PDA

View Full Version : Alizee, the Corsican intimidation

Matrix
10-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Now, I know I can't be the only one who notices this. When Alizee is not flashing that extraordinary stunning smile, she has a look on her face sometimes that is very intimidating like she don't wanna hear any BS and knows its BS and you can't fool her.

Her face has this intimidation about it, a look of like she is on the verge of slapping the crap outta you. She is mostly sweet and kind and happy but when the camera catches her off guard, wow her face is intimidating.

Alot of people are like that, when their face is relaxed it looks like they are mad or pissed off or something when in reality they are not. I think its that Corsican streak in her blood that could turn her into a raving revolutionary in an instant! lol

Sometimes she looks like a fighter, a scrapper from the streets. If you ever seen one of her first videos, the one where she was interviewed in Ajaccio with her little brother, she looked like in a couple of those shots like she just got done fighting with her brother, lol. Like she was pissed!

Alizee, very intimidating, wouldn't wanna get her mad. But would love to see her get mad on video, lol :p

DJ_Greg
10-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Example? Post a pic, man!

Sir Wood
10-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Alot of people are like that, when their face is relaxed it looks like they are mad or pissed off or something when in reality they are not.

:raiseshand: I'm like this. I think it's a defensive mechanism to keep the bad doers away, but this tends to keep nice folks away too. :( (At least in my case, until they get to know me.) :p

brad
10-07-2006, 08:31 PM
lol ... i actually know what you mean matrix.

i bet she can be a lot to handle, when she wants to be :)

NANAKI
10-07-2006, 10:44 PM
I am the same way I look like I am so pissed off when I have a relaxed face it is really wierd. So I tend to scare people away. Is is sad Really. :( :( :( :(

bt_bird_90
10-08-2006, 04:01 AM
I need examples

...but indeed, Alizée has lairs

rcs
10-08-2006, 04:24 AM
Yeah Matrix, this is why I don't end up with girls like Alizee. She's too sophisticated for me to handle. :confused: Not that I don't desire these women, but I just wasn't born on the same mental game level as her. The good thing is I bet she can handle herself in all types of difficult situations, all 5'2" of herself. Wish I could be smooth and debonair like James Bond. Then Lili could've been my JBG! :cool:

Matrix
10-08-2006, 10:53 AM
It's her eyes.. they are like daggers. At 1:33 into this video she looks like she is ready to get into the ring and kick your lights out using Tae Kwon Do or something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9L1mgW5WGQ

riva2model64
10-08-2006, 01:47 PM
yup i agree with you matrix
she looks awesome

Spartan500
10-08-2006, 02:09 PM
it just makes me like her even more

riva2model64
10-08-2006, 02:19 PM
yeah i agree with you spartan

she's cute AND intimitading!!

she's my hero

Matrix
10-08-2006, 09:34 PM
Is it just me..cuz i wanna see her in an action movie beating the crap outta people. A james bond girl

She would be awesome playing a villain too.. those eyes of steel.. the dagger like eyes staring at the hero

NANAKI
10-09-2006, 01:46 AM
Didn't she get offered to be a James Bond Girl but she turned it down or was that just a rumor a while ago?

brad
10-09-2006, 02:12 AM
Didn't she get offered to be a James Bond Girl but she turned it down or was that just a rumor a while ago?

just a rumor ..

NANAKI
10-09-2006, 02:15 AM
just a rumor ..

Thanks for clearing that up for me she would be a great James Bond Girl though she is extraordinarily beautiful, she can be a wicked person it seems if she wants to be she looks like she could have that type of edge which can only look good on her.

RadioactiveMan
10-09-2006, 02:17 AM
I think that aFrenchie told us the story behind JBG before. If I remember correctly, it unfolded as follows:

Alizée and Mylene Farmer were walking and they came across a poster of the new James Bond girl. Alizée exclaimed "She's hot!" and Mylene Farmer wrote a song about the James Bond girl being hot.

That's what I remember, so don't quote me. Perhaps someone else remembers better.

Twitch
10-09-2006, 02:52 AM
I heard it was because Alizée wanted/wants to be a James Bond girl, so they wrote a song about it.

aFrenchie
10-09-2006, 08:34 AM
I think that aFrenchie told us the story behind JBG before.
Not me. Maybe RMJ?

RMJ
10-09-2006, 09:06 AM
I don't recall saying anything about it.

But what I know is that she was interested of being JBG, like all (?) teen girls at her age (before and around Gourmandises). And I think she saw a dream being JBG. That's where the songs roots to.

RadioactiveMan
10-09-2006, 10:50 AM
Not me. Maybe RMJ?

I don't recall saying anything about it.

Fine... Maybe I imagined it. :confused:

aFrenchie
10-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Fine... Maybe I imagined it. :confused:
No, I remember reading what you're talking about here in this forum. The Search function should help...

aFrenchie
10-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Found it! It was Christelle, here:
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?p=5777#post5777

General Patton
10-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Wow...she looked evil...