PDA

View Full Version : My 2nd "Une Enfant du Siècle" teaser vid by Lefty

lefty12357
12-05-2009, 02:10 PM
This is my second "teaser" promo video for Alizée and her new album. I used a bit of my own original music for it. It was intended to be both humorous as well as serious, but you can judge for yourself. I suppose it ended up being a bit weird, but weird is fun too. In any case, I had fun doing it. I hope at least a few people find it interesting.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D1STcJ1xTQM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D1STcJ1xTQM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

user472884
12-05-2009, 02:22 PM
dude, seriously... the "the past" part brought a tear to my eye

Människöpesten
12-05-2009, 02:27 PM
dude, seriously... the "the past" part brought a tear to my eye

^ very nice dude

Merci Alizée
12-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Nice work and best way to spread the message about the change that Alizée is undergoing and the change that we need to undergo

Karin
12-05-2009, 05:08 PM
waaaw... good. and the sound... with closed eyes I feel the end of one era and the beginning of new.
Like the sound... I be Alizée, I would use it :)

wasabi622
12-05-2009, 05:32 PM
great work there lefty!

the flash of her doing JEAM was a nice touch.. *tear*

Fenris
12-05-2009, 05:33 PM
The world is changing....Middleearth sees the dawn of a new age...the forests will burn...resistance will be crushed under the iron fists of the orks..

Well, let's hope it won't come to this ;)

Nice work as usual, Lefty!

User22
12-05-2009, 07:02 PM
dude that was awesome....and it def shows that she IS changing. and yes its sad that the whole Lolita thing is over with....but I'm glad to see whats in store:)

wasabi622
12-05-2009, 10:44 PM
oh, and the lolita part had a funeral like vibe to it.

though i wasn't too sure if it actually was a funeral. :blink:

Merci Alizée
12-06-2009, 01:51 AM
oh, and the lolita part had a funeral like vibe to it.

though i wasn't too sure if it actually was a funeral. :blink:
That part can never die. It will live forever in our hearts.

Rev
12-06-2009, 02:14 AM
This is my second "teaser" promo video for Alizée and her new album. I used a bit of my own original music for it. It was intended to be both humorous as well as serious, but you can judge for yourself. I suppose it ended up being a bit weird, but weird is fun too. In any case, I had fun doing it. I hope at least a few people find it interesting.

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/D1STcJ1xTQM&hl=en_US&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Very nice Lefty. Thanks. :)

Alex
12-06-2009, 03:07 AM
Great work Lefty!
I really enjoyed both teasers you've created, especially this one in particular, for the smoothness of the precious video memories on the background leading to the new Alizée era. Both music remixes are great and are very professional from my point of view, awesome job maestro!

lefty12357
12-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your comments a lot. Using the Sgt. Peppers album cover in this way is definitely not a new idea. However in this case I thought it would fit because it symbolized a huge transition in the Beatle’s career, and I wanted to relate that to Alizée’s career. I also thought some people might enjoy trying to identify the 24 faces I added. ;)
But mostly, I wanted to encourage people to have an open mind to any change Alizée may be making with her new album. Who knows, that could be quite a challenge for all of us.

Criss_pl
12-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Man, that is awesome:D
Very nice work, and that composition with JEAM dance... New Era, yes, you're right as always lefty:)

And that music is just perfect to such a video, that climat...

Maquis
12-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Wow this is awesome, a bit sad yeah, the funeral. :(
Obama cracked me up with his smile, he looks so tiny in the video. :D

Gotta watch the rest now, well done!

My mind is wide open, bring it Lilly!

Ben
12-06-2009, 07:09 PM
I also thought some people might enjoy trying to identify the 24 faces I added. ;)
Yeah, I've been working on that! So far I've got...

Julien, France Gall?, Bertrand Burgalat, (the two guys under him have got me stumped), Nolwenn, Jean Fauque, Fifi, Loic?, (guy next to Jennifer has me stumped), Jennifer, MC Solaar?, Madonna, Andy Warhol, Jeremy, Alizee, Jo Jacotey, Sarkozy, Laurent, Lou Reed, Edie Sedwick, Mylene, Pierre Palmade, Uh me lol, Obama, Bob Dylan (though I think he was in the original?).

lefty12357
12-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Yeah, I've been working on that! So far I've got...

Julien, France Gall?, Bertrand Burgalat, (the two guys under him have got me stumped), Nolwenn, Jean Fauque, Fifi, Loic?, (guy next to Jennifer has me stumped), Jennifer, MC Solaar?, Madonna, Andy Warhol, Jeremy, Alizee, Jo Jacotey, Sarkozy, Laurent, Lou Reed, Edie Sedwick, Mylene, Pierre Palmade, Uh me lol, Obama, Bob Dylan (though I think he was in the original?).

Man, you did a great job, Ben! I picked some really poor photos for some of them so it wouldn't be too easy.:) The two guys are Olivier Marly and Gil Gimenez. Gil really looks different in that pic. The guy behind Andy is really Oxmo, but it was also a really bad pic of him and when I resized it, it got worse. France Gall is incorrect, but she would have been a good addition. And yes, Bob Dylan was in the original.

Ben
12-06-2009, 11:15 PM
The two guys are Olivier Marly and Gil Gimenez.
Wow, I never would have guessed. Ok I'm stumped on the one I thought was France Gall, any clues? And how about the person by Jennifer, is that you? :)

lefty12357
12-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Wow, I never would have guessed. Ok I'm stumped on the one I thought was France Gall, any clues? And how about the person by Jennifer, is that you? :)

OK, a hint...one should be careful when riding a bicycle. ;)

And yes, that's me, with a few modifications.

JEP
12-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Great Job Lefty Your Beatles Cover Worked Very Well.:)