PDA

View Full Version : Omg

General Patton
10-10-2006, 08:07 PM
I haven't been here for some time and you guys posted LIKE CRAZY in off topic OMG! The whole page...its filled with unread posts.... I can't read all of this. So if anyone asked me a question or anything just posted it here...man I got to check in everyday.

bt_bird_90
10-10-2006, 08:26 PM
any questions for Patton?

*crickets*

...nope, I think you're caught up

Twitch
10-10-2006, 08:30 PM
any questions for Patton?

*crickets*

...nope, I think you're caught up

QFT :cool:

NANAKI
10-10-2006, 09:12 PM
I haven't been here for some time and you guys posted LIKE CRAZY in off topic OMG! The whole page...its filled with unread posts.... I can't read all of this. So if anyone asked me a question or anything just posted it here...man I got to check in everyday.

Why would we have any questions for you not the best person to go to.

Rocket
10-10-2006, 09:41 PM
I know I'll hate myself for asking but what does QFT mean?

maareek
10-10-2006, 09:45 PM

I think it means quoted for truth. I'm probably wrong, but that's what I always thought it meant.

Twitch
10-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Well I used it to mean quoted for truth, and its used when you agree with what someone else has posted. And since bt_bird_90 posted exactly what I was thinking I just put QFT, showing that I agreed with him. Also notice I got around the 10 letter thing, now how I do that.;)
PS: For those of you still learning this stuff check out the urbandictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/).
PPS: And no brad I won't make a habit of posting short posts.

bt_bird_90
10-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Twitch is clever
stupid smilies

General Patton
10-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Ok...I guess nothing good!

DJ_Greg
10-11-2006, 12:38 AM

I didn't know what it meant either. Hiby told me it means "quite fucking true," at least when he uses it. I didn't know about "quoted for truth"...that's probably the original meaning. I really have no idea though.

Twitch
10-11-2006, 12:45 AM
It can be both, as well as quit f@cking talking. Which is why some people use QFE, quoted for emphasis instead. And there's also QFFT. Use the dictionary I linked most of these are explained if your really curious, or just want to decipher some rather cryptic posts.

Impurator
10-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Back in the day QFT used to mean "Quit F***ing Trolling" but I think "Quoted for Truth" is more widely used now. Kinda confusing since the former is fairly negative and the latter is positive ;)