PDA

View Full Version : Opéra rock Mélissa Mars, tous azimuts (20.02.2010 LePays.fr)

marik
02-20-2010, 07:46 PM
i was browsing the web and i came across to this one~

http://www.lepays.fr/fr/article/2731039/Melissa-Mars-tous-azimuts.html

in the first paragraph you can read Alizee's name and Mylene Farmer,

just curious and wanted to have a translation on this one, can anyone translate this for me ? ^^

Thanks a bunch~

wasabi622
02-25-2010, 03:37 AM
i was browsing the web and i came across to this one~

http://www.lepays.fr/fr/article/2731039/Melissa-Mars-tous-azimuts.html

in the first paragraph you can read Alizee's name and Mylene Farmer,

just curious and wanted to have a translation on this one, can anyone translate this for me ? ^^

Thanks a bunch~

Uh-oh.. Both the Goddess and Melissa Mars mentioned together?

This could prove to be disastrous...

Criss_pl
02-25-2010, 07:13 AM
Well, Alizée name is only mentioned once.

La petite Marseillaise rêvait d’être actrice depuis son plus jeune âge (elle décrochera quelques petits rôles au cinéma et à la télévision), mais s’est surtout fait connaître, au début des années 2000, avec trois albums ( Et alors !, La Reine des abeilles, A la recherche de l’amour perdu), paresseusement classés entre Mylène Farmer et la loli-pop d’Alizée, malgré un fond très personnel.

Little Marseillaise dreamed about becoming an actress, since she was young (she played few small roles in the movies and televisoin), but she was best known in the beginning of 2000s, with 3 albums ( Et alors !, La Reine des abeilles, A la recherche de l’amour perdu)), she was (lazily) classified between Mylène Farmer and a loli-pop Alizée, despite of her very personal background.

Below, there is an interview with her, no Alizée inside, so not worth translating:)

Fall
02-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Uh-oh.. Both the Goddess and Melissa Mars mentioned together?

This could prove to be disastrous...
Disastrous? More like Awesome. I would love a collaboration :D

wasabi622
02-25-2010, 10:29 PM
Disastrous? More like Awesome. I would love a collaboration :D

Hahahaa, I wasn't referring to a collaboration, or even to the two artists, but what might happen here on the forum. :p

But apparently, nothing of the like occurs. :D

Fall
03-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Hahahaa, I wasn't referring to a collaboration, or even to the two artists, but what might happen here on the forum. :p

But apparently, nothing of the like occurs. :D
I guess not. You kinda have to provoke it.
It would be great if they worked together, imo

CFHollister
04-03-2010, 08:15 AM
I changed the title of this thread to make what it's about more clear.

My french is still very much a work in progress but Alizée seems to be mentioned in order to describe Mélissa Mars (whom the article is really about) as:
"...entre Mylène Farmer et la loli-pop d’Alizée..."
("...between Mylène Farmer and the lolly-pop of Alizée...")

wasabi622
04-03-2010, 08:38 AM
I changed the title of this thread to make what it's about more clear.

My french is still very much a work in progress but Alizée seems to be mentioned in order to describe Mélissa Mars (whom the article is really about) as:
"...entre Mylène Farmer et la loli-pop d’Alizée..."
("...between Mylène Farmer and the lolly-pop of Alizée...")

Lolly-pop of Alizée huh? I would've never described her or her music as lolly-pop.. interesting way of describing her, and even more interesting because Alizée and Farmer are apparently polar opposites??