PDA

View Full Version : The ULTIMATE Fan Art

VVVACCPLPNLY
04-15-2010, 07:47 PM
Please do not respond to this thread until it has been edited by me, as my phone's memory is too small to get the whole point across, meaning I will have to automerge doubleposts. A few weeks ago, I was in a candy shop in the mall. Saw some candies (m&m's, jelly beans, and other stuff) of varying shades of pink, red, and other colors from the Gourmandises cover art. I thought: 'How cool would it be to mix a ton of different candies of those colors and make a candy version of the Gourmandises cover art?' But then another thought occurred: 'What if I started a candy shop of my own, called Gourmandises!' I always wanted to start a business, and this would be a great idea, imho. I have been playing around with the idea for a few weeks, and thought of some stuff. First: I would have Alizée playing at all times. Second: I would have her cd's for sale there, as well as maybe some other French artists' (legally, of corse;)). I would have posters of her all around.

Edit:

It would basically be the biggest piece of Alizée fan art ever. It would get her noticed by at least a few people, and maybe make her some money. I could also use proceeds to help fund ths site. I am completely serious about this, btw. Please do not steal this idea. I posted it here to get you guys' input. It won't happen for a few years, but it will happen. So, until it does, go ahead and post any ideas you have. I want to see what you guys come up with. I am open to anything, just about. This could turn out amazing, with proper planning. Any thoughts?

Fèvier
04-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Please do not respond to this thread until it has been edited by me, as my phone's memory is too small to get the whole point across, meaning I will have to automerge doubleposts. A few weeks ago, I was in a candy shop in the mall. Saw some candies (m&m's, jelly beans, and other stuff) of varying shades of pink, red, and other colors from the Gourmandises cover art. I thought: 'How cool would it be to mix a ton of different candies of those colors and make a candy version of the Gourmandises cover art?' But then another thought occurred: 'What if I started a candy shop of my own, called Gourmandises!' I always wanted to start a business, and this would be a great idea, imho. I have been playing around with the idea for a few weeks, and thought of some stuff. First: I would have Alizée playing at all times. Second: I would have her cd's for sale there, as well as maybe some other French artists' (legally, of corse;)). I would have posters of her all around.

Edit:

It would basically be the biggest piece of Alizée fan art ever. It would get her noticed by at least a few people, and maybe make her some money. I could also use proceeds to help fund ths site. I am completely serious about this, btw. Please do not steal this idea. I posted it here to get you guys' input. It won't happen for a few years, but it will happen. So, until it does, go ahead and post any ideas you have. I want to see what you guys come up with. I am open to anything, just about. This could turn out amazing, with proper planning. Any thoughts?

I think it's a great idea, yeah it will take a while before you can even get a place to set up the store but it would be amazing to visit once you eventually get it up and running.

oh and do I think some visits back to the Alizée cakes that have been made by some fans here would be a great contribution as well. Chocolate/Vanilla Ice Cream cakes are my fav :D:rolleyes:

AlizéeInspired
04-15-2010, 07:58 PM
I think that is a wonderful idea. Everyone loves candy :D. Here is another idea for you to play around with. What if there was a different section of the store ( or different sections ) where different types of sweets, food, etc. were sold based on a specific album? Like a part could be for cake or something, where its theme is the psychedelices album.

That is all I've got for now. I'll definately keep thinking of some other stuff to help you out.

EDIT:
Ice cream would be another good one to sell, especially in the summer time.

VVVACCPLPNLY
04-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Good ideas, guys. Though, I dislike cake. I may sell it, but it won't be a focus. Unless it started doing well. Which I doubt; not many Americans would want an Alizée cake, sadly.:( Though, cakes in general are a good idea. Maybe have cake versions of the albums' cover arts on display? That would also go into your idea, AI.

Fèvier
04-15-2010, 08:26 PM
Good ideas, guys. Though, I dislike cake. I may sell it, but it won't be a focus. Unless it started doing well. Which I doubt; not many Americans would want an Alizée cake, sadly.:( Though, cakes in general are a good idea. Maybe have cake versions of the albums' cover arts on display? That would also go into your idea, AI.

well I'm sure some Alizée shaped lollipops wouldn't be a bad idea to throw in. Some teddy bear gummys in the Gourmandises section, some fishes in the MCE, tinkerbells in Psych, and maybe some trains for UEDS :wub:

VVVACCPLPNLY
04-15-2010, 08:35 PM
They do make those Sweedish fish, a good idea for the MCÉ section. But remember, this will be a small business. It probably won't have enough money to have custom candy. I would like the candy and other stuff to be Alizée themed, but she will be reflected more in the décor, at least initially.

Fall
04-15-2010, 09:38 PM
This is a really cool idea V, where do you plan to have this store? I would like to visit :D

User22
04-15-2010, 09:46 PM
Amazing IDEA!!!! LOVE IT VVV!!! Sorry to be the Harvenger of Doom like always...but it would turn out to be Pervert Store:( Because people would see it's just about 1 singer and would think there is an obsession in there somewhere.

Although, A lot of people would be exposed to her:D:D:D It's a great idea and you should go through with it:D

VVVACCPLPNLY
04-15-2010, 09:56 PM
Well, I wouldn't let it be perverse. No pics of her in bathing suit or open jacket w/ no bra. Also, I AM obsessed, thank you very much. As for location, probably Richmond. But this is a long term thing; it won't exist for a few years, at least. Remember that;).

Fall
04-15-2010, 10:32 PM
Well, I wouldn't let it be perverse. No pics of her in bathing suit or open jacket w/ no bra. Also, I AM obsessed, thank you very much. As for location, probably Richmond. But this is a long term thing; it won't exist for a few years, at least. Remember that;).
Of course. If you really plan to go through with this it might take about 5 years or so to finally get it all set up and running, about the same time I'll get out of college, I want so see where I should go visit one I finally get out :D

user472884
04-15-2010, 11:06 PM
From a business perspective, the posters may be a bit much

VVVACCPLPNLY
04-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Well, I won't be plastering the walls with her. Just two or three per disc era. Just to show the store is dedcated to the woman who changed my life. This store will be a physical manifestation of the thanks I have for her; not showng her face at all would defeat the purpose. There are a lot of reasons she deserves me to do this, but I won't get into that here. Maybe once I get the store running, I will write a huge thank you/dedication to her.