PDA

View Full Version : Nolwenn & Alizée - La boîte à questions - Vendredi 26 mars 2010

wildfire
04-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Nolwenn & Alizee on some game show.

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sH55oc4L-S8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sH55oc4L-S8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

Some interesting things you can read in this vid: look at their body language:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1007&stc=1&d=1270927081

Nolwenn has such apparent Fondness for our Girl. Alizee is leaning away, Nolwenn is leaning towards her. Alizee kinda leads in with all of the questions and Nolwenn follows. Nolwenn is quite the dish herself, but is obviously quite smitten of our Girl too! :wub:

VVVACCPLPNLY
04-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Johnsons34 had a few pictures from this same gameshow, I got the exact same feeling! There was one where Alizée was looking at the camera, and Nolwenn was leaning really close like here, but was staring at Alizée, looking like she was laughing.

CFHollister
04-10-2010, 04:00 PM
As far as I understand, it isn't a game show. IRC, its an add-on to Le Grand Journal interview show, in which they put the show's interviewees in La boîte à questions (essentially "question box") and show the clips going to/from commercials... IRC.

wildfire
04-10-2010, 05:03 PM
You call it an add-on to Le Grand Journal interview show, I call it cuteness overload!

VVVACCPLPNLY
04-10-2010, 05:11 PM
I don't think she was as cute here as some other recent interviews. Corse, that's coming a guy who has only seen pics, not the vid!

wasabi622
04-10-2010, 05:19 PM
ALKDSHGIOSDNK!)@!@#+_()_!+!_+@#_E@FKLJP!!! :wub:

I don't know what was going on.. but CUTE!CUTE!CUTE!CUTE!

I wonder what the last one was? When she covered up her ears all too illegally cute like and started singing Les Collines?

Edit: Never mind,I just went back and paused it. Something about singing a single.

CFHollister
04-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Roughly translated (by my brain), the "questions" responses are:

1) Q: "Which is the more beautiful *"Enfoirée" of the two of you?
R (from both of them): Both (of us)

2) Q: A rhyme for Mylène Farmer.
R: [rejected by Alizée]

3) Q: Sing your singles, but at the same time.
R: [they each sing a bit of their respective singles and laugh]

*"Enfoirée" here isn't meant to be directly translated (hence the quotes) and really shouldn't (it's kinda a bad word). Here it refers to the immensly popular Les Enfoirés (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Enfoir%C3%A9s) benefit concerts put on by les Restos du Coeur every year. Since both artists have participated, they are referred to here as "Enfoirées."

VVVACCPLPNLY
04-10-2010, 08:02 PM
I always got enfoirè confused in décollage. Is the rapping guy also using this version, or the other word that we shall not say?

wildfire
04-10-2010, 08:28 PM
So wierd that the word has duo meaning... whats the bad meaning?

VVVACCPLPNLY
04-10-2010, 08:46 PM
I believe it is the word I replace 'arsenal' with. Right? Does anybody even get that reference?

wasabi622
04-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Roughly translated (by my brain), the "questions" responses are:

1) Q: "Which is the more beautiful *"Enfoirée" of the two of you?
R (from both of them): Both (of us)

2) Q: A rhyme for Mylène Farmer.
R: [rejected by Alizée]

3) Q: Sing your singles, but at the same time.
R: [they each sing a bit of their respective singles and laugh]

Mylene Farmer.. DEEEEEEEnied. :p

Though, I wonder why they covered their ears? Such child-actions can't help but raise the cuteness level in me by a hundred fold, especially when done by the Goddess her self, Alizée. :wub:

User22
04-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Does anyone know what a rhyme for Mylene Farmer would have been?! Cause I know it was poking fun at Lilly but I wonder what(if there really is)the answer to that question is...is it just "Alizée?!

Fall
04-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Mylene Farmer.. DEEEEEEEnied. :p

Though, I wonder why they covered their ears? Such child-actions can't help but raise the cuteness level in me by a hundred fold, especially when done by the Goddess her self, Alizée. :wub:
I'm guessing they covered their ears so that they could sing the words without getting confused by the other girl singing their song