PDA

View Full Version : Moi…Lolita with Interview (Le Grand Soir)

Gatchaman
10-06-2006, 09:56 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8zxnFS4acII"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8zxnFS4acII" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Twitch
10-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Wow that's an old one, haven't seen that interview in ages. Thanks Gatchaman. Does anybody know if that was her first TV performance? 08/09/2000 is the date I have for the Le Grand Soir performance.

NANAKI
10-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Wow that's an old one, haven't seen that interview in ages. Thanks Gatchaman. Does anybody know if that was her first TV performance? 08/09/2000 is the date I have for the Le Grand Soir performance.

same here it is a good interview just bad video quaility :( :D :( :D

rwd716
10-07-2006, 04:00 AM
Never seen this, nice!

riva2model64
10-11-2006, 07:04 PM
thanks a great interview

Spartan500
10-11-2006, 07:12 PM
this a great interview i haven't seen this in awhile thanks

orange2289
12-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Does anyone know what she is saying?

aFrenchie
12-14-2006, 07:29 AM
Does anyone know what she is saying?
I'm not sure it's there in this forum. But I remember having completed the translation for RMJ (the "joker" part was tricky :D), so I'm sure he can provide a complete file now.

brad
12-14-2006, 08:42 AM
what happened to that thread? I also remember going over all of that, but I don't see it now.

aFrenchie
12-14-2006, 09:36 AM
what happened to that thread? I also remember going over all of that, but I don't see it now.
There was another thread about this video:
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=522

but I don't remember having seen the translation here. RMJ and I only PM-ed about the "joker" part that I was talking about above.

brad
12-14-2006, 10:41 AM
i remember a reading the translation of that video .. because of the joker part .. maybe I read it on AF or something.

aFrenchie
12-14-2006, 03:24 PM
i remember a reading the translation of that video .. because of the joker part .. maybe I read it on AF or something.
Yes, RMJ asked me about "joker" to report it on AF. Do you mean that thread?
http://www.alizee-forum.com/topic,15578,-what-does-alizee-say-.html

RMJ
12-15-2006, 08:57 AM
The "joker part" discussion was on AF, not here.

But well, I don't think there is actual translation for the whole interview. Not subtitles for sure.

aFrenchie
12-15-2006, 09:02 AM
But well, I don't think there is actual translation for the whole interview. Not subtitles for sure.
You're sure? I thought you just wanted to complete something that was missing... (joker) :confused:

RMJ
12-15-2006, 09:18 AM
No, I wanted to understand that specific part. It was so weird part. I was hearing something that I had never thought it could be so it bugged me. :)

And yea, I'm pretty sure. But I can of course look around on my files if I have full transcription or anything for it.

aFrenchie
12-15-2006, 09:22 AM
But I can of course look around on my files if I have full transcription or anything for it.
Ok. Tell me if you can't find it. I'll make the translation myself then.

aFrenchie
12-16-2006, 09:06 AM
Just made the transcription, at least. I'll translate this later and will submit my translation to garçoncanadien to improve my English ;)

French:
[Alizée] Lolita c'est une jeune fille, une adolescente, qui plait aux garçons mais beaucoup plus âgés.
[TV] Et Alizée, c'est une Lolita ou pas ?
[Alizée] (laughs) on peut dire ça comme ça
[TV] Non seulement Alizée plait aux garçons mais aussi au public. Dès sa première apparition en télé, elle envoûte Laurent Boutonnat, le producteur de Mylène Farmer. Une seule rencontre avec la star et la vie d'Alizée va être bouleversée, mais que s'est-il passé entre Mylène et Alizée ?
[Alizée] Joker [like in a card game, she plays her 'joker' card to pass that question, meaning that she won't reply to it. Very common expression in French]
[TV] Pourquoi joker ?
[Alizée] Joker
[TV] Nous n'en saurons donc pas plus. Tout laisse à penser que la secrète et discrète Mylène a trouvé en Alizée son alter ego. Mais elle n'en est pas à sa première rencontre ou premier coup de chance, souvenez-vous, cet avion s'appelle Alizée et ce n'est pas un hasard.
[Alizée] A onze ans, j'ai gagné un concours de dessin. Mon dessin a été reproduit sur un vrai avion qui s'appelle maintenant Alizée. Donc j'vais dire j'ai une bonne étoile qui veille sur moi.
[TV] Tout donc semble sourire à cette jeune Lolita. Elle est née ici à Ajaccio et c'est dans la vieille ville qu'elle aime se balader avec Johann, son petit frère de onze ans. En dépit de son jeune âge, elle tient à préserver sa famille. C'est pour elle un jardin secret.
[Alizée] Je préfère rester réservée plutôt que de montrer ma famille, c'est plus... c'est intime pour moi. Je préfère garder pour moi.
[TV] Le péché mignon d'Alizée, c'est la comédie musicale. Depuis l'âge de sept ans, elle pratique la semaine la danse moderne et le flamenco, prend des cours de théâtre et le week-end elle chante. A seize ans, Alizée est déjà une vraie petite pro.
[feminine voice, dance teacher] On peut la refaire ?
[Alizée] Je vais à fond dans tout ce que je fais. Je m'arrête jamais sur le chemin.
[TV] Le résultat est là : plusieurs centaines de milliers de disques vendus. Alors même si elle prépare déjà un album avec Mylène Farmer, c'est avant tout une jeune ado. Elle rentre en seconde scientifique, danse toujours avec ses copines et bien sûr adore les fringues.
[Alizée] Qu'est-ce qui a changé ? Les personnes ne me regardent plus de la même manière. En ville, tout le monde me reconnait, tout le monde dit "oui, c'est la chanteuse"... C'est tout.
[TV] Ça te plait ça ?
[Alizée] Ouais. ouais ouais.
[TV] Ah ouais ?
[Alizée] Ça me plait, ça me plait ouais. Je signe des autographes, ça me... ça me fait rire. Je pense à l'avenir. A plein de choses que j'aimerais faire.
[TV] Tu le vois comment l'avenir ?
[Alizée] Je préfère pas le dire parce que je suis superstitieuse.
[TV] Ouais
[Alizée] Je préfère garder pour moi.
[TV] Mais t'y crois ?
[Alizée] Mais j'y crois quand même
[JP Foucault] La voici, Alizée, Moi Loooolita !
[Moi Lolita...]
[JP Foucault] Merci, Alizée, Moi Loli... (cut)

English:
[Alizée] Lolita, is a young girl, a teenager, who pleases boys, but older boys.
[TV] And Alizée, is she a Lolita or not?
[Alizée] (laughs) we can say so
[TV] Alizée doesn't only please boys but also the audience. Right after her first appearance on TV, she wins over Laurent Boutonnat, Mylène Farmer's producer. Only one meeting with the star and Alizée's life has all changed. But what happened between Mylène and Alizée?
[Alizée] Sorry, no comment
[TV] Why no comment?
[Alizée] Sorry, no comment
[TV] We won't know more. Everything tends to let us think that the secret and discreet Mylène has found her alter ego in Alizée. But it's not her first (lucky) meeting or first lucky strike, remember, this airplane is called Alizée
and it's not a coincidence.
[Alizée] When I was eleven, I won a drawing contest. My drawing has been reproduced on a real plane that is now called Alizée. So I'd say I have a lucky star that is watching over me.
[TV] So everything seems to turn out well for our young Lolita. She was born here in Ajaccio and it's in the old city that she likes to walk around with Johann, her little eleven year old brother. In spite of her young age, she still
wants to spend time with her family. It's her own little world.
[Alizée] I prefer to remain reserved rather than show my family, it's more... it's intimate for me. I prefer to keep that to myself.
[TV] Alizée’s passion is for musicals. Since she was seven, she practiced modern dance and flamenco during the week, take theater courses, and during the weekend, she sings. At sixteen, Alizée is already a real little pro.
[feminine voice, dance teacher] Can we do it again?
[Alizée] I put my back into in everything I do. I never do things halfway.
[TV] The result is there: several hundreds of thousands discs sold. While she's already preparing an album with Mylène Farmer, she's a young teen above all. She’s in her sophomore year of high school, still dances with her girlfriends and of course adores clothes.
[Alizée] What has changed? People don't look at me the same way. In town, everybody recognizes me, everybody says "yes, she's the singer"... That's it.
[TV] You like that?
[Alizée] Yeah! Yeah yeah.
[TV] Oh yeah?
[Alizée] I like that, I like that yeah. I sign autographs, it... it makes me laugh. I think about the future. About lots of things that I'd like to do.
[TV] How do you see the future?
[Alizée] I prefer not to tell because I'm superstitious.
[TV] Yeah
[Alizée] I prefer to keep that for myself.
[TV] But you believe in it?
[Alizée] But I believe in it anyway
[JP Foucault] Here she comes, Alizée, Moi Loooolita!
[Moi Lolita...]
[JP Foucault] Thank you, Alizée, Moi Loli... (cut)

aFrenchie
12-17-2006, 08:51 AM
I've added the English translation above. Thanks garçoncanadien for improving my English :)

Luc
12-17-2006, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the translation aFrenchie and garçoncanadien :)