PDA

View Full Version : New Remasters, etc

ImRawdg
01-22-2010, 07:06 PM
I've been having fun remastering my two oldest files, JEAM and Toc De Mac/PLP. They sound sooo much better now than when I first published them.

J'en ai marre (http://www.mediafire.com/?myq2hyyygwz) : Rerecorded a few small things, including the bass, totally gave this one a mixing overhaul. I likes it much more now :)

Toc De Mac/Par Les Paupieres (http://www.mediafire.com/?y5ndztllojd) : Rerecorded the drums (again) and the bass, including giving the last chorus of PLP a rather different drum approach. I fixed some imprecision issues as well.

I also never had a link posted for L'email a des ailes (http://www.mediafire.com/?muzgldg4znm). It was made for the birthday deal, so it has the birthday song integrated at a point.

I'm most likely going to McNally Smith College of Music to major in production. I really loved that place. Anyways, hope you like my stuff, and check the years-old threads if you want more background on these files.

djwise
01-23-2010, 01:54 AM
wow! great job. i really liked 'em both. keep up the good work. =]

Scruffydog777
01-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Nice going, very enjoyable.

Plaz
01-23-2010, 08:56 PM
nice stuff.... i used this program here with a couple of songs to do something similar...

http://www.platinumnotes.com/

lefty12357
01-24-2010, 12:24 AM
Great job, ImRawdg ! I like the intro to JEAM, it was a nice touch. All in all, excellent work. :)

paintballpdh19
01-24-2010, 01:05 AM
very cool!

Ruroshen
01-24-2010, 01:18 AM
Awesome, ImRawdg! I'll make sure to upgrade the versions on my iPod this weekend. Can't wait to hear them!

ImRawdg
01-24-2010, 02:46 AM
Thank you all so much. :)

As I've said to a couple others, nostalgia has been hitting me hard in the past couple of weeks. Although I discovered Alizee in December of 2007, my truly "magical" period was June 2008. I created the first two mentioned recordings in that month and at present I get absolutely entranced listening to the remasters (the originals are...um...unbearable to my ears). I will credit any musical success I hope to achieve to her because it was the epic turning point in my musical journey. These may be some silly little remixes to some of you, but they really mean the world to me. And that's an understatement. I thank you all and the music of Alizee for my future.

/sappiness, sorry :p

djwise
01-24-2010, 04:36 AM
Thank you all so much. :)

As I've said to a couple others, nostalgia has been hitting me hard in the past couple of weeks. Although I discovered Alizee in December of 2007, my truly "magical" period was June 2008. I created the first two mentioned recordings in that month and at present I get absolutely entranced listening to the remasters (the originals are...um...unbearable to my ears). I will credit any musical success I hope to achieve to her because it was the epic turning point in my musical journey. These may be some silly little remixes to some of you, but they really mean the world to me. And that's an understatement. I thank you all and the music of Alizee for my future.

/sappiness, sorry :p

that's all that matters. keep doing it. i really enjoyed 'em and can't wait to see what you turn out next. =]

-OC-
01-24-2010, 07:45 AM
Great job, i really dig what you did with these songs, especially "J'en ai marre" and "L'e-mail a des ailes!", since they're both originally two of my favorite songs.

All of these are definitely going in my IPod! Once again, amazing job man.

ImRawdg
01-24-2010, 01:32 PM
Great job, i really dig what you did with these songs, especially "J'en ai marre" and "L'e-mail a des ailes!", since they're both originally two of my favorite songs.

All of these are definitely going in my IPod! Once again, amazing job man.

Thanks!

Btw, all the ones I've ever made are below in my signature, so check those out if you are interested.

JEP
01-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Good Job. Replaced The Older Versions With The New Ones.

Hylas1896
01-25-2010, 01:15 AM
Wonderful... will put these in my playlist.

And Nostalgia... what a wonderful and bitter thing. :wub:

Tomtentp
01-25-2010, 02:25 AM
Sweet stuff!
Music is a great medium for memories and your remixes belongs to those I have tied to my discovery of Alizée, the memories which belongs to my most treasured.

Thx dudz ;)

Alex
01-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Just finished listenng to them and like always Dude BRAVO BRAVO great job maestro. Really enjoyed your remaking and arrenging of J'en ai Marre. Keep it up and can't wait to keep on hearing more from your excellent work. Thanx Dude.