PDA

View Full Version : A Special Podcast for Alizée et Lilly Town

LadyCameronXIII
11-29-2009, 09:55 PM
It only took me three months to finally make this for Lili's 25th birthday, but, here it is: A special edition of my podcast, "Midnight in a Perfect World," for the (belated) birthday girl and, by proxy, for Lilly Town.

"Midnight in a Perfect World - Episode A25" (http://www.mediafire.com/file/mgnkz2m2g3m/PerfectMidnightA25.mp3)

Let me know what you think. Merci !

PS - It's about 50 minutes long, but my podcasts generally run an hour anyway, as it is in their nature to do so.

UniCom
11-29-2009, 11:36 PM
Hi there. Finished listening to it some minutes ago and b4 I go 2 bed, I just wanted to say that it was very nice of you to do one for our girl. I never got to say happy 25th B-day so I'm kinda sad but like you said better late than never. I would've said some more but I'm really tired right now.

1 more thing, Do you think she will listen to this if there's any chance? I hope she does, cuz it was kinda funny and interesting. :)

Anyways, Bonne Nuit!

LadyCameronXIII
11-30-2009, 02:01 AM
Hi there. Finished listening to it some minutes ago and b4 I go 2 bed, I just wanted to say that it was very nice of you to do one for our girl. I never got to say happy 25th B-day so I'm kinda sad but like you said better late than never. I would've said some more but I'm really tired right now.

1 more thing, Do you think she will listen to this if there's any chance? I hope she does, cuz it was kinda funny and interesting. :)

Anyways, Bonne Nuit!

Well, with a little luck--and the fact that she has been described here as a "peeker"--she just might.

And thank you. I really loved doing this one. Rest well, mon-chou. Bonne nuit !

Ben
12-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Very nice Podcast, LadyCameron. As I mentioned on twitter, the sound effects you used and the scene you described made me miss Paris, and reminded me of an apartment I had there for six weeks that was above a great little French restaurant.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/7474/aptx.png

LadyCameronXIII
12-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Very nice Podcast, LadyCameron. As I mentioned on twitter, the sound effects you used and the scene you described made me miss Paris, and reminded me of an apartment I had there for six weeks that was above a great little French restaurant.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/7474/aptx.png

Well, happy to have brought back some good memories, mon ami. *hugs*

Tomtentp
12-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Thanks for mediafire, always tend to find myself somewhere completely else after those 45 secs you must wait @ most dl sites :p

LadyCameronXIII
12-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Thanks for mediafire, always tend to find myself somewhere completely else after those 45 secs you must wait @ most dl sites :p

You're very welcome. I find MediaFire to be the easiest to use as far as distributing files to small groups of people is concerned.

Alex
12-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Merci LadyCameronXIII, for doing a very nice and creative work on your podcast. I really enjoyed this version and adventure of interview, and like Ben said, it brings back memories, and although I haven't had the chance of visiting Paris, this Podcast certainly makes you transport into that restaurant in Paris with "Alizee":p
Merci

Maquis
12-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Downloading. ;)

Three months... now that's something epic.