PDA

View Full Version : some dating tips for men... From Alizée herself!

wildfire
10-13-2009, 08:48 AM
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qd87AzOuxH4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qd87AzOuxH4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Merci Alizée
10-13-2009, 09:40 AM
That's a nice interview.

Her ideas about way of proposal seems to be simple, yet might be effective.

Karlalizee
10-13-2009, 09:48 AM
i thought the entire interview was stupid. it was two guys hitting on alizee and making fools of themselves in public. i will not even go into the point that the person who typed the translation kept calling her alice.

ALS
10-13-2009, 10:06 AM
It's two horny guys that have the hots for Alizée and get tongue tied as they say. The more they try to impress her the worse it sounds. Yep, typical men behaving normal around a beautiful women. :p

Karlalizee
10-13-2009, 11:25 AM
here is a good dating tip: it is deoderant after the shower, not instead of the shower. :p

wildfire
10-13-2009, 11:34 AM
yeah these guys try hamming it up, but IMHO, it becomes nightmare for the translator, and a harder interview to follow with the overlapping dialog!

wasabi622
10-13-2009, 11:58 AM
seems like Alizee didn't realize that the one guy on the left was mushily hitting on her.

wildfire
10-13-2009, 12:14 PM
dude, it seems like every mexican dude that got within a few feet from her was hitting on her... Poor girl would have done better if she was interviewed by a syrup bottle! Remember the press conference where the "reporter" asked her if she needed a husband in mexico... very "machismo" mindset.... dude was probably married himself too.

Karlalizee
10-13-2009, 12:54 PM
yeah these guys try hamming it up, but IMHO, it becomes nightmare for the translator, and a harder interview to follow with the overlapping dialog!

what does imho mean?

seems like Alizee didn't realize that the one guy on the left was mushily hitting on her.

i am sure she knew, she was just being gracious enough, for his sake, to ignore it. ;)

LiliFan788
10-13-2009, 12:56 PM
IMHO stands for "in my humble opinion."

wildfire
10-13-2009, 01:13 PM
Thanks! I feel so hip now! ;D

i thought the entire interview was stupid. it was two guys hitting on alizee and making fools of themselves in public. i will not even go into the point that the person who typed the translation kept calling her alice.

Guys? I don't see any guys in the video? :cool: (using Alizée™ Polarizing Raybands)

pepelepew
10-13-2009, 02:02 PM
I think the interviewers were just trying to be humorous and didn't pull it off. It is also a scientific fact that men lose a good portion of their intellect in the presence of a beautiful woman and 10 fold in the presence of Alizee. I am also not confident in the translation of the interview. It was very juvenile and embarrasing if the translation was accurate. :confused:

Fall
10-13-2009, 05:59 PM
I think the interviewers were just trying to be humorous and didn't pull it off. It is also a scientific fact that men lose a good portion of their intellect in the presence of a beautiful woman and 10 fold in the presence of Alizee. I am also not confident in the translation of the interview. It was very juvenile and embarrasing if the translation was accurate. :confused:

the guys speaking was hard to follow with the music, Lilly and the translator all at once, but the subtitles were all correct, meaning those guys were indeed making fools of themselves as you said :p (wait, sounds like me :o) but i agree, they were trying to be humorous. But let's cut them some slack, I mean c'mon, its Lilly after all :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

user472884
10-13-2009, 06:45 PM
lol.... "c'est BELLE, BELLE! foo' "

a really lame interview, but enjoyable nonetheless