PDA

View Full Version : mf international forum

garçoncanadien
10-12-2006, 06:57 AM
Hi,

Does anybody know why you can't register a new user on the MF-international forum at this time?

Thank you

Twitch
10-12-2006, 01:01 PM
No idea really I'm not a member, but Kam and Ricky who are both moderators have Email links available. You could always ask why or for an account assuming the Email link works. Kam is listed as the administrator so maybe you should start there.
EDIT: don't spam kam go to MF international if you want the email link.
That's how Kam's Email is listed you might try just using @ and . if it doesn't work.
PS: Some sites just get fed up with noobs not reading the rules so they turn off anonymous registrations once they get a healthy amount of members and you need an invite from a current member, or contact an admin directly. Check the FAQ to make sure your allowed to ask the admin for an account though.

Quentin
10-12-2006, 01:52 PM
I left that forum a long time ago over some misunderstandings, and Snatcher tried to patch things up... but I donno about MF.Com and their members.

Señor Villa
10-13-2006, 02:09 AM
If you are looking for Alizée info there, forget it. The site revolves around other French artists. I go there every now and then. For Alizée stay here and the other popular Alizée site.

aditya8617
10-13-2006, 05:14 AM
What is mf international? Is that Mylene's forum?

garçoncanadien
10-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Looks like it; it discusses a variety of other French music as well.

garçoncanadien
10-27-2006, 09:16 PM
hey RMJ, you are a member there, do you know why they shut down registration?

Amelie
10-28-2006, 09:14 AM
MF-International is forum about many french singers, but disscussions about Mylene are the most active.