PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in my head

nurvonic
10-11-2006, 03:29 AM
ever since i posted the l'email a des ailes concert video, i cant seem to get that song out of my head. i was at work pretty much all day yesterday and it stuck with me for the full 12 hours! im sure thats happened to plenty of people of this site. what alizee songs do u get stuck in your head all the time?

bt_bird_90
10-11-2006, 03:50 AM
Any night when I'm not at my house I loose sleep over her parts in Ca Va Pas Changer Le Monde

rcs
10-11-2006, 10:59 AM
ever since i posted the l'email a des ailes concert video, i cant seem to get that song out of my head. i was at work pretty much all day yesterday and it stuck with me for the full 12 hours! im sure thats happened to plenty of people of this site. what alizee songs do u get stuck in your head all the time?

I've experienced the same effect. I hum the same song all day, she's so sweet in her singing. It puts you in a good mood and the hours fly by at work a little faster. :p

rwd716
10-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Actually latelly, I've got that stupid Basshunter song you fools posted in my head.

RMJ
10-11-2006, 01:32 PM
Interestingly I have kind of opposite story. Yesterday, suddenly became silence for 4 minutes and 25 seconds ! No ACC was playing during that that time in my head ! As you can prolly understand, it was pretty freaky moment and I was quite scared. But thankfully, after that 4:25 it started again and I was able to relax... Absolutely awful experience !

I wish it won't happen ever again !

maareek
10-11-2006, 01:48 PM
At some point in pretty much everyday I have Toc de Mac playing in my head. A few times I've been focusing on something else and started singing along, which raised some eyebrows from the people around me. J'ai pas vingt ans gets stuck in my head from time to time, but not nearly as often as Toc de Mac.

jeroh
10-11-2006, 02:05 PM
with l'e mails , ellea elle la and toc de mac and... nono jk :P
this 3 songs are stuck in my head .... hurt

Spartan500
10-11-2006, 02:06 PM
it's pretty normal for me except except it's the last song I listened to and luckily for me it changes after every class cause of my ipod lol

neoteny
10-11-2006, 04:22 PM
there's only one song i cant get out of my head and thats

NANAKI
10-11-2006, 05:07 PM
J.B.G.
Veni Vedi V
Toc de Mac
Youpidou

those are recent before it was Moi...lollita, ACC, JEAM, JPVA

Bob
10-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Actually latelly, I've got that stupid Basshunter song you fools posted in my head.

haha yup same for me

General Patton
10-11-2006, 10:42 PM
I have never had one of Alizee's songs stuck in my head... On the other hand, for me HORRIBLE songs get stuck in my head not GREAT ones like Alizee!

General Patton
10-11-2006, 10:46 PM
well obviously you don't listen to her enough
I do I listen to her everyday. Its just that I am a little different. The only songs that get stuck in my head are the songs I hate.

zemasterzzz
10-11-2006, 10:59 PM
j'en ai marre and j'ai pas vingt ans get stuck in my head from time to time. Luckily I usually catch myself before it get to the point that other people can hear me.

Moe
10-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Hey amigo!!!
ACC
JPVA

atra201
10-12-2006, 10:21 AM
well for me it's hey amigo and also i'm not 20.
i can never get them out of my head.
and i'd like to say Bonjour to Alizee.
:) :rolleyes:

spysmasher
10-12-2006, 10:35 AM
J.B.G. and Veni Vedi Vici.

I've been listening to those alot lately. But are they stuck in my head because I keep listening to them, or do I keep listening to them because they're stuck in my head? Hmmmm ....

brad
10-12-2006, 11:12 AM
well for me it's hey amigo and also i'm not 20.
i can never get them out of my head.
and i'd like to say Bonjour to Alizee.
:) :rolleyes:

welcome to the website atra .. and I have also been going through a hey amigo phase lately.

DJ_Greg
10-13-2006, 02:43 AM
J'en ai marre was the first Alizée song to get stuck in my head, and I don't even like it that much. I was humming it in the shower, when suddenly I realized what I was humming and was like, "Oh shit."

That's when I gave in. Started posting here, bought MCE... (Actually, I technically purchased the DVD first, but that showed up waaaay after the CD...stupid eBay...).

General Patton
10-13-2006, 03:55 PM
J'en ai marre was the first Alizée song to get stuck in my head, and I don't even like it that much. I was humming it in the shower, when suddenly I realized what I was humming and was like, "Oh shit."

That's when I gave in. Started posting here, bought MCE... (Actually, I technically purchased the DVD first, but that showed up waaaay after the CD...stupid eBay...).
You were singing in the shower? Wow..good thing you joined the forums!