 03:17 AM
So Pepe, I think it's time you get Soshified!

I'm doing my bit for water conservation by imagining all those girls showering together.

What?! It's the power of positive thinking! Even Al Gore would approve, I assure you! :p

TheBarrett
08-11-2009, 03:18 AM
I'm doing my bit for water conservation by imagining all those girls showering together.

What?! It's the power of positive thinking! Even Al Gore would approve, I assure you! :p

Face it Ruro, it just takes you and me to derail a thread from its original purpose. :p

jung_adore_ALIZEE
08-11-2009, 07:23 AM

I share your thoughts on water conservation ;)

pepelepew
08-12-2009, 12:21 AM
So Pepe, I think it's time you get Soshified! :p

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYY72LMZFvs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYY72LMZFvs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

The thrill is back! Actually they are cute, but way too young for me to have impure thoughts without feeling like a perv. :)

In keeping with the original theme of this thread. Shouldn't it be golden showers? Conserving water by showering together and no toilet flushing! BRILLIANT!!!:cool:

In keeping with the original theme I am reminded of the immortal words of Sam Kennison regarding famine and drought in 3rd world countries. May even apply to some places in the USA in the near future like Las Vegas, California, New Mexico for example. A loose interpretation of Sam - "Look all around." "It's sand nothing but f****ing sand!" It's been sand for thousands of years." "It's always going to be sand." " Yours living in a f****ing desert!""Nothing grows in a desert" " It's a f***ing desert" " Don't send them food and water." " We need to be sending them luggage and Uhauls." Pack your shit were leaving in ten minutes!" " We are going to take you where the food is!" Makes sense to me!:)

Future Raptor Ace
08-12-2009, 01:15 AM
Damn! I new this post would turn serious eventually. The thrill is gone.
I knew you were joking, I just wanted to make a poi t of it, you mind :p

pepelepew
08-12-2009, 01:28 AM
I knew you were joking, I just wanted to make a poi t of it, you mind :pNot at all. You are the author of this post. If it goes political I'm outta here. :blink:

Future Raptor Ace
08-12-2009, 01:33 AM
Not at all. You are the author of this post. If it goes political I'm outta here. :blink:
who said it was going there?

pepelepew
08-12-2009, 01:44 AM
For example, what if all of America didn't buy gasoline for a day or two? :pWhat if all Americans didn't eat beans for two or three days. What a reduction in the carbon footprint through decreased methane. Damn those pinto beans! Or what if all the global warming folks got rid of their fossel fuel toys and stopped flying private and first class and flying all together. That would be the best impact of all. What a wonderful world it would be!

who said it was going there?Never said it was, but if it does.:)

TheBarrett
08-12-2009, 01:50 AM
Well technically I just have to post a SoShi video and it'll derail into some perverted comments or people wondering "Who are they?"
Foolproof plan! If a thread starts getting to crappy or political, post a video of some cute female artist(s) of your choice. :p

pepelepew
08-12-2009, 02:04 AM
Well technically I just have to post a SoShi video and it'll derail into some perverted comments or people wondering "Who are they?"
Foolproof plan! If a thread starts getting to crappy or political, post a video of some cute female artist(s) of your choice. :pSo there is a method to your madness Mr. Barrett. Sounds like a good strategy to me.:)

wasabi622
08-12-2009, 10:56 PM
It just feels cleaner because you're surrounded by H2o and anti-bacterial agents. :)

...thats.. that's nasty dude. you always piss in the shower?!? :eek:

then.. where do you take a dump?!

Srbski-kralj
08-12-2009, 11:00 PM
ahhhaahaha this thread is getting more and more interesting lol.

Future Raptor Ace
08-12-2009, 11:53 PM
ahhhaahaha this thread is getting more and more interesting lol.
hahaha yea it is :D I just hope it doesn't get locked. Ben if your reading this could you please issue us a warning first if we are getting a little out of hand and not just lock it? Merci bro!

jung_adore_ALIZEE
08-12-2009, 11:56 PM
I prefer to pee in peoples radiators that are low not only am I saving water but I'm saving them money on the antifreeze they would buy :p

Srbski-kralj
08-13-2009, 12:59 AM
lol true, when u got to go u gota go

wasabi622
08-17-2009, 12:27 AM
OI! barrett, lets hear it man, where do ya take yer dumps? :D

TheBarrett
08-17-2009, 02:55 AM
Rivers, streams, cups, female bellies, holes in acoustic guitars, and of course, rice paddies. :p

pepelepew
08-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Barrett you win the gross out award! Pretty bent! lol! I apologize for getting the #2 topic started. I should have stayed with pee!:confused:

wasabi622
08-18-2009, 12:04 AM
Rivers, streams, cups, female bellies, holes in acoustic guitars, and of course, rice paddies. :p

female bellies huh? so i take it you're the inspiration behind the 2 girls and 1 cup video?!

jung_adore_ALIZEE
08-18-2009, 06:49 AM
female bellies huh? so i take it you're the inspiration behind the 2 girls and 1 cup video?!
that would be the cup part ;)

wasabi622
08-18-2009, 10:15 PM
in that case.. who was the inspiration behind the "genitals vs. hatchet" video?!

god i dont' wanna know..

Srbski-kralj
08-18-2009, 11:33 PM
Oh u mean pain olympics :), yeah that was a sick video. I watched it and I felt the hatchet chop down lol. I watched the video were they showed the 2 girls 1 cup video to a bounch of people in the studeo lol and this big guy was just eating chicken the whole time lol.

wasabi622
08-19-2009, 11:26 PM
oh yeah... i forgot, there's actually a whole friggen compilation of that crap!

who the hell came up with the idea of mutilating their genitals? what's the award anyways?

Srbski-kralj
08-20-2009, 09:24 PM
oh yeah... i forgot, there's actually a whole friggen compilation of that crap!

who the hell came up with the idea of mutilating their genitals? what's the award anyways?

Idk know man but, you know that guy that host fear factor show, i watched a reaction video of him watching pain olympics and he could finish watching it lol. That ws just desturbing to watch lol.