PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am New

El_Cousin
10-15-2006, 01:37 AM
Hello, my name is José, I'm from México, and I don't speak english very good, but I can understand two or trhee words, jajajaja, and I'm glad to have found this forum, I hope you accept me, I'm super fan of Alizée, I visit the web dedicated to her in México, www.alizee-mexico.com, but in this moment that site it doesn't work.

Well, A Greeting to all you, I am using a translator, perhaps, you don't understand me some things, I apologize to you if I don't write the words well.

RadioactiveMan
10-15-2006, 01:40 AM
Welcome, El_Cousin. I hope you have fun here.

bt_bird_90
10-15-2006, 01:42 AM
Welcome to the site. Whichever translator you are using is working great.

El_Cousin
10-15-2006, 01:55 AM
Oh, thank you for the welcome.

bt_bird_90 I like your signature, I'm going to write it in Spanish, "Alizée no canta como los ángeles. Los ángeles cantan como Alizée", it's nice, great, I like it so much.

brad
10-15-2006, 02:08 AM
Welcome to the site. Whichever translator you are using is working great.

welcome to the website, im glad you found it ...

and bt_bird is right, that is the best translator I have ever seen .. lol

Twitch
10-15-2006, 02:27 AM
Bienvenido al sitio El_Cousin:)

Don't know about how you speak English but you type it just fine.:) What translator is it, it seems to work a lot better than all the ones I've used. And the French to English translators used by many on this site. And we do have a couple of Spanish speaking members so I'm sure they are happy to see another.
PS. I'm not one, yet. I was hoping to start lessons next year after I clean up my French.

Moe
10-15-2006, 02:50 AM
welcome to the forums amigo

bt_bird_90
10-15-2006, 03:34 AM
Oh, thank you for the welcome.

bt_bird_90 I like your signature, I'm going to write it in Spanish, "Alizée no canta como los ángeles. Los ángeles cantan como Alizée", it's nice, great, I like it so much.

At first glance, my brain caught that as "Alizée don't come to Los Angeles" I was just about to tell you you're nuts, but then I remembered I speak spanish.

EDIT: Thanks for the compliment. I didn't know I'm that far gone tonight, better get to bed, g'nite everyone

Señor Villa
10-15-2006, 03:50 AM
Bienvenido El_ Cousin. Vas a gustar este sitio. :)

jeroh
10-15-2006, 04:12 AM
bienvenido jose! yo tampoco se mucho ingles pero los chicos aca son buenos y tienen mucha paciencia , ayudan mucho ^^ te vas a adaptar rapido
a por cierto , yo soy de argentina...
un gusto tenerte en el foro :)

rcs
10-15-2006, 04:33 AM
El Cousin,
Welcome to the site. Hopefully, Alizee will play in concert in Mexico. :D

Luc
10-15-2006, 07:13 AM
Hello José, welcome to the forum !
Several members said already you write very well in English and I fully agree with them ;)

aFrenchie
10-15-2006, 08:51 AM
Welcome El_Cousin,
Your sig: there's no "e" at the end of "univers" in French and it should be "La femme la plus belle de l'univers" or, simpler, "La plus belle femme de l'univers". :)

Matrix
10-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Hola! Welcome amigo :)

nurvonic
10-15-2006, 11:26 AM
Hey! Amigo!
Elle veut du haut, elle veut ta peau
Et sur son dos, un tatouage.
Hey! Amigo!
Mi amigo, elle veut....

oh oops...:D

welcome to the site!

Spartan500
10-15-2006, 11:31 AM
lol nurvonic, welcome to the site jose and wAsn't there a rumo that alizee was coming to mexico

General Patton
10-15-2006, 01:26 PM
OMG that is a great translator! Give us a linky.
Welcome to the site.

El_Cousin
10-15-2006, 08:24 PM
Thank you for your comments, and about the translator, truly, I only use the translator when I don't understand some words, but the name of the translator is Power Translator 9, I know a little bit english, but I get help from the translator.
aFrenchie I'm sorry, but if my english is not good, less my Français, but I promise you that I will change it.
And the rumors that Alizée comes to Mexico, apparently they are only rumors, I don't believe that she comes before she takes out her new material.

riva2model64
10-15-2006, 08:35 PM
welcome to moi-alizee.us El_Cousin!!

new members always welcome
I hope you have fun here, as I certainly am!!!

NANAKI
10-15-2006, 08:42 PM
welcome to the site

rwd716
10-15-2006, 09:53 PM
Hey! Amigo!
Elle veut du haut, elle veut ta peau
Et sur son dos, un tatouage.
Hey! Amigo!
Mi amigo, elle veut....

oh oops...:D

welcome to the site!

Man, you took what I was gonna say, lol.

Anywho, welcome to the site.

Sir Wood
10-15-2006, 11:00 PM
Hello, my name is José, I'm from México, and I don't speak english very good, but I can understand two or trhee words, jajajaja, and I'm glad to have found this forum, I hope you accept me, I'm super fan of Alizée, I visit the web dedicated to her in México, www.alizee-mexico.com, but in this moment that site it doesn't work.

Well, A Greeting to all you, I am using a translator, perhaps, you don't understand me some things, I apologize to you if I don't write the words well.

Welcome El_Cousin (José)! Everyone here is friendly and helpful, and any news you get from the other site is also welcome. But in the mean time, feel free to invite your other forum members here while they wait. ;)

Ange
10-15-2006, 11:05 PM
Hola Jose, nice to meet you and welcome to the sute. ps: your english is excellent.

Rocket
10-16-2006, 06:54 AM
Speaking as one of the few girls in here: Welcome to the forum. I hope to see more of you in here. I love to read the comments.

El_Cousin
10-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Thank you, you're very nice people, I feel comfortable here, I hope I don't cause you to much troubles.
Greetings

neoteny
10-16-2006, 07:18 PM
nice of you to join us.