PDA

View Full Version : AAm Shop Now Open!

Ben
11-20-2009, 01:07 AM
The official Alizée America shop is finally open! Show your Franco-American pride with these shirts and other products!

http://cafepress.com/alizeeusa
(also linked to at the top of every page)

As always this is completely non-profit from our end, and is used to help cover things like the monthly server bill (though of course Cafe Press takes a cut).

Anyone who participated in the Birthday Fanart Contest (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4843) is entitled to one free item from the shop. Send an email or PM with the details of what you want, along with your mailing address, and it will be on it's way! Or you can wait until Alizée's new logo is released, at which time we'll be updating our merchandise designs as well.

Big thanks to CFHollister, Ruroshen, and JimmyDean23 for working on the logo. You guys all get a free item too! ;)

Edit: The shop doesn't allow two variations of the same product, so I've added a poll to this thread. For the dark t-shirt, do you guys prefer the logo centered or over the pocket area?

user472884
11-20-2009, 01:13 AM
cool!

Let me go find some change in the couch so I can get one.

Will there be more stuff/color choices in the future?

Ben
11-20-2009, 01:17 AM
Will there be more stuff/color choices in the future?
Perhaps, though I'd like to keep things simple. Let me know if you have any specific requests or suggestions.

Edit: The Jr. Ringer and Dark Ts both have color options when you select them. For anyone sending me their info, be sure to include size and color choice!

wasabi622
11-20-2009, 01:46 AM
Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

:D

hmm.. how about we add something to the back? there was that one circular logo thingy that came up earlier. i shall try to find it!

edit: found it!

Well this is a design that I just finished, I actually wanted this thread to start XD, when I joined this forum I thought to myself howcome this fan club didnt have a logo?? So I came up with this design,; I hope you guys like it and hopefully contribute to an official Alizee American Logo. I really liked the ideas brought up by all of us in getting an official design!
ENJOY!

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx242/AlexTHX/2.jpg

Ben
11-20-2009, 02:05 AM
edit: found it!
Well this is nice but would have to be re-created digitally. To be honest, while I can add new products, I don't plan on using any more graphics before Alizée's next logo comes out. They take too long to test.

wasabi622
11-20-2009, 02:06 AM
Well this is nice but would have to be re-created digitally. To be honest, while I can add new products, I don't plan on using any more graphics before Alizée's next logo comes out. They take too long to test.

that's fine man. i was just suggesting more ways to get money from me! :D :p :D

GOD im so EXCITED!!! hahahaa, im such a dork. :p

TheBarrett
11-20-2009, 02:14 AM
that's fine man. i was just suggesting more ways to get money from me! :D :p :D

GOD im so EXCITED!!! hahahaa, im such a dork. :p

You better not be paying for one shirt on here.
Right Ben? Wasabi gets a free one? ;)

wasabi622
11-20-2009, 04:21 AM
why the heck is no one else as excited as me????!

come on people! we've finally come to a final product!!

Ben
11-20-2009, 04:22 AM
Maybe cause it's 5 in the morning (on the east coast at least)? :p

wasabi622
11-20-2009, 04:24 AM
hahahaa. yeah, it's 3am here.

im debating whether or not on going to sleep. seeing as how i only have one 9am class, then im going home for thanksgiving. :D

oh well! im sure once i sign back on tomorrow afternoonish, we shall be bustling with activity! :D

user472884
11-20-2009, 06:19 AM
seeing as how i only have one 9am class, then im going home for thanksgiving. :D

it depends on the class... if it isn't SUPER ÜBER important, then I'd say

FUCK IT

skip it and enjoy your holiday...

BrianB
11-20-2009, 06:49 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Bigfoot_Spaceman/Screenshot2009-11-20at34145AM.png
Thank you for doing this, Ben.
Brian

jung_adore_ALIZEE
11-20-2009, 07:43 AM
Well this is nice but would have to be re-created digitally.

Depends how you print it, I've done many of Barrett's drawing printed just how they are and they turn out fantastic.

Ben
11-20-2009, 07:57 AM
Depends how you print it
Yeah well it's half that (wouldn't be good with Cafe Press' method, so I'd have to switch shops), and half astehtic. I'd personally rather not use hand-drawn graphics. Others can print whatever they want, these are just the designs I've chosen to support the site with until the new logo arrives.

Again, please feel free to fire away with product and/or color suggestions everyone. But the logo's fixed for now. Thanks!

jung_adore_ALIZEE
11-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Yeah well it's half that (wouldn't be good with Cafe Press' method, so I'd have to switch shops)

Personally I would never use an internet print shop at all, especially one that doesn't say how it prints their product ('least I never saw anything on there). As always I'd only get them T-jetted too and if not done by a reputable silk screen shop. Embroidered shirts are rather nice too, but not so good for full colored designs like you have.

Chuck
11-21-2009, 01:44 AM
Jung - you mean like child-labor issues? If so, I'm with you there. But for now, this is an excellent start. Wasabi, you're not the only one excited here. I'm awestruck. This is the shit. Furthermore, for Ben or anyone to make all those products at home, using a local shop - that'd take a lot of investment, and a lotta risk. I wouldn't wish that onto anyone.

Ben, kudos. You've broken through, and made our dreams a reality. JimmyDean and CFH and Ruro too. I'm eying the "military" color T, and maybe a couple of the bears. But I'm not ordering yet, because I don't want the things here yet. Real soon, but not for at least a couple weeks. How bout a Blue, White, and Red Christmas?

As for Alex's design - yes it should be reworked to something digital. First we should see how the "official logo" products sell, and how the internet printing company works out. But if that's all kosher and copacetic, then why not diversify?

But T-Shirts with Barrett's drawings on 'em? Where can we order those???

TheBarrett
11-21-2009, 01:48 AM
Jung - you mean like child-labor issues? If so, I'm with you there. But for now, this is an excellent start. Wasabi, you're not the only one excited here. I'm awestruck. This is the shit. Furthermore, for Ben or anyone to make all those products at home, using a local shop - that'd take a lot of investment, and a lotta risk. I wouldn't wish that onto anyone.

Ben, kudos. You've broken through, and made our dreams a reality. JimmyDean and CFH and Ruro too. I'm eying the "military" color T, and maybe a couple of the bears. But I'm not ordering yet, because I don't want the things here yet. Real soon, but not for at least a couple weeks. How bout a Blue, White, and Red Christmas?

As for Alex's design - yes it should be reworked to something digital. First we should see how the "official logo" products sell, and how the internet printing company works out. But if that's all kosher and copacetic, then why not diversify?

Just ask Jung, he has shirts with designs like the ones below he never sent to me, but i'm sure he could use some profit, i'm not paying him lol. :p

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k77/purwadi22/NewPicture115.png

wasabi622
11-21-2009, 03:59 AM
it depends on the class... if it isn't SUPER ÜBER important, then I'd say

FUCK IT

skip it and enjoy your holiday...

hahahaa yes! i took your advice! :D

well.. more like i stayed up till 4 chilling with my roommates, then fell asleep and woke up half an hour before i was to board my bus. :D

FireCanine
11-21-2009, 04:13 AM
though I would have liked a black shirt with the logo on the middle not on the pocket side hmmm I ma choose a shirt

oh and I just got a great idea, how about making AA flags?

Ben
11-21-2009, 04:32 AM
though I would have liked a black shirt with the logo on the middle not on the pocket side hmmm I ma choose a shirt
I thought it looked better on the pocket, but I can do that.

Is there much interest in a centered logo? I can add it to the shop if so, otherwise I'll just make one custom for FireCanine.

Will look into flags or other banners...

jung_adore_ALIZEE
11-21-2009, 08:03 AM
Jung - you mean like child-labor issues?

No, you just never know what they use to print the shirts until you get them and they tend to be of shitty quality. I'll take my local shop over any internet shop any day, and they'll cost about the same with a little less time actually (I don't own my own lol).

There are a few designs that I did of his if you'd like to see them all just let me know

Just ask Jung, he has shirts with designs like the ones below he never sent to me, but i'm sure he could use some profit, i'm not paying him lol. :p

Ah yes, I still have that sitting around here.....somewhere..........still want it? I actually really like the way that one turned out :D

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/jung159/20081006_4.jpg

Ben
11-21-2009, 08:37 AM
No, you just never know what they use to print the shirts until you get them and they tend to be of shitty quality.
Yeah, this is one reason it's taken so long - testing the different sites and designs. Cafe Press' quality is nice, though even with them we had to tweek certain things, like not having two shades of yellow in the flame. It should all be good now though. :)

Edit: The shop doesn't allow two variations of the same product, so I've added a poll to this thread. For the dark t-shirt, do you guys prefer the logo centered or over the pocket area?

TheBarrett
11-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Yeah, this is one reason it's taken so long - testing the different sites and designs. Cafe Press' quality is nice, though even with them we had to tweek certain things, like not having two shades of yellow in the flame. It should all be good now though. :)

My only criticism of Cafepress is that they limit the image size you can place on them. I mean i've made 4000x3000 Reso designs, and Cafepress still won't let me go over their borders. :\

user472884
11-21-2009, 03:27 PM
I think centered is better....

at least for my wardrobe.... 99.9% of the time I wear my jacket unzipped so with the centered logo I'd still be able to promote

jung_adore_ALIZEE
11-21-2009, 07:44 PM

My only criticism of Cafepress is that they limit the image size you can place on them. I mean i've made 4000x3000 Reso designs, and Cafepress still won't let me go over their borders. :\

all of those reasons are good enough ones not to use them personally your best product and service will be from a reputable local shop

rcs
11-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Good. More Lili wear. :D

Fall
11-22-2009, 05:39 PM
:eek: WOW these look awesome! I'll be getting one soon!! :D Thanks Ben :)

wasabi622
11-23-2009, 01:35 AM

what does it mean?

Fall
11-24-2009, 12:55 PM
what does it mean?
I think it means Goddess of Beauty or something like that. My French is not good but there's somethin there I think :o

wasabi622
11-24-2009, 04:52 PM
i recall there being an awesome thread with Barretts and Jungs designs for her shirts and such.. i feel that that would be an excellent source for potential merchandise!

edit: here it is! http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3926&highlight=Gods+Lillywear

I think it means Goddess of Beauty or something like that. My French is not good but there's somethin there I think :o

works for me! :D

BrianB
11-27-2009, 09:28 PM
I got my shirt today!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Bigfoot_Spaceman/AA_t-shirt_reversed112709.jpg
Again, please feel free to fire away with product and/or color suggestions everyone.
Definitely bumper stickers. As I mentioned in another thread here (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=133664#post133664), I've seen proof that they can work at promoting a site.
Brian

wasabi622
11-28-2009, 12:48 AM
Amen to bumper stickers!!!

Fall
11-28-2009, 01:13 AM
I second that. Bumper stickers rock. :D

TheBarrett
11-28-2009, 02:46 AM
Nice arms Brian. More muscly than mine. :p
(Although in the legs category I assume I might have you beat? :blink:)

Ben
11-28-2009, 02:53 AM
Cool, thanks for the pic Brian! Nice Nikon, what model?

And ok, I just added a couple stickers to the site. Not traditional bumper-shape (that's too wide for our logo), but I think they should work. Let me know!

Still looking into banners or flags, that's a little more tricky.

Last, the poll here seems neck-and-neck. I may end up alternating between pocket and center designs for the dark shirt. Is anyone still waiting for the later before making a purchase?

Fall
11-28-2009, 03:34 AM
I'm hoping we can have both somehow to please everybody, but I do prefer the center design, so I am waiting for that, and I think I'll get some stickers too while I'm at it. I guess majority rules if we can't have both, so when the results are in, I'll make the purchase.

wasabi622
11-28-2009, 03:42 AM
i am waiting the arrival of my t-shirt before i vote! so my vote shall be registered in about a weekish??

Fyrel
11-29-2009, 05:44 AM
Hmmm......think I'll wait for the official logo to decide. Looks good though!

BrianB
11-30-2009, 03:57 AM
Nice arms Brian. More muscly than mine. :p
(Although in the legs category I assume I might have you beat? :blink:)
Thanks -- I think? :eek: :D
Cool, thanks for the pic Brian! Nice Nikon, what model?
It's a Nikon D90 (http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-SLR/25446/D90.html). The great thing about it for me is that it supports the old lenses, which I have several from my old Nikon 4004 35mm film camera, in both manual and auto-focus modes.
And ok, I just added a couple stickers to the site. Not traditional bumper-shape (that's too wide for our logo), but I think they should work. Let me know!
< Homer Simpson >
Woo-hoo!
< /Homer Simpson >
Brian

wasabi622
11-30-2009, 01:07 PM
hey ben, i got my shirt today! :D
but just letting you know, the french flag came out to be black, white, and red, and "Alizee America" is kinda blurred out.

but that's probably because i got the black one. :blink:

Love it though!!

Fall
11-30-2009, 02:07 PM
the french flag came out to be black, white, and red, and "Alizee America" is kinda blurred out.

Ouch :(
I think we could avoid this if we go for the centered design so that the logo and flags aren't messed because of their small size when printing :cool:

wasabi622
11-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Ouch :(
I think we could avoid this if we go for the centered design so that the logo and flags aren't messed because of their small size when printing :cool:

I am in complete agreement with you. :D

Ben
11-30-2009, 07:38 PM
but just letting you know, the french flag came out to be black, white, and red, and "Alizee America" is kinda blurred out.

Love it though!!
Hmm that's strange, mine was fine. Sorry, I'll take it off the shop for the time being, and send you another one once I know what's going on. I don't think it's a center vs. pocket issue though (at least not the flag, which is probably transparency), but I'll check both.

jung_adore_ALIZEE
11-30-2009, 07:58 PM

Love it though!!

I'd assume you got a lemon so to speak, the shop should take it back and give you a new one. If the printing company don't take it back they are a pile of shit. Some colors do not work on certain colored shirts either.

Out of curiousness has anyone else gotten the black shirt and had it turn out the same? or did they turn out with the image as it should?

Ben
11-30-2009, 08:03 PM
I placed wasabi's order so would have to deal with a return. Don't worry wasabi, I'll take this one on myself. For the record, only three other black shirts have gone out so far, and one had a centered logo, so the problem shouldn't be wide spread (plus I paid for two of 'em). Though yes, if anyone else has a problem please let me know! Just to be safe, I'm taking the dark shirt off the shop while a few samples are printed and sent to me.

JimmyDean23
11-30-2009, 10:16 PM
I just got mine and I have the same problem. The blue on the flag is definitely transparent, you can tell by holding it up to the light and looking from the inside. There is a dark sheen on it but the tag said it would wash out so maybe it will look better after washing. I agree that it really needs to be centered and larger. I think the real problem is the shirt itself. American Apparel shirts are much softer and higher quality. Trust me on this one, switch to the dark fitted shirts. They're only $2 more but well worth it.

Ninjedit:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2579/4149286344_9f74ec9f38_b.jpg

lefty12357
11-30-2009, 10:58 PM
When I got my shirt it seemed fine. I ordered a maroon t-shirt. After reading the comments here I took a closer look at it. The color seems a bit lighter than what I would call maroon, and seems closer to just regular red. The blue in the French flag did pick up some of the red, thus making it look a little like dark purple. You'd think this would also make the yellow flame look orange, but it doesn't. The other colors are fine.

All in all, considering the price and the fact that it's a t-shirt, I'm quite satisfied with the one I got. In the case of my shirt, I doubt most people would even notice unless I pointed it out to them. It seems that we are getting some mixed results here, but it appears to mostly affect the blue printed areas.

Ben
11-30-2009, 11:05 PM
Alright, thanks for the feedback. A few points:

-This only effects the black-background logo, which was only used for the dark shirt. All other merchandise, including the golf shirt (which was always my main idea for the shop) should be fine.

-I'd already switched to a larger, centered design for the dark shirt before removing it. But I'm waiting for a test of that, plus the American Apparel shirt (down side is it has less color options), before putting it back on sale.

-After the tests are done, I'll send new dark shirts to everyone who got one with the small pocket logo (only three were ever made). Or I can send a golf shirt now, just let me know.

FireCanine
12-01-2009, 12:38 AM
I got my shirt today! It's great! but I have to agree with wasabi the ''Alizée America'' is really blurred out and looks like a white-out spill. Other than than I think it's awesome!

wasabi622
12-01-2009, 12:56 AM
thanks ben. im proudly wearing the shirt now, but a better version would be awesome too! :D

Sir Wood
12-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Just some food for thought, from my past experiences, that black (or any dark color t-shirt) is not ideal for multi-color prints and the size is also the issue with detailed logos. I believe you'd be better off with white or some lighter color offering.

The bear and polo should come out nicely. :)

wasabi622
12-20-2009, 11:41 PM
Hey Ben, so I just noticed that now the only shirt left is the polo shirt with the logo on the side.

So what happened to the black t-shirt? I thought we were going to try to put the logos on the center?

Ben
12-21-2009, 01:46 AM
As I mentioned, it's not a center vs. side issue, the logos come out looking the same either way. Testing continues...

wasabi622
12-21-2009, 09:43 PM
As I mentioned, it's not a center vs. side issue, the logos come out looking the same either way. Testing continues...

Ok, gotcha.

I just wanted to buy another t-shirt, but there were none other than the polo. Just let me know when the testing is done! :D

Ben
01-05-2010, 06:10 AM
The dark shirt is back in the store and looking better than ever! Anyone who got a dud and wants a new one, please contact me.

Ben
01-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Added some classy long-sleeves using a new design from Ruroshen! Still testing a black variation.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4190/aamenfantblack.png

wasabi622
01-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Added some classy long-sleeves using a new design from Ruroshen! Still testing a black variation.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4190/aamenfantblack.png

I like this. :p

Some long Alizée clothing to keep me warm and toasty till spring. :D

BrianB
02-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Added some classy long-sleeves using a new design from Ruroshen!
Here's me wearing this shirt, which I ordered on Thursday morning and received today:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Bigfoot_Spaceman/alizeeamerica_shirt_flipped020910.jpg
Brian

Ben
02-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Nice, Brian! Thanks for your purchase! :)

Ruroshen
02-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Huh. That came out looking all right, eh? Snazzy! :D

Thanks muchly for the pic, Brian. I've been curious to see how the new design looked on an actual shirt!

BrianB
02-11-2010, 01:39 AM
Nice, Brian! Thanks for your purchase! :)

Huh. That came out looking all right, eh? Snazzy! :D

Thanks muchly for the pic, Brian. I've been curious to see how the new design looked on an actual shirt!
You're welcome! When I went to the L.A. Auto Show last December I wore the white golf shirt and did have one person ask me about it. Hopefully, I made a convert. :D
Brian

FireCanine
02-12-2010, 07:22 PM
The dark shirt is back in the store and looking better than ever! Anyone who got a dud and wants a new one, please contact me.

oops I guess it's too late now for me ( I haven't checked the forum in a looong time) Though my French teacher did tell me that my shirt was cool, even though the Alizée America signature is blurred out completely :p

wasabi622
02-25-2010, 03:00 AM
Did we ever consider getting a hat?

I don't mean like beanies or anything, but like baseball caps. I think that would be nice.

Chuck
02-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Baseball caps, sure. Or Berets! More Frenchy!

But not like this http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:dW9cdY_1D8GoLM:http://bp3.blogger.com/_h4mOtJEDlTk/R0UxXT_P5gI/AAAAAAAABB4/91jA_wC1yUE/s400/felted%2Bberet.jpg or this http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:wMZWj2ZWQOex-M:http://www.claudemonetgallery.org/Self-Portrait-With-A-Beret.jpg.

But more like these. Berets can be serious and badass too: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:TZ2XNbAGND5fkM:http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/NewsShooter/BeretChecklist.jpg, http://www.techshout.com/images/curtis-sliwa.jpg.

No, but seriously, I'm not serious here. Baseball caps are pretty universal. And you can wear them three ways: visor in front, visor in back, or visor jauntily off to one side! Okay, seriously, I never wear baseball caps either. Just havin' sum fun.

wasabi622
03-02-2010, 02:02 AM
OR! If it's cheaper, maybe thing on a bandana? I wear bandanas during the summer when I have hair. :p

So yeah, Ben, if you make some decent head gear stuff, I'll check it out. :D

user472884
03-02-2010, 02:13 AM
Since I moved to "rich white guy country" of golf country clubs and wine coolers... I've been going golfing every now and then and will continue doing so in the future. All the clubs require you to wear a polo shirt. So far, my little black one has sufficed... but I know what I'm replacing it with.

Some suggestions, whether they be feasible or not.
--------------
Alizée America watches
Alizée America sunglasses (I don't know where the logo would go)
Alizée America undies
Alizée America cultist/orderic robes
Alizée America temporary tattoos (and also those of Alizée's tattoos)
Alizée America keychains/keyfobs
Alizée America necklaces

wasabi622
03-02-2010, 02:16 AM
Alizée American undies??

What would be the point of those? Unless you...?

Ruroshen
03-02-2010, 02:45 AM
Alizée American undies??

What would be the point of those? Unless you...?

...plan to wear them on your head and pretend to be an Alizée America NINJA?! Because that would be AWESOME!

(Uh, that IS where you were going with that, right?!)

paintballpdh19
03-03-2010, 05:49 PM
i got to get myself some Alizee-wear soon

user472884
03-03-2010, 08:18 PM
...plan to wear them on your head and pretend to be an Alizée America NINJA?! Because that would be AWESOME!

(Uh, that IS where you were going with that, right?!)

Oh yea. They'd work wonderfully with my Call of Duty night vision goggles.

Head protection, with convenient ports for the goggles and battery pack.

They'd also make a nice decoration to our cult hoods

Chuck
03-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Jalen suggested we could have Alizée cult robes - but has anyone seen the Snuggie? Or its competitor, the Slanket? The band Weezer had some done up, they sell 'em, and they even appeared on Letterman all dressed in 'em... ( http://www.weezersnuggie.com/ )

So how 'bout Alizée Snuggies!!!!

And they look like cult robes, plus they're warm! Maybe they don't advertise these things out in California, but they're in all the drugstores and Office Depots up here... There was a big tv blitz for 'em just before xmas, just like chia pets!

( https://www.getsnuggie.com (https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next) )

user472884
03-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Jalen suggested we could have Alizée cult robes - but has anyone seen the Snuggie? Or its competitor, the Slanket? The band Weezer had some done up, they sell 'em, and they even appeared on Letterman all dressed in 'em... ( http://www.weezersnuggie.com/ )

So how 'bout Alizée Snuggies!!!!

And they look like cult robes, plus they're warm! Maybe they don't advertise these things out in California, but they're in all the drugstores and Office Depots up here... There was a big tv blitz for 'em just before xmas, just like chia pets!

( https://www.getsnuggie.com (https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next) )

We shall call them....Snuggées
or
Snuzées

---------

Yea it's true. I just moved from California to Colorado and for the first time ever found snuggies in stores.

The idea of the snuggie makes me disappointed with the human race.

If I want a warm, blanket like material to surround my body and allow my arms for use... I'll wear a goddamn sweat shirt, or even a friggin bath robe on backwards.

Chuck
03-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Okay, sorry J. Maybe no snuggées. Back to berets? Or culottes?

woohoo
03-18-2010, 08:26 PM
i went over to Alizee forum first time in a while and checked out their store. they have a lot of good stuff there.
But they have some high prices.
http://alizeeshop.spreadshirt.co.uk/p3

Ruroshen
03-19-2010, 02:15 AM
i went over to Alizee forum first time in a while and checked out their store. they have a lot of good stuff there.
But they have some high prices.
http://alizeeshop.spreadshirt.co.uk/p3

Yeah, AF has some nice merch. They were selling a really sweet jacket for awhile that I absolutely coveted, but I never broke down and bought it because I've hardly spent any time there really (for various reasons), and I felt like a poser.

I'd love to get me some AAm zip hoodies, one with each of the logos on it. Does CafePress do zip hoodies?

wasabi622
04-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Hey, so what ever happened to getting a hat?

It could just be a simple black(or white) hat with the new Alizée "A" logo. I'll tell you right now, I'll definitely be buying one.

woohoo
04-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Hey, so what ever happened to getting a hat?

It could just be a simple black(or white) hat with the new Alizée "A" logo. I'll tell you right now, I'll definitely be buying one.

They are just getting that idea rolling so be pacient and i think it will be black with alizee amareica on it.

User22
04-01-2010, 11:53 PM
ooohhh new stuff to buy...hope it's actually decent:D

Cuz sorry to say but we have the lamest shop ever:(

wasabi622
04-01-2010, 11:57 PM
ooohhh new stuff to buy...hope it's actually decent:D

Cuz sorry to say but we have the lamest shop ever:(

Ehh, all I have so far is the t-shirt. I'm looking forward to buying stuff, but I'm waiting for whatever pops up. :D

user472884
04-01-2010, 11:57 PM
I thought he had that made somewhere else? Specifically for this occasion?

wasabi622
04-01-2010, 11:59 PM

Well yeah, so far, the official Alizée America shop does not have the hat.

Scruffy made his own stuff, such as the hat he gave her, and the sweater thingy he was wearing. He's quite a dedicated fellow.

(If you're reading this Scruffy, I'd like to buy the sweater thingy you wore if it comes in small.)

woohoo
04-02-2010, 12:02 AM

yeah he did but ben said this.

Scruffy has this one custom made for the meeting, though obviously there's gonna be demand now so I'm looking into getting them mass-produced. ;)

user472884
04-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Until that day comes, I think the sharpie on my forehead will suffice

wasabi622
04-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Until that day comes, I think the sharpie on my forehead will suffice

You should go all Inglourious Bastards and just carve it into your head.. or get the Bear Jew to do it for you. I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige. :p

user472884
04-02-2010, 06:29 AM
You should go all Inglourious Bastards and just carve it into your head.. or get the Bear Jew to do it for you. I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige. :p

Nah... it would take away from the old "Alizée" logo that was branded onto my back with a brand carved from a dragon's skull.

User22
04-02-2010, 07:44 AM
yummy, getting branded on the back, good stuff;)

user472884
04-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Looks like the Easter Bunny was mighty kind this year.

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/JalentheAlizeefan/DSC_5748.jpg

I gotta say, these shirts far exceeded my expectations (with one minor negative). I've owned quite a few printed shirts... some good quality, some crap.

The quality of the AAm shirts is excellent! I've seen many printed designs made with this sticky, puffy crap that peels off in warm or humid environments. Not the AAm shirts. A very thin print (I don't know how to describe it, but the material is applied into the fibers so if the shirt stretches, the print will stretch with it instead of cracking) that's very clear/sharp.

The comfort quality of the bare shirts themselves are excellent as well. They're very soft and feel very durable.

(I'm just calling this as I see it)

However, everything goes both ways. Upon ironing out the wrinkles due to the way the shirts were shipped, I stumbled upon a kind of unfortunate feature.

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/JalentheAlizeefan/DSC_5750.jpg

That color difference is the exact shape of a rectangle. I really can't tell what it is, my two theories are that the printing machine printed the logo and a black background rather than just the logo, or the part of the machine on which they mount/stretch the shirt did something to it. It feels only kinda like the ink, but not really (although it does have a definite different texture). Fortunately for me, I always wear a t-shirt under a jacket or unbuttoned long-sleeve, so this won't be a big issue for me.

Other than that little thing, I'm extremely happy with these shirts!

Let the walking-billboard-ness begin!

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/JalentheAlizeefan/DSC_5758.jpg

paintballpdh19
04-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Looks like the Easter Bunny was mighty kind this year.

Other than that little thing, I'm extremely happy with these shirts!

Let the walking-billboard-ness begin!

those shirts are sick!

wasabi622
04-04-2010, 11:27 PM
I totally rock that black t-shirt! Though I also have the prototype of the logo on the side too.

Ben
04-05-2010, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Jalen!

As some here know, we had a few small hickups with the shirts initially, but I worked really hard to work those out and make sure our products were perfect (am actually still sitting on a couple designs because there hasn't been time to put them through the same quality control testing).

Cafe Press should have included a note in the package about the light rectangle on the black shirt. The border will more or less completely fade after the first washing! :)

user472884
04-05-2010, 01:59 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Jalen!

As some here know, we had a few small hickups with the shirts initially, but I worked really hard to work those out and make sure our products were perfect (am actually still sitting on a couple designs because there hasn't been time to put them through the same quality control testing).

Cafe Press should have included a note in the package about the light rectangle on the black shirt. The border will more or less completely fade after the first washing! :)

I'm sure it will.

Plus, I didn't get the package, the Easter Bunny did (who doesn't know USB from LOL) so I'll never know

Fèvier
05-02-2010, 10:38 AM
well my t-shirts arrived and am very pleased with them. going to wear one of them on Monday just to show off. Plus I have a track meet and there's going to be over 300 other kids. so there's no way I can be the only Alizée fan out of the tri-state area. :D

Also, I had an idea for the shirts. what if we can include our AAm screen names on the back of the shirt like they do on sport jerseys! I would love to have that on my shirt in case other AAm members spot each other and know who they are!

just an idea though. don't have to take it into consideration

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-02-2010, 12:23 PM
That is a great idea, though café press might not be able to do that for cheaply enough. Congrats, though! Show it off like you mean it!

Rictor
05-02-2010, 01:04 PM
well my t-shirts arrived and am very pleased with them. going to wear one of them on Monday just to show off. Plus I have a track meet and there's going to be over 300 other kids. so there's no way I can be the only Alizée fan out of the tri-state area. :D

Also, I had an idea for the shirts. what if we can include our AAm screen names on the back of the shirt like they do on sport jerseys! I would love to have that on my shirt in case other AAm members spot each other and know who they are!

just an idea though. don't have to take it into consideration

We're both in NY, yet no one I know here has even heard of Alizée. One time I wore an Alizée shirt I got off ebay years back and some woman remarked, "Oh, you're a Hannah Montana fan??"

WHAT...THE....F....

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-02-2010, 01:42 PM
I would slap a foo'!

wasabi622
05-15-2010, 12:32 AM
We're both in NY, yet no one I know here has even heard of Alizée. One time I wore an Alizée shirt I got off ebay years back and some woman remarked, "Oh, you're a Hannah Montana fan??"

WHAT...THE....F....

...what?! That's just.. I don't even know what to say!

Människöpesten
06-10-2010, 03:21 AM
we're both in ny, yet no one i know here has even heard of alizée. One time i wore an alizée shirt i got off ebay years back and some woman remarked, "oh, you're a hannah montana fan??"

what...the....f....

fffuuuuuuuuu

Chuck
06-28-2010, 04:09 AM

WHAT...THE....F....

Oh man, that brought a tear to my eye! I was laughing so hard.

But mostly I wanted to bring back something I rediscovered yesterday: the great new AAm product Jalen had posted a while ago -
THE JALEN BEAR!
(sorry, no longer in stock, the only prototype of this item was mailed to France)

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/JalentheAlizeefan/417734672v7_480x480_Front_Color-Whi.jpg

paintballpdh19
06-29-2010, 08:39 AM
^lol thats funny

user472884
02-02-2011, 05:54 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/20zecg4.png

User22
02-02-2011, 06:40 PM
:blink: Why that is quite interesting! Hopefully others see that and buy it :D

user472884
02-02-2011, 06:48 PM
The caddy or the bear?

I'm such a dork.

User22
02-02-2011, 08:27 PM
The bear of course...

user472884
02-02-2011, 08:30 PM
If the store could make an AAm bear cover for my caddy.....

I WANT IT. NOW.

user472884
02-12-2011, 10:39 AM
The Bear: helluva lot larger than I expected.

11" from toe to crown

9" armspan

User22
02-12-2011, 06:45 PM
What!? :eek: that is definitely much bigger than i expected too!

Is it fwuffy? :D

user472884
02-12-2011, 08:01 PM
I guess... I only had it in my hands for like four seconds before I put it back and taped it and handed it to the lady who I've come to know as my mother. When I opened it I was like 0_0

User22
02-12-2011, 10:02 PM
I guess... I only had it in my hands for like four seconds before I put it back and taped it and handed it to the lady who I've come to know as my mother. When I opened it I was like 0_0

So...you just...gave it to your mom? Why?

user472884
02-13-2011, 12:02 AM
She was the one who would be passing by the post office.

Taxi Driver Aaron
03-30-2013, 06:09 PM
I can make T-Shirts & Hoodies if peeps are interested...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2