PDA

View Full Version : Alizée - Le figaro interview...

wildfire
04-10-2010, 02:53 PM
so...so...so...so...so...so...so...so...so...so cute. :wub: I pretty much luv everything about her! If someone could translate, that would be great!

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/02D2iJ0z_TY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/02D2iJ0z_TY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

CFHollister
04-10-2010, 03:01 PM
What's the question about Moi... Lolita that makes her laugh at about 1:03? Something about the name of the boy in the clip?... it's a bit too fast for me to make out the words at my skill level.
Si mignon, les rires de l'Ange :wub:

paintballpdh19
04-10-2010, 03:40 PM
yes this is one interview that we need to get translated

wasabi622
04-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Awww!

She seems very comfortable here. I don't know what was said exactly, but something something lolita = cute laughter from Alizée. :wub:

Edit:

5:12, LILLY NOSE SCRUNCH!!! :wub:

paintballpdh19
04-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Awww!
5:12, LILLY NOSE SCRUNCH!!! :wub:

omg! right... i missed that the first time! its adorable :wub:

Roman
04-11-2010, 01:07 PM
What's the question about Moi... Lolita that makes her laugh at about 1:03? Something about the name of the boy in the clip?... it's a bit too fast for me to make out the words at my skill level.
Si mignon, les rires de l'Ange :wub:

He asked her "Est-ce que vous allez enfin rendre les deux cent francs emprunter au jeune homme dans le clip moi... lolita ?" Are you finally going to return the two hundred francs borrowed from the young man in the video Moi... Lolita? And I think she said, "C'est quoi cette question?" What kind of question is this? And then I'll have to go back to it, but I think she said something about that he was a sound engineer or something. I don't know. That's all you get from me at this moment.

Thanks a bundle for posting this wildfire!

lefty12357
04-11-2010, 01:33 PM
And let's not forget that our very own Toc De Mac who is a well known member of this site got his question asked at 4:55.

FanDeAliFee
04-11-2010, 01:37 PM
He asked her "Est-ce que vous allez enfin rendre les deux cent francs emprunter au jeune homme dans le clip moi... lolita ?" Are you finally going to return the two hundred francs borrowed from the young man in the video Moi... Lolita? ...

The story I heard was that it isn't possible because <a href="http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/o/docdtv/Alizee/2010Jan/">Mylène and Laurent blew it all on bus-fare</a>.

Besides, where would anyone find franc notes anymore?

wasabi622
04-11-2010, 01:56 PM
He asked her "Est-ce que vous allez enfin rendre les deux cent francs emprunter au jeune homme dans le clip moi... lolita ?" Are you finally going to return the two hundred francs borrowed from the young man in the video Moi... Lolita?

Ah ha! Thanks for the translation. :D

FanDeAliFee
04-11-2010, 03:44 PM
And let's not forget that our very own Toc De Mac who is a well known member of this site got his question asked at 4:55.

Between the recent Paris Virgin expedition, some brief video footage of Ben at the <i>Psychédélices</i> autograph session, and now this, we are accumulating a history of Alizée interactions with Alizée America. It would be nice to index all of it from a special high-profile section on the Web site, as a way of commending it to potential new members.

I would have Toc De Mac audio/video record his question and someone else audio record a translation of Alizée's reply. Then Scruffy might be inclined to snip the germane part of this interview and put the three parts together, stipulating <i>Le Figaro</i>'s acquiescence.

Roman
04-12-2010, 08:03 PM
How'd I miss this? I did even know about it until Brian01 from AF told me about it like yesterday. Hey, Toc... translate ??:o Takes me way too long. I was lucky to figure out that one part.

lefty12357
04-12-2010, 08:20 PM
How'd I miss this? I did even know about it until Brian01 from AF told me about it like yesterday. Hey, Toc... translate ??:o Takes me way too long. I was lucky to figure out that one part.

Here you go, Roman. It was discussed here: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=156166&postcount=20

It looks like this was covered in another thread.