PDA

View Full Version : I won't be on much for a while

NANAKI
10-14-2006, 03:34 PM
Everyone I will not be coming on much at all I probably won't go on the chat room. I ill only post every so often, but most of the time I won't be coming on. I am sure you are thinking why are you being an idiot and not going to come on. Well yester day night one of my best friends died in a car accident the day before homecoming. I will be mourning and won't be in the mood to actually talk much I will come on once everynight to see if anything is new but that is it. so for a while won't be talking bye.

NANAKI

nurvonic
10-14-2006, 03:45 PM
really truly sorry to hear about that NANAKI. i know how you might be feeling right now. one of my best friends died some years ago in a skate boarding accident. he hit his head pretty hard on the curb and wasnt wearing a helmet. he stood up for a second and fell right back down. so yeah, take some time off and mourn the death of your friend. youre gonna need it:(

aditya8617
10-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Sad to hear about your friend. But I still think you are an idiot, I mean if you talk to more people it will help your sadness to lessen and you will feel better. If you are alone you are going to be miserable for along time.

mibir
10-14-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm dealing with something a little similar. Take the time you need and remember that there's always people here to talk to.

Spartan500
10-14-2006, 04:18 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your friend nanaki

Twitch
10-14-2006, 05:04 PM
Wow really sorry about your loss Nanaki.:( And I know it really sucks now but remember nothing can take away all the good times you had before, and time eventually heals all wounds. So take the time you need to sort this out. And I know you need your down time but don't forget to spend time with your family and friends, they're going through it to and can help you get through it.

DJ_Greg
10-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Sad to hear about your friend. But I still think you are an idiot, I mean if you talk to more people it will help your sadness to lessen and you will feel better. If you are alone you are going to be miserable for along time.

Sorry Aditya, but I disagree. He lost one of his best friends...it's normal to feel miserable. We seem to live in a world that tries to deny that suffering exists. But bad things happen and they hurt for a reason - these people are important to us. I think it's detrimental to try and "get over" these things too quickly by pretending that it doesn't hurt or trying to distract ourselves from the pain. Grieving is a process that takes a long time.

Anyway, Nanaki, I'm very sorry for your loss...do whatever you need to do to get through it. If that means taking some time to be by yourself, go right ahead and do that. The one thing I learned after going through grief counseling is that everyone grieves differently, and don't let anyone tell you how you "should" be handling it.

General Patton
10-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Sorry about that Nanaki