PDA

View Full Version : A six pack of Alizée (2)

Scruffydog777
11-07-2009, 05:41 PM
I finally learned how to de-interlace some of the clips in a few videos I made. Without de-interlacing, in some clips there were a lot of jagged lines that showed up. I cleaned those up in this video that I had posted some time ago. I also made some improvements in the video audio sync.

I made this video to introduce Alizée to people who haven't heard of her before and either they or I'm pressed for time and only have time to view 1 video.

Most of you probably know when you upload a video to a site like Youtube, it loses some of it's quality, but you can download the original file from Rapidshare at the link I posted below.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zRi_AcEbZ-4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zRi_AcEbZ-4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

EDIT: Apparently the rapidshare link I posted isn't working. Haven't figured out why yet so here's an megaupload link.

Megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAAXVR84

user472884
11-07-2009, 06:55 PM
As a hardcore fan of Alizée:
- Absolutely awesome, all the best Alizée compiled into one.

As somebody who is seeing Alizée for the first time:
- huh?

I think all the age jumps would throw off a few people, or it could not... the only thing on Alizée that seems to change with age is her hair.

P.S. why in the hell is she wearing ear-plugs at 1:25? GET HER!!! NON-BELIEVER!!!

wasabi622
11-07-2009, 07:03 PM
DUDE! awesome job scruffy!! love it. :D

now heres an idea, why don't you make one with the more recent songs.. as in the psych album?? though, there's not that much to work with i guess. all i can think of is the 50/60 music video and the MJ music video..

when i show my friends the recent pictures of Alizee, they don't believe it's her.
mainly because they are used to the old pictures of her. (Note from my poster that I have.)

Scruffydog777
11-07-2009, 07:19 PM
P.S. why in the hell is she wearing ear-plugs at 1:25? GET HER!!! NON-BELIEVER!!!

Actually she's wearing them because she's probably pretty smart. She's probably been too a lot of concerts. Knows how loud they can be. I was in the military. Around a lot of helicopters and tanks. Thought it was macho to go with out hearing protection. I have a little bit of hearing loss. That little bit means a lot. You can still hear sounds plenty good. But you lose so much in the clarity of those sounds. If I'm in a loud club with other people, I can definetly hear them talking, but it's so hard to make out what they're saying.

edgar93
11-07-2009, 09:22 PM
This is the type of video I wish every single non-fan could watch; it contains her best singles, best looks ever and Alizee herself at her best.

Great job again Scruffy :cool:

user472884
11-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Actually she's wearing them because she's probably pretty smart. She's probably been too a lot of concerts. Knows how loud they can be. I was in the military. Around a lot of helicopters and tanks. Thought it was macho to go with out hearing protection. I have a little bit of hearing loss. That little bit means a lot. You can still hear sounds plenty good. But you lose so much in the clarity of those sounds. If I'm in a loud club with other people, I can definetly hear them talking, but it's so hard to make out what they're saying.

I had an accident too (I set off one of those pop-cap guns about three inches away from my right ear inside of a car with the windows down).... I can't hear my teachers from the back of the class, but I can hear every breath of each song

Scruffydog777
11-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Apparently the rapidshare link I posted isn't working. Haven't figured out why yet so here's an megaupload link.

Megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAAXVR84

Luc
11-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the video Scruffydog. Great job!

Aldighieri
01-27-2010, 08:00 AM
thank you for your job and link also!

Stephanie
04-03-2010, 02:06 PM
I love the videos clips that you use, they're awesome!
Thank you for share it with us

paintballpdh19
04-03-2010, 05:00 PM
great vid... i love this one

Cubeface
07-14-2010, 03:23 AM
Wow, Scruffy you make the best videos! This is great :)

Uméesha
07-24-2010, 03:16 PM
I made this video to introduce Alizée to people who haven't heard of her before and either they or I'm pressed for time and only have time to view 1 video.

Wow! excellent compilations SD, very awesome... I was thinking about this video but you've made it very perfect, great! ;) I like it lot!

It will be very helpful for the people who are newbie to Alizée. very nice idea! :)

woohoo
07-24-2010, 03:52 PM
Great work as allways scruffy! Keep it up!:D