PDA

View Full Version : [2010-02-04] Enfant du Siècle Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Pages : [1] 2

lefty12357
01-30-2010, 11:11 AM
------ Mod Edit ------

It may not have been on Monday, but according to popheart.fr (http://popheart.fr/maj-une-enfant-du-siecle-d-alizee-en-precommande-3384.html), the "Une enfant du siècle" pre-order is still happening. It will be through alizee-official.com, last for three weeks only, and is for a super-limited edition box set containing:

-The special edition of the album
-The album on five 45 (mini) vinyls
-A book
-A poster

And the first 100 orders will receive a unique signed Polaroid of Alizée.

Here's a picture of everything. Stayed tuned for more information!

http://www.popheart.fr/news/media/images/alizee%20preco%20visuel.jpg

------ Orginal Post ------

Julien is reporting at http://www.popheart.fr/une-enfant-du-siecle-d-alizee-en-precommande-3384.html that a limited collector's edition of Alizée's new album, "Une Enfant du Siècle" will be available for pre-order Monday. It sounds like it will be available from her official site (http://www.alizee-officiel.com/). I guess we'll have to wait and see if this is true. I have to admit it's got me excited. I just wonder if they will except orders from the USA...

Plaz
01-30-2010, 04:08 PM
would be smart if u could download a free single when u pre-order....

Fall
01-30-2010, 05:00 PM
Julien is reporting at http://www.popheart.fr/une-enfant-du-siecle-d-alizee-en-precommande-3384.html that a limited collector's edition of Alizée's new album, "Une Enfant du Siècle" will be available for pre-order Monday. It sounds like it will be available from her official site (http://www.alizee-officiel.com/). I guess we'll have to wait and see if this is true. I have to admit it's got me excited. I just wonder if they will except orders from the USA...
Awesome! We don't have school on Monday here, so I'm gonna be on the site all day refreshing it until it comes up! :D

user472884
01-30-2010, 09:12 PM
would be smart if u could download a free single when u pre-order....

well, not really... from their point of view. Plus, Alizée doesn't seem to want her own stuff available online... you don't want to anger Alizée, do you?

User22
01-30-2010, 11:35 PM
Awesome! We don't have school on Monday here, so I'm gonna be on the site all day refreshing it until it comes up! :D

we don't have school either here in the f'burg cuz teacher workday but now SNOWWW!!!! But yah I'll be looking for it to!and wont be able to buy it haha

wasabi622
01-31-2010, 12:48 AM

Oh snap! So is that the entire album or just a single?

Either way, EXCITING?!! :D

Edit:

If there's one thing I've learned from this page of this thread, it's that I don't give a crap about Lily Allen and Melissa Mars

ALIZÉE FTW

Amen Reverend. :p:D:p

Ruroshen
01-31-2010, 01:09 AM

Ooo, that's intriguing. If the news were coming from any other source but an official one, I'd be skeptical, but coming from Julien...hmm, Monday will certainly be interesting! :p

I'd like to take a second to draw everyone's attention to Lefty's comment about the news on the Alizée Nation blog, which makes a great deal of sense (emphasis mine):

Assuming this news is accurate, this may be an attempt in part to try to measure how much current interest there is in this album before they start investing in CD production and promotion.

I just hope there will be no problems ordering from here in the USA. And I hope people here order a ton of them. This may be an opportunity to show Team Alizée how much support she has here.

So if this truly does happen, I hope my fellow fans from the USA get on board. If we want to convince Alizée to include us in her plans, it's time to put your money where your mouth is...

And this really goes for all her fans from all over the world. Let Alizée's record company know that we are going to support her! It's the only way to ensure that we get more Alizée in the future.

There you go, kids. You have your orders. ;)

Stay tuned to this space for more details come Monday!

ImRawdg
01-31-2010, 02:15 AM
Ooo, that's intriguing. If the news were coming from any other source but an official one, I'd be skeptical, but coming from Julien...hmm, Monday will certainly be interesting! :p

I'd like to take a second to draw everyone's attention to Lefty's comment about the news on the Alizée Nation blog, which makes a great deal of sense (emphasis mine):

Ooooo, Yeah I certainly hope the USA/North America can order it that way and it won't be too expensive and it won't take too long after release day...

Fall
01-31-2010, 02:20 AM

Aye aye captain

user472884
01-31-2010, 02:28 AM
I know how Alizée can win the hearts of the American youth:

She releases a prestige edition of the album, bundled with:
- booklet of concept art
- a functional set of night vision goggles
- a metal cd case
- a 30'x50x poster
- a lock of her hair
- a 1/1 scale replica of Master Chief's helmet
- a DVD of Alizée explaining molar mass (I'd buy it just for this)

anybody have anything to add?

Fall
01-31-2010, 02:33 AM
I know how Alizée can win the hearts of the American youth:

She releases a prestige edition of the album, bundled with:
- booklet of concept art
- a functional set of night vision goggles
- a metal cd case
- a 30'x50x poster
- a lock of her hair
- a 1/1 scale replica of Master Chief's helmet
- a DVD of Alizée explaining molar mass (I'd buy it just for this)

anybody have anything to add?

Why yes, an autograph :eek:

Chemistry sucks btw, i hated it.

user472884
01-31-2010, 02:03 PM
Why yes, an autograph :eek:

Chemistry sucks btw, i hated it.

I guarantee the DVD would change that. You'd be testing the gas laws in your sleep.

wasabi622
01-31-2010, 09:25 PM
So we're supposed to to her official web site right?
But when I go there, all I get are just words and the video as the background... nothing that I can buy stuff with.

Will all this just be changed Monday? I'm confused! :blink:

paintballpdh19
01-31-2010, 09:34 PM
So we're supposed to to her official web site right?
But when I go there, all I get are just words and the video as the background... nothing that I can buy stuff with.

Will all this just be changed Monday? I'm confused! :blink:

yeah me too... ?

Ruroshen
01-31-2010, 10:07 PM
If the rumor turns out to be true, then yes, I assume the website will change at some point during the day on Monday to allow for purchases. Remember, though, that this is all yet to be confirmed by an "official" source...so all we can really do is wait and see what happens!

paintballpdh19
01-31-2010, 11:20 PM
so just a quick question... if this turns out to be true... and i can pre-order the cd... will i be able to play the cd here in the states? will i be able to put it onto my computer and then eventually my ipod all from the cd?

Människöpesten
01-31-2010, 11:24 PM
yeah bro, cds are cds

User22
01-31-2010, 11:27 PM
so just a quick question... if this turns out to be true... and i can pre-order the cd... will i be able to play the cd here in the states? will i be able to put it onto my computer and then eventually my ipod all from the cd?

1)If it asks you to pay in Euros then you can't buy it unless you have a French Credit/Debt Card.(Look at #4)

2)Yes, any CD in the world works in any computer or CD player in the world.

3)Yes, you can get it to your iPod after putting it in the computer.

4)I'm in the same boat and will have to wait til Borders or Barnes &Nobles gets it on their site....or Amazon, dunno

paintballpdh19
01-31-2010, 11:30 PM
1)If it asks you to pay in Euros then you can't buy it unless you have a French Credit/Debt Card.(Look at #4)

2)Yes, any CD in the world works in any computer or CD player in the world.

3)Yes, you can get it to your iPod after putting it in the computer.

4)I'm in the same boat and will have to wait til Borders or Barnes &Nobles gets it on their site....or Amazon, dunno

thanks... i hope that we can get it though... another question... how long do you think will it take for barnes & nobles or amazon get it based on the previous ablums... i wasent bitten by the Alizee bug then

thanks

Ben
02-01-2010, 05:21 AM
That's not true. Any major credit card will let you make purchases in other currencies, and will do the conversion for you. Some may charge a small fee. Paypal and Amazon.fr offer similar services.

You're right that a CD can be played anywhere in the world, but keep in mind that if it comes with some sort of bonus DVD there could be regional limitations on that. Probably only if you want to play in on a TV, though. Computers should be fine.

deanej
02-01-2010, 08:32 AM
The restriction of credit cards is done of the site's end, not the credit card. It's a shame publishers are still in a pre-internet mindset and like to restrict what countries can get content.

Computers still have to worry about region restrictions, though it's still easier than TV due to PAL/NTSC stuff.

Ben
02-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Not sure what sites you're referring to, deanej, because the only time I've had trouble ordering from overseas has been with mp3s and video games. Physical Alizée merchandise has never been a problem, and so far all her DVDs have been region free, so yeah it's just a PAL/NTSC format issue if you want to play them on TV. It's past midday in France though, and still no sign of a pre-order, so I'm kind of skeptical it's gonna happen. But if it does, I'd be very surprised if international ordering wasn't an option.

Ruroshen
02-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Yeah, it's not looking good: it's almost 7:30 pm in Paris as I write this, and even if they were waiting until Mexico woke up as some folks have suggested, it's already after noon there.

Looks like either Julien may have been wrong on this one, or it was a deliberate attempt to spark/gauge interest.

Ben
02-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Anthony (nidalizee webmaster) said something about it on Lilly Town... not sure of the translation but I think the just is it's happening, but not today.

Ou : site officiel
Quand : Ben aujourd'hui mais "on a qu'a savoir quand"
Comment : Comme ils veulent, du moment qu'on peut commander
Quoi : Le boitier collector de l'album en préco
Rapide de : L'ouverture des préco, ma chérie !!!

This makes it sound like they got mixed up between the pre-order and the new teasers:

Désolé pour le faux espoir.

Un soucis de communication ? Peut-être que l'annonce concernait les nouveaux teasers...

User22
02-01-2010, 10:26 PM
thanks... i hope that we can get it though... another question... how long do you think will it take for barnes & nobles or amazon get it based on the previous ablums... i wasent bitten by the Alizee bug then

thanks

I really don't know cuz I wasn't around back then haha....ummm....it will probably be fairly quick like a day or 2 cuz they want to make sure they are satisfying their customers. But as Ben said, you might be able to use an American Credit Card on a French site that demands Euros but will convert the currency for a small fee....dunno.

wasabi622
02-01-2010, 11:49 PM
SO. I take it that nothing has happened? I've been to her official website... no change.

Människöpesten
02-01-2010, 11:55 PM
yeppppppp, just a wild rumor

wasabi622
02-01-2010, 11:56 PM
yeppppppp, just a wild rumor

Curses! Those seem to be getting more and more common as the new album approaches... :(

paintballpdh19
02-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Looks like either Julien may have been wrong on this one, or it was a deliberate attempt to spark/gauge interest.

well i'll tell u, it has really done its job then with me

Ruroshen
02-02-2010, 02:21 AM
This makes it sound like they got mixed up between the pre-order and the new teasers:

Aha. I was actually wondering if that might not be the case...it seemed like too much of a coincidence that the new teasers showed up on the day when the pre-sale we were expecting didn't happen.

Too bad, but no harm done, really. Hopefully if it does wind up happening, it happens soon.

paintballpdh19
02-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Aha. I was actually wondering if that might not be the case...it seemed like too much of a coincidence that the new teasers showed up on the day when the pre-sale we were expecting didn't happen.

Too bad, but no harm done, really. Hopefully if it does wind up happening, it happens soon.

yeah that would be nice

User22
02-02-2010, 07:25 PM
i hate those darn rumors...hey at least they confirmed the album and its finally coming out, thats all I care about haha

wasabi622
02-03-2010, 12:51 AM
i hate those darn rumors...hey at least they confirmed the album and its finally coming out, thats all I care about haha

Let's just hope that that too isn't a rumor? :p

Fall
02-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Yeah its been hard. You'd think we'd be used to it by now. :(
At least I thought I would be

paintballpdh19
02-03-2010, 01:12 AM
:pLet's just hope that that too isn't a rumor?

hey now thats just not funny :p

Tupuz
02-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Nidalizee.com: "La date de sortie du nouvel album d'Alizée, "Une enfant du siècle" est le 29 mars 2010." So this is the release date (March 29th), if their sources are correct.

Ruroshen
02-03-2010, 02:33 PM
More info about the limited edition box set of UEDS, from popheart.fr (http://www.popheart.fr/maj-une-enfant-du-siecle-d-alizee-en-precommande-3384.html):

MISE A JOUR:

Concernant la pré-commande, il s'agit d'un coffret numéroté exclusivement disponible pendant 3 semaines... et uniquement sur le site officiel ! Il ne sera jamais réédité.

Il contient:

- L'album en édition spéciale

- Le livre du disque

- L'album en cinq 45 tours

- Un poster

De plus, pour les 100 premières commandes, un polaroïd unique signé par Alizée partira avec la commande...

http://www.popheart.fr/news/media/images/alizee%20preco%20visuel.jpg

Google translation:

UPDATE:

Regarding the pre-order, there is a box numbered only available for 3 weeks...and only on the official site! It will never be reissued.

It contains:

- The special edition album

- The book of record

- The album in five 45s

- A poster

Moreover, for the first 100 orders, a single Polaroid signed by Alizée to go with the order...

Tupuz
02-03-2010, 02:43 PM
A quick translation of the Popheart article:

This is an Fench album that is the most anticipated in 2010, "A Child of the Century" of Alizee - produced by the top of the French electro scene - is about to be unveiled to the public.

It will be available for pre-order soon, including the official website of the artist as a collector box limited edition.

For this new album, Alizée has surrounded Institubes label producers: Chateau Marmont, Rob, Tahiti Boy, David Rubato, Jerome Echenoz ... (We know them all but ... What is this class!)

An album that should surprise many of the trendy magazine Technikart who himself participated in the promotion of this new disc with its cover and some pages of interview with Alizée.

Ben
02-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Very cool. While clearly a digital mock-up, I like the design of this box very much. But boy it's gonna be tough to get those Polaroids!

The album in five 45s
Interesting. I believe that means the album probably has 9 or 10 songs, as it's typical to put one track per side on a 45.

Also, just thought I'd point out that both articles about this on popheart.fr use our compilation (http://alizeeamerica.com/play/?v=120) of the teaser clips. ;)

UniCom
02-03-2010, 03:10 PM
So this is it, word is spreading around. Our first look at the new album itself. Things are really starting to look up. I may have not been able to get the Tech Mag but this will be a much better needed replacement. The whole box looks very nice and stylish for lack of better terms and I like getting myself limited edition kind of CDs or DVDs for it has a whole little bunch of special features or items. But what I'm really looking forward to is what is in the CD itself. What new things will our girl bring this time around? Then again, where's that sample?

djwise
02-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Very cool. While clearly a digital mock-up, I like the design of this box very much. But boy it's gonna be tough to get those Polaroids!

Interesting. I believe that means the album probably has 9 or 10 songs, as it's typical to put one track per side on a 45.

Also, just thought I'd point out that both articles about this on popheart.fr use our compilation (http://alizeeamerica.com/play/?v=120) of the teaser clips. ;)

Oh wow, they used our compilation?! That's awesome! But this has me excited. I'm definitely gonna be saving up for the pre-order. Especially with the idea of getting vinyls! Thanks for the info guys. =]

Ruroshen
02-03-2010, 04:05 PM
A better look at the cover, in case you missed Alizée's tweet from this afternoon:

http://img158.yfrog.com/img158/5466/n3jj.jpg

Man, a lot's happening today! It's definitely starting to feel like we're in the home stretch, here. :D

Plaz
02-03-2010, 04:13 PM

well it would definitley be a treat for those who wont get a signed polaroid... also it could be a song thats not on the album! as a buzz single... to get people excited again... because to be honest i could care less about new pics... i just want some music stat!

Toc De Mac
02-03-2010, 04:19 PM
un polaroïd unique signé par Alizée partira avec la commande...

This might mean a one-of-a-kind photo signed by her in that the signatures will differ on all 100, or that it is one-of-a-kind because each photo is different. :confused:

In any case, I don't think anyone with a life stands much chance of getting one. :D

Ben
02-03-2010, 04:21 PM
This might mean a one-of-a-kind photo signed by her in that the signatures will differ on all 100, or that it is one-of-a-kind because each photo is different. :confused:
I assume it means both, in that they're actual Polaroids (which by their nature are all one-of-a-kinds), and are hand signed. Getting one will all be a question of being online when the sale starts. Hope they give advance notice! And yeah, still really waiting on some music samples!

lefty12357
02-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Well this is exciting to see things picking up! I'm very anxious to hear this new album. :)

Plaz
02-03-2010, 04:48 PM
i wonder how many people will end up with more than one polaroid... like the true collectors like rmj...

Ronald
02-03-2010, 05:13 PM
I wonder how many people will end up with no polaroid at all:blink:

I really hope that only true fans will get those, but I'm afraid some of us will have to get theirs at Ebay for double the price:(

Karin
02-03-2010, 05:18 PM
the price is the question in my head... but thanks god that my country use €uro as currency :D

User22
02-03-2010, 05:45 PM
the price is the question in my head... but thanks god that my country use €uro as currency :D

You are soooo lucky!!!haha. I have to hunt it down for probably a couple of hours for a good copy(that doesn't cost to much with the import cost) and then have it shipped which will take a while....

Plaz
02-03-2010, 05:48 PM
You are soooo lucky!!!haha. I have to hunt it down for probably a couple of hours for a good copy(that doesn't cost to much with the import cost) and then have it shipped which will take a while....

this is better known as him searching google for rapidshare and megaupload links :p

user472884
02-03-2010, 06:13 PM
anybody heard when it's happening? I need to know which day I'm not going to school

Plaz
02-03-2010, 06:31 PM
yea word on the internet is Friday.... which is like late night thursday for americans?

Människöpesten
02-03-2010, 06:34 PM
word on the internet is the greatest phrase ever.... she should honestly just release an lp version of the album as well

user472884
02-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Friday? like the February 5th, fevrier cinquiéme friday?

paintballpdh19
02-03-2010, 09:27 PM
How much do you think the Album will cost in $USD? and do you think we will be able to have a chance at gettin the specail edition? Price on S.E.?

User22
02-03-2010, 10:37 PM
How much do you think the Album will cost in $USD? and do you think we will be able to have a chance at gettin the specail edition? Price on S.E.?

I am guessing if you get it online(amazon,Borders,Barnes&Nobles...)that it will be from $10-$15. If you get it special ordered at Borders or Barnes&Nobles in the store then I'm guessing there will be a higher price because of the import and shipping cost, so more towards $20. And no idea what S.E. is....

this is better known as him searching google for rapidshare and megaupload links :p

1) I'm buying this album whether it be on iTunes or in American online stores.
2) Your avatar is hilarious

paintballpdh19
02-03-2010, 10:43 PM
I am guessing if you get it online(amazon,Borders,Barnes&Nobles...)that it will be from $10-$15. If you get it special ordered at Borders or Barnes&Nobles in the store then I'm guessing there will be a higher price because of the import and shipping cost, so more towards $20. And no idea what S.E. is....

do you think it will be avaiable like right away... or will it take some time? i hope it's not too long

User22
02-03-2010, 10:48 PM
do you think it will be avaiable like right away... or will it take some time? i hope it's not too long

I don't know because I wasn't around for Psych,MCE,or Gourman. I'd like to say right away...

paintballpdh19
02-03-2010, 10:52 PM
I don't know because I wasn't around for Psych,MCE,or Gourman. I'd like to say right away...

lets hope :wub:

User22
02-03-2010, 11:04 PM
lets hope :wub:

I can't wait!!! whether it comes out for us later or right away, at least we will be able to hear it haha:wub:

Ben
02-03-2010, 11:51 PM
No idea what the price of the box set will be, but looks like it could be quite high.

The normal album will most likely be on all the usual French music sites, like http://amazon.fr and http://fnac.com. Again, I've never had trouble ordering from either of them on the same day as French people. New CDs are usually 10-20 euros, and amazon.fr gives the option of paying in US dollars. Also, if you log in using your amazon.com account, all your address and billing information should already be in the system. Makes it pretty simple.

Fall
02-04-2010, 12:15 AM
I'm thinking more about the 45s than anything, I have never used one before, so I don't think I have anything that can play them. I tried looking them up but I got more confused :confused: I think I'm gonna order the regular cd version as well as this one, unless it comes with a cd with the tracks already

Ruroshen
02-04-2010, 12:36 AM
I'm thinking more about the 45s than anything, I have never used one before, so I don't think I have anything that can play them. I tried looking them up but I got more confused :confused: I think I'm gonna order the regular cd version as well as this one, unless it comes with a cd with the tracks already

Aw geez, Fall...with just six words, you managed to make a bunch of us feel really, really old... :blink:

Anyway, the description reads that it contains both the special edition album and the album in 45's...and the picture seems to confirm that there's a CD included, so unless I'm misreading it, I believe you're OK to buy just the special edition.

"Never used a 45"...good Lord...!

Ben
02-04-2010, 12:46 AM
Anyway, the description reads that it contains both the special edition album and the album in 45's...
Yes, which suggests there are going to be two "normal" versions of Une Enfant du Siècle in addition to this box set, making for a total of three versions:

1. Normal CD
2. Special Edition CD (normal CD + some bonus... maybe a DVD or fancy packaging?)
3. Limited Edition Box Set (special edition CD + vinyls and other goodies)

#3 will be exclusive to the alizee-official.com pre-order, while the other two will be in stores and on normal CD buying sites.

This is all just speculation on my part, but I bet that's how it's gonna be...

Fall
02-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Aw geez, Fall...with just six words, you managed to make a bunch of us feel really, really old... :blink:

Anyway, the description reads that it contains both the special edition album and the album in 45's...and the picture seems to confirm that there's a CD included, so unless I'm misreading it, I believe you're OK to buy just the special edition.

"Never used a 45"...good Lord...!
Aheh, sorry there Ruroshen, actually I was a little embarrassed about admitting that I hadn't used one, most here are real music pros that have these and use them or others have at least used them before :o I felt a bit like a noob :o it was not my intention to make you all feel old, rather, to feel more experienced and knowledgeable. I was hoping you'd tell me a bit about them. But I see the CD now, I guess you're right, thanks! :)

user472884
02-04-2010, 02:02 AM
You feel like a noob? I don't know what the frick a "45" is

Rev
02-04-2010, 02:21 AM
You feel like a noob? I don't know what the frick a "45" is

Then a 78 would be quite the history lesson. :)

How about 33 1/3's or 33's?

Plaz
02-04-2010, 02:43 AM
vinyl sound quality pwns all others!

djwise
02-04-2010, 02:44 AM
vinyl sound quality pwns all others!

vinyl is the way to go!! i love using vinyls. x]

TheBarrett
02-04-2010, 03:02 AM
Gotta love that sound of the scratch. :wub:
Nothing beats vintage, the "real" earthy feel of a black LP.

Tupuz
02-04-2010, 03:38 AM
I love to get this box! I still have my old record player to listen to those 45's. The good old days are back again!

The question is: when the pre-order starts? Can't wait...

Plaz
02-04-2010, 06:42 AM
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5383/dsc02110hs.th.jpg (http://img97.imageshack.us/i/dsc02110hs.jpg/)

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/516/dsc02113b.th.jpg (http://img69.imageshack.us/i/dsc02113b.jpg/)

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9777/dsc02112.th.jpg (http://img213.imageshack.us/i/dsc02112.jpg/)

Karin
02-04-2010, 07:00 AM
waaaaau.. it looks great :wub: can't wait!!! :D

Ronald
02-04-2010, 09:49 AM
I still buy some new albums on vinyl, which sounds great, also the artwork is bigger, so nice to collect

Karin
02-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Alizée's site maintenance...
I think it has something with album pre-order :D or not? :confused:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9361/sitei.th.png (http://img521.imageshack.us/i/sitei.png/)

djwise
02-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Alizée's site maintenance...
I think it has something with album pre-order :D or not? :confused:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9361/sitei.th.png (http://img521.imageshack.us/i/sitei.png/)

i hope so!! :D

AlphaDevil2
02-04-2010, 12:16 PM
The site is now open for preorders :)

Sir Wood
02-04-2010, 12:17 PM
It's ready for pre-order folks!!!! :D

http://www.alizee-officiel.com/en/ (CC or PayPal)

Also sign up for your wallpaper.

brad
02-04-2010, 12:27 PM
just ordered it, hopefully i am in the 1st 100! but i doubt it :(

Tupuz
02-04-2010, 12:30 PM
I also managed to get one. Not cheap, but it makes no difference in this case. Hope to be with the lucky 100 firsts :-)

Karin
02-04-2010, 12:31 PM
just ordered too :)
my price 92€

Ben
02-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Well, done. :) Do they give any feedback as to whether you're among the first 100 or not? I didn't see any.

Some additional information from the site.

-After the first 100, 50 more random orders will also receive a Polaroid.

-The box could take up to 15 days to arrive after the release date of the album, so to make up for it they'll be sending out links to download the album as MP3s on March 28th - a day early. Nice!

-Ordering is available in English, French, and Spanish. Very international friendly. But with US shipping it's quite expensive. 102 euros total, or about $140!

Karin
02-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Well, done. :) Do they give any feedback as to whether you're among the first 100 or not? I didn't see any.

Some additional information from the site.

-After the first 100, 50 more random orders will get a Polaroid.
-The box could take up to 15 days to arrive after the release date of the album, so to make up for it they'll be sending out links to download the album as MP3s on March 28th - a day early. Nice!
-Ordering is avalible in English, French, and Spanish. Very internatioal friendly. But with US shipping it's quite expensive. 102 euros total, or about $140!!

by me just 92€ :p

Ben
02-04-2010, 12:39 PM
by me just 92€ :p
A little better, but still quite pricey. I won't be buying 5 copies like I did with Psychédélices. ;)

So yeah... do they say if you're in the first 100, or do we have to wait until the box arrives on our doorsteps sometime in April? Anyone know at exactly what time the pre-order site went live? I saw Alizée's tweet around noon, placed my order about 30 min later. :)

Edit:

Oh, ordering also gives you immediate access to a special website. Right now there are just some wallpapers there, but they promise it will also be the first place to hear the new single!

Tiwaz
02-04-2010, 12:44 PM
This was just released?! I just happened to see "pre-order limited stuff" - "signed polaroid photo" and bought one as fast as I could before I even read what's really in it.

Karin
02-04-2010, 12:54 PM
hope that Mexicans weren't all day on PC ... cause then we can hope that someone of us is in the first 100 :cool:
(nothing against Mexicans)

brad
02-04-2010, 12:59 PM
A little better, but still quite pricey. I won't be buying 5 copies like I did with Psychédélices. ;)

So yeah... do they say if you're in the first 100, or do we have to wait until the box arrives on our doorsteps sometime in April? Anyone know at exactly what time the pre-order site went live? I saw Alizée's tweet around noon, placed my order about 30 min later. :)

Edit:

Oh, ordering also gives you immediate access to a special website. Right now there are just some wallpapers there, but they promise it will also be the first place to hear the new single!

I don't see any verification on if you are in the 1st 100 ... but maybe that means I am not?

my price was 129 euros. I wonder why the difference? shipping?

Alex
02-04-2010, 01:00 PM
hope that Mexicans weren't all day on PC ... cause then we can hope that someone of us is in the first 100 :cool:

lol yeah, but so far in AL not alot of "oh my God!, I just purchased it" posts lol, most likely is that they are in school and will be out in 3 hours:p So this is the time to get it;)

Junkmale
02-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Yay! At last!
Just ordered mine. Cost was about 90Euros which converts to about £75 - £80 here in the UK.
Expensive..but...who cares.:)

Karin
02-04-2010, 01:04 PM
lol yeah, but so far in AL not alot of "oh my God!, I just purchased it" posts lol, most likely is that they are in school and will be out in 3 hours:p So this is the time to get it;)

youpidouuuuu :D

brad
02-04-2010, 01:04 PM
post your order number! maybe we can use it as a metric to see how many are selling?

Receipt n°: 2210020400148
Pre-order reference: 2110020400148

Ruroshen
02-04-2010, 01:05 PM

Ah cool, that's good to know. I missed that.

-Ordering is available in English, French, and Spanish. Very international friendly. But with US shipping it's quite expensive. 102 euros total, or about $140!

About $154 Canadian. :( Oh well, you can't take it with you, right?

Ben
Strange. Here's how it broke down for me:

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4480/eds.png

Karin
Receipt n°: 2210020400153
Pre-order reference: 2110020400153

brad
02-04-2010, 01:11 PM
ahh you're right. don't know where i got 129 from, mine was also 102...

Edit:

it would suck if, 2210020400148 means i am #148 :(

Ben
02-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Here's the screen where they mention the Mp3s (bottom right). In a way I think that's the coolest thing, getting to listen to the album a day early!

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6123/eds2.png

NaW
02-04-2010, 01:12 PM
post your order number! maybe we can use it as a metric to see how many are selling?

Receipt n°: 2210020400148
Pre-order reference: 2110020400148

Ha, does this mean you were 1 before me? :D
n°:2210020400149

Karin
02-04-2010, 01:13 PM
the price:
Slovakia 92€
UK 90€
USA 102€

:cool:

Ben
02-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Ha, does this mean you were 1 before me? :D
2110020400146 here... Maybe it's just plain "46"? Anyone get a number below 100? ;)

Karin
02-04-2010, 01:17 PM
if 153 means that I'm 153 I will cry :(

brad
02-04-2010, 01:18 PM
i hope im wrong but i think it means ...

22 (product number?) - 100204 (the date) - 00149 (the order)

Ruroshen
02-04-2010, 01:19 PM
146 here... Maybe it's just plain "46"? Anyone get a number below 100? ;)

179, here. Just posed the question about numbers below 100 on Twitter!

Tupuz
02-04-2010, 01:28 PM
ahh you're right. don't know where i got 129 from, mine was also 102...

Edit:

it would suck if, 2210020400148 means i am #148 :(

Mine was 2210020400123. I really hope the counting starts from 101, but I doubt it. Sigh! :(

Ben
02-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Mine was 2210020400123. I really hope the counting starts from 101, but I doubt it. Sigh! :(
You're the lowest yet, Tupuz. When did you place your order?

The Polaroid's s a nice freebie, but in the end not that big of deal. To me the most important things are supporting Alizée and getting to hear the album on March 28th. :)

Karin
02-04-2010, 01:34 PM
hm... so then I hope that someone from us will be in the random 50 :(

Tupuz
02-04-2010, 01:36 PM
You're the lowest yet, Tupuz. When did you place your order?

My receipt tells the order time 18:13 (local French time). Anyway, it seems that there are order numbers, where the last digits are under 100. In the Psychalizee forum some people write they have such numbers.

Alex
02-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Well....at Today, 07:00 AM Pacific Time Karin saw that the site was in mantainance..... 08:32 AM Pacific Time DjWise said"Ihope So" maybe he also checked the site..........and at 09:16 AM Aplha Devil announced that the pre-orders were ready. I would say Pre-orders started at 9:00am PAC

brad
02-04-2010, 01:40 PM
The Polaroid's s a nice freebie, but in the end not that big of deal. To me the most important things are supporting Alizée and getting to hear the album on March 28th. :)

Yeah, true. But I want that damn polaroid!!!! lol

Ruroshen
02-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Well, I did not watch the clock, but anyway it seems that there are order numbers, where the last digits are under 100. In the Psychalizee forum some people write they have such numbers.

Yeah, somebody's just posted on Twitter that their last 3 digits were 065. Sadly, it looks like Brad's interpretation of the receipt numbers is probably correct.

Oh well. As Ben says, it's not a huge deal. It would have been nice to be guaranteed a Polaroid, but I'm not heartbroken over it.

Fall
02-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Wow its not cheap at all :( I guess I'm gonna have to shovel some snow this whole week to raise money for mine, by then the first 100 will be gone and my only shot for the polaroid will be the 50 random picks. Oh well, that's what I get for not getting a job. I'd still be super satisfied with the poster though, its huge :eek:

Alex
02-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Oh well. As Ben says, it's not a huge deal. It would have been nice to be guaranteed a Polaroid, but I'm not heartbroken over it.

Yeah you're right Dude, the important thing is supporting Alizee and getting a copy of this limited edition package. I think our goal should be meeting Alizee, shooting a Polaroid pic, and having her sign it, instead of someone else taking the photo for us;)

djwise
02-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Wow its not cheap at all :( I guess I'm gonna have to shovel some snow this whole week to raise money for mine, by then the first 100 will be gone and my only shot for the polaroid will be the 50 random picks. Oh well, that's what I get for not getting a job. I'd still be super satisfied with the poster though, its huge :eek:

I'm with you...I'ma bust my ass off the next week & make some money. Don't really care about the signed photo (would be nice), but just wanna support Alizee. $100+ though?! Not right now on a college student's income. T_T

Karin
02-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Yeah you're right Dude, the important thing is supporting Alizee and getting a copy of this limited edition package. I think our goal should be meeting Alizee, shooting a Polaroid pic, and having her sign it, instead of someone else taking the photo for us;)

you're right :) and the wallpapers :wub:

Bogart
02-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Number 250 here. For those that aren't ordering for a few days I hope that you post your number here. It would be interesting to see how well the pre-orders are doing.

SDB
ordernumber 2110020400276

shipping cost €15 just to carry it over the damn border.... ah well

Tiwaz
I didn't see if anyone noticed this on the receipt?

"and in a few days:
- Hear the first single before anyone else!"

JEP
02-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Just Ordered Mine. The Pic Is Not That Important. The Wallpaper Is Awesome.:D:D:D:D:D

Alex
02-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Number 250 here. For those that aren't ordering for a few days I hope that you post your number here. It would be interesting to see how well the pre-orders are doing.

Indeed, good idea, we need to see how much income is coming to Alizee with just this quite expensive LE Package. If Brad's interpretation is correct in just 2 hours 250-.... orders have been made so far, so that's very good considering the price:)

JEP
02-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Mine Was 261.:)

Karin
02-04-2010, 02:04 PM
waaaau... so many Enfants du Siècle :)

Plaz
02-04-2010, 02:46 PM
so i went to bed at 6am :( i knew i should have stayed up...

Tupuz
02-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Le nid d'Alizée: "Les 100 premiers exemplaires du collector vendus en 5 minutes!"

In this perspective I was rather quick (#123), but still unlucky. So near, but so far away...

user472884
02-04-2010, 03:07 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I thought this shit was going down tomorrow!

FUCK

sitting here in school library and thought "der der der let's check Alizee Officiel".....

FUCK FUCK FUCK

I'm number 2210020400351

I'm actually sitting here crying a bit in the library.

Ben
02-04-2010, 03:11 PM
It's just a picture guys, no biggie. Though I do wish they'd given some notice. I was at the pool when the tweet came to my phone. Jumped in a cab, but no way I could be home in five minutes, if what Le Nid' said is true.

Btw, dunno where else to post it, but check out the spruced up homepage: http://alizeeamerica.com/ ;)

Alex
02-04-2010, 03:17 PM
It's just a picture guys, no biggie. Though I do wish they'd given some notice. I was at the pool when the tweet came to my phone. Jumped in a cab, but no way I could be home in five minutes, if what Le Nid' said was true.

Btw, dunno where else to post it, but check out the spruced up homepage: http://alizeeamerica.com/ ;)

Niiiiice! Great Job Ben looks perfect!
The picture quality is good; was it from the wallpaper you got from purchasing the pre-order?

user472884
02-04-2010, 03:20 PM
It's just a picture guys, no biggie

To you it's "just a picture".

Ben
02-04-2010, 03:21 PM
The picture quality is good; was it from the wallpaper you got from purchasing the pre-order?
Yeah. We probably shouldn't share the full images, but I thought that's a good teaser... ;)

Ronald
02-04-2010, 03:22 PM
I missed the countdown:(

But this must be one of my fastest online transaction, didn't even bother the price, I was thinking on how to get it done ASAP....:D

bought it 9pm (my local time, which is the same as in France)
nr.354 so I'm not lucky (maybe one of the 50 random)

I really thought the pre-sale would start tommorow, now I'm blaming myself for turning off the computer

jmaca
02-04-2010, 03:25 PM
can we use debit to order it or is it CC/paypal only?

Karin
02-04-2010, 03:25 PM
We probably shouldn't share the full images

on alizee-forum.com are shared full images so... :cool:

Sir Wood
02-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Yeah. We probably shouldn't share the full images, but I thought that's a good teaser... ;)
Actually, Lili tweeted that pic too. So no harm done if you decide to use that image.

@mellealizee

The one and only : http://yfrog.com/4en3jjj the cover !

BTW, I went thru the whole ordering process ~5-min after the kick-off & got #00102. :blink: :( Great package either way. :D

Ben
02-04-2010, 03:29 PM
I meant the image under "Latest Videos", Sir Wood. And ouch, #102 that stings! But I think we've got one lucky "Devil" reading here who got one... ;)

User22
02-04-2010, 03:32 PM
So yah I Didn't just order it:(:mad::(:mad:

this is because 102.00 EUR=140.227 USD

I don't have that kind of money and I would like to say "ahhh who cares, this is a once in a life-time chance, I'll take it!!!" but hey I have no CC:( and If I was to start a collection it wouldn't be now since everything is so hard to find since everyone snatched all of it haha

But on the bright side I am at least getting the album!!!

AlphaDevil2
02-04-2010, 03:36 PM
But I think we've got one lucky "Devil" reading here who got one... ;)

Yeah I was very very lucky, I am "083". To add some sense of time scale, I ordered at 18:04 (I'm guessing it opened at 18:00) and I believe a few minutes after that the top 100 were all gone. The main thing is the album and supporting Alizée, anything more is a nice added bonus.

Rachelizee
02-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Yeah I was very very lucky, I am "083". To add some sense of time scale, I ordered at 18:04 (I'm guessing it opened at 18:00) and I believe a few minutes after that the top 100 were all gone. The main thing is the album and supporting Alizée, anything more is a nice added bonus.

Well done AlphaDevil , congrats :). I'm #140 and now i'm cursing myself that i ummed and aaahed for waaaaay too long over which shipping rate to take :mad:

As it's been said the Polaroid would be nice but the overall set is pretty damn good.Love the promise of the advanced single and an MP3 of the album the day before release to compensate for the length of delivery of the box-set is brilliant. Maybe i should whisper it but someone somewhere this time may know what there doing ;)

User22
02-04-2010, 04:08 PM
They did indeed plan this out well. It wasn't all up in the air or anything. It was all officiel and everything;seems everyone was satisfied which keeps the fans going haha

Ronald
02-04-2010, 04:10 PM
I'm #140 and now i'm cursing myself that i ummed and aaahed for waaaaay too long over which shipping rate to take :mad:

That's why I made new world record in checking out. I didn't want to lose any time. For me the shipping was 15 euro, total 80 euro, which is not cheap, but who cares.......Mastercard:eek:

Speaking of cards: I just couldn't resist buying the live cd which I still don't have (I have the dvd version), so this day ends expensive:rolleyes:

Karin
02-04-2010, 04:16 PM
so this day ends expensive:rolleyes:

ends expensive... but I'm happy that I could buy this special edition :)

paintballpdh19
02-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Damn I was soo exited then I saw the price tag of $140 to get it to my door and as I am a high school student that will be going to college next year, I don't have the money to get this great limted edition. But will be getting the album... The other stuff would be nice but the album is the main focus. Congrats to all those fortunate enough to get in their order before the first 100 were sold. You will have to share what you got with us all!

User22
02-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Damn I was soo exited then I saw the price tag of $140 to get it to my door and as I am a high school student that will be going to college next year, I don't have the money to get this great limted edition. But will be getting the album... The other stuff would be nice but the album is the main focus. Congrats to all those fortunate enough to get in their order before the first 100 were sold. You will have to share what you got with us all!

I'm in the same boat...and yes congrats to those who got it(and those who were in the first 100).and yes share some of the polaroids!!!

ALS
02-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Ordered mine. :D

I hope Alizée had the insight to set up a system to track where her Pre-sale Album is going in the world during this promotion.

Unlike the last CD where most of us bought it through Amazon Fr., she had no idea it was sold to a fan in the U.S..

I bet a few thousand sales to U.S. and Canadian fans got logged as French sales since we went through Amazon Fr. :(

BTW I think it was number 384 based on my receipt.

lefty12357
02-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Unfortunately, I came in late on this one. My order is #404. I sure hope Alizée sells a lot of these pre-orders.

And I agree with you, ALS, I hope they are tracking where these are being sold.

user472884
02-04-2010, 05:19 PM
What pisses me off the most is that I had no idea it was even today. How did you all find out?

(maybe one of the 50 random)

What?

Toc De Mac
02-04-2010, 05:25 PM
What pisses me off the most is that I had no idea it was even today. How did you all find out?

No one knew. Yesterday it was revealed that the album would, at some point or another, be available for preorder. Then the site was updated today, voilà.

If you happened to be on the computer at that exact time, you win. :rolleyes:

What?
50 additional Polaroids will be randomly enclosed in 50 packs after the first 100 guaranteed ones.

User22
02-04-2010, 05:28 PM
What?

They are sending out Alizee-autographed one-of-a-kind polaroids in 50 random boxes that weren't part of the first 100 to order...

user472884
02-04-2010, 05:53 PM
!

To what number does that extend? Like from 101-500 will have 50 random? or of the total sales?

User22
02-04-2010, 05:58 PM
To what number does that extend? Like from 101-500 will have 50 random? or of the total sales?

It said 50 random...no order or system of how they choose them was revealed

LadyCameronXIII
02-04-2010, 08:34 PM
If what you all say is true about the sequence, then this is my pre-order number:

22 - Boxset; 100205 - Today's date in France (2010 February 05); 00032 = That's not right if the first 100 sold out in five minutes.

There's also the Item No.; mine was C8501. Any of yours above or below mine in sequence?

lefty12357
02-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Maybe the numbers on the right reset to zero when the date changes. So maybe your order is the 32nd order of 2010 February 05.

LadyCameronXIII
02-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Maybe the numbers on the right reset to zero when the date changes. So maybe your order is the 32nd order of 2010 February 05.
Well, that's what I'm thinking, too, because if there are 50,000 boxes, then I'm thinking the Item No. corresponds with each numbered box (like mine could be Box #8501, for example).

I also thought about this more, and if what I think is true... is true, then...

Item Nos. C1 - C100 sold out in 5 minutes
It would take 1 hour to sell C1 - C1500 (60/5 = 15)
It would take 2 hours to get to C3000
It would take 4 hours to get to C6000
It would take 6 hours to get to C9000
My number falls below C9000 (8501)

But if not, then I've got nothing.

Alex
02-04-2010, 09:07 PM
because if there are 50,000 boxes, then

wait...50,000 Limited Edition boxes available?!:eek: is this true??

lefty12357
02-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Well, that's what I'm thinking, too, because if there are 50,000 boxes, then I'm thinking the Item No. corresponds with each numbered box (like mine could be Box #8501, for example).

I also thought about this more, and if what I think is true... is true, then...

Item Nos. C1 - C100 sold out in 5 minutes
It would take 1 hour to sell C1 - C1500 (60/5 = 15)
It would take 2 hours to get to C3000
It would take 4 hours to get to C6000
It would take 6 hours to get to C9000
My number falls below C9000 (8501)

But if not, then I've got nothing.

My item No. is also C8501. I don't think it is related to the count, but maybe their catalog number for this item.

I also wouldn't assume the progression to be linear. I would expect a bump at first, and then a tapering off of sales.

Fyrel
02-04-2010, 09:22 PM
I've got 2210020500048, just ordered a couple minutes ago. I'd love to know how many they managed to move on the first day. A couple hundred is a safe assumption though, right?

lefty12357
02-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Mine was #404, and I placed my order 1 1/2 hours before midnight yesterday, France time. So if you are at #48 for today, I wouldn't doubt they have sold 500 or more already. I don't know if that's good or not, but considering the high price and people not being able to hear any of it before buying, maybe it's not bad at all.

I hope people continue to share their number so we can get a feel for how many have sold.

ALS
02-04-2010, 09:54 PM
I got mine at 21:55 Paris time and it was 384.
Paris is six hours ahead of me.
So easy math would be 235 minutes from the start.
So they were selling 1.634 box sets a minute on average.
So in the first day I'd say they sold a little more than 500.

The hard core fans will have their orders in with in 24 hours or by 6:00 pm 2/5/2010. Sales should drop quickly over the next few days. She will still be selling these pre orders to the end date but the big push will be over in seventy two hours.

I'd figure Alizée will average under a hundred sales a day through the promotion.

Remember these sets are not cheap and only the die hard fans will be pouncing on them. Most others will wait for the 20.00 € Cd to be released.

I don't think there are as many of these sets as people are suggesting.
I'm going to theorize that the number is some where between 2500-5000
units. Remember the term LIMITED EDITION.

LadyCameronXIII
02-04-2010, 10:01 PM
wait...50,000 Limited Edition boxes available?!:eek: is this true??
That's why I said "if"; I'll have to ask one of my Twitter Lilly Towners about that number when he wakes up.

Edit:

My item No. is also C8501. I don't think it is related to the count, but maybe their catalog number for this item.

I also wouldn't assume the progression to be linear. I would expect a bump at first, and then a tapering off of sales.

Oh well. C'est la vie. :)

User22
02-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Just to let you guys know...I really don't think there is an order number to see how close to the 100 you were. everyone is saying their theories on which numbers in the order number they are so we don't really know. And hey you might be one of the lucky 150!

Ben
02-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Re: production number... My suspicion is they'll base that on how many orders they recieve. That's why its happening early and only for three weeks. So its limited by time, not quantity.

Ruroshen
02-04-2010, 10:28 PM
My suspicion is they'll base production on how many orders they recieve. That's why its happening early and only for three weeks. So its limited by time, not number.

Yeah, that'd be my guess, also. It would also explain the long lead time between ordering and receiving them: they ain't been made yet, 'cause they don't yet know how many they're making.

Given the price point, I think even a print run of 2,500 might be pushing it. I'd put it somewhere between 1,500 and 2,000 on the outside.

wasabi622
02-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Yay! Just pre-ordered it. :D

Can't wait to get it!!!!!

user472884
02-04-2010, 11:13 PM
well... assuming she's sold at least 400 boxes,

400 x 140 = 56,000!
That's quite a bit of change already

(P.S. did anyone else notice something weird about the profit? :) )

wasabi622
02-04-2010, 11:13 PM
(P.S. did anyone else notice something weird about the profit? :) )

Elaborate...

user472884
02-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Elaborate...

5,6? 50,60? eh

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/JalentheAlizeefan/motivator337ef4193a3afc78a7003ad974.jpg

Edit:

well....
if math serves me,
I ordered mine on 21:05 (or so on the min) Thurs,

DAMN IT

Rev
02-05-2010, 12:05 AM
I don't see any verification on if you are in the 1st 100 ... but maybe that means I am not?

If you had selected express shipping your order amount would have been about 138.

Re: production number... My suspicion is they'll base that on how many orders they recieve. That's why its happening early and only for three weeks. So its limited by time, not quantity.

That's how I read it.

i hope im wrong but i think it means ...

22 (product number?) - 100204 (the date) - 00149 (the order)

This makes sense.

By the way, my order number was:
ordered at 4:35 am per receipt

21 100205 00059

I wonder why 21?

wasabi622
02-05-2010, 12:24 AM
So I'm to get mine sometime in April... is that what you guys got?

user472884
02-05-2010, 12:44 AM
So I'm to get mine sometime in April... is that what you guys got?

I'm sure that's how it is for all those who are having theirs shipped to the states.

The album doesn't even come out until March 28th... plus all the time you have to allot for customs and shipping.

I'm sure we'll hear the album before we get it though.

wasabi622
02-05-2010, 12:49 AM
I'm sure that's how it is for all those who are having theirs shipped to the states.

The album doesn't even come out until March 28th... plus all the time you have to allot for customs and shipping.

I'm sure we'll hear the album before we get it though.

I saw something about the single as I bought the album... did you?

user472884
02-05-2010, 12:53 AM

I faintly remember seeing something like that, though I don't want to search for it and accidentally buy it again or something.

If memory serves, it said something like we'd receive MP3s of the entire album on the 28th and they'd send it through email or something.

But also, I signed up for the opendisc whateverness at the end, so it could be a benefit from that rather than the preorder itself.

P.S. Does anyone else think the wallpapers they included were pretty lame?

Fall
02-05-2010, 01:09 AM
I have my Lilly music in lossless but the mp3s for a week or two are ok as long as you get a cd that you can rip from

Rev
02-05-2010, 01:25 AM

The single is supposed to be available online (at Opendisc) for listening(?) "in a few days" if I remember correctly.

I faintly remember seeing something like that, though I don't want to search for it and accidentally buy it again or something.

If memory serves, it said something like we'd receive MP3s of the entire album on the 28th and they'd send it through email or something.

But also, I signed up for the opendisc whateverness at the end, so it could be a benefit from that rather than the preorder itself....

Does anyone know how to use Opendisc? I thought it seemed to say that it needed a CD. However, if the CD comes in the package than how will we be able to download and listed to the album a day before official release? :confused:

Fyrel
02-05-2010, 01:34 AM
The single is supposed to be available online (at Opendisc) for listening(?) "in a few days" if I remember correctly.

Does anyone know how to use Opendisc? I thought it seemed to say that it needed a CD. However, if the CD comes in the package than how will we be able to download and listed to the album a day before official release? :confused:

I assume you'll be able to use your login to download the MP3s, or else they'll send out codes that allow you to redeem them somewhere. The CD is for forthcoming events, I assume, probably exclusive interviews and the like. It'd be cool if it allowed you to redeem exclusive backstage passes/better seats like Disturbed did with their special edition (no judgement on Disturbed please, you die hard metal fans :p).

P.S. Does anyone else think the wallpapers they included were pretty lame?

Yeah, the actual pictures I don't find much fault with (could be better I guess...), but the graininess really gets to me. I hope we get better versions eventually.

user472884
02-05-2010, 02:05 AM
Does anyone know how to use Opendisc?

I really have no clue. I don't even know what Opendisc really is.

When I signed up I was so frustrated that the sale had started and I had no idea of knowing, so I signed up so I could get some form of notice the next time something goes down.

I'm assuming by the look of the page where I downloaded the wallpapers, that throughout time certain downloads will be added to what looked like a list, so I assume a "cliquez ici pour l'album" button will appear at one point.

Edit:

oh hell... I forgot to celebrate my 1000th post! oh well...

Unrealizée
02-05-2010, 03:11 AM
the price:
Slovakia 92€
UK 90€
USA 102€

:cool:

Germany: Total Amount 80,37 € :p

Karin
02-05-2010, 03:19 AM

yeap... cause Germany is closer to France :cool:

Pjoo
02-05-2010, 06:57 AM

Finland: Total Amount 89,22 €

Just ordered.

Tiwaz
02-05-2010, 08:53 AM
"Dear Tiwaz,
We are delighted to welcome you to Alizée's Opendisc.

You have just made your link with Alizée.

From now on you will have access to:
- A sneak preview of all the latest news delivered straight to you via email.
- The private site where you will find exclusive content and special features.
- A direct link with the artist through email, forums, webchats.
- AND chances to meet Alizée and receive invitations to VIP events.

We also want to hear your opinions, so you will be invited to give your views from time-to-time.

This is just the beginning.

Enjoy!"
:blink::eek:

SDB
02-05-2010, 09:59 AM

Belgium, same price :cool:

Ronald
02-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Belgium, same price :cool:

The netherlands also, so one price for EU countries

Karin
02-05-2010, 11:29 AM
so one price for EU countries

sorry... but not

Ronald
02-05-2010, 11:33 AM
That is strange, cause from my experience this was always the case

user472884
02-05-2010, 02:32 PM
"Dear Tiwaz,
We are delighted to welcome you to Alizée's Opendisc.

You have just made your link with Alizée.

From now on you will have access to:
- A sneak preview of all the latest news delivered straight to you via email.
- The private site where you will find exclusive content and special features.
- A direct link with the artist through email, forums, webchats.
- AND chances to meet Alizée and receive invitations to VIP events.

We also want to hear your opinions, so you will be invited to give your views from time-to-time.

This is just the beginning.

Enjoy!"
:blink::eek:

oh happy days are here again

Vista
02-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Opendisc Links
http://www.opendisc.net/
http://www.opendisc.net/presse/intl/press.asp
http://twitter.com/Opendisc
http://www.facebook.com/Opendisc

johnkim2222003
02-05-2010, 03:41 PM
I think it is morally wrong to let teens below 17 buy this CD. I am very happy my kids are not big Fans of Alizee. Otherwise, my family would not have the money to buy food next week.

On the other hand, even though I would love to buy it for myself, it would not happen. My excuse is that Asian wifes are control freaks. My daily allowance is $10, including lunch. :p

User22
02-05-2010, 05:31 PM
oh happy days are here again

Wait so how do you contact heer and junk???

Edit:

I think it is morally wrong to let teens below 17 buy this CD.

Although I respect your opinion...YOU MAKE NO SENSE!!!haha

user472884
02-05-2010, 09:06 PM
I think it is morally wrong to let teens below 17 buy this CD.

Thems fighting words, buddy.

Why do say this? Why do you feel that it's wrong for minors to be exposed to Alizée? Now, if this were 2001 and this was a risqué rerelease of the Moi... Lolita video, I could see your point...

But have you not seen Alizée lately? Why would she not be acceptable?

Wait so how do you contact heer and junk???

Yea! wait... what?

johnkim2222003
02-05-2010, 09:25 PM
I just want to say that this CD is too expensive for Teens. I would like to see teens to save money for better usage such as for their college education, rather than burning like this. We all love her, but we also know that she is like a addictive drug, which appears sometimes taking advantage of Teens.

Fyrel
02-05-2010, 11:26 PM
I just want to say that this CD is too expensive for Teens. I would like to see teens to save money for better usage such as for their college education, rather than burning like this. We all love her, but we also know that she is like a addictive drug, which appears sometimes taking advantage of Teens.

That's an interesting notion; shouldn't adults therefore be saving up for retirement? What about teens that work and have some money they've been saving for occasions such as this? ;) (Although I'm not under 17, so I guess it doesn't apply to me :p)

wasabi622
02-06-2010, 02:11 AM

Hm.. as a current teenager and a college student, I have to say, I disagree with all your points.

Hell, I need something to get me through the workload! Having an album to look forward to works pretty well. :D

And honestly, depending on where you go to college, it can cost anywhere between 20,000-50,000 a year! I don't think 130 some dollars is going to have a tremendous effect.

"taking advantage of teens"?! Really? Very poor word choice.

user472884
02-06-2010, 02:27 AM

that still doesn't answer the question
how is that morally wrong?

Isn't it normal for a teenager to be somewhat (pfft) obsessed teen to feed their obsession by say, ordering a large package deal?

Was it immoral for me to buy the Prestige Edition of Call of Duty MW2? Like anybody else all the hell I wanted was the goggles. I paid my money, it made me happy.
The UEdS pre-order set includes some pretty nifty things that I'm sure will make me happy, I paid my money, I know damn well I'm going to be very happy.

I understand where you're coming from, but you're expressing your thoughts incorrectly and unclearly. Rethink your wording.
--
I'm not going to turn this thread into a crap fight, THUS IS ENDS HEEEYAAA!

Ruroshen
02-06-2010, 05:27 AM
Guys, please keep in mind that not everybody who posts here has English as their first language. Despite the name of the site, we really are an international community. Before you take issue with how somebody has worded something, stop and consider: how clearly would you be able to express the same thought in their language? And would you be brave enough to take the chance that you might be misunderstood?

Let's keep it friendly, OK? Pedants are no fun. :p

user472884
02-06-2010, 05:31 AM
I think I may have again ordered something without reading anything besides the title...

Does this package include a standard CD? or just the records?

Ruroshen
02-06-2010, 05:39 AM
I think I may have again ordered something without reading anything besides the title...

Does this package include a standard CD? or just the records?

The description says both the "special edition" album, and the album on 5 45's are included, and the picture also indicates it includes a CD. So yeah, you're OK. :)

FanDeAliFee
02-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Gotta love that sound of the scratch. :wub:
Nothing beats vintage, the "real" earthy feel of a black LP.

Are some of you folks into DiVinyl love? Well, if so, just please don't tell me WHERE you touch yourself! ;) And as thanks in advance for playing nice, I'll point you at Vinyl Records and Turntables Are Gaining Sales (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/07/nyregion/07vinyl.html). Enjoy. :)

User22
02-06-2010, 05:26 PM
does anyone know what albums over there cost in Euros??? Cuz I want to know the general price range of the CD by itself. thanks in advance:)

ALS
02-06-2010, 05:30 PM
On the other hand, even though I would love to buy it for myself, it would not happen. My excuse is that Asian wife's are control freaks. My daily allowance is $10, including lunch. :p

Stand for yourself and demand that she return you testicles back with a stern voice. :blink:

user472884
02-06-2010, 05:30 PM
well.. CD's usually cost around $15-$30... or 10 € - 20 €

Jenny_HRO87
02-06-2010, 08:18 PM
well.. CD's usually cost around $15-$30... or 10 € - 20 €

10 € for a CD? Damn that would be great! No... normaly it's between 15 € and 20 €. Special editions are more expensive ofc.

About the deluxe edition a friend from AF already ordered it for me! Costs "just" 80,37 € and you get a lot for your money so I think it's worthwile...

User22
02-06-2010, 09:22 PM
10 € for a CD? Damn that would be great! No... normaly it's between 15 € and 20 €.

Hey thanks HRO, now that I know it will be $20-$27 dollars, and that there will be an import cost online, I'm not sweating it haha. But usually people on Amazon will sell her CD's for $10-$20 so they will sell; I hope they will for UEdS:D

paintballpdh19
02-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Isn't it normal for a teenager to be somewhat (pfft) obsessed teen to feed their obsession by say, ordering a large package deal?

Was it immoral for me to buy the Prestige Edition of Call of Duty MW2? Like anybody else all the hell I wanted was the goggles. I paid my money, it made me happy.
The UEdS pre-order set includes some pretty nifty things that I'm sure will make me happy, I paid my money, I know damn well I'm going to be very happy.

I understand where you're coming from, but you're expressing your thoughts incorrectly and unclearly. Rethink your wording.
--
I'm not going to turn this thread into a crap fight, THUS IS ENDS HEEEYAAA!

lol me too with MW2 and i gotta think really hard on wheather or not to get the Limited Edition of UEdS:rolleyes: any thoughts?

user472884
02-07-2010, 01:08 AM
lol me too with MW2 and i gotta think really hard on wheather or not to get the Limited Edition of UEdS:rolleyes: any thoughts?

I bought it because
a) I really freaking wanted the goggles (and yes, they DO WORK, and very well at that)
b) I buy all the prestige/awesome editions of games I like... I even bought Halo 3 with the Chief's helmet
c) I really dig metal cases
d) I was interested in playing the original Call of Duty
e) I kick ass at Call of Duty, and I wanted to further boost my ego.

-
P.S. unfortunately, due to a mishap with me trying to turn off my vertical x-box and a bit of a forceful hand, I tipped over my xbox with the disc still inside.

I don't think a downtown L.A. gang could do more damage.

paintballpdh19
02-07-2010, 01:12 AM
I bought it because
a) I really freaking wanted the goggles (and yes, they DO WORK, and very well at that)
b) I buy all the prestige/awesome editions of games I like... I even bought Halo 3 with the Chief's helmet
c) I really dig metal cases
d) I was interested in playing the original Call of Duty
e) I kick ass at Call of Duty, and I wanted to further boost my ego.

-
P.S. unfortunately, due to a mishap with me trying to turn off my vertical x-box and a bit of a forceful hand, I tipped over my xbox with the disc still inside.

I don't think a downtown L.A. gang could do more damage.

lol i was talking about the Delux edition of UEdS and if i should get that

user472884
02-07-2010, 03:13 AM
lol i was talking about the Delux edition of UEdS and if i should get that

oh

in that case.

a) It will please Alizée if I buy it.
b) Don't you dare go against Alizée

a much simpler decision

User22
02-07-2010, 11:54 AM
oh

in that case.

a) It will please Alizée if I buy it.
b) Don't you dare go against Alizée

a much simpler decision

let me help you out Paint.

If you have the money:
1)buy it and you will get all the "well-worth it" goodies inside.
2)you get several limited-edition versions of the CD(vinyl,special edition)
3)You are helping out Lilly, although hey come on she doesn't need help since she'll sell a billion copies of the CD.

If you sort of have the money:
1)it is limited edition and would be very nice to have since it is a once-in-a-lifetime chance(although some might sell the box online later for cheap)
2)come on just fork the money over and you will be pleased with yourself and work overtime one day to make up the money.

If you don't have the money:
1)At least you can still buy the regular CD(which is all that really matters haha(unless you already have a huge collection of her stuff(or are trying to start a collection(and btw that will be hard cuz you can't find any good stuff besides posters, vinyls, and special edition CD's))))
2)Since you have to buy the CD or will at least hear it, you are benefiting her.
3)You are helping out Lilly by being here:D

Hope I could help.haha

paintballpdh19
02-07-2010, 12:11 PM
let me help you out Paint.

If you have the money:
1)buy it and you will get all the "well-worth it" goodies inside.
2)you get several limited-edition versions of the CD(vinyl,special edition)
3)You are helping out Lilly, although hey come on she doesn't need help since she'll sell a billion copies of the CD.

If you sort of have the money:
1)it is limited edition and would be very nice to have since it is a once-in-a-lifetime chance(although some might sell the box online later for cheap)
2)come on just fork the money over and you will be pleased with yourself and work overtime one day to make up the money.

If you don't have the money:
1)At least you can still buy the regular CD(which is all that really matters haha(unless you already have a huge collection of her stuff(or are trying to start a collection(and btw that will be hard cuz you can't find any good stuff besides posters, vinyls, and special edition CD's))))
2)Since you have to buy the CD or will at least hear it, you are benefiting her.
3)You are helping out Lilly by being here:D

Hope I could help.haha

thanks.. still got to think about it... how much longer will the limited edition be available for??

SDB
02-07-2010, 12:33 PM
as far as i know, for another 2 weeks or so

Ben
02-07-2010, 12:49 PM
As it says, Feb 21st is the last day to order the deluxe edition.

paintballpdh19
02-07-2010, 01:04 PM
As it says, Feb 21st is the last day to order the deluxe edition.

so i have 2 weeks to decide...o boy

mercenaries16
02-07-2010, 04:02 PM
20 euros for an alizee cd i buy original gourmandises cd in mexico for 99 mexican pesos and 1 euro its like 18 mexican pesos :S and the deluxe edition const like 1900 mexican pesos like 19 gourmandises cd's

Tomtentp
02-07-2010, 04:17 PM

Don't think, just do! ;)

User22
02-07-2010, 11:48 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:m0XK6c2HGMaF7M:http://www.perthlaw.biz/Bird%2520Week%25202006/nike.jpghahaha

stephenfalken
02-08-2010, 08:16 PM
I have a habit of scouring the Net for new Alizee news, especially since her new record is coming out. I ran across the pre-order on her site without knowing it would be there. I ordered it immediately, on Feb. 6. Hope I get the signed polaroid - that would roX0r.

Edit:

ok dammit, after reading some posts, I was 2 days late. Um, eBay?

User22
02-09-2010, 11:21 PM
Um, eBay?

nice choice man....

Sir Wood
03-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Just received an email from Alizée (OpenDisc) to download the album!

Life is good!!!:D

AlphaDevil2
03-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Yeah my message on AF

ooh just recieved an email from Alizée/opendisc allowing me to download the album.

The strange thing was, the email was in Spanish

Hola,
Pronto recibirás en tu buzón correo tu caja de lujo edición coleccionista,

pero ya puedes descargar ahora mismo la versión en alta calidad MP3 de "Une enfant du siècle".

Translation

Hello, You should receive your deluxe collector's edition box in your mailbox but you can now download the high quality MP3 version of "Une enfant du siècle".

So she can now write to me in English, French and Spanish, its late and I'm totally confused now

MYGOGT
03-25-2010, 07:33 PM
That's awesome for you. Enjoy! I will be waiting til April 10 to receive mine from Amazon.

Sir Wood
03-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Yeah my message on AF

Oh good, I thought I was the only one getting it in Spanish. :p

Fèvier
03-25-2010, 07:35 PM
Yeah mine was also in spanish but I don't care I'm having an awesomeness overload OH MY GOD I'M MUTE AND IN JUST PLAIN SHOCK!!!! :D I can't ask for a better day!!!!:D:D:D:wub::wub::wub::wub::D:D:D

kristofer
03-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Just received an email from Alizée (OpenDisc) to download the album!

Life is good!!!:D

Jealouuuuus!

atra201
03-25-2010, 07:43 PM
new album is awesome

Pjoo
03-25-2010, 07:53 PM
new album is awesome

The new album is quite strange.

I like it.

14 décembre and A coeur fendre especially, but those are latest I've heard, I have already stopped expecting anything normal. La Candida also quite awesome, shame it is so short. Cute though, spanish and all ^^

lefty12357
03-25-2010, 07:56 PM
Hey atra, it's nice to see you here! I hope all is well with you.

I have to say, Alizée is wearing me out! There is so much going on right now. But it's so much nicer than those long, dry periods between albums. I'm enjoying everything about this UEDS era.

atra201
03-25-2010, 08:04 PM
The new album is quite strange.

I like it.

14 décembre and A coeur fendre especially, but those are latest I've heard, I have already stopped expecting anything normal. La Candida also quite awesome, shame it is so short. Cute though, spanish and all ^^

really i heard the whole album.haha
helps be a computer geeki like me . haha:p
i gotta tell ya the album is so great though did'nt understand the some lyrics

Fall
03-25-2010, 08:08 PM
I just started playing Eden Eden, I downloaded from Opendisc it like 2 mins ago... and I'm lovin it! I can't explain how awesome this whole day has been so far. I love the words she says at the end of it.. OMG I love this :wub:

atra201
03-25-2010, 08:09 PM
Hey atra, it's nice to see you here! I hope all is well with you.

I have to say, Alizée is wearing me out! There is so much going on right now. But it's so much nicer than those long, dry periods between albums. I'm enjoying everything about this UEDS era.
thank you lefty a lot has happened with me in the past couple of years.
I got engaged then we broke up
got busy with school and work
the founding of my new company.
and a lot of other really boring and tiresome stuff
but through out it all, i still managed to find the time for alizee
so how are you?:)

user472884
03-25-2010, 08:11 PM
*Oddly, my email was in Spanish.

Those who have pre-ordered the Limited Edition Set may now download their digital copy of her new album, Une Enfant du Siècle

Hola,

Pronto recibirás en tu buzón correo tu caja de lujo edición coleccionista,
pero ya puedes descargar ahora mismo la versión en alta calidad MP3 de "Une enfant du siècle".

Fall
03-25-2010, 08:15 PM
I downloaded it as well and played it instantly. I'm on Limelight, I love the funky intro and outro this version has. I saw it a little while ago as well. I'm curious as to why the email was in Spanish for everybody. So far I like the funkyness of the songs, they sound so good! :)

Topaz
03-25-2010, 08:17 PM
Hi atra, good that you are here. :)

on a side note. anyone guess who took this picture?

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/alizee_1984/tumblr_kzslxujRrp1qb74wio1_4001.jpg

here's a hint, they were wearing a black & white top. (see refelection).

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/alizee_1984/tumblr_kzslxujRrp1qb74wio1_400.jpg

something like this: ;)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/alizee_1984/Alizeerehearsal-03.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/alizee_1984/small-1-2.gif

user472884
03-25-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm in the middle of Grand Central... but holy cow, Eden Eden sounds amazing

Fall
03-25-2010, 08:29 PM
I'm in the middle of Grand Central... but holy cow, Eden Eden sounds amazing
I'm on Coeur Fendre now, but yeah Eden Eden and La Candida are my favorites so far. La Candida gave me chills, I love that one so much! :wub:

atra201
03-25-2010, 08:40 PM
Hi atra, good that you are here. :)
thank you topaz glad you're here too
the forums will not be the same without you my mysterious friend

on a side note. anyone guess who took this picture?

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/alizee_1984/tumblr_kzslxujRrp1qb74wio1_4001.jpg

here's a hint, they were wearing a black & white top. (see refelection).

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/alizee_1984/tumblr_kzslxujRrp1qb74wio1_400.jpg

something like this: ;)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/alizee_1984/small-1-2.gif
that's a hard question give us multiple choices
but for now i'm gonna have to say you :)

Roman
03-25-2010, 09:13 PM
First listen to whole album:
Well, each song holds together better as part of the album than by itself. I could reiterate that it functions as mood music. It is good that they warmed us up with the first two releases.

Eden Eden : Wow! Her voice is so bitter sweet on that! Ça fend l'âme.
I think I like her voice on "À coeur fendre". And, "Factory Girl" has something particular about it, the turns of the voice.
And just like I thought from the samples, "Mes Fantômes" is so soulful.
I get the impression that the Mexicans/Spanish will really like La Candida. It sounds good and with that really nice cute Alizée voice that should really touch the heart of those fans as they have something special for themselves. I can not, of course, tell how good her pronunciation is.

It's a bit slow and short as we know. I think I'd like more and more variety, but it's an album. It definitely has a consistency.

I'm still not a big fan of the electronica music. I think the music is mostly just background instead of something great in it's own right. This album definitely puts Alizée's voice to the fore and to good effect on some of them. I need to listen to them again and pick out the good parts.

It's kind of anticlimactic for a person who is not going see her in France or anything. Maybe some concerts. I'm sure the whole thing will be more interesting when I learn the meaning of the lyrics, but it definitely has some parts that really move musically in her singing and make the meaning of the words not so important. I think that's a good trait in lyrical music.

Ben
03-25-2010, 09:23 PM
Where's this picture from? I must have missed it.

Anyway, I'm still forming an opinion on the new album, but I think Factory Girl is my favorite track. :)

lefty12357
03-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Here ya go Ben:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lNPypfHH8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lNPypfHH8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

"Mes Fantômes" damn near brings me to tears, it's so beautiful. Alizée sings in her rich, low register, as well as her soft as velvet highs. I'm pretty happy with this album. :)

Ben
03-25-2010, 09:41 PM
Here ya go Ben:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lNPypfHH8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lNPypfHH8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Cool video, has there been a thread for it yet? I made a new section for these things:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53

user472884
03-25-2010, 10:01 PM
Had to turn off Her Grace and Beauty for a few agonizing minutes... just got on La Candida

I can't understand a word she's saying (I think they drowned out her voice while mixing)

But from a primitive, animalistic perspective enjoying the pure sound for what is sounds like, not it's meaning.... La Candida is AWESOME

Edcognito
03-25-2010, 10:18 PM
I can't understand a word she's saying (I think they drowned out her voice while mixing)

But from a primitive, animalistic perspective enjoying the pure sound for what is sounds like, not it's meaning....

I've got goosebumps the size of bloody turkeys... (that doesn't make much sense... But its how I feel atm...):wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Got the Email from "Alizee" - almost went into a crazy assed happy-dance... then I saw what it was... My wife is now convinced I'm the craziest man she knows... ;)

"Its full of stars..."

Ed:cool:

User22
03-25-2010, 10:44 PM
So looks like you guys are having the time of your lives...have to wait til April 8th for mine to come from Amazon...or if i can get the signed copy from Scruffy:D the A Couer Fendre sample sounded so cool though, and 14 decembre...can't wait to here

MYGOGT
03-25-2010, 10:46 PM
So looks like you guys are having the time of your lives...have to wait til April 8th for mine to come from Amazon...or if i can get the signed copy from Scruffy:D the A Couer Fendre sample sounded so cool though, and 14 decembre...can't wait to here
Remember, good things come to those who wait...........................(while waiting....vote)

user472884
03-25-2010, 11:58 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an email saying that they've shipped the Boxes

Fall
03-25-2010, 11:59 PM
A very smart fellow told me they'd ship them early. As usual, he was right. It seems mine is in Rhones-Alpes

Karin
03-26-2010, 03:44 AM
It seems mine is in Rhones-Alpes

mine too...

user472884
03-26-2010, 03:59 AM
I think it's safe to say that all the boxes are in the Alpes... I mean, how far can at least 400 decent size boxes get in a few hours?

ALS
03-26-2010, 08:39 AM
Yippie !!!!!! :D

juzzzsss
03-26-2010, 08:48 AM
:blink: Mine is in Brussels :D
Just 1 hour away from were I live :eek:

user472884
03-26-2010, 03:22 PM
It seems mine is in "Centre Export"

I hope my box knows how to swim in case of emergency.

User22
03-26-2010, 04:33 PM
man...you guys be lucky...
and wow...i got on the list 7hours after...i love life right now...

lefty12357
03-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I got my shipment notice too ! Damn, there's been a lot to take in this week. I think my head just 'sploded !

Edcognito
03-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Yeah, I got my shipment notice too ! Damn, there's been a lot to take in this week. I think my head just 'sploded !

HEY! GET OFF MY QUOTE! :P

('Sploded heads are a fixture of mine since 2006!).

Ed:cool:

lefty12357
03-26-2010, 06:01 PM
I wasn't quoting, my head really 'sploded !:p