PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the chat era?

Future Raptor Ace
08-18-2009, 11:51 PM
What happened to the chat era; every time I go into the chat now... no one seems to be there. A few months back and ever since I joined this site we have always had like at least 4 people who would usually log in. I was just wondering whats with the sudden inactivity in the chat?

TheBarrett
08-18-2009, 11:52 PM
What happened to the chat era; every time I go into the chat now... no one seems to be there. A few months back and ever since I joined this site we have always had like at least 4 people who would usually log in. I was just wondering whats with the sudden inactivity in the chat?

You still go on?
Whenever I go on nobody's there. :p

I guess the chat era ended when everyone decided to be hostile towards each other, now that the problems are all fixed I think the era can come back again. :)

edgar93
08-18-2009, 11:54 PM
It's all Barrett's fault.
When he left (the second time :p) the chat slowed down. :p

But yeah, I do miss those days. Even bird and Jamie don't show up as they used to, I remember seeing every night in the chat. Not to mention Rocket :(.

Future Raptor Ace
08-18-2009, 11:54 PM
You still go on?
Whenever I go on nobody's there. I:p

guess the chat era ended when everyone decided to be hostile towards each other, now that the problems are all fixed I think the era can come back again. :)
No but the hostile thing stopped and the chat still went on. It was after the hostile thing that this sudden inactivity happened.
It's all Barrett's fault.
When he left (the second time :p) the chat slowed down. :p

But yeah, I do miss those days. Even bird and Jamie don't show up as they used to, I remember seeing every night in the chat.
^that is actually the strange truth, when B leaves the site shuts down lol

TheBarrett
08-18-2009, 11:56 PM
No but the hostile thing stopped and the chat still went on. It was after the hostile thing that this sudden inactivity happened.

Well I technically stopped the whole chatting point when things became too serious for no reason. Then I decided to take a hiatus to find a moment of inner peace.

Technically it can start again, I guess we all just need to be reminded a chat is still there. :p

Future Raptor Ace
08-18-2009, 11:57 PM
Technically it can start again, I guess we all just need to be reminded a chat is still there. :p
Thats the main reason why I posted this, like edgar I too miss those days

TheBarrett
08-19-2009, 12:00 AM
I'm touched you all think i've been the cause of conversation.
But this place has survived well, if not better, before I even joined. :p
Technically it can as well even if I do decide to take another break for my mentality's sake. ;)

I'll stop popping by the chat more perhaps, but as for now, room service!

Future Raptor Ace
08-19-2009, 12:05 AM
I'm touched you all think i've been the cause of conversation.
But this place has survived well, if not better, before I even joined. :p
Technically it can as well even if I do decide to take another break for my mentality's sake. ;)

I'll stop popping by the chat more perhaps, but as for now, room service!
wheres my steak I ordered, get to the room chop chop...or ill take it out on your tip! :D

woohoo
08-19-2009, 02:04 AM
Yeah it seemed that after jung made the vent everyone went there and forgot this chat room. Now no one goes there either.

Fyrel
08-19-2009, 05:02 AM
There's a chat? :eek:

I need to remind myself to get on the Vent too.....man. I'm really forgetful about these things.

Pjoo
08-19-2009, 10:05 AM
"There's a chat?"

Shame you live in that stupid place where night is day. Sometimes flat world would be so much better!

But well, I got time to AFK here alone!

Future Raptor Ace
08-19-2009, 12:44 PM
Actually, woohoo, when I go on there, I don't ever see any of the guys from Aam unless it's for the podcast. Usually when I go on there, I see guys from LillyTownUSA.com and that's it. Like Je aimes Alizee, M'Alizee, and SilentFox. Bu

t hey, I don't see why I shouldn't log on more often. I'll make sure I check the room every once in a while, because sometimes I really did enjoy talking with you guys.
I go in there every now and then...................... Je aimes and'A'izee e are very fun and intelligent guys to talk to

jung_adore_ALIZEE
08-19-2009, 07:49 PM
so this explains why others than Puffyson and pez were there:eek:

wasabi622
08-19-2009, 11:41 PM
is this talking about the Alizee bar thingy, or like.. an actual head set required chat?

Future Raptor Ace
08-20-2009, 12:32 AM
is this talking about the Alizee bar thingy, or like.. an actual head set required chat?
Alizee bar and grill aka AAM chat

TheBarrett
08-20-2009, 03:25 AM
There were good times in the ol' Bar and Grill Chatroom. :p
Especially when FRA would go on after downing some shots or beer and he would have absolutely no idea what he was talking about (or doing).
We have screenshots, they were the best nights of this forum's lifetime. :p

marik
08-20-2009, 06:58 AM
Especially when FRA would go on after downing some shots or beer and he would have absolutely no idea what he was talking about (or doing).

LOL i remember that. well atleast i've been there twice? i guess ? hehe.

but i remember that for sure. he was drunk.

but nvm haha.

i usually go on Aam Chat now but im alone there. and right now Pjoo and RaM is only there ( including me )

puffyrock2
08-20-2009, 11:07 AM
I usually go into the chat at the same time each night. Usually the jungster is alone and a handful of other AAm members will come and go. Still, it's only a fraction of what it used to be. I think since not a whole lot is happening in the world of Alizee, it's just a slow period.

Hylas1896
08-20-2009, 02:21 PM
I don't think there ever was just -a- chat era. More like chat eras. How or when they come and go, I don't know. The new album might jump-start a new one. :confused:

Hylas1896

Future Raptor Ace
08-20-2009, 06:02 PM
hahah yea, college does that to you :D:p I still have dozens of nights I can not remember

wasabi622
08-20-2009, 06:05 PM
i used to go on there a lot when i first joined.. but not really much happened there.

jung_adore_ALIZEE
08-20-2009, 06:15 PM
i used to go on there a lot when i first joined.. but not really much happened there.
we weren't sure whether or not to like you yet then

oh we need sound for when there are new messages in the chatbox........... ;)Ben

Future Raptor Ace
08-20-2009, 06:17 PM

oh we need sound for when there are new messages in the chatbox........... ;)Ben
yea we do...... whoever wants sound go here http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=137562#post137562

wasabi622
08-20-2009, 06:21 PM

hahaha really?! how bout now? am i deemed lovable enough? :D

jung_adore_ALIZEE
08-20-2009, 06:25 PM
hahaha really?! how bout now? am i deemed lovable enough? :D
why don't you stop by and find out ;)

Srbski-kralj
08-20-2009, 08:58 PM
ahahah yeah Jung, Mike, Steave, Rob, Puffy,Fish and others had agreat time lol, Ill try to start going on that thing again, just keep forgeting lol.

rcs
08-20-2009, 11:42 PM
Last time I really had a great time there, it was Alizee's big come-back broadcasted live at that radio station. I think everyone had to get up around 3 am in the US. And I remember sweater boy blocking our view of our angel. That was a riot with almost 50 people in the chat room at the same time! :D

AlizéeDuSiècle
08-22-2009, 02:41 AM
Catfish spoiled the area so it smells... Lol I hate myself jk

marik
08-22-2009, 07:46 AM
Last time I really had a great time there, it was Alizee's big come-back broadcasted live at that radio station. I think everyone had to get up around 3 am in the US. And I remember sweater boy blocking our view of our angel. That was a riot with almost 50 people in the chat room at the same time! :D

lol i missed that one. the sweater boy part. but well people from the chat told me what happened that time xD. i was on school so i missed Lili's return.

P.S forgive my very poor english -___-

Fish
08-23-2009, 12:53 AM
I don't think there ever was just -a- chat era. More like chat eras. How or when they come and go, I don't know. The new album might jump-start a new one. :confused:

Hylas1896

Crazy to think I've seen a good many of them. I was there (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=60788#post60788) for a chat revival 2 freaking years ago and have been fairly constant ever since.

Stop in sometime Hylas, we haven't had a good conversation in a while.